Yvonne Creative

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
24096_original.jpg

" I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart ❤ and always call it home."

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
24167_original.jpg

"Be your own kind of beautiful ❤" Like our Facebook page and follow our YvonneCreative instagram for more updates on our gown collection, photography and events.

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
24534_original.jpg

"Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through." Like our YvonneCreative Facebook page and follow our instagram for more updates on our gown collection, photography and events. Feel free to message us for enquiries. Have a good evening !

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
24642_original.jpg

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. " Head down to our boutique at 77 Tanjong Pagar Rd for enquiries about our wedding packages for 2016.

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
25127_original.jpg

" On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love." Love, Yvonne creative Bridal ❤

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
25424_original.jpg

"May all your dreams from the last year turn into achievements during this New Year. Happy New Year everyone ! " Like Yvonne Creative Facebook page and instagram for more updates on our packages , promotions and events ! Please feel free to message us on any enquiries !

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
25651_original.jpg

BOWS 2016 at Tan Quee Lan Street ( 8th Jan - 10th Jan 12pm - 10pm ) We have a wide range of promotional packages cater for each couple and let our team of professionals help you through your big day ! Hurry down to look for us at booth D1 !

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
25714_original.jpg

Hello everyone. It's the 2nd day of our fair. Hurry down to enjoy our special promotions and perks for this BOWS 2016 at Tan Quee Lan Street. Let our team of professional in-house gown designer, photographer and wedding coordinators to help you with your big day. It's something you all wouldn't wanna miss ! Good day

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
26159_original.jpg

" To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity" We Thank all the couples that sign up with us during BOWS Jan 2016. We are looking forward to serve you and be a part of your big day ❤

octobride

Hi all, I was considering YC until I read some mixed reviews. Can anyone clarify regarding this? Saw their FB page with lots of good reviews though! Do they cater to plus sizes as well?

lhxChloe

Hi all, I was considering YC until I read some mixed reviews. Can anyone clarify regarding this? Saw their FB page with lots of good reviews though. Do they cater to plus sizes as well?

What is the review that you've read? :O I've just signed with them at BOWS :/

Missyang

Online blogs? Go google and you will find! There are good and bad ones. How is their service so far?

Just want to share my experience with all new brides. I signed up with YC for photography and videography package, but the experience was horrible. The salesperson/coordinator (Larry) did not get back to us after we have selected our photographer and videographer, and when i remembered around a month later, i contacted him but was informed one was unavailable on my AD and the other one, they have not identified who is he from a team of photographers. Pushed for answers asap and finally got it like two weeks later.

Was initially told the photographer and videographer will contact us ard 1 mth before my AD but in the end was told 1 wk before AD when i came down 1 mth before my AD to check. Was very pissed with them at this point in time because we were just waiting and waiting with no concrete details given to us. We have other matters to attend to and this simple detail is so hard to confirm with them. I told larry i wanted to get at least the photographer's and videographer's contact so i can contact them if they have not contacted me by 1 wk before my AD. Initially was rejected but i explained my point of view to him and he then agreed to give it to me. In the end, both contacted me after receiving YC's call to do so.

The photographer and videographer i had was very good (dennis and barry). Had no issues with them and was very pleased with their help. However, issues arose again when i was trying to collect my videos and photos CD. Went down the first time, was give the CD and went home. It was only then that i realised they didnt give me the HD version as promised. I called YC again and was told the videographer only passed them one copy of the cd. When i checked with the videographer directly, he told me he passed two copies to them. I then called YC again to inform them and was told "yes, we have two copies here, when can u come down to collect?". Hello??!! The coordinator told me they only have one copy like 10 minutes earlier. Now they have another copy?

From this matter, it further reinforced my perception that YC is always covering up for their previous error by lying to me. I was so angry by then and told the coordinator to check if it is the HD version before i make a trip down again. She checked and called me back to inform...IT WAS NOT. I was bubbling by then...with exasperation!

The final straw was when i went down earlier today to collect the HD version of the video. I reached at 12.04pm (their official opening hours on facebook and website is 12noon), and the shop was not opened yet. I called their Ang Mo Kio branch to check on the operating hours and Vicky informed me it is 12noon. I then told her i am outside the shop now but no one is inside. Suddenly, she changed her words and said the Tanjong Pagar shop open later sometimes. I told her to contact the person-in-charge and get back to me on what time will the shop open. Waited for 15mins, nothing. I called back and she told me the shop assistants and the Yvonne (the boss) will be reaching ard 1pm. WHAT THE HELL? Their operating hours are so flexible? I did wait till 12.50pm where Larry reached, but said Yvonne will be reaching ard 2plus. SEE? That's my point. Their words keep changing. I told Larry to get Yvonne to call me as i want to talk to her. He said ok. And i am now still waiting...

Missyang

Just want to share my experience with all new brides. I signed up with YC for photography and videography package, but the experience was horrible. The salesperson/coordinator (Larry) did not get back to us after we have selected our photographer and videographer, and when i remembered around a month later, i contacted him but was informed one was unavailable on my AD and the other one, they have not identified who is he from a team of photographers. Pushed for answers asap and finally got it like two weeks later.

Was initially told the photographer and videographer will contact us ard 1 mth before my AD but in the end was told 1 wk before AD when i came down 1 mth before my AD to check. Was very pissed with them at this point in time because we were just waiting and waiting with no concrete details given to us. We have other matters to attend to and this simple detail is so hard to confirm with them. I told larry i wanted to get at least the photographer's and videographer's contact so i can contact them if they have not contacted me by 1 wk before my AD. Initially was rejected but i explained my point of view to him and he then agreed to give it to me. In the end, both contacted me after receiving YC's call to do so.

The photographer and videographer i had was very good (dennis and barry). Had no issues with them and was very pleased with their help. However, issues arose again when i was trying to collect my videos and photos CD. Went down the first time, was give the CD and went home. It was only then that i realised they didnt give me the HD version as promised. I called YC again and was told the videographer only passed them one copy of the cd. When i checked with the videographer directly, he told me he passed two copies to them. I then called YC again to inform them and was told "yes, we have two copies here, when can u come down to collect?". Hello??!! The coordinator told me they only have one copy like 10 minutes earlier. Now they have another copy?

From this matter, it further reinforced my perception that YC is always covering up for their previous error by lying to me. I was so angry by then and told the coordinator to check if it is the HD version before i make a trip down again. She checked and called me back to inform...IT WAS NOT. I was bubbling by then...with exasperation!

The final straw was when i went down earlier today to collect the HD version of the video. I reached at 12.04pm (their official opening hours on facebook and website is 12noon), and the shop was not opened yet. I called their Ang Mo Kio branch to check on the operating hours and Vicky informed me it is 12noon. I then told her i am outside the shop now but no one is inside. Suddenly, she changed her words and said the Tanjong Pagar shop open later sometimes. I told her to contact the person-in-charge and get back to me on what time will the shop open. Waited for 15mins, nothing. I called back and she told me the shop assistants and the Yvonne (the boss) will be reaching ard 1pm. WHAT THE HELL? Their operating hours are so flexible? I did wait till 12.50pm where Larry reached, but said Yvonne will be reaching ard 2plus. SEE? That's my point. Their words keep changing. I told Larry to get Yvonne to call me as i want to talk to her. He said ok. And i am now still waiting...

Tiffany (Yvonne's daughter) from YC called me last afternoon at 3 plus and we had a meaningful chat. I have accepted her explanations and apology on behalf of YC's representatives and also got my point across. My above experience albeit was not a perfect one, but it seems to be only because of an inexperienced staff who was not trained for a coordinator role. I trust Tiffany when she told me she could have made things better if she had known of our case earlier, based on what she told me.

Hubby and I are thinking of getting another of our wedding picture framed up, and Tiffany has kindly agreed to help us out. We will be liaising with her to get a quote for the photo frame, and I believe this time round, things will go smoothly. To all brides-to-be out there, my experience might not be very pleasant, but if you love YC's gowns, do give them a chance.

DingOOPS

Hi all who are interested in Yvonne creative bridal, here's my full experience with Yvonne Creative Bridal. I will recommend Fynix as the MUA. But photographer, I think there are better ones out there =) I have added some of the better photos at my blog. Do go over to have a look if you are thinking of getting Yvonne Creative.
http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg/2016/03/review-casual-photoshoot-with-yvonne.html

All the best!

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28149_original.jpg

Looking for wedding package? Yvonne Creative Bridal offers customised packages to cater to your wedding needs. From gowns to photography, we have everything you need here.

SMS or whatsapp us at 82016112 to book an appointment with us.

#yvonnecreative #prewedding #sgbrides #bridalshop #wedding #prewed #photography #wedding #weddingshop #ycbrides #sgbrides #gown #weddingshop

IB88

After reading much reviews about Yvonne Creative, my hubby to be and I decided to go check out the bridal studio ourselves in end Feb. We were attended by Tiffany (Yvonne's daughter) upon reaching their AMK studio. The studio was huge and filled with pretty gowns. She encouraged me to try on the gowns as I told her I am a UK18. Was worried that the size could not fit me and I did not want to spend extra money for MTM gowns. Tiffany was very friendly and she explained their packages in detail. I told her we will be going to Bali for photoshoot in a few days time and she told us to just take up the Actual Day package since we already have Prewedding shoots. She even offered to loan us a few gowns n suits (FOC) for Bali shoot. I was amazed by her service. Very helpful and she really think on behalf of customer. As I was quite firm on getting the full package with indoor shoot, we went ahead and sign up the full package immediately as we were very happy with Tiffany.

Today we went for our gown fitting and was served by Wei Ting. She was a very sweet looking and energetic lady. I asked if she have gowns for UK18. Initially I was quite spetical about what they have for me. But Wei Ting dished out more than 20 gowns in total. White gowns / evening gowns / outdoor gowns and kua. We had a very fun fitting experience at YC today. Would definitely recommend YC to all the plus size brides out there. Looking forward to our photoshoot in June...

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28167_original.jpg

One of our upcoming gowns still in the midst of production! #yvonnecreative #sweetheartneckline #frenchlace #tulle #tullegown #weddinggown #wedding #gown #designer #sayido #bridal #bridalshop #weddingshop #weddingprep #sgbrides #gowninprocess

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28198_original.jpg

With more than 20 years of experience in gown making, Yvonne Creative can make your dream happen on your wedding day. #yvonnecreative #mtmgown #bespoke #wedding #weddinggown #weddingprep #weddingshop #bridalshop #bridalgown #gowndesigner #longsleevegown #lace #sgbrides

xy_zz

Hi all who are interested in Yvonne creative bridal, here's my full experience with Yvonne Creative Bridal. I will recommend Fynix as the MUA. But photographer, I think there are better ones out there =) I have added some of the better photos at my blog. Do go over to have a look if you are thinking of getting Yvonne Creative.
http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg/2016/03/review-casual-photoshoot-with-yvonne.html

All the best!

Hi! Do you mind sharing who the photographer for your shoot is? Can pm me at [email protected]
Thanks a lot! :)

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28241_original.jpg

Pre wedding photography. Let us know your preferences, preferred location, preferred photography styles and themes and our experienced team will help you achieve it! #yvonnecreative #ycbrides #yvonnecreativebridal #prewedding #outdoor #photoshoot #bridalshop #bridalshoot #wedding #weddingphotographer #sgbrides #weddingprep #weddingshop #singapore

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28267_original.jpg

At Yvonne Creative Bridal, we have a wide variety of gown selection for our ycbrides to select from. Book an appointment with us to view our gown collection. SMS/WhatsApp to 82018112 or call 62920342 to book an appointment with us #yvonnecreative #ycbrides #singapore #weddingshop #weddingprep #sgbrides #weddinggown #bridalgown #bridalshop #offshouldergown #gown #tullegown #lace #lacygown

Yvonne Creative

Bridal Boutique
28418_original.jpg

Pre wedding photography. Getting an experienced photographer is very important. Let us know your preferences, preferred location, preferred photography styles and themes and our experienced team will help you achieve it!

#yvonnecreative #ycbrides #yvonnecreativebridal #prewedding #outdoor #photoshoot #bridalshop #bridalshoot #wedding #weddingphotographer #sgbrides #weddingprep #weddingshop #singapore