The Fullerton Hotel Singapore

chocolatesundae

Hi Troy Troy,

What experience would you like to know? cos you asked any brides here for oct 2009? unless you are referring to coordinator and packages.

min0511

<troy> i went 4 seasons for wedding lunch before...its vegeterian banquet...food is nice....service quite ok too....as for fullerton...i nv tried before but i'm very comfortable with my coordinator and the ballroom, hence, decide to held my once in a lifetime wedding there....

troy_troy

Hi Cassandra &amp; Min,

Thanks for the advise!

I am considering bet Four Seasons Lunch or Fullerton Dinner. Heard good comments abt 4 seasons food. But not too sure abt Fullerton. Anyone has any experience or advises to share? Anyone has the details for the lunch packages?
happy.gif

jns

Hi Troy Troy,

Like wat i had say before, the services was up to standard and everyone is happy wif the food for the dinner(the serving is more than enough, food is excellent). So personally i have no regets taking up Fullerton. U shld do it too!

Btw, i'm a 2008 Dec bride, so i'm not tat sure is there is any changes to the dishes. But u can be sure of their service and food.

troy_troy

Hi Sharon,

Congrats! Good to know tat. Who was yur coordinator? Did u hold your dinner at the Grand Ballroom or the Straits Room? Any pics to share?
happy.gif

sean_ng

Hi all,
I have the following items for sale from my wedding last Friday.
All items are brand new and only bought few days before my actual day.
Please send me an email at seanngyl@gmail for more details.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $70 each

2) Berri Estates Cabernet Sauvignon, 75cl, duty paid, 22 bottles, $18 each

jns

Hi Troy Troy,

Mine coordinator is Sharon Yeo. Its at the Grand Ballroom. It is difficult to upload pic here. If u r interested, maybe u can add mi in FB to view the photos. Mine email address is [email protected]

min0511

hey girls, i read it from other thread that the march-in music etc must be original CD....am i correct? did anyone check with the coordinator?

jns

Suppose to use original CD. But i play all the music and montage from my laptop so no original CD is used.

jns

Suppose to use original CD. But i play all the music and montage from my laptop so no original CD is used.

cheesecakefan

Hey Erin,

No problem for that at all. We are all here to share with one another. Btw when is your AD and who is your coordinator? Just curious.

gra

Hi troy troy,

I'm a Oct 09 bride. AD is 11/10/09.
happy.gif

The last I booked, which was around Sep last year, there was only my date and another one in Nov left if you're looking at weekends. But I think there might have been some cancellations or pple tt dropped their tentative bookings so do call them to check!

cheesecakefan

Hey Jean,

So far anyone shared with you on the recent experiences at fullerton? I would like to find out a little also being a little kiasu. ;P

peaberry

Hi Fullerton BTBs,

I'm about to sign on with the hotel for my wedding lunch, but must say the ballroom decorations and floral arrangements don't seem that outstanding. Does anyone have any photos that they could share of the ballroom decor?
happy.gif
Would be much appreciated...!

tresalim

Hi everyone,

I had my wedding in dec 08. was a wedding Lunch. my co-ordinator was rendall. Very very good service. he looked into our needs.

i must agree that the ballroom designs on the brochures was not fantastic but the deco on actual dae was stunning. I chose black seat covers and passion red table cloth. hestiated initially coz worried of elderly but turned out to be praises throughout.

i was worried abt the portion of the food and quality. Turned out to be i was worried for nthg. Good portion for males and thumbs up for its tastiness. must communicate with the chef and co-ordinator of ur concerns so tt they can do their best.

I am selling artificial rose petals as Fullerton onli allows that, which is hard to find and cheaper than outside. I have most of the colours.

can email mi at [email protected] if u need to find out more. good to share.

thanks

jns

It shld be done 2 mths before ur AD. Ur coordinator will advise when the dates is nearer. U can also check wif them on the dates, like when can u go for the food tasting.

superfamous

Sharon, thanks! dont wanna bug her coz mine's later this year.. just wanna see how's the schedule gonna be like the few months before the wedding.

how about the invites, favours, etc? when do you choose that? before or after food tasting?

superfamous

yeah that sounds vvv rushed!!! i think i have alot of other things to do too during that period :\

where's the printing done at? you need to go to their printer or?

jns

During my time, there are 2 printer to chose from. I dunno will be the same for urs. They will have different designs from two printers so it depends on which design u go for than u contact the printer to do the printing. U juz need to send in the draft than they will email it back to u to confirm than go down to collect after they finish printing.

honey_greentea

Hi tresa and sharon, may i know is there any poolside/garden at fullerton for wedding lunch? as i'm planning to have a garden wedding reception for about 100pax.. please advise
happy.gif

jns

Hi Greentea,

From wat i knoe, there is a east garden for ppl to hold their solemnisation. But not sure can it be use for wedding lunch. Maybe u can call up and check wif them?

tresalim

there is a east garden but they charge quite steep for it. Forgot the price but u can ask. I don realli suggest wedding lunch reception in the open coz it is v v hot. I explore with this idea before bt discard it after tt.

matchstickgal

Hi all,

This is my first visit here. Didn't know of this forum till i heard another couple mentioning about the forum to my wedding planner whom i met yesterday. I must agree that the planner, Rendall is very popular cos he was running appts to appts. We met him after his appt with another couple.

I never had such experience with the planner when i was at swissotel and even capella. Must say he is really good. Hey gals, care to share what to look out for in particular for a wedding? I worried i might missed out something though rendall had covered everything during our discussion.

Hope to get some good advice from your sister here.

honey_greentea

Matchstickgal: i went meet him too on saturday evening. he is very busy! ya i must agree that he is very accomodating and friendly. my FH and i feel very good towards him and almost confirm to take up their pacakge. so have u sign up with them? paid deposite? i also dunno wat to look for in the wedding package le..

matchstickgal

Hey Greentea,

Ya i have confirmed my package with rendall and will be going down to meet him sometime this week to sign contract and pay the deposit. I am taking the straits room package as after advice from him, both my fh and myself felt its more worth the while to take the lunch instead of the solemnization package.

Actually i also dunno what to look for but somehow he answered our question and best part without us asking, he shared with us on the various points. maybe you would like to make another appt to meet him again as he is usually very busy on weekends though i heard he doesn't work on weekends but went back to meet couples. i am sure he can help you.

honey_greentea

As far as i know there are no wedding shows from fullerton for the time being...
actually their perks not that much rite. they dun give LCD projector as well...

lilstarzpebblez

ya the last wedding show was just end of last year.. so maybe not so soon..

their perks were ok.. not super fantastic but better than nothing. i had free red wine per table but that was for UOB credit card.. Eh? LCD projector i thought it was free?

maisie

oh...wedding show just ended last year..oh..i missed it.. =)
i'm meeting up with Sharon on 20th March to view ballroom and discuss on the package..They increased $20 per table...

honey_greentea

hmmm.. dun think they give LCD projector for free. some hotels do give it as complimentary if it's written in the proposal. if not then means u have to rent at certain price....

honey_greentea

oh... how about things like VIP parking lots infront of the hotel on AD, one tier of real cake, one night in their bridal suite, etc.? oh they do give one red wine per table? tat's good enough.. Erin and sharon, mind sharing your package details with me? my email is [email protected]
thanks ya
happy.gif

jns

Hi Greentea,

Yes, they do have 1 VIP lots and a one nite bridal suite(depends on wat package u sign, some have 2 nite stay). U can actually chose whether u wan a blt of red wine per table or beer. For the real cake thingy, i nv ask before so i cant ans u.

Hope the abv helps.
happy.gif

superfamous

depends on the package, day and which room you are taking.

for weekends dinner at the grand ballroom, its 2 night free stay. mine's on a saturday and we have free 2 night stay at loft suite =)

we also can choose between 1 bottle of free wine per table or 1 barrel of beer. i think if you signed during the wedding show, you get 1 bottle of free wine per table if you pay with uob card? if i remember correctly, there's free cake too that they will deliver to the suite.

why dont you email them? they'll send the latest package to you.