Peony Jade Resturant

jenng

hi BTB,

my girlfriend doing printing of the cards charging cheaper than PJ any interested can just write an email for contact [email protected], just quote my name jennifer intro.

Hope this will help all save some $$.

Hi jer,

Pan Pac, quite good.

vonn

Hi Jer,

Jus have to make sure what she agreed to give u is inside the contract. For me, i correspondence by email, so i have all emails as evidence in any case if there are arguement.

Hi Hazel,
How many tables u getting? I have already signed the contract, wonder if she will allow me to use the projector FOC??

angel81

Hi Hazel..

WAT!!! she's letting u have free usage of projector + screen?! she said no to me!!! sobx...
sad.gif

yah, she kept saying tat nw her restaurant's name is established liaoz so taking away sme freebies loh... sobx.... how many tables u confirmed? mayb u confirmed more, tat's why she said okie to u.... haiz... now low moral... :p

Jennifer
tks! will contact ur gf wen we start sourcing for printers.... heard tat TDragon quite x in printing... tink it's 20cents per piece... do u noe how much ur fren charges?

I heard fr pauline tat we can choose pan pac, conrade or merchant court for our hotel stay... so whh r ur choosing? we tinking of merchant court, cuz its nearest and not in the CBD....

pchosg

hi all
me too book by aug 05 to enjoy t nett disc of 888 n 30l of beer for my ad 300906. however as didnt enjoy free rental of projector. maybe tats t diff in the package.
most impt secure yr date n enjoy yrselves!

hazlline

hi Vonn/Angel/pchosg,

I booked the max no. of tables.. 22. tats y can cover her cost
i also dun have perks leh... same as u gers, though booked the max no. sigh! Please dun say its me who told u gers... if not she will blacklist me!!! and ruin my AD !
sad.gif

Dun feel low morale la... just stay happy & be a pretty bride!

angel81

hahaha... gerls...

watch wat u write in here too... i happen to know that she cmes in here occasionally to check wat's written...

hazel... tink she will noe it's u... juz nid to check ur AD! kekeke :p

pchosg
Waaaaa..... $666 dis..... so much more than me!!! why she got so many diff?!.... gg to email her tonite to ask.... still haven sign contract... hope can get afew more perks ... haiz...

pchosg

angel & any other BTB
aiyo pls.. dont do tat as there was a promotion then n i rushed down to make payment which she did advertise in t wedding mag (cant remember which mth). so i dont think tis isnt unfair.
sigh dont get me blacklisted by her pls!!!
rental of projector is 280 so it works out almost t same deal of u leh!!!

angel81

hahaha... pshosg,

dun worry gerl, wun sabo u lah! keke... juz wana ask her if the promo is still on anot mah... keke... aniway i oso gota email her tonite, cuz sending back the edited contract for her to view. if everyting okie then we sign liao loh...

well, i dun get free usage of her projector. she's charging me if i wana use it. bt tink her projector quite x, so may b sourcing fr outside to see if can get beta rates anot. if got will post here k? :p

jer

Hi Jennifer, thks for ur info.

Hi vonn, I'll note them down on my contract. Seems like quite difficult to hv more free perks from Pauline. Thanks.

saki

Hi gals,
Just to share with u gals what i got fr PJ. Agreed with Hazel that 2005 pkgs will be cheaper than 2006.
I met up with pauline early of this year when promotion they offer was great (i was not ready to sign up during then) . The promotion infact end during end aug but i manage to have the offer extend for me till sept when i sign up.

I got $888 cash discount due to w/day package and 30L beer. Maybe because i got this perk, i fail to get FOC projector but I am ok without it.
kao_wink.gif

hazlline

Hi Angel... u noe she will login here?! oh no... i be blacklisted then... nvm, if she really ruin my AD, her PJ restaurant reputation will be ruin too... so lose-lose situation... will she want tat to happen on her newly establised restaurant??

Hi vonn, no... i didn't managed to fight for the beer...
As long as all things goes well tat day, my guests happy, both of us happy. Win-win la..

angel81

Hi Hazel... kekeke yah... she will login here... cuz the last time i went to put deposit i asked abt her giving sme couple usage of projector + screen tat i read abt in forum. then she told mi tat she knew abt tat, cuz she login occasionally to c wat comments there are abt PJ. kekekke.... tink she wun b so bad as to ruin sme1's AD ba... she sure to do a veli gd job and then u have nuting bad to sae in the future! :p

so r u gg to have beer / wine on ur AD? u gg to buy fr PJ?

angel81

Hi gerls,

Anyone solemnizing at PJ's sister restaurant dwnstairs? Quayside Seafood restaurant. What decor did Pauline give u?

artemissoh

Hi Angel,

I had my solemnisation and cocktail at the Quayside before proceeding to Peony Jade for my dinner. Only the flowers, microphones and ring pillow for the solemnisation were provided.

suetan

I had my solemnisation at the quayside, they serve drinks b4 the solemnisation. The deco for the solemnisation table n chairs, ring pillows n 2 fans were provided. The scenery is quite nice ald. Mine was a luncheon.

artemissoh

Hi gals,

My photos are not ready yet as my photographer said that he has a huge backlog since last month was a hot month to get married.
kao_smile.gif
Will probably take about 1 or 2 more weeks. Will share with you gals then.

yzml21

Hi Ladies, I am new to this thread too...I will meet up wz Pauline today. I planning my AD in Nov next yr. Wonder what she can offer me ..will share wz you gals after I meet her...btw thanks hamtaro for alerting me on these threads.

yzml21

Hi Ladies,
I am back, hmmmm...the package she gave is more or less similar, quite lucky tonight cos there is a wedding Banquet going on so manage to see their setting. Am overall quite pleased with the decor. She offered to give me cash rebate of 468 or trade in for beer & red wine. Like the rest of u, didn't manage to get the projector and screen FOC (expected..ha). Anyway thought of going to M hotel to c c look look before I make any confirmation. Anyone of u reckee M hotel before, any comments?

yzml21

Hi Anne
Wow yr reply so quick! Thanks. Do you mind to share yr package with me? I thought of meeting them next Tue. BTW when is yr AD? Did you book Banquet or function room? My email is [email protected]

vonn

Hi Artemis,

Can i know the overall std of PJ for yr wedding?
Cos happen met sis's friend last nite and she had her wedding at PJ too and there were some negative comments.

artemissoh

Hi vonn,

- Food (8/10)
- Ambience (8/10) Mandarin Chic
- Location (6/10) Unless driving or taking a taxi, taking a bus or MRT will mean a long walk for guests
- Service staff (7/10) Excellent service from mature staff
- Sales staff (5/10) Have to fight for your contractual rights

Hi gals,

My wedding photos are ready and I have uploaded them. Do leave your email if you want to view them.
kao_smile.gif

christmas_bride

hi Artemis,
love ur pics! and after looking at ur pics, i really felt that i have made the right choice for my banquet venue. The ambience is exactly what i wanted, beautiful and chic decor with a warmth and cosy feel. And because the place is small, it don't look so empty, as is often the case for hotel ballroom.

check with u, i saw some loose petals on every table, u requested for it or its part of their decoration?