Rendezvous Hotel Singapore

cheetah

<font color="0000ff">hi yaya&amp;neko,

HR will give complimentary parking for guest to park at NTUC income too, not too worry :D</font>

Hi hi,

Can anyone share with me the Emcee speech?

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

By the way, how many songs do I need in total if i do not have the video montage?

allybaby

Hi all

I am a BTB on 13th Dec 2007. I am considering to take up HR as well. Trying to find out more now. Is the food good, overall service rate acceptable? Can anyone share with me the AD photos? I wish to take a look at the settings.

jesspen

dear all,

I'm most probably taking HR. my wedding date will also fall on dec 2007 and most probably be on a 8th dec. Hope to hear any comment? Thanks alot.

jesspen

oops...read wrongly..yours is 8 dec 2006. hehe. wow, are you excited? do keep me update about your wedding at HR okie? thanks thanks.

mo0ds

Hi all,
I have HR wedding package on 12oct2007(Fri)but I need to transfer the wedding package due to personal reasons. The menu I took is a weekend one($718nett per table). If you or your friends are interested, please email me at [email protected] for details. Thank you very much.

pony_pang

Hi Gals,
I dont think HR will give complimentary parking for guest to park at NTUC income you better check with your coordinator cause my relative park at NTUC on the actual day we request for the complimentary ticket on that area but the banquet manager say that dont provide tickets for that area.

Hi Annabelle,
Usually is 1.

Hi Beatrice,

Think I was told that guests can park either at the hotel's carpark or the next building carpark leh. How many lots are there in HR? You know?

annabelle

beatrice, thanks. but 1 reserve table isit too little? hmmm other places they usually give 2 reserves leh...

for ticket wise i saw e contract inside state NTUC Income Princep House/Hotel Rendezvous leh... they should provide i think. did u check ur contract?

pony_pang

Hi Preciouz Momentz,
Really not many lots I think for 2 level less than 50 most of my guest that arrive after 7.30pm cant get a lot in the hotel.

Annabelle,
Most of my tables is not fully fill up as I dont want my guest to be uncomfortable sitting with stranger that why I only need 1 reserve. If you are using the 11pax per table system for your banquet is better that you get 2. (that means all table is set with 11 guest the no. 11 is the guest you think most likely RSVP but will MIA on that day)

The tickets that they provided me stated only lot within the hotel area. Anyway dinner over who ask my guest to be late. A punishment for being late no lots for them kekeke.....

annabelle

beatrice, oic so ur tables not 10pax each lar... duno if i can get them to have 2 reserve tables... eileen quite difficult to bargain with. hmmm... hopefully will be able to have 2.

tickets onli stated hotel area onli ar... another thing which i need to double check. thanks. btw how many tables did u open?

pony_pang

Annabelle, Most of my tables are 9 pax each. I only had 22 table plus 1 reserves. I like the setting alot got rooms to walk around with much difficulties.

pony_pang

Hi Charlene (allybaby),
Mine intended guests all arrived before 8.20, dinner started @ 8.30. Dinner could start early if there is no jam on expressway that night. Most of my friend commented that the food is surprisingly good, fish and prawn are all very fresh, except that the noodle is a bit oily that night.

evil_dolly

I just went for my food tasting today. Must say the service by Denny and Ravi (hope I got his name right!) was excellent. And the food was good, especially the prawns.

yayaneko

hi all

i understand that there are only abt 67 lots all in all... but you have to less out the diners, guests of hotel and other visitors. that really leave us with very few lots... I love the ballroom but now pondering over HIA or HR... sigh.. such a difficult decision...

Hi chelsa,

What dishes did you choose?

We find the abalone not tender leh. Prawns are alright but seems it abit small. To my understanding, each guest will have only 2 prawns on the actual day itself.

annabelle

beatrice, hmmm glad to know e tables are not cramped together at least have walking space... think my no. of tables same as urs...
happy.gif

evil_dolly

If the price is $728, then they would have increase their price by quite a bit. I think for those who are interested to hold their AD at HR must try to book it during wedding fairs or try to neg with the coordinator. My wedding this year will be held on a Friday. But I got 1 table free which works out to be less than $600 per table.

elinwokk

oh goodness - price must hve increased - when i was checking last time wth frens it was only $598 nett wth free flow beer ... but i suppose economy has improved liao lah
happy.gif

jarenlynn

Hello Beatrice,

May I know how many tables can Hotel Rendezvous hold? How much is it per table? What kind of perks you have? I am sourcing for one now lah. Headache. = ( Wanna ask you on multiply. Might as well as you here. = ) Thanks.

pony_pang

Hi Lynnette,
the max is 24 tables if I am not wrong the price per table is around $728nett for weekend next year. Now they are having a promo if you have DBS ladies card you get 1 bottles of free wine per table. For me I book during their show the year before and I get 1 free table with 18 confirm tables. Free flow of beer. 1 night stay in the suite and a day use room. Wedding favour, signature book and .... I think that all i can remember for now but there banquet manager Danny is really good. I would recommand that place if you are sure that 24 tables is more than enough for you.

Hi gals,

Anyone to share with me on how much Ang Pow to be given to jie meis, xiong dis, ushers, receptionists, etc?

My AD is next month and I'm still clueless.

Thanks!

pony_pang

Hi Preciouz Momentz,

Is all up to individual how much you want to give.

For me and my hubby. We give $68 for xiongdi who is driving, $28 for xiongdi not driving extra $18 for xiongdi carrying the suckling pig.

Jie mei is around $50/pax plus I give them xibing before hand.
Ushers &amp; receptionists are all xiongdi and jie mei so we didnt give extra. As we are all v close friend they are more than happy to help even w/o big angbao.

evil_dolly

hey butterflies,

It was great. Eric the wedding coordinator was so sweet. Was so touched by what my family and friends did for me that I kept tearing during the wedding. Hahahaha

hi chelsa,

u so cute, kekeke, hopefully ur eye liner is waterproof one
happy.gif

i forget to keep track of ur wedding date until i feel someone whom i tok wif b4 think her AD in Dec then i come back and ask, paiserh hor, hehe.
kao_blush.gif

summer73

Hi All HR Brides,

Can anyone share your AD photo, mine oso HR in Apr wanna c how photo will look like ... How is e deco do we need to prepare any extra accessiores to enhance e night? I went to c pre-cocktail but dun quite like it cos look a bit plain Thanks in advance !!!

pony_pang

Hi All,
Happy New Year!!!

Hi butterflies,
Good finally everything over can sit back and relax kekeke... Received Danny X'mas greeting this christmas really good after sales service hahaha....

Hi Koori,
I think is best you call rendenvous up the sales are all very friend and not pushy at all just give them a call they are more than willing to email you the details.

Hi Dazzle81 &amp; Cyn,
Attached 3 photos on top not sure if it is too small you can see that clearly? Cyn I dont have your email cant share with you.

Hi Dazzle81,
General comments for the dinner is positive most of the dishes. friends finishes everything on the dish... I think that means food not bad lah... btw sent you part of my AD night photos for your reference.

Hi beatrice,

Happy New Year !!
kao_cheers.gif

Good hor, now sit back and relax and everyday can see your loved one.
kao_kiss.gif

Yup, I also received his x'mas greeting, he still remember us &amp; take effort to send, had told my hubby his after sales services good good!

annabelle

hi all happy new yr...

cyn, ur AD also in april? mine too mine's on e 28th urs?

beatrice, wana check with u how long before AD do we have e food tasting and choose e invites?