Yes, I think I will go ahead and postpone. I discussed with my FH, made some prelim checks with FIL, hotel, studio, got alternative dates in Jul. Hotel so far I think no prob, as long as the date got no function for them that nite. Studio also said no prob, only thing is that I wld like to retain the same make-up artist and day photographer and I'm not sure if they are booked for the Jul date. My biggest prob is Daniel, our emcee, need to check if he is able to do Jul for me.
I had thot abt it for some time, esp as the infected/death toil nos started climbing. Also, checked with friends. I think friends no prob, most will turn up. It's the relatives that may be a prob. But my friends still think that it's good idea to push it later, as long as all affected parties are ok. The way I look at it, the prob is still not ebbing or declining. It will hit a peak before it starts to die (sic!) down. That peak is not reached yet. But it's already 2nd week Apr. I fig peak will hit within these 2-3 weeks. That will already be end Apr, early May. The ebbing period will only start sometime in May and for me, 21 May is still too close. All this is on the assumption that the peak will be reached by this mth. If it doesn't, we are in for a long haul.
Of cse, I may be wrong in my estimate and just being kiasu but it's not too much a bother for me as my wedding will still be on a weekday, my guests know that. Having it later doesn't really affect me, just got to shift in to hse much later only. Gives me more time to settle the hse.
I guess I will still hang in the May thread. I was May bride after all..........