Qian Xi Restaurant??

tare1919

That's what I think initally but now dono lei. I think most impt is when u walk out can give all yr guest the "WOH" feeling but so hard lei. Or I too fickle minded.

ii_yume

i went to the first gown selection appt last sat! i strictly told the consultant, no halter neck pls. For me, i told her i would want to have a sparkling theme. so she got me gowns with 'sparkling' pattern at the chest area. i oso give instructions not to have artificial looking flowers, avoid champgne color(that's what i have for my rom.

i ended up telling her what i do not want.. i think i m as fickle minded as u. keke

celica75

pisces & matsu ... i have collected my tickets from expo liaoz
happy.gif

actually it is how it works ... do not insert cashcard when exit so only required to slot the complimentary tickets in

pisces36

elaine: i sent a mail last wk but still no reply from them leh..r they veri slow with their reply? who did you speak to?

pk: your that biolife drink really gd huh? i hv high cholestrol leh. will it helps? any side effect or not? where can buy huh?

ii_yume

hi pieces36, Bios life really works. I get to know it from my friend from unicity, toapayoh.

pls email me at [email protected]

because i do not want to 'sell' it over this thread.

the side effect of this product is that you will get a slimmer figure.

pisces36

pk: i email u liao. pls chk.

eh..but i oredi slim liao leh my FH wants me to fatten up...wait eat liao will be lagi worse or not?

ii_yume

btw bios life is a fibre drink. sometimes people just cannot grow fat because their internal system is weak and cannot absorb gd nutrients.

I am sure u want to be slim yet healthy and glowing. not skinny and ill-looking. sorry if i offended u,

my friends whom r slim is taking it for daily fibre intake. their feedback is that they goes to toilet once or twice a day and feels more active.

btw, though i become slimmer, my cup size remains.

i have emailed u! ;)

ade77

Hi Elaine & pisces,
How did u gals get the complimentary tickets? I had been asking around and check with the expo booth but they said dun have. I dun wish my guests had to pay for the 2.10 entry
sad.gif

My AD is on 20 Jan 2007, can I have the email address? Many Thanks.

celica75

Pisces ... tat time i emailed them it takes a while oso to reply. You may contact Yvette at the number below.

Yvette LOW (Ms)
Assistant Manager - Hospitality Services
Singex Venues Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 6580-8308
Fax: +65 6580-8300
www.singaporeexpo.com.sg

celica75

adeline ... we are not able to refund the tickets.
so if you are buying then try to make full use of the tickets loh and the validity is only for the day of event. moreover we cannot gurantee the carpark slots though we bought the tickets as well. These are the cons to consider before getting the tickets loh
happy.gif

Hope this helps
happy.gif

nez

Hi....juz wondering if anyone of u b using rose petals or poppers for your march in? Do BG allow that? And do we hv to clean up after the wedding? ;P

matsu

hi apple,

I don't have the exact address but u juz have to walk further down along the row of shops. This shop r also selling toys/towels but they do have some GDL stuff inside their shop. But i don't really recommend these 2 shop, corner shop not vy helpful, the other a bit pushy.

If u can go to Hong Lim Blk 531 #02-58 Tel :6533 1407, the lady boss is friendly & helpful.

matsu

Pisces, Elaine & Adeline,

I got a reply email from expo today, here r the details given to me :

1) You can arrange to purchase the car park tickets @ $2.10 each at Car Park Station situated at the entrance of Hall 5.

2) Mention to the duty staff that you are purchasing the car park tickets for your wedding on which date.

3) Please take note in the event Main Car Park A to H is full, your guests can park their vehicles at Car Park J or Service Bay at the back of the Exhibition Halls 1 to 6 or Car Park K at Exhibition Halls 7 to 10.

HTH
happy.gif

ii_yume

ladies, what flavours are u giving to your guest? i m in dilema on what to give since the package does not comes with flavour

duckling78

Hi PK

I bought the pepper and salt ceramic.

Hi gals

finally i got my GDL stuff. I buy some not all but already cost $100. Wow so expensive. I hope i did not get from the expensive shop.

Matsu
what did you get from your favour?
I will post them in multiply mayb tonight or during the weekends.

pisces36

matsu : thank u much much...
kao_kiss.gif

pk: i'm getting mini mugs as favours. initialli wanted to get chocolates which is cheaper but feel that mugs will b better as at least they can keep.

matsu

Hi gals,

I m not getting any wedding favours :p coz all the guests r my FPIL & my parents' friends & relatives. I will only b buying gifts for my bridesmaids & bestmen
happy.gif
but still dunno what 2 get yet, any suggestions?

matsu

Hi duckling,

Wow...u must have bought a lot of stuff for your GDL huh?! I bought 'yi si yi si' only, even replace some with hongbao :p

ii_yume

pisces36, can u show me the pic of the mini mugs? I am thinkin of the shot glass as favours.

as we are looking at 60 tables.. we gotta be budget...

foreverhappy

Hi Matsu the problem is i don't think i buy a lot of things leh.

1 wash face pail
1 plastic plate
1 cup
1 "tum pui"
1 half packet of red packet sizeof seeds
6 face towels
1 teapot set
1 small busket
1 red packet
1 sewing box with something innside
1 wax with cloth
1 pair of lamp
2 small bottle of oil
2 small box of face powder

Is that a lot of things above?
I still need to get 2 pajamas and slippers and a pair of "mu ji" not buy yet.

matsu

hi gals,

not 2 worry abt buying too much loh, it's always beta to get more than less mah
happy.gif
since all these stuff r 4 'hao3 yi4 tao2'

stanley789

Just have my Wedding @ Blissarden on the 18th of Nov.

I am 100% happy. The Food are generally nice. Except that the Suckling Pig not crispy enough.
All my guest feedbacks are positive.

My MC is Steven(manager). Very well done, Cina type, which I like lor.

On the 18th of Nov kanna Food Fest and so on, so i was given 50++ free parking lots.
Thanks to Blissgarden Boss who actually pay for it according to Steven.

Everything went on smoothly except my Photographer that I have hired who arrived @ 8.20pm instead of 7pm. I am so mad at him.
He will deliver my picture in 4 weeks time, WALAO! If you all want to know more and siam from this irresponsible Photographer, email me.

xiaohua

Hi Scanivalve

The MC from Blissgarden, how much does it cost? Me also will be holding my dinner at Blissgarden next yr. Not yet decide the MC.

Btw, does we need to provide him the script on what to say or he will have his own??

pisces36

scanivalve : who's your photographer? pm me lah.
How u get them to give the 50 free lots huh? i might hv prob with the lots leh as it clashes with church event & sales. which boss u talk to huh? from wat i know they veri attitude wan leh..they willing to give u those lots muz b in damn gd mood. :p

Pk: i tried to sent u the mugs later ok. need my FH to forward me 1st.

stanley789

Pisces: I dunno leh, I did not request lor, bcos Suzanna attitute problem one mah. Steven just call me 3 days before my Wedding Dinner about the free parking Lots around Foyer 2 Taxi Stand, so I have no time to informed all of my friends. End up some guests need to pay.

P/s:
I am kind of mad about the invitation car from Bliss Garden lor. They should allow more than one design lor. They die die also dun give me 2 different design. I like White invitation card, but old people like red invitation card. No choice, I go for the white one. :-(

pisces36

hey scanivalve : saw the pm liao..wah..he quite well known wan leh.

aiya..u know they veri veri attitude wan...a lot of things they r not flexible. so bo bian lor. i dun see wat's the prob of hving 2 kind of cards lor.

do u think i should call steven to chk with him abt the free lots or should i wait? becoz every time when i ask this or tat always kenna reject. damn sian to tok to them lah.

matsu

Hi scanivalve, can PM me the photographer's name 2? thanks.

Abt the carpark, I m quite unhappy abt BG not blocking the lots for wedding banquet guests loh. I m sure BG can request from expo since they r a big tenant there. So think it is vy unreasonable not to...

stanley789

Pisces36: Initially I wanted another photograher, but my wife's cousin highly recommend him lor. I have been to so many Wedding Event, seriously I find him kinda of slow in movement when taking pictures, very little pictures taken actually, when we try to squeeze 1 hour of time to take pictures @ Jurong Hill, he even asked me where I want to snapped my pictures. I find it so weird lor, you are professional and should know the lighting and setting for the best results, and yet asked me. And the best part, 8.20pm then come to Expo, all my guests were almost seated down, just waiting for me to walk in. He explained that he need to render the Video for the pictures taken in the morning, and blamed me for letting him off @ 2.30pm that why he did not have time to do it. If really not enough time, he must tell me mah, I dun fancy that video, i just want someone to snap my Pictures @ 7pm when guests are walking in.Guess what, my relatives and friends use handphone to take pictures bcos no photographer, super malu and lousy resolution. Very Tulan ah!!Another thing ah, he kept talking and teasing a Jia mei lor when i am expecting him to snapped some pictures, Sigh!
I have to wait for 4 weeks for the pictures. I dun know why so long, maybe he need to develop the pictures in US, edit it in Europe, package it nicely in Japan.

Matsu: According to Steven, there were a few exhibitions and events, so I was given parking lots.
Many of guest waited for quite a long time for parking lots for those who I did not informed of the free parking. Remember to check for any big event on your AD.

pisces36

Scanivalve : can i chk with u when u said free parking lots does it means BG block the 50 lots for u but the guests still hv to pay $2.10 or they really give u 50 FOC parking lots?

u veri funni leh..abt 'the develop the pictures in US, edit it in Europe, package it nicely in Japan.'
happy.gif

but true lah..he's the photographer he should know where to take, which angle to take mah..aiyo..he wanna sian the jie mei issit? veri unpro leh. he quite young huh?

matsu

Think if BG is sincere abt giving out FOC parking lot then shd have inform the customer earlier mah since events r long schedule at least 1~2 months ago. Last min, how to inform our guests.
Sianz, ored so many things to handle still have to worry abt parking lots...

pisces36

yalor matsu. damn bloody sian leh..hv to worry this & tat. i'm waiting for scanivavle's reply b4 i call steven. sigh...can't wait for it to b over.
sad.gif

matsu

Pisces, u gng 2 request from steven? but i c some -ve comment abt he being vy attitude 1 too...let me know how it goes after u call steven ok? thanks
happy.gif

stanley789

Pisces: The parking lots were free (FOC)
Too last minutes to inform many guests.
Since it free, I have no complaint also
lor,

For the rest, it is not very nice to tell you who are my photographer now, scali he revenge on my pictures mah. Can email me your photographer, it it the same as mine, i let you know. :)
[email protected]

pisces36

Scanivalve : i spoke to steven leh. he din offer any free parking leh. he said the worse event which is yesterday due to the PC show is over. so i shouldn't worry with the lots. eh..wat event fell on the same day as ur AD huh?

trina_wys

hi gals,

its been a long long time liao but anyway.. I had a FANTASTIC wedding day!!!! hehehehehe
happy.gif

I had so much fun on that day that the lady who was taking care of me for my dinner said i was the most bubbly bride she has ever taken care of.. haha.. she's super funny lah.. so worried i might fall with my gown so always next to me.. i had to keep telling her i'm fine and ran up the stairs to the stage with my wedding gown to convince i dun need her to be with me like i'm some fragile bride.. actually i think i was more chor lor than any other bride she had seen.. all my aunties kept telling me to not run and bounce about in my wedding dress.. say i must be demure and all.. hehehe
happy.gif

i think i'm one of those weird brides who asked my MUA to come at 5pm then make up finish at 6pm and wait for my guest to come liao.. i was actually outside the foyer from Bliss Garden to Coffee Bean walking and walking about and saying hi to everyone.. it was so fun that the only time i was tired was the next day.. hehehe...
happy.gif

anyway.. my dinner went really well.. also used BG 's MC, steven.. pretty good.. during the second march-in.. i had asked my jiemeis to place rose petals on the tables along the aisles.. and i tell u.. i never imagined the amount of rose petals that i had bought.. it was a thunder storm of rose petals that came when we were walking in.. i think my photographer couldn't even see my hubby and myself ah.. hahaha.. but it was really really fun!!! once in a lifetime experience!!!

the food was super delicious as usual and all my guest were complaining that they couldn't finish the food coz it was so much that they had to taobao the food.. hehe..
happy.gif

i will show u gals the photos once they are ready but coz my PG is super busy.. it'll be about another 2 weeks time till i get them.. so please be patient hor..
happy.gif

tell u all something.. that day during the church ceremony.. while walking in with my dad.. i cried.. while saying my wedding vows.. i teared.. while my hubby talked about why he loves me in church.. i cried.. during dinner when i was saying the thank you speech to my parents.. i also cried.. super malu i tell u all.. i was so embarrassed by my outburst of emotions that entire day.. haiz... but what to do.. too overwhelmed liao.. hehe
happy.gif

okie.. thats all for now i guess.. need to go home liao.. hehe.. will be back as and when i can to chat with you gals yah??