Qian Xi - Hilltop Garden Restaurant

akino

the bottle opener is a very good idea. i like, whats the size is it too bulky for guest to bring back?

the pepper and salt shaker interest me too. the webby u gave quite cheap hoh. hehe thanks for sharing.

pinky u ordered? when is ur AD?

kcpc

Hi ladies,
Not sure whether you gals like tis idea..
Though it's kinda troublesome to personalise the door gifts.. but i tot it's someting which i would love to do [if possible] for my wedding..
Im tinking to personalise a shopping tote bag [foldable] .. with the ϲϲ sybmol + our names below... <center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msppt.gif
Tote Bag_Artwork
Tote Bag_Artwork.ppt (21.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

pinky_dris

akino> yes, I have ordered mine. with Doris, Suzanna's friend (e contacts I mentioned before). my AD in 2 Jan 2010....hahahaha...kiasu BTB

kcpc> its interesting and nice to personalise our door gifts. but hor, on e guest pt of view, i think its kind of werid to carry a shopping tote bag with your names n date in there. maybe u wanna think of something smaller n cheaper?

when choosing my door gift, my colleagues warn me nv to choose something too personalized. she attended wedding where couple's gift is a magnet w their pix. they say they find it werid to place a couple's magnet on their home fridge. something practical n general will be good enough. anyway, its just a token of appreciation.

just my 2 cents worth of thoughts
happy.gif

akino

its nice, but as what pinky said its true. initially i wanted a magnet with our photos on it. exactly like what pinky mention. then my mama said friends wont stick the magnet onto thier fridge because its weird. maybe relatives will but not friends.. then i sad liao...... now thinking of ordering other gifts...

kcpc

No worries.. the reason y i post in the forum is to gather feedbacks.. I treasures all feedbacks...
tht's wat forum are for..
Ya.. I gt the same comments from my mum..
My hubby even tease me for this.. He rather go for bottle opener than this... SO SAD...Haha...

Anyone interested to pool order wedding favours? Maybe can ask for further discount?
Anyone? can email me at [email protected]

bomohpang

Hi..i don mind getting the bottle opener.
i havent confirmed my guest lists.

by when we hv to confirm ? and by when we have to place order?

i was thinking of getting edible favor like chocolate or cupcake. So the guest got something to eat while waiting for the dinner to start....

aiya...v headache!

akino

they got peanut to eat while waiting for dinner to start what....

by october? sept i'll confirm my list. sept then we get the seat plan.

Where you all stay? wanna exchange contact so it will be easier?

kckp> bomohpang garfield n me are planning to order wedding favour together... wanna join?

akino > Thank you so much for your invitation! I am thinking thinking too .... abt pooling the wedding favor. But my wife like shot glass wor, got shot glass there? Beside the opener, any other recommendation? My wife like shot glass so i must try to get it but it won't be in huge quantity coz i will order the other half from Malaysia (wedding small heart tin as mention earlier). I like this but she like that, so compromise loh.

Can add me too [email protected] but then hor, i seldom log in le, kakakakakakaka.

akino

i think lets order around sept end. then we get around october? so if you all haven make up ur mind, can slowly decide...

akino > Kam sia kam sia .... u got the exact website address of roughly which supplier u guys wanna order from? Maybe i can choose mine from there too.

pinky_dris

hey ladies, just a sharing.

I went to JB citisquare yesterday. I found a gift shop that sells wedding favors and some customary items too. eg. tea set in sgp, abt $30+, there only abt $10+ $20. Saw lots of candle designs, only RM$1+ for small ones (which might be good enough). you might want to explore there before ordering online.

Good luck!

I very very regret ordering mine so early
sad.gif

akino

ya i went there last yr. they said this yr will be online ordering, but i waited until last few months still haven put up the price.....

bomohpang > Some of them are soooooooooo nice

akino > Ya loh, totally no idea how much sia .... as for the pic i posted, i heard it looked cute and nice BUT the choco sucks.

pinky_dris

sorry ladies, side track a little.

bomohpang> i cant PM you. I saw from other thead that you went to macau in june?...hehehe... i m planning for a macau trip too. do u have any itinerary to share? can email me? [email protected]

pinky_dris

let me contribute a bit too...hehe. for nice choco, i did enquire chocz's wedding favors. it cost abt $6 for a presentable one. but they can customize it if you want, do sticker/label, etc. i think u might want to think which is more impt to u. cost? design? taste? look? practical? personalise?

pinky_dris

hahaha...ya lor...akino so fierce. if its cost, then i think choco is out of ur budget le. most wedding favor if put choco sure ex de. do a top 3 choices ba...else u will like see more n more till u cant decide...lol

pinky_dris

hahaha...garfield, not bad leh. u still can find ppl to borrow e other $2....lol

i think wedding prep is always like that. need to fork out lots of $ for deposit, buy things etc. me too. earn $1, save 90cents. everyday eat cheap cheap, no more shopping spree...lol..sometimes feel like m so cheapo..so poor.....

endure!! we are all suffering n enduring now to see our wonderful big day!! its worth it
happy.gif

pinky > Whahahahaha .... u are so super saver! can really save so much, lol. Ya loh, endure for our big day and a new start of marriage.

u1c0l3 > Congrats on ur AD in 2010 .... very fast hor, just around the corner too.

pinky_dris

haha...garfield...a bit kua zhang quote lar. but indeed i m really saving hard. really no more shopping.

welcome u1c013....oh..in jan too? mine 2nd Jan 2010.

u1c0l3 > Max table in ballroom B .... sorry, i am not sure. I guess around 20 bah

pinky > Wow, no shopping, what a big sacrifice .... let's jiayou !!!

Likely to be my wedding favor to be placed 2 choco in ...
1163077.jpg

akino

its cute. but well the coco melt? or you need to put it in ur fridge first....

bohmopang i think we should order earlier as i'm afraid if something wrong then we have time to settle it. should we order end of sept? after i come back from japan.

If let say i order 360 pc of Frosted short glass printed with our own caricatural picture, personalized name and date on ONE side of the short glass, it's around US$170 ..... works out to be around S$245 excluding shipping.
1164969.jpg

I have just e-mail to them le, waiting for them to feed me with more details. According to the website, they will need around 60 days to manufacture so must order early to avoid disappointment.

I have did my own sample of how my short glass will look like by using mickey and minnie .... very cute, LOL.

bomohpang

Hi Akino...yaya...we shud finalise by mid sept and send order by end sept .

my guest list has not finalised yet !! headached!

Garfield> the glass is nice and the cost is quite cheap...but the products will be frm overseas...i;m afraid anything crop up then how?

better source frm local....

akino

garfield> Good! cheap cheap! aiyo why the december spell in malay....

bomohpang> i will be coming back around 24th sept. i'll email you. or how would you like me to contact you?

Just to share with u all .... my e-mail conversation with yovell.com, a local supplier

ME ---> "Dear Sir / Mdm,
I wonder if you have personalise service for frost shot glass, like printing one side with COLOURED cartoon character and wordings on it. If let say i ordered 360pc of personalise shot glass, roughly how much will that be?"

Their reply ----> "My shot glasses are clear, not frosted. Yes we can print colored cartoon character and wordings on it.
For 360pcs (based on 4 color printing)
1st 100pcs = $160
Subsequent at $0.70 each.
Therefore for 360pcs, personalization cost $160 + $0.70x260pcs = $342
rgds
Customer Service Department
Yovell, a brand of Juz Dazzle Gifts Pte Ltd
449 Tagore Ind Ave, #04-03, Singapore 787820
mobile: (65) 813 99991 tel: (65) 6456 3890 fax
sad.gif
65) 6456 3870 Helpdesk: 9007 1114 "

CAN CONSIDER right?