Micro Needs Help Saving Marriage

Frankcuck85m

Hi, anyway I just got married recently and I tried to have sex with my wife like all married couples but I on one hand believed I could have a MP which is the reason why i think she has never moan while we had sex for the past 3 years while we were together.

Any suggestion on what position I could try if i have a MP because having my wife on top does not seem to work out well given mine kinda pops out of her even though she's not moving her body much higher.

Been trying for babies for a year now and still no luck.

Hi, anyway I just got married recently and I tried to have sex with my wife like all married couples but I on one hand believed I could have a MP which is the reason why i think she has never moan while we had sex for the past 3 years while we were together.

Any suggestion on what position I could try if i have a MP because having my wife on top does not seem to work out well given mine kinda pops out of her even though she's not moving her body much higher.

For babies, try artificial insemination?
Once they come along, she'll have no time to even think about sex .... you'd solve half your problem ...

Frankcuck85m

Thanks just that she hopes to get pregnant the normal way like most couples. Not sure if she needs to have an orgasm to increase the success rate because I kinda think she didn't even enjoy the sex since mine might just be a MP.

arnoldchen

i kid u not, i have a slightly bigger one and i cannot penetrate my wife who is smaller than usual. it freaking sucks

MyENV

i kid u not, i have a slightly bigger one and i cannot penetrate my wife who is smaller than usual. it freaking sucks
I would suggest gynaecologist and sex therapist for your wife.

What causes a Shallow Vagina and How Is It Treated? (healthline.com)

BlackHubby

Go missionary but use a pillow under her butt for deeper penetration, you shouldn't have too much issues since you're controlling the thrusting in this position. Even doggie, you control the penetration so even if micro penis just don't do big moves that put you out.
There are also dedicated sex pillows like liberator Jaz / Wedge that help getting the right angles. Even if it's MP, you just need regular practice with her to get to know her better. Remember you got fingers and tongue for clitoris action, which is essential if you want to please her. Big dick or not, it doesn't matter for clitoris.