Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

Gisele Jasmine

Hi Master Tong,

I understand that 2015 tong shu is not out yet. Would you be able to advise if 9 May 2015 is a good date for wedding and if it clashes with both families?

Groom: 29 December 1980 (Monkey)
Bride: 1 December 1981 (Rooster)

Groom's Dad: 1946 (Dog)
Groom's Mom: 1946 (Dog)

Bride's Dad: 1953 (Snake)
Bride's Mom: 1952 (Dragon)

Thank you.
Gisele Jasmine

Jingjing_b

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning our wedding (actual date) on 9 May 2015. I was born on 28 oct 1979 and my husband-to-be was born on 10 Aug 1980.
Do you think 9 May 2015 is a good date for us?
Thank you so much.

Jingjing

traciee

Hi Master Tong. Just a quick qns.. when choosing wedding date, besides taking into consideration about parents and our zodiac sign, do we need to consider our siblings zodiac too?

Thanks!

Fatcow

Hi Master,

I read that 2015 is not favorable for Ox to get married. Does this apply to all people who are Ox? Or it depends on the Ox's 8 characters? Grateful if you can advise.

defi

Dear Master Tong,

My brother and his girlfriend want to getting married on 2015.
Could you please check date as below are auspicious or not.

- 19 April 2015 Sunday
- 03 May 2015 Sunday
- 04 October 2015 Sunday
- 01 November 2015 Sunday

Groom: Year 1986, Tiger
Bride : Year 1986, Tiger

Groom's Father : Year 1930, Horse
Groom's Mother : Year 1942, Sheep
Groom's Sister : 1980, Monkey

Bride's Father : Year 1952, Dragon
Bride's Mother : Year 1955, Sheep
Bride's Sister : 1988, Dragon

Thank you very much Master Tong.

cmg_consulting

Hi ML Tan

Yes all different tong Shu say different things, which is I keep emphasizing using tong Shu to select dates etc is not accurate enough

Generally 1-3pm is better that day

M L Tan

Hi ML Tan

Yes all different tong Shu say different things, which is I keep emphasizing using tong Shu to select dates etc is not accurate enough

Generally 1-3pm is better that day
Hi Master,
On wedding day of 28 Nov, 2014 what is the better timing from 8am to 1pm in general? What timing from morning till afternoon to avoid in general?
Thank you in advance

M L Tan

Hi ML Tan

If you are going to use it to fetch the bride, then only 7-9am is good, hope this helps
Hi ML Tan

If you are going to use it to fetch the bride, then only 7-9am is good, hope this helps

Hi Master,
I need to know in general the good & bad timing to plan the sequence of activities on 28 Nov,2014.

Either fetching bride into the groom's house and then later on to the church ceremony
OR church ceremony first and then to the bride enter into the groom's house.
Also on that day, the free slots in church are 9 - 11 am or after 2pm.
Appreciate if you can tell me whether 9am-11am , 11 am-1pm, 1pm-3pm are good or bad and which to use.

with kind regards

M L Tan

Hi Master,
I need to know in general the good & bad timing to plan the sequence of activities on 28 Nov,2014.

Either fetching bride into the groom's house and then later on to the church ceremony
OR church ceremony first and then to the bride enter into the groom's house.
Also on that day, the free slots in church are 9 - 11 am or after 2pm.
Appreciate if you can tell me whether 9am-11am , 11 am-1pm, 1pm-3pm are good or bad and which to use.

with kind regards
p/s the original plan is to fetch bride into groom's house around 11am + followed by tea ceremony; The church ceremony is around 2pm +. Is this Ok?

HUI tING

Hi master tong,

I know that traditional for brides side need to buy groom a pant..i heard some need to buy groom side, some need to buy as big as possible for the groom.. Can you advise me in this?

Groom: Hainanese dialect
Bride: Teochew

Thank you so much!!

l0vechloe

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning to hold our rom and customary banquet on same day. Can you help to advise which date is better for us?

Dates shortlisted are:
21 Jun 2015
17 July 2015
13 Sep 2015
3 Oct 2015
24 Oct 2015

Groom: rat (hokkien)
Bride: boar (teochew)

Groom's father: tiger
Groom's mother: horse
Groom's elder sis: monkey
Groom's younger sis: horse

Bride's mother: snake

Thank in advance!

l0vechloe

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning to hold our rom and customary banquet on same day. Can you help to advise which date is better for us?

Dates shortlisted are:
21 Jun 2015
17 July 2015
13 Sep 2015
3 Oct 2015
24 Oct 2015

Groom: rat (hokkien)
Bride: boar (teochew)

Groom's father: tiger
Groom's mother: horse
Groom's elder sis: monkey
Groom's younger sis: horse

Bride's mother: snake

Thank in advance!

Sorry Master Tong - the shortlisted date 19 Sep 2015, not 13 Sep 2015.

cmg_consulting

Hi ML Tan

For that day, only 7-9am and 1-3pm are good only. Rest no good.

So fetch the bride and tea will be 7-9am and church wedding b/w 2-3pm

cmg_consulting

Hi l0vechloe

None of your listed dates are potential good dates. Either clashes or bad dates that are not suitable for wedding.

AS for 2015 general good dates, i can only advise after the tong shu is out ard probably sept period. Now the only way is using bazi to calculate.

M L Tan

Hi ML Tan

For that day, only 7-9am and 1-3pm are good only. Rest no good.

So fetch the bride and tea will be 7-9am and church wedding b/w 2-3pm
Dear Master Tong,
Thank you so much.
I understand that the selection of good timing means an event STARTS within the good time and the completion time does not matter so much.
In this case, as long as the bride enters the groom's house before 9 am (say 8.45am) and the tea ceremony may finish after 9 am, it is Ok?
Please correct if it is wrong concept.

Sumeimei

Hi, does 14 dec wedding date clashes with pig, rooster,horse and snake? This date had been calculated base on our ba zhi. Thanks.

ChristinaTeo

Dear Master Tong,

We would like to plan to ROM on 10 Sep 2014, please advise whether is it a auspicious day for us and whether there any auspicious timing too.

Groom: 28 Feb 1976 (Dragon)
Groom mother: Year 1949 (Ox)
Groom father: just pass away 2 weeks ago
Groom sister: Year 1985 (Ox), Year 1980 (Monkey)

Bride: 25 Dec 1984 (Rat)
Bride mother: Year 1956 (Monkey)
Bride brother: Year 1983 (Dog), Year 1987 (Rabbit)
Bride sister: Year 1983 (Pig)

Thank you.

orochiteo

Dear Master,

We plan to get married on a Saturday in the 5th Lunar month next year 2015. Please advise us of an auspicious date.

Our details:

Groom: 12 Feb 1984 (Rat)
Groom father: Jan 1954 (Snake)
Groom mother: Apr 1954 (Horse)
Groom brother: Nov 1989 (Snake)

Bride: 10 Oct 1989 (Snake)
Bride mother: Year 1949 (Ox)
Bride brother: Year 1949 (Ox)
Bride brother: Year 1988 (Dragon)

Thanks.

orochiteo

Dear Master,

Please ignore my previous post. there was a typo error in the bride's birthday.

We plan to get married on a Saturday in the 5th Lunar month next year 2015. Please advise us of an auspicious date.

Our details:

Groom: 12 Feb 1984 (Rat)
Groom father: Jan 1954 (Snake)
Groom mother: Apr 1954 (Horse)
Groom brother: Nov 1989 (Snake)

Bride: 16 Oct 1989 (Snake)
Bride mother: Year 1949 (Ox)
Bride brother: Year 1949 (Ox)
Bride brother: Year 1988 (Dragon)

Thanks.

cmg_consulting

Hi ML Tan

That is wrong.

The groom have to step in bride's home at 7am, fetch the bride back to groom's home and complete tea to groom parents before 9am

cmg_consulting

Hi ChristinaTeo

That is not a good date for wedding.

Nearest general good date will be 15/9

Lastly, as you are born in Rat yr, this yr Horse yr clashes to you, so by right it is a bad yr for wedding for you.

cmg_consulting

Hi orochiteo

The tong shu for 2015 will only be out probably in sept, hence if you are looking at generic dates only, i can only advise after the tong shu is out. Now the only way to check is using bazi only.

Sc_lee

Hi Master Tong,

We plan to get married in 8 Nov 2015, and these are our details:

Bride: 1986 (tiger)
Groom: 1985 (ox)

Bride father: snake
Bride mother: pig

Groom father: pig
Groom mother: rat

We've heard that 2015 is not a good year to marry for the ox. Is this true? And if so, is there any way to go around it? We can consider hold ROM first and customary later, but preferably we would want both rom and customary to be same day.

Thanks!

hello_leaf

Dear Master Tong,

We are looking at our wedding date (ROM + customary) at 20 March 2015.

Groom: 14 June 1986 (Tiger)
Bride: 08 July 1988 (Dragon)

Is it a good date?
Thank you very much!!

pandanz

Hi Master Tong,
We are having our ROM this year 2104 and would like to plan for your actual day wedding next year 2015.
Would you be able to advise if 18 or 24 Oct 2015 is a good date for our actual day wedding and if there any auspicious timing?

Groom: 29 April 1976 (Dragon)
Bride: 2 January 1977 (Dragon)

Groom's Dad: Passed away 2012
Groom's Mom: 1950 (Tiger)

Bride's Dad: 1949 (Ox)
Bride's Mom: 1947 (Pig)

Thank you.

mimosaiba

Hi Master Tong,

As we are getting the keys to our flat in Oct, we would like to find out if there's any general good dates or particular dates to avoid between Oct 2014 - Jan 2015?

Groom: 12 May 1978 (horse)
Bride: 31 May 1985 (ox)

Groom's dad: passed away
Groom's mum: 1947 (pig)

Bride's dad: 1958 (dog)
Bride's mum: 1960 (rat)

Many thanks!

HUI tING

Hi master tong,

I would like to check with you. Can i move in my furniture and do some carpentry job during 7th month?? Please advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Hui Ting

l0vechloe

Hi l0vechloe

None of your listed dates are potential good dates. Either clashes or bad dates that are not suitable for wedding.

AS for 2015 general good dates, i can only advise after the tong shu is out ard probably sept period. Now the only way is using bazi to calculate.

Hi master tong

We have decided on 8 August 2015 for rom n AD. Is there any bad timing to avoid for that day?

cmg_consulting

Hi pandanz

Both dates dont clash to any of you, but have to wait for the tong shu to be out in Sep to check if it is a general good date or not. Right now the only way is using bazi to calculate only

cmg_consulting

Hi Hui Ting

Chinese believe that in 7th mth, no moving in of furniture is allowed as spirits will go into your house with all the furniture or wooden carpentry . This is Chinese superstiton, not feng shui, so it really depends on how pantang you are .

suyan

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning to have a baby next year, next year is goat year, is it true that it clashes with ox? Cos I read most website seems most like it. But goat baby is favorable to my husband. Anyway to resolve such issue?

Bride 1985 ox
Groom 1983 goat

suyan

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning to have a baby next year, next year is goat year, is it true that it clashes with ox? Cos I read most website seems most like it. But goat baby is favorable to my husband. Anyway to resolve such issue?

Bride 1985 ox
Groom 1983 goat

Typo: groom 1983 pig*