Silhouette the Atelier

chloe

Hi all,

Would like to find out from those who have used Silhouette before, regarding which of the 3 designers to engage.

Could you share your experience with your designer and give some advice??

Any unhappy Silhouette brides out there?

Many thanks.

Chloe

sweetiee

hi Chloe,

My friend is getting her gown from Silhouette and the experience is good so far. She said that she has been to so many bridal shops but when she tried to communicate what she wanted to them, none of them can understand. Finally she went to Silhouette and the designer could actually grasp what she wanted so well and translate it into a visual. So she decided to get her gown from there.
happy.gif

piglet

Hi Chloe

Don't worry ... think Silhouette is a great choice! I did my gowns at Silhouette and had quite a no. of good reviews about it. They will design your gowns according to your expectations. I was a 'drama queen' so my gowns were had embroidery and beading etc. On the other hand, my friend who was very petite wanted something very plain and simple in order not to overwhelm her small size ... I still found her gowns beautiful and they still managed to add a touch of difference and made it look 'unique' and 'designer' quality.

My friend and I both had Minda servicing us. She was very obliging to my demanding requests and is a very good designer. Not sure who you met? Think they have different strengths in their designs so they complement each other. So I'm quite sure they can meet your requests.

chloe

Hi Piglet,

Thanks for sharing. Definitely reassured me!

I just signed up with Silhouette, with Minda. I found her to be very nice. Will be starting the designing sessions mid Aug.

I took their flower package as they use the same florist (Steffi's) as my hotel's - I wanted to only liaise with one party.

However, did not take up their make-up. Did you use their make up artist? Which one and how did you find it?

Also, which photographer did you go for? I have signed up Kim of Studio D'Fia for the actual day, but have not decided on the studio and outdoor one. Considering either Benny Ang or Chris Ling.

Thanks and Regards,
Chloe

piglet

Hi Chloe!

Very good choice! Not only in your choice of the bridal studio but also in your choice of photographer. I also used Kim for my actual day but only had black n white with him coz I loved his work. Wasn't too sure abt the other photographer who did colour and already found a good colour photographer. But Kim's fantastic esp on the day of the wedding ... he was really helpful and was also very concerned abt me coz I was throwing up and vomiting the night b4 my wedding. Trust him and just let your photographers do their work.

As for photography, I actually went with Picture Box first coz his package was within my budget etc. But wasn't 100% satisfied with the photos ... wanted more fashion forward pics so I took up this package with Compass photographers (made up of Kim, Chris Ling, Eng Howe - Montage Studios & Andrew Choi) and went to Sydney with 3 other couples to take photos. Had loads of fun there and the photographers were really nice and funny. You can have a look at our photos on the website www.femalebridesonline.com. They have currently featured one couple and will be featuring the others soon.

Benny and Chris have rather different styles so I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I think Benny used to work for Andrew so the style should be similar. If I'm not wrong, it has a rather romantic and soft feel to it. On the other hand, Chris can do more fashion shots and he is very good at directions. The photos are also very sharp. Since you are already going with Kim for your actual day, why don't you also use him for your studio photography? Find both Kim and Chris very good and real nice people. Guess I'm slightly biased since I've done my shoots with them. ;0) But honestly, it really depends on the style that you r looking for. Since you have already booked Kim for actual day, tend to think you would prefer his n chris' style.

Which hotel have you booked with? My hotel was also using Steffi's so I decided to use them for my church decor as well. What's more, they offered to let me use my hotel flowers for my church for a minimal transport cost coz it was held on the same day so saved me quite a bit of $$.

I had Freddy as my makeup artist ... thot he was pretty good. Actually wanted to have TG but heard some stories and tried out Freddy since Silhouette strongly recommended and found that the makeup looked natural. Check out his 2 point something diamond ring if you decided to do a trial with him. Amazingly big!! Who r u thinking of using as makeup artist?

chloe

Hi Piglet,

Seems like we have quite a bit in common! ( Silhouette, Minda and Kim..
happy.gif
).Sorry to hear about your pre-wedding day sickness, did it affect your wedding day ...but you must be real glad it's all over..
happy.gif

My hotel in Ritz, did you have yours there too?? Would be having the church ceremony at Chijmes, hence thinking of using Steffi's for the Chijmes decor as well, and now with what you shared about Steffi's, just reconfirmed my plans..!
happy.gif
( even though I have not spoken to anyone from Steffi's ) .

As for the photos, actually wanted to do the Compassphotos Melbourne shoot, as I really wanted a cool weather to do the shoot. But the costs and the dates ( too early to get my gown made, and had to rent one real quickly if I wanna go) made me think otherwise. Friends then recommended Benny, and I went down to meet him. Photos wise, I actually like Chris's better, but found Benny friendlier and easy to work with, and like you said, he has a romantic feel to his photos which I kinda like ... So still pretty undecided..
happy.gif
. Sounds like you had lotsa fun in Sydney ! Mind if you describe the EG you were wearing for the Sydney shoot , so I can go check it out at the female website.. I saw some of the shots at Kim's website and think they look wonderful...

Do you mean you had Kim for B& W and another photographer for colour? Thot Kim provided 2 albums of colour also? Gosh, you must have spent a fortune on photography...I didn't ask Kim to do the studio shots as his are more posed and arty, and I wanted a more light-hearted studio and outdoor shoot ( esp since my H2B really hates taking photos..
happy.gif

As for makeup, I am thinking of using TG ( see, another similarity here, still cannot believe it..
happy.gif
). What stories did you hear? Had a friend who engaged him and I like his easy going personality and make-up too. However, he is charging $1500, unless you are a Kai bride...hence I'm still considering. Is Freddy friendly? ( will check out his ring if I see him..
happy.gif

Mmm, I'm left with the videography, which I'm pretty clueless. Perhaps you wanna share who you engaged? Lastly, with so many things that you had to do ( the church service especially) did you enage a planner. Thinking of getting one initially, but met one who turned out to be pretty mean, hence scapped that idea. But now thinking about it again, probably someone who can do the coordination for the actual day.

Alright, think this has been a pretty long mail - sorry for those who find it irrelevant. But really glad to find someone who has something in common...really nice of you to share with the rest here even though you are "done" with your wedding. Thanks a lot!

Best Regds,
Chloe

piglet

Hi Chloe!

Really think we have tons in common! (Silhouette, Minda, Kim, Steffi's, Ritz) .. I was really happy when I met Auds (she's now active on the Ritz topic) just b4 my wedding. Now I'm estatic ... found 2 people who have fantastic taste like me! (HAHA! Super thick skin!)

Thanks for your concern! Was alright on my wedding day ... very tired, smile turned out rather stiff n honey water kept me alive til after church service. Was so scared that I had to go n bomb while I was dressed in my gown so didn't dare to eat til I had the chance to go to my hotel. LOVED THE SUITE!!! Will probably never be able to enjoy the suite again but it was beautiful. Remember to take your camera along and take some pics b4 leaving the suite.

My cocktail gowns were turquoise and pink n my wedding gown was the one with pink n silver embroidery. Minda was really nice to allow me to bring their tiara over to Aust. By the way, what sort of styles are you looking for in your wedding n evening gowns?

Think Kim does provide 2 albums for colour ... actually it is much cheaper to hire Kim for both colour and B/W. It's just that I met Kim after confirming my colour photos with another photographer. Don't worry too much abt it ... quite sure Kim will do a good job! He really takes pride in his work and is very very efficient! As for videography, guess it would save you loads of headache if you can liaise with one person coz Kim also offers the service. I had Academy to do it coz it slipped my mind that Kim did it. It was abt one week b4 my wedding that my friend told me he couldn't videotape for me so in my panic, I just booked with Academy coz worked with them on my photo montage for Ritz. Pretty nice people too. The only thing I didn't like abt academy's work was the all the special effects out in ... can turn out a bit chi-na. So I told them not to put in much special effects. And yes ... I did spend tons of $$ on photography (altogether abt $10K ... includes local shoot, Sydney shoot, actual day n videography) But I find it worth it coz my hubby is the kind that will take out the photos regularly to have a look.

As for stories abt TG, heard it fr another source ... not actual customer so maybe not so nice to repeat on the web. Just in case kanna sued. ;0) Anyway, just for your info, Freddy n TG are best friends. Found Freddy quite nice ... maybe you should do a trial first. Really don't like, then go with TG. Can save you heaps of $$.

Wow ... you having wedding at Ritz n chijmes ... must cost you a bomb!! Why didn't you hold your svc in your church? Must admit ... Chijmes is nice but quite expensive. BTW, you can contact Stephanie who is Steffi's boss ... nice n obliging.

I actually had loads of fun planning my wedding ... quite a detailed person so went down to the teeny weeny details of doing my own confetti, DIY ring pillow, designing our own wedding cards, church decor etc. Only got tired when I was 1-2 weeks away from my wedding. The dinner listing really killed me!!! Thanks to some inconsiderate guests who only rsvp with you at the very last min or don't even rsvp at all! Good luck to planning seating arrangements for 600 people!!!! Actually, I considered being a freelance wedding planner since I enjoyed planning my wedding so much and can empathise with the couples. You can actually work out the details yourself without a wedding planner but you'll need one decor ic, one coordinator for the day, one friend to help you with your stuff eg. yr jewellery n gowns n shoes, one to help your hubby eg. rings, pig??, oranges, angpows etc, one person for liquor control in hotel n a few people to do ahead of you to arrange your guests for photography. this is the minimum ... can have more like food ic etc if you don't want to tax your coordinator too much. Very impt to arrange for people to prepare yr dinner tables for photography esp if you have to cover all the tables. Had a gd team of people doing that and managed to cover 60 tables within an hour.

Hmm ... just wondering that perhaps Auds, you and me should exchange emails ... then we can discuss our ideas in great length without boring the rest of the people. Maybe can even meet up one day at Silhouette?? There would be fun. What do you think?? Would love to put faces to your names!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Piglet,

Don't worry about exchanging ideas with Auds in the forum. No problem at all. Your posting may provide ideas to other brides and grooms here too.

If you feel that your postings will not be related to the topic here, you can always create a new topic in "Anything Under The Sun". At least other future Silhouette brides will know where to find you.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

J

jaems

Halo there.

Rather late in the string of messages, but hope someone is still logging on to this topic.

I'm planning to be a Silhouette bride as well. Went there once and was served by Mia (or Myer..not sure how his name is spelt). Thot he was pretty good. But everyone seems to be talking about Minda. Anyone worked with Mia before?

Thks.

piglet

Hi Jaems

Don't worry ... all 3 designers are good. Of course, designs and styles may differ a little with the different designers ... as long as you are comfortable n happy with the designs that Mia is proposing. Think that's most important! ;0)

I spoke with Mia a couple of times (discussing on my floral decor n bouquet) and find him very nice. I met Minda thru a friend's recommendation and most people on this web just happens to be Minda's customers too. Don't worry too much abt it.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jaems,

Correct spelling is Miah.
happy.gif

All three designers, Amanda, Miah and Minda, are all very nice. Don't worry.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

J

jaems

Hey Chin Leng, Piglet,
Thks for the info. Feeling more comfortable now
happy.gif

kiki

Hi Piglet,
How long does the MTM WG & EG take to make from Silhouette?
Do u have any idea the price of gown alone?

thanks

piglet

Gee kiki ... that's a tough one. Can't really recall but they usually work back from your wedding n photography date. Believe they should be able to do a gown quickly if needed urgently ... assuming there isn't tons of handwork eg. sewing a lot of sequins or embroidery. Check with them ... quite sure they'll try their best to accomodate.

I know the EG MTM cost from $800. Not sure abt WG. Sorry... not much help here. Maybe you can give them a tinker n ask abt it.

chloe

Hi Piglet,

Sorry for taking so long to reply ( if you are still reading this) - have been really busy lately. Popped into the chatroom last Thurs but you weren't there though.

Thks for all the posted advice. ( anyway, I would most probably use Kriston as well..
happy.gif
). Feels good to know that there are pple around who share similar taste and experiences.

I also went into the Ritz thread (learnt quite a lot there as well) and the femalebrides portal to look at your Sydney photos. Your photos are fabulous ! - no wonder you are so pleased with them (which also explains why your hubby views them over again and again..
happy.gif
). Actually went to Kim's and Chris Ling's website to view more..... )

Love your dresses too.. I have not really decided on the eveving gown though I have an idea of what I want for the day one. Passed Minda a picture of what I liked ( bustier with princess A-line? ), just need her to advise during the design sessions on whether that suits me. I'm supposed to start off the 1st session this Sat. I'll ask about you when I see her..
happy.gif

Do you still pop by her place..? Would love to meet up with you (& Auds too - is she a Silhouette bride?) if there is such an opportunity. Bet I can learn a lot from your ideas and experinces. Maybe you might wanna really consider being a wedding planner , or do so part-time since like you said, you enjoy the planning ....

I might not be able to reply fast in the next few weeks...pretty busy at work..but hope to hear from you when I back here.

regds..
happy.gif

C

ck

Hi all,
I want to take up Benny Ang's photos & understand that he does tie ups with Silhouette. May I know how much is their package? Also, is there a website I can visit for more info? Would love to read more comments on this bridal shop!
happy.gif

cutie

Hi CK

For your info, Benny Ang is better known for his wedding day journalistic photography rather than studio/outdoor photography.

Not trying to discourage you but do see other photographers before you make a decision.

Silhouette is a good choice though. Best of luck to you
happy.gif

piglet

Hi Chloe!

WELCOME BACK! Was wondering if my last message abt meeting put you off coz I haven't heard from you for a long time. Don't worry ... I have been checking out this forum very regularly in order to catch up with you n Auds. Auds is also a silhouette bride n if I'm not wrong, she's also using Kim, Kriston n Ritz. Amazing similarities! BTW, Aud's wedding is gonna be held this coming sat 11/8. So excited for her!

Don't worry abt your evening gown design ... I actually did quite a bit of magazine cut-out before the design session but honestly, my proposals for my evening gowns got pretty much thrown out of the window! ;0) I thot since I was rather tan (can be mistaken as malay even though I don't tan) ... I should avoid bright n pastel colours coz it emphasizes my tan. Also thot a darker colour eg. dark silver, wine will make me look slimmer.

Surprise surprise! The 1st shock was when the turquoise colour was recommended for my 1st evening dress. Never in my life wore this colour ... I'm a basic black, white, navy n grey person. Next was the lilac / pink lace ... i was telling Minda that I'm gonna look very fat coz the colour will emphasize my bum tremendously. In the end, the dresses all turned out well n I dare to wear such colours for my own clothes. Like some say ... the fair always try to tan to look darker and the tan always try to become fair. Sigh!

I'm definitely interested to meet up but I think Auds will not be free til after her honeymoon. Don't think you would like me to appear at your 1st design session ... maybe if you like, I can pop by when you have your first fitting n trial makeup? Let me know. Currently in between jobs so I'm very free. Click on my name for my email address n we can arrange in more detail.

piglet

Hi CK

If I'm not wrong, most comments abt silhouette are found here. Don't remember silhouette's wedbite having a section for comments.

Silhouette's standard package is abt $3900 - $3950 (can't remember exact $$). This includes 1 MTM Wedding Gown to rent, 1 MTM evening gown to keep, 1 men's suit, floral bouquet, car decor, makeup artist, corsages. If you want a 2nd evening gown to wear during the cocktail session, can either add $800 or replace the men's suit with the evening gown for an addition $300. I chose the 2nd option coz my husband wanted to purchase his own suit.

The price package does not include photography. The price that different photographers can vary quite a lot. If I'm not wrong, Silhouette doesn't earn commission from the photographers so sometimes it can be cheaper to take the photography package thru Silhouette instead of going direct.

kiki

hi Piglet,
Thanks for advice. Is there any way to share some of ur photos with me? am interested to see ur EG n WG since there r so many good comments.
happy.gif

peanuts

Hi Piglet

I have a peep at your wedding photos is sydney, and wow! you look great! I speacially like those in your EG, cause I find you very demure with your hair down. Must be a wonderful trip for you!

kiki

hi Piglet,
U looks gorgeous in the wedding photos! The design all suits u well. I like the pinky EG the most n that's pretty much wat am thinking for my EG too!
happy.gif
)

piglet

Hi Peanuts

Thanks! The Sydney trip was really a lot of fun n the photographers n makeup artist were very nice. Think they are going Melbourne soon with other couples.

I was actually worried that the particular hairstyle will make me look like a MAMA-SAN. But after assurance from my friend n makeup artist, I agreed to it.

Hi Kiki

Thanks! Hope that assures you a little bit more. ;o)

Don't worry ... you're gonna be in great hands. Which designer did you meet in Silhouette?

salmon

hi Piglet, u look gorgeous. I love ur necklace choker that u wore with ur pink evening gown. Can u tell me where to get it . I have a bustier gown for evening too and would like to get a choker like yours.

piglet

Hi Salmon

Thanks! I got my necklace from Muchas at Mandarin Hotel 3rd floor. I actually modified n added more crystals to a current design of theirs for a more dramatic effect.

If you are interested, go look for Jamie. Fantastic service! I believe she will remember the modified design ... just let her know that Dinah (pronounced as Di-ner) recommended you there.They do rental n purchase of all their jewellery.

salmon

THANK PIGLET, I WILL GO CHECK OUT MUCHAS. BTW, UR SYDNEY PACKAGE INCLUDES 4 PHOTOGRAPHERS, RIGHT? DOES IT MEAN U GET TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED BY ALL 4 PHOTOGRAPHERS AND KEEP THE ALBUM WHICH INCLUDES PHOTOS TAKEN BY THE 4? I AM THINKING OF GOING FOR THEIR MELBOURNE SHOTS BUT FOUND THAT THEIR PACKAGE INCLUDES ONLY 20 PHOTOS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE, THANKS.

piglet

Hi Salmon

You're welcome. 3 photographers (Chris, Kim n Eng Howe) accompanied us for the Sydney trip coz Andrew had prior engagements. Mine was a little different coz it was a trial test so all 3 photographers photographed us. Not sure if the Melbourne package would have 2 photographers for each couple meaning each couple will have 2 photographers for their shoot. Think you might have to confirm with them. On our trip, they shot 2 couples on 1 day so you actually also have time to tour and shop in Melbourne. It was actually more like a holiday.

After the photo shoot, they will give you a booklet of all the pics that they shot and you pick your 20 photos from there (can mix n match from different photographers). From there, they will do the album up ... your contact photographer will probably be in charge of compiling the album n using his album. I think that they will also give you the CD of their pics (coz they use digital cameras). So if you don't want to print the photos out thru them, you can print photos also from the CD. The only disadvantage is that the CD pics are not touched up.

Have you contacted any of the photographers yet regarding the Sydney trip? Coz they may only take a limited no. of couples. My contact photographer was Kim from Studio D'fia. He's very nice and really put in loads of effort in the touch up and special effects for my selected pics. If you're interested, you can let him know that I recommended you there.

zing

Hi Kiki,

not sure whether it's too late to provide you with this info..

I am a Silh bride and only booked my package about 1 month ago. My wedding is this year Nov, so that's only 3 months away now. Amanda from Silh has been very wonderful and my gown will be ready by Sept for my fitting and in times for studio shooting in Oct.

I was there for 4 Saturday before finalise the designs and throughout all session, Amanda was very patient and helpful.

I am sure they can do schdeule your gown if your really need it urgently... why don't you give them a call.

zing

A

ang_bee_leng

Hi Zing

Juz to make sure I greet d correct Zing. U r from love-affiar website, aren't u?

Read your posting finally. How do u find the arrangement here?

kiki

hi Piglet,
i tried a few WG designs there. Minda is really professional n friendly. My hubby like the WG design but myself sort of prefer more dramatic design. Don't get chance to try EG though, however, seeing ur EG design already assures me on her design.
happy.gif

Am still considering..

angela

Hi zing, bee leng! Nice to see you girls in this forum! :-D

Last week, my bf & I met Zing & hubby in Silhouette. When we were there, a bride-to-be was trying on her gowns, with makeup on. My, she looked so gorgeous. Think she was having her final fitting then. Her makeup was very natural too. Zing, he's going to be your makeup artist too, right?

Seriously, after looking at the designers' work, my bf and I have confidence that they will come up something that's suitable for the bride and groom. Zing, you've made a good choice. :) Now you can sit back, relax and leave the details to Silhouette.

By the way, are your studio/outdoor phototaking will be ready on time for your wedding?

Cheers, Angela

A

ang_bee_leng

Hi Angela

Glad to hear from you here! Amanda from Silh must hv done a fabulous job! No wonder our bride to be, Zing keeps showering her praises. BTW, hv u confrimed which bridal boutique to sign up with?

I am thinking whether we can continue our posting here by opening another topic cos lazy to enter love-affair website which I feel not tt user friendly. :p

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bee Leng,

You are welcome to set up another topic under their appropriate section in the forum. Please let me if you need any help. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

piglet

Hi Kiki

Don't worry ... quite sure Minda will be able to do dramatic designs for your WG. In fact, their designs for their fashion shows are really quite drama. I was nicknamed 'drama queen' by Minda so no wonder you liked my pink dress coz it's pretty drama.

angela

Hi bee leng,

Tentatively, we'll hold our ROM in Feb next year, followed by our customary in early 2003. Sounds quite long from now, isn't it? :)

Well, for the time being, we've stopped looking around at bridal boutiques and photographers. Think our momentum will start again later this year.

Cheers,
Angela

kiki

Hi Piglet,
The thing is that my WG doesnt have enough time for a MTM so have to consider OTR. Thus,it gives less room of design what i want too.

I will visit them again recently to confirm if that is gown i want to have. Need a lot of assurance lah.
happy.gif
I talked to Minda last time. Do u think she will be able to propose or design some gorgeous EG for me coz i don't really have my own design so far. And i am not professional to know wat is best for me.

keith

Hi all,

I am thinking of signing up with Silhouette, but have limited budget of abt $5k which includes the usual: gowns, suit, makeup and photography.

Anyone able to give me an idea whether the Silhouette can fit my budget.

astrud

Hi Keith,
I visited them not too long ago. Their package w/o photography is abt $3,890 or issit $3,980? For photography, depending on which photographer you choose to use, it could range from $4,980 to abt $5,500. So I suppose it would suit your budget.

Why don't you pay them a visit? This will give you an idea of whether you like the photographer that is within your budget. Otherwise, you can sign up separately.

Hope I have helped somewhat.

keith

Hi Astrud,

Thanks for the info. However, I don't think that photography costs that little - $1000 to $1500, I understand that Silhouette works with reputatble photographers such as Chris Ling, Photo Language, etc, I have visited some of them, most of their indoor and outdoor packages cost nearer to $2000 to $2500.

Any comments.

piglet

Hi Keith

When I took my studio/outdoor photography with Picture Box in Jan this year ... the package thru Silhouette was only $1400. (if you go to Marcus directly, it would be $1600) Of course if you are looking for the top photographers like Andrew n Chris ... it would be > $2000.

One choice to stick to budget is if your fiance may like to consider off-e-rack WG? Or maybe you can have your suit done outside so you can save $500 from the price. Can consider tailoring your suit at Personality (Peninsula Plaza)... pretty good.

A

auds

Hello Piglet

Been back fr honeymoon for a few weeks already. Meant to e-mail you but my PC is down. Using the office PC now.

Honeymoon has been great .... I miss Tahiti so much.

BTW, went to take a look at your photos. It was all very nice.
happy.gif
)

I'll catch up again soon.

S

spring bride

Hi Auds,

We're thinking of going to the Pacific Islands for our honeymoon. Could you share more with us about Tahiti? Does it have pristine white beaches and clear blue waters? Or do we really have to go off to Bora Bora/Moorea to get those elements?

Would love to hear more from you about your honeymoon... evidently an unforgettable for you eh?
happy.gif

A

auds

Hello Spring Bride

Bora Bora was the prettiest of the islands that we went to in French Polynesia. We went to Moorea, Bora Bora and Rangiroa. All nice but felt most comfortable at Bora Bora. The waters are clear and blue. But sandy beaches depend on where u r staying. Some beaches can hv quite a bit of stones and pebbles.

If u like white sandy beaches with clear waters, you can also try any of the islands in the Carribean. I think those islands are more fun. Over at Tahiti, it was bed-time by 9pm.

piglet

Hi Auds

WELCOME BACK!!! ;0) Was hoping to meet you again thru this website. Was your wedding dinner held in the Grand Ballroom? Happen to be in the hotel that nite, so wanted to pop down n congratulate you but wasn't sure whether it was the right dinner coz this couple had 90 tables and I later found out that the bride was my sec classmate. BTW ... how did the wedding go??

So good to hear from you! Keep in touch ...

S

spring bride

Hi Auds,

Thanks for sharing.. So indeed, Bora Bora is not to be missed eh?

Did you make the travel arrangements from Singapore? Through Sydney, Auckland or the States? If you won't mind, could you let me know how much the accomodation costs on average? Or if you took a package, how much that was?

Thanks in advance!