Rendezvous Hotel Singapore

piger

Princessfei: i personally find the food okie.. what we worry is on the Actual day.. cause they will do mass production ma... worried the food might not be as good as the food tasting.. heehee

princessfei

Hi Eelynn,

Ya true.. everytime AD wedding the food not so nice de.

I signed up with HR liao
happy.gif

Did you all take the printing service by hotel or go outside and print?

piger

princessfei: heheee.. when is ur AD?? I didn't take up the printing service by Jasvy... used my coy's printing supplier's service... =P

piger

princessfei: haahaa.. no worries...

ya lor.. agreed.. this thread is so quiet sia.... BTB and HTB of HR~!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU???????

piger

princessfei: i think i should be able to put 1 more.. cause so long u have less than 22 tables can liao ma.. heehee.... u leh??

ong_coco

Hi,

Anyone engaged live band for their wedding dinner at HR? I am planning to engage one but was informed by Sharon that their sound system is the normal one, not adequate for purpose like singing or live band performance? Any idea? Thanks!

Hello Coco,

If you are keen in engaging the live band, you may need to fork out extra $ for the band to rent the sound system. Just email an enquiry to your preferred live band & they should be able to give you a more detailed quote. Btw, I have engaged 'A Little Dream'.

ong_coco

Hi Chocolatepraline,
Thanks for the info. How you find the performance of A Little Dream? I am also considering to engage them.
Do you use a 2 piece band or more? I am kinda worried on the small stage and it might be too small for 3 piece band. Thanks!

ccaarriiee

Hi there...i'm new here.
My AD is set on 23rd Jan 2011 and am still searching for our venue. Me and my hubby just went to HR to view the ballroom today..still considering whether to sign up with HR.

Anyone can send me photo of their AD??

jsim15

Dear all,

my hubby juz attended a wedding dinner last sun..first time i heard of a hotel run out of parking coupon..he had to pay 9 bucks for d parkin...wat kind of service...

simplypurple

me!
preparing for the big day next year.
start early so that can search around slowly.
now considering HR as me and my HTB only got 18tables.
wonder wat other hotels have lower min tables...most min 25
sad.gif

tamiko

hihi, jus went to see the place today. But they r undergoing reno until oct den ready. am planning my AD in 2012 nov. Wld it be too late to book by nov tis yr?? furthermore, cant see actual now cos of reno..

pinkyceline

hihi, any review for wedding at Hotel Rendezvous. but they are having reno now till oct. is it alright to sign up now? any advise please? thanks.

jimee

hi , i went HR to take a look. Their package is more affordable than most hotels. However, im worried about the banquet room as it is rather small and will be tight for 23+1 tables

xiaoxuebi~

Hi~
I've went down to view the ballroom & it's cozy n pretty~! 2012 package is 928nett or 1028 nett for 8 course weekend dinner. The whole hotel is renovated.. Very pretty, clean n neat. There's a pillar in the ballroom though n it's min 18 tables.
happy.gif

mike1982

Hi everyone

New to the forum and hope to have a word with fellow users. Was doing venue search / shortlisting for dinner banquet in 2013.

Had thought of Hotel Rendezvous. Not sure if it's good or not (i.e pillarless, food, service level/perks etc).

Any comments?

shavaine

Hihi, has anyone held or been to a wedding recently at hotel rendezvous? Can please give some feedback on the food and service? Many thanks!

katherineang

I will be holding my solemnisation there on 30 Sept 2012.. trying to check out reviews here as well =)
The venue is convenient & the ballroom (Straits room 1) look great!
Hopefully, everything goes smoothly
happy.gif

ke83

Hi to all btb,

I am wondering if your end happens to have the latest pricelist for Rendevous 2012~2013 WEekend dinner package. I am keen to look into Rendevous and it will be awesome if there is any feedback/experience in Rendevous. TIA~

lwss

I'm new here
happy.gif

I've just went to HR yesterday to view the ballroom. Overall the atmosphere is good, pricing also favourable. Only problem might be the overall space seems tight especially if you are going for the max capacity of 24.

shavaine

I have been to the ballroom over different days to take a look at the different wedding setups and yes, the space is a bit tight it you max out the tables. Actually, we had already felt that at 22, it was getting tight. But, the atmosphere is nice and we liked the reception area which felt exclusive since they had only one ballroom. The coordinators also seemed very helpful and quite flexible.

shavaine

Hi Wong,

Can I have your coordinator contacts?
Thanks.

Hihi, Sorry I missed this. The coordinator we spoke to was Wendy, who has since left. We then contacted Denny, but didn't go through with the booking because it became too small for us as our guest list expanded.

hidamari

I'm intetested to know too.

Kooly, did you visit bows? The package looks attractive and the sales coordinator who serve us was very friendly and flexible.