Pain

Wishstars

hi anyone can advice why my husband will have pain due to abrasion on his penis during sex even though we put lots of lubricant? Is there something wrong with me? Sometimes it's like a small scratch on it but painful to him

miloice

I guess you are a virgin?

Focus more on the foreplay to get yourself wet naturally. My guess, its just a natural muscle cramping, a reflux action when tense that is making the penetration impossible. You can read up online about this condition. It is not just psychological, physically, you are closing it tight.

Talk openly more about sex with your partner, reduce the stress and it will help. There is nothing wrong with either of you.

Wishstars

Thanks, but after few times he still complaint the pain and it's like teeth underneath. The scratch on his penis on one occasion turn to like blister.

miloice

Its the friction against foreskin, pulling it too tightly beyond its comfort. Its a tear. For sure it is painful.

miloice

already mentioned, relax and learn together. Explore together and get yourself wet first.

shavaine

I believe that there is a medical condition where the foreskin is too tights to be pulled back. If this is the situation that he is facing, it is solvable by seeing a doctor. You both have to work together to figure out the spot where the pain occurs and decide if the foreskin is possibly the problem. Good luck.

miloice

err.... that position easy to hurt the guy actually. Don't be so adventurous straight away. Missionary, doggy or other positions first, all smooth and good, then you try on top.

maybe his penis skin is thin. but only a doctor can confirm or help. in the meantime..yea basic missionary is a good start. doggy might still cause some pain cos of the angle..