Qian Xi Restaurant??

cherylpoh

Hi chill1padi, i agree with you on the excitement of our title being elevated to MRS. hahahaha....in fact, now whenever my hubby intro me to his frens and colleagues "hi, dis is my WIFE, cheryl". I always feel so SWEETTTTTTTTTTTT and HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. heehee..... :p

trina_wys

hahaahhahahahaa...

Mrs cheryl is in lala land liao..
kao_kiss.gif

i also want to be MRS!!!
kao_drool.gif

sleeepi

Hi Cherly,

U r right... is so different when your husband intro u as wife is so different.. The feeling is sweet..

Hi Pet,

Where will u?? MIA for a few days

trina_wys

hi everyone,

hehe.. lily.. me MIA coz busy at work mah.. so sianz.. i only keep thinking about my first fitting in Nov.. i can't wait for it.. can try all the lovely gowns.. keke..

maybe later i dun want to leave the BS liao.. haha..
kao_love.gif

sleeepi

Oh i c.. Ya is true dun feel like coming out..
When u r trying all your lovely gownn u will not be tired.. But after that you feel so shack...

trina_wys

haha.. lily.. u went for your fitting already ah?

gals.. ask u all ah.. any of u replacing the shark fins soup to other type of soup? i really can't bring myself to serve it.. but i know that i will incur the wrath of the elder relatives.. haiz.. dilemma dilemma..
sad.gif

cherylpoh

Hi petrina, hahahahah... ya man. I am in wonderland! hahahahah
happy.gif

Hi gals, seems like my posting have affected several ladies here ya? hahahah.. all wanna be MRS soon...heeheeeeeee
happy.gif

Hi yaya, you've got mail!

sleeepi

Hi Petrina,

Ya went for my fitting already..Taking my photo in AUg..Hopefulli the weather is nice n most import the photo also nice...
Y must replace the shark fins?? Save the sharkss or for other reason.. Can someone enlighten me??

cherylpoh

hi lily, yah. the main reason is to reduce the killing of sharks for its fins. cos we r animal lovers tats y.

Oh ya, ladies, which bridal studio did u sign up with huh? Mine is the horrible n terrible n lousy seletar broadway at ang mo kio. Lily, where will u be going to take your photos?

trina_wys

Hi chill1padi,

i remembered asking suzanna about changing the soup and she mentioned change to fish maw soup.. is there lobster soup too? then i think that i would rather change it to lobster.. hehe..
happy.gif

hi lily,

as what cheryl said.. it is to reduce the killing of sharks for their fins.. both FH and myself are divers and we do not wish to serve sharks fin.. however, our elders have mentioned before that without the sharks fins, it is not a proper dinner.. so now i'm torn between serving it and not..
kao_sad.gif

chill1padi

hi petrina
I also not to sure whether they have lobster soup. But i thought the closest alternatives to shark fin soup will be lobster soup. Anyway i yet to talk to her about the changes. I can also understand your dilemna of changing the soup or not, elders are particular about the shark fin thingy.

cherylpoh

Hi petrina, i think fish maw is better than lobster to elder's opinion. cos fish maw is more "bu" then lobster. Think if you suggest fish maw to them, they will feel better than lobster. just my thots tho.
happy.gif

sleeepi

Hi Cheryl,

You mean u went to Seletar Broadway??Mine is at Serangoon Broadway wich is near Upper Serangoon road there..Cheryl where did you live?How come you selected Seletar??

I be taking on 1st Aug

trina_wys

morning gals,

cheryl.. fish maw is better than lobster?? ok ok.. i'll go find out what my grandmother thinks of it.. i was thinking that maybe i would pay more and ask for 'budda jump over the wall' but i heard that there is sharks fin in there too.. haiz.. so frustrating..

kao_angry.gif

sleeepi

Hi Petrina,

No wonder lor.. Both of u r divers..Envy u le.. I dun even know how to swim.Ya is true older pple r particular if there are no shark fins..They would not care about protecting the sharks..hahaa

sleeepi

Hi Petrina,

True leh, Fish maw is better..Sometimes pple cant even distinguish betweem the both of them..The only difference is that no fins only.
Rest of the taste and gravy all the same

chill1padi

hi girls

Fish maw better? I always thought lobster more expensive, so better. Also selfish thought, I prefer lobster soup!!!!!

I better check with the elders. I intend to go for my food tasting around september, settle the inviting cards at the same time. I will be having my Guo Da Li on the 16th October.

My BS is Camellia Haute Couture. I just had my PS end of June. Album ready in September.

trina_wys

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>AD Photographer</TD><TD> AD Videographer</TD><TD>Qian Xi Branch</TD><TD>Love Nest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gin</TD><TD>11 Sept 2005</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD> Kah H*ng</TD><TD>Christopher Tay</TD><TD>Paya Lebar</TD><TD> Bedok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lily Ng</TD><TD>2 Oct 2005</TD><TD>Serangoon Broadway</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Expo</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubblybride</TD><TD>30 Oct 2005</TD><TD>Universal Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>Kevin</TD><TD>Farrer Park</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chill1padi</TD><TD>5 Nov 2005</TD><TD>Camellia Haute Couture</TD><TD>Wai Peng</TD><TD>Mark Yang</TD><TD>Expo</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>Feb 2006</TD><TD>Golden Horse Awards</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Expo</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD>7 May 2006</TD><TD>DIY(Printemps JB)</TD><TD>Kalyedoscope</TD><TD>Own Friends</TD><TD>Farrer Park</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>27 May 2006</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Expo</TD><TD>Seng Kang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>25 Nov 2006</TD><TD>Silver Cloak Couture</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Expo</TD><TD> Punggol</td></tr></table>

Last Update on Elaine

trina_wys

elaine,

i'm really sorry.. i totally missed out your posting that was quite some time back..
sad.gif

ladies.. anyone got more updates to add?

cherylpoh

Hi chill1padi, definitely! they will allow one cos last time I have checked with suzanna oready and she says its fine!

Hi petrina, fish maw is definitely better than lobster in elderlys' opinion cos its more healthy to our body whereas lobster doesnt serve any purpose to our body after eating it. and good fish maw is more ex then lobster leh.

Hi lily, i staying at bedok rsvr view. We chose seletar cos we passed by their rdshow at suntec lor. then blur blur sign up with them n paid deposit before realising the shop is at AMK. horrible !

Hi elaine, so how do u find golden horse awards? their studio at tampines which is very near to my hse. only 2mins drive away. everytime i drive past, i find them very pro n their shop deco is really nice to go in man.

sleeepi

Hi Cheryl,
This link is very quiet after you got married...hehehe

Ohhh i thot u living near AMK... Ya i heard abt Seletar...

el2005

Hi Gals,

I was in the Bliss Grdn Folder.

Will be holing my wedding on the 23rd Dec.

I am considering of legthening the march-in.. anyone tot of it b4?

sleeepi

Hi Elaine,

I thot of it b4 but dun think is possible le.. Even though the stage can be moved.The only way to lengthen it is only by walking straight and turn rite only.
But the moment when you turn right, there is no table for them to see..Can u visualise??hahaha.
According to Cheryl, she is sayin that they will ask the bride n the groom to walk slowly rite?

cherylpoh

Hi lily, where got? still have petrina n gin n yaya n el, u n gals mah. hahahah....

Hi yaya, I booked at spore expo branch. pretty gd. can i have ur email add again so tat i can show u my ps photos?

Oh yah. ladies, can i see your ps photos?
my email [email protected] Thanks!

Hi el, initially I wanted to lengthen my march in too but it is really very funny n weird to walk round the rest. instead of just straight. In fact i mind the march in too short. but after tat nite, when they asked us to follow the light n march in, i realised its oready quite long liao cos they make the spotlight real slow. So u might want to reconsider?
happy.gif

trina_wys

Yah yah yah!!

Still got ME!!! hahaha.. ok.. that was quite a huge reaction.. keke...

El.. i think i dun wanna lengthened the march-in liao.. coz if i were to do so.. then the tables will seem more packed as i need space to walk in.. also.. i'm intending to buy ivory or blue cloth make it like a carpet to my march-in.. if the march-in is too long.. verry $$$ leh.. haha.. so will decide to walk very slowly.. keke

kao_happy.gif

celica75

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Eliane

You from tampines branch????
Who is your designer? I heard stanley has left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ya Ya,

Sorry for the late reply ... hardly log on to web lately. Ya i only found out during the last appt with them. Jas will be taking over my account loh.

gin

Hi all,
Me wanting to let go my banquet on 11 sept 2005 at paya lebar branch. Please help me spread the words around...

trina_wys

Gin!

How come u're letting go your booking? are u unhappy with qianxi over something?..

hope that you're alright.. we'll be here to help u if we can..

u take great care of yourself ok..
happy.gif

sleeepi

Hi Gin,

Hope u r ok..take care. Will help u spread around. My frend who is next year 1 Jan might be interested in Videographer and photograher..Do you have intention to let go? If you have let me know.

sleeepi

Hi Gin,
can you give me ur email address so that I can send something personal to you on the restaurant.
Not so nice to put it here

sleeepi

Hi Yaya,

You can go ahead with the booking. That restaurant is good, Dun worry.
I email something personal to Gin is becos she is leting go of her banquet..

eiggam

Hi Gin,

I hope tat everything is fine with you. U gotta take care k? I dunno what happened between u and ur husband but if u need marriage counselling or mediation, i know of a good christian mediation center that can help. Let me know if u wan more info on it. Take care~