Plaza Park Royal

doggy_gal

i like working with Fiona too.
sad.gif
any idea when exactly is she leaving?

hamsterden

Fiona's last day will be 21 Aug. She mentioned moving to another hotel but wouldnt reveal now...

Sigh...ya...i kinda like her as well...

Huh?! Felicia also leaving? mm...
sad.gif

I hope someone responsible and experienced will take over...

padi

I think babymiki meant that Felicia can't hand all Fiona's workload for long. Probably PPR will find someone else to cover Fiona's duties.

minicutie

Understand that their senior manager Ms Pauline Ng will be taking over Fiona for the time being. Ai... feel worry as my AD coming soon.

sirwin

My email from Fiona stated her last day will be on the 18th, i.e. nxt Fri...Pauline will be taking over Fiona while they source for her replacement, have not heard of this lady before, only vincent(take over by Chris?), felicia & fiona. For those still in neg. phase with fiona, better do it fast before the 18th, same for those who wedding is in e nxt 1-2 mths to tie up details...new manager will usually be on status quo till she familiar with her job scope.

sianz also tat fiona is leaving with my wedding less than 2 mths away, but life still got to go on, now I wish her all e best in her career with her new employer.

butterkiss

Hi all,
Been almost a year since I had my AD at Plaza ParkRoyal.
Pauline is taking over Vincent's portfolio as Senior Banquet Sales Manager.

For those whose case are taken over by Felicia.. Rest assured that you will be in good hands... =)

sirwin

Hi butter,

nice to c yr post here, thanks for the clarification, I tot is another guy tat take over vincent. Anyone here under Pauline? How is her style?

babymiki2003

yup, i tot its someone who's called chris who took over vincent

anyway this pauline, i'm jus thinkin if its the pauline previously from holiday inn park view. if its her then i think its not very nice.

butterkiss

Hmm... Because I wrote to Vincent on some issue and Pauline replied me, saying that she's taking over his post (even signed off as the Senior Banquet Sales Manager)...

minicutie

I understand i will be under Pauline, have not work with her b4. Anyone work with her b4? She from Holiday Inn Park View?

sirwin

Hi,

I read thru selected HIPV postings, likely is her esp is recently oni, overall still be ok, go by e book type, so depend on hw U see it, can be gd or can be bad. I try sort some details with Fiona 1st before e 14th where we wil need to start calling Pauline up...

ribenna

i hope is not the Holiday inn Pualine
she is rigid and rude
sad.gif

hv some agurement with her on the phone regarding the wedding show in HIPV

Hope i will not kenna her man
( Vincent has left and my contract was passed to fecilia hope no more changes !! )

magloo

I have also confirmed with Fiona that she is leaving after signing up with her the other day. She said that her senior manager Pauline will take over first till the new manager is onboard. I asked if Pauline was from another hotel and she was from pan pacific! guess she should be good then..

padi

*phew!* :p

Thanks magloo for clarifying!
happy.gif

I smsed Fiona she didn't reply.
sad.gif
Asked if can pass me to Felicia instead. Haiz.

babymiki2003

anyone read pan pac's thread on the infamous 'Ms P'?

no wonder Fiona gave the very sian look that time when i tried to nego some freebies. she mentioned she had 2 bosses to go thru instead of one. one of them is Ms P. but fiona still managed to help us get the freebies. now i;m beginning to miss her

gregina

huh??? So this Pauline no good?? coz I sent in an email enquiry and the banquet co-ordinator referred me to her senior manager called Pauline Ng...

xin2

haha.. go to Pan pac thread to read lor..
think this Pauline is the infamous one they criticise so much there.

Hope she has changed somehow. good luck to all those who wil be under her.

sirwin

dun scare us leh..haha

we miting her tis sat morning to firm up remaining details, wil kep u pples posted...*x-fingers*

minicutie

Hi,

I read it too at Pan Pac thread. Dun know is it the same person.

If is the same person then jia lat alr....

Xiao lao shu,
u under who?

minicutie

Hi,

I read it too at Pan Pac thread. Dun know is it the same person.

If is the same person then jia lat alr....

Xiao lao shu,
u under who?

sirwin

i try using soft skills, see whether wil it work on her tis sat...e one @ panpac also P****** N*, tot is e one at HIPV.

minicutie

Win,

Maybe u can let us know who is that P****** N* from where after meeting her.

I have sent her an email yesterday but no reply from her on today. Normally Fiona will reply the next day or on the day.

My wedding is in Oct 06. Ai.... jia lat....

minicutie

Win,

Maybe u can let us know who is that P****** N* from where after meeting her.

I have sent her an email yesterday but no reply from her on today. Normally Fiona will reply the next day or on the day.

My wedding is in Oct 06. Ai.... jia lat....

sirwin

minicutie,

k, wil update all, is still e 'click' factor at e end of e day...I take positively that she wan to start afresh? Dun compare her & fiona thru tis way lah..haha, u wil feel more disheartened & lost confident in her...Fiona, on e other hand, wld also wan to start afresh leh, not sure which hotel she goes to, but I give my blessings to her, though a bit disappointed tat she deny leaving when I asked her, esp when my AD is near, but for e benefit of e doubt, I not angri with her after all...

keep u gers updated soonest...nid to mit Pauline & go to my bridal for final PS touchup tis sat...hope to settle our HM too over tis wkend. ;)

gregina

Hmm...I ended up meet a guy called Kriss at PP yesterday night coz I called up to make an appt instead thru email (which I was referred to ms P)
happy.gif
hee...FH and I got the 'click' factor with him! So we did a tentative booking with him liao.

We should be going for a few more hotels then make a confirmed booking with one of them
happy.gif

sirwin

Hi,

mit Pauline last sat...my comments:-
-- goes by the book kinda
-- pretty firm
-- overall ok lah

only last sat I know tat if yr table got 11 full adults, U nid to pay for tat extra 1 full adult (based on yr table of 10 price divided equally)

I didnt know tat from Fiona, did anyone know of tis term, how abt those from felicia? can help mi to chk with her?

she is juz covering for fiona till a replacement is found, so for existing contract, do not expect changes to it.

Tat all for my report card.

minicutie

Hi Win,

Thanks for your update.

wah... then i think wat Fiona promise me i might not get if it was not written down.

Will be meeting her soon to discuss on the wedding details, such as theme, planning etc

sirwin

ic, minicutie...

i was thinking any kind soul under felicia can help mi to chk with her on the x'tra 1 PAX charge for 11 PAX thing? thanks. ;)

doggy_gal

Kriss called me this morning. I've been transferred to him. So guess he's the new chap there?

He sounds alrt over the phone. Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing ahead!

belleteo

Hi,

So i should meet up with Fiona, Felicia or Kriss?
Who is better? Any other ppl that is helpful , friendly and easy nego?
Need help....please

chase

Hi,

I am also interested to have a look at the ballroom. Can anyone provide me the email or contact no? Thanks.

babymiki2003

hi belle,

fiona is no longer around. felicia is nice as from all the past comments. kriss seems like a nice person to talk to as well.

xin2

hi win,
i dun rem that we got to pay for the extra person. Cos the last time i requested for a table of 12 for 1 of the table, i was told it's ok. they'll just use the bigger table. nve mention anything about the extra cost.
anyway, the price per table is already written down and we sign already. so they cant anyhow make changes. that's wat i think...

my coordinator is Kriss.. so far, he has been quite helpful... sending me the pictures of the different themes, wedding cards, wedding favours.
so that i dun need to go down so many times.

janelsy

Hello,

I would to find out, after signing the contract, will they contact us to confirm the wedding favor? Any rehearsal for Wedding March? Table plan?

Rgds...

lintoes

okie thanks rachel...
happy.gif

cos went to a few resturants all their sys dun play mp3...
1 even say got legal issues if play mp3....

belleteo

Hi gals,

I have visited PPR and met uo with Felicia.
I dont quite like the ballroom but Felicia is really comfortable to talk with.
You can look for her if you gals are interested in PPR.

Advise: Be friendly & good to her....you will get back the same attitude also
happy.gif

gregina

Hi Ladies

would like to check out if you ladies chose 1 night stay at bridal suite or 2 nights' stay at their deluxe room? Thanks
happy.gif