Qian Xi Restaurant??

gin

Hi Mag,
Thanks alot! :D

Hi Angel,
Pls try Fei Yue preparation course..very good..cos I juz attended.
happy.gif
But sad to say it dun work..

duckling78

u mean Egg ken?
hah forget to how to spell his name?
the one always with egg koon?
got take his contact no?
i use to have it but lost it since we left school for atleast > 5yrs

prettyangel

hi gin, thanks for the infor. I know u spend a lot of effort preparing your wedding. I feel quite sad for u..
sad.gif
But i know u are a strong girl so everything will be fine.. Please feel free to talk to us.

prettyangel

hi yaya, they did not allow me to use the main hall unless no couple choose the main hall that day. i chose the cheapest menu due to low budget but they allow me to switch dishes. My menu is considered a more expensive menu now.

hi Gin, sorry to hear that you have called off your wedding. I understand that you must be going through a pretty tough time. You must be strong, do take good care of yourself.

nini

Hi Gin,

I hope tat everything is fine with you....bless u n ur husband will be happy together again...Take care of yourself...

trina_wys

hi lily,

hahaa.. coz the thread is so quiet.. so inject some humour to the threads to get u gals talking again mah!!

cherylpoh

heh lily, so we muz enliven this thread again! I'll be away in bkk fm tomorow til 14aug, so hope to see more postings when i'm back yah? will show u gals photos when i'm back. So when's ur AD? excited? muz be rite? last time few weeks b4 my wedding, i actually hv nitemares of my makeup artist not turning up on my AD n my hubby came n saw me without makeup and looks so shagged, he left with his bros. hahahahah....

trina_wys

hi lily,

have u gone for your food tasting liao? how is the food? good?

i left a message in the bliss garden restaurant thread with regards to a march-in carpet and cocktail tables.. maybe u can be the first to mention it? kekeke...

sleeepi

Ya i went several times liao as my sis her AD is MaR tis year (Farrer Park)...So during her time, i went to eat. After her wedding, still got left over table go to expo 2 celebrate my dad bird day so eat again.. But my own food tasting havent planning to go on 22 AUg.
Ya i saw alaready n also added my comments..Maybe when i am choosing the invitation card, can check with Susanna again..Really like the place alot..

duckling78

Hi Lily

hows the food at Farrer Park?

U mean they allow u to come back to the tables that did not use har? How many tables do they allow? They also allow to eat at thier other branch??

sleeepi

Food at Farrer park n Expo are more or less the same..Just the atmosphere lor...
U better think twice whether to have or not..If you are not having a banquet then like nothing special le...In the past i also think this way..When is ur AD then

prettyangel

hi yaya, dun be fan. Its best that u discuss wif ur fh whether to hold a banquet. But like what lily mentioned, having a banquet is such a special event.. Having all your relatives and friends sharing your happiness wif u.
happy.gif

sleeepi

Hi Yaya,

Yes, I agree...in th past i also have the same tinking as you, but later think a lot n relise if you can afford, is gd to have it

trina_wys

hi yaya,

if you or your FH are the elders in the family or if the only child.. its better to have coz its also for the sake of your parents.. they might want to hold a banquet to announce their happiness? have u spoke to them about u maybe not wanting to hold a banquet? its beter and safer to get their advice and feedback before u decide on it..
happy.gif

duckling78

hmm my dad is too ma fan already. then i tot no need to do anything other then guo da li & jing cha... but he say must ask them out for dinner lah then i think har like that must as well have banquet.... very fan still thinking..

duckling78

aiyoh i think my dad think is too ma fan but he later say still must ask relative out to eat so i think must as well have banquet but my family no one has experience in wedding so ight have some problem lor

sleeepi

yaya,

Then if no one has xperience you should start the ball rolling.Is great to plan your wedding urself.better still, no one will intefere in ur decision..
I tink those brides to be will bb very glad exp Cheryl rite??She has plenty of xperience since her wedding is over..
Hor, cheryl???

cherylpoh

Ya lily. So if u gals want to check on anything I will be most glad to help u gals! So u may ask me on anything if u r not sure.
happy.gif

el005

Lily,

this is my personal opinion.

I'm not thinking to have a vg cos dun think i'll still be in front of the tv for the rest of the DVD life to watch the whole event again.

Thus I'm planning to have just my cousin using DV cam to do the job..

I personally prefer to have good photos taken for the day.. furthermore it take a much shorter time to run thru the photos then to play the DVD.. keke ..

Well as said it just my personal opinion loh ..
somemore VG not cheap since i got my AD photograhper not cheap

cherylpoh

Hi Petrina, I only got my sis's bf to videocam for me. As for the photo, I engaged chris KH. Is it the same chris we r using? heehee...

trina_wys

cheryl,

KH's english name is chris? the chris i'm refering to is a videographer.. heheheh... not PG..

did your video turned out alright?
happy.gif

sleeepi

Hi EL,

Ya i also agree that dun think videographer but pple keep "sai Ko" me say is more memorable to have..that y in dilemia..Somemore like u all say is not cheap. Call Christopher liao but he already booked on my day.
Maybe will really just get my frends to help lo

cherylpoh

Hi petrina, the video turns out ok lor. cant 'hiam' as its my fren who helped me.

Hi lily, i oso think its more worthwhile to spend on video than photo lor. cos u will definitely on n see it wan. Like me. I on n see n smile n laugh at my hubby. it makes me feel so happy n sweet. haahhaaa...

trina_wys

Ladies!!

I've booked my AD video with christopher liao.. was so excited when i went with my FH to see him on Sat.. I've seen his work already.. but not my FH.. so told him that if he likes christopher's work.. then we'll book him already..
happy.gif

hmm.. photo wise.. still looking around.. budget also around $800 only.. so got to see how first.. hehe..
happy.gif

sleeepi

Hi Cheryl,

U saying more worthwhile to spend on Video Huh...Blur liao leh..
I got quite a low budget leh...Less then $500.
So far i check around, the prices are all very steep.

tansan

<font color="ff6000">Hi Ladies!!!

New intruder for this thread... do guide me along, ya~!
smile.gif

Hii Petrina; so ur AD is in Nov'06...</font>
happy.gif