Maldives

starmed

haru
yup..agree wif ya on Hawaii...seems like a lovely place...
happy.gif
btw I like Aldo shoes...very nice n elegant...
happy.gif
those heels are killer man...
happy.gif
I dun own any Aldo heels but most prob will get one for the coming CNY/Xmas.
happy.gif
I have more Charles n Keith heels...think all my ladies shoes are from there...keke..:p

haru

hi starstar,
wow! u really charles n keith fan! i have shoes from everywhere, but i think i am a birkenstocks girl. i have like 6 pairs of them.hahaha...i love the heels from Gripz as well, really nice!

lph

starstar, wats ur email add? i send the hawaii foto link to u.

hawaii is made up of 7 island(if i didnt remember wrongly. the happening n touristy one is maui with waikiki beach. the rest of the island need to take domestic flight. n its more for nature lover. hav a volcano, some trekking to waterfall...i didnt visit those island as i was too busy in maui.

a lot of branded clothes to buy, shops close at abt 11pm. so everyday, go back hotel ard midnite.
i also went for a submarine tour, pearl harbor, snorkelling.

I like Aldo shoes but all very high le. r they comfortable? n i feel weird if the guy im talking to is shorter than me.

metta

Hi,

Need some advice! I will be going to Club Med Kani this Thurs staying for 4 nights, flying by SQ. My return flight is at 11+pm, & I would like to request for late checkout (hopefully as late as possible!)

For those who stayed at Club Med before, may I know if we are still entitled to lunch/dinner on the last day? After our checkout, where can we rest/hang around as I was told our speed boat to Male is about 8pm. What are the free activities in Club Med and do you think I should bring a pair of track shoes (for activities such as archery?) How much cash do you think I should bring, as I expect there will be minimum spending unless for our meals on the last day and souveniors where credit cards shd be sufficient..

Thanks!

starmed

haru
happy.gif
birkenstocks are comfy...but didn't buy them...quite ex..:p I've got 5 pairs of ladies shoes..out of which 4 pair is from Charles n keith..:p the other one is from Novo. that's it..that's my 'collection' of shoes..:p besides these, got 2 pairs of flip flops..:p

LPH
can send the link to [email protected]
thanks..
happy.gif
heard so much abt Hawaii form friends..all came back saying it's a beautiful place..:p cna u rem how many days u went? n u went F&E..book everthing by yourself or thru agency?

ryo

Yo LPH,starstar

Aldo is one of my wife's favourite brand. Even my dog loves it! 1st 2 pair bite until pieces. 3rd pair survive until now. (All are identical shoes, pointed one with heels). If my wife can buy again n again, it must be pretty good eh? Kekekek...
happy.gif

Yo Starstar,

The probability of shark attacks is even less than an Air-plane disaster. Just think this way, and the underwater life and environment will WoW you, and u'll keep on asking for more! Aiya, for u no problem lah, army trained somemore!
happy.gif

Hi Metta,

Ask LPH, as she went there b4!! anw, looks like you already have late checkout liao, since speedboat at 8pm. I normally brought around USD200 for cash, for last min souvenior buying.
At the airport, the best place to rest/wait for planes is at movenpicks icecream restaurant.

Have fun!!
happy.gif

haru

starstar,
wow, u are rare breed. i dun have many pairs of shoes, but i think my heels, sandals and flips flops add up already more than 15-20 pairs,hahah..try a pair of birkies! and they are comfy and really lasting.=> if u like e design, that is.

Joy,
so u Aldo fan? i like their shoes but have never bot from there. i got my wedding evenging shoes from Nine West. coz those frm Aldo are killer heels boy!!

lph

metta...the dinner on the last day is provided.
u can still use all the facilities up to the time u leave club med. the checkout is normal timing. then u leave ur luggages with the reception. book a shower room so tat u can take a shower at abt 6+ then go for a quick dinner before leaving for the boat.

basically u dont hav to bring any money if u r not buying souvenir or eating at the other restaurant.

i dont think theres archery there. but i brought track shoes as i went for their step aerobics class.

starstar, i went for abt 9 days. book F&E from a tour agency and extended for 3 more days.the F&E package includes a trip to the factory outlet, a dinner with magic show n a half day city tour. memories still quite fresh as i went there a yr ago.

starmed

Wu
thanks for the tip..haha....I'll think abt it...btw u have any recommendation on the diving schools in singapore? btw must keep currency one or not for diving? As in must dive regularly to maintain the currency?

yup..Aldo shoes are lovely!! I love the designs...though haven own any yet but the next shoes I buy will be for Aldo! :p

haru
Wow...your collection is alot! Haha..my hubby still complains abt mine being too many...:p anyway I can't buy too many lah cos shoe cabinet not very big...;p birkies are nice..like most of the designs...
happy.gif
anyway Patong in phuket got sell imitation ones leh....:p

LPH
the extension u book thru agency also? thanks in advance for the pics..
happy.gif
love to see the pics of Hawaii...
happy.gif

kazataza

birkies are nice
happy.gif
i've a pair..bought it in Taipei..it's cheaper there..

Crocs are nice too..i bought a pair of their slipper...very comfy...

I cant wear Aldo shoes leh...think i will confirm trip and fall...my fav working shoes are Itti & Otto...cos their heels not so high and has nice flats
happy.gif

working from home yesterday and today...then will be on leave....how how how??? getting married soon....having marriage blues now

metta

Hi LPH and Wu,
thanks for your advice! Glad to know that I can still hang around and use Club Med facilities!

For Aldo fans, there is a 15% sale from 20-29th Oct (if I recall correctly) for citibank card members. Received a mailer from citibank last night.

ryo

Yo Starstar,

Hmmmm..... I went thru my certification with a local dive school, and certified in Tioman. I see whether can recommend u another school or not. anw, still early lah...now monsoon coming, the earliest dive season for Malaysia will be prob ard next year April. Unless u wanna to be certified in Maldives lah!
happy.gif

Oki one, every year dive once can liao...most resort(Malaysia or Maldives) will go thru with u a refresher dive, or u can do it here with some dive master b4 u go.
happy.gif

Yo fanfan,

Relax leh....you'll enjoy ur wedding for sure.. Trust me!! After it's over, it's time to get back to work...Sianz... but look forward for ur new home, hubby, romantic living....really different when living with parents. I also missed living with parents, cos go back home got food to eat mah!
happy.gif
kekekeke.......

haru

hey Metta,
thanks for ur info!!great, will go by aldo his weekend to check it out. kekeke..

starstar,
get the originals, as i bot imitations before and the comfort is not the same. really..

fanfan,
enjoy oh!!! just relax and have fun for your wedding. remember u are e star of the day!!!

kazataza

Wu + haru
thanks a lot...wil try to have fun..we're considered quite relaxed already compared to my sisters and frens who got marriede =p

starstar,
dun buy those imitation leh..not safe..i bought before @ Bangkok..good days wear still okay...but once it touches water, become real slippery, no grip...dangerous ah

joystream

haru,
last time i used to buy those pumps (pointed heel shoes)from nine west. wear adi got blister one...
sad.gif
then change to Aldo!!! 1st time wear these shoes no blister... but as WU said 1st and 2nd pair kanna chewed by RYO!! *ANGRY* then bought the 3rd pair again. I like the height of their shoes... not too high for me... else taller than Wu liao... !!! hahaha... If you like wearing pumps can tried those at CK Tang. bought 1 pair from there last year GSS and still wearing it!!! actually GSS is a good time to stock up shoes... hahaha

Metta,
thanks for your info!! but dun think will be buying anymore shoes at the moment... (WU will be very happy to hear this!!!!)

FanFan,
you must be excited now!!! just relax and enjoy the whole process.... Mish must be enjoying her honeymoon now....so shiok!!!

haru

hey ya all,
need some cooking tips from you..kekek..i wana cook a dish for hubby that he loves to eat but the last 2 time i cooked, a lil too dry and another time e potato a lil too hard. u noe e dish of luncheon meat and potato cooked in tomato ketchup? wonder if i shld boil or steam e potato first.. and if i shld add sugar to e sauce..any tips?

ryo

Yo Haru,

Dont remember I cooked it b4 but roughly can tell how it's being cook. If wrong, anyone please correct me
happy.gif

Hmmm....simple dish but not easy to cooked. Can tell from those at the Mixed Rice store, they fried(deep fried) the potato instead of boil or steam. If wanna to fried,make sure u try to dry the potato(after cut up) during frying, try the potato if it's cooked lah....don't use high heat.
Oh, yes u have to add sugar, not much though. don't forget to add corn flour to make the tomato sauce thicker. Remember to mix the flour in cold boiled water instead of tap water.

HAve fun!
happy.gif

haru

hey Wu,
i never tot about it! (frying e potato)..good idea!thanks!! yup, got it about the corn flour. i'll give it a try!!

starmed

haru
u can try mix in the mixed veggy...those wif green peas n corn kind...for a healthier dish...
happy.gif

LPH
u sent the pics already? cos didn't recieve any pics... did u sent to the wrong address?

haru

hey everyone,
i'm kinda switched off today..been feeling like i can fall asleep anytime if i blink too long!hahahah...anywayz, i just had lunch and am already thinkin of what to have for dinner. what a glutten!

haru,

Sweet & Sour Luncheon Meat
1/3 can of luncheon meat
1 medium size potatoe
1 small onion, chopped.
1 tbsp sweet sour plum sauce
2-3tbsp ketchup
2-3 tbsp chilli sauce (Maggie will do)
1 tbsp oil
oil for deep frying

1. Cut potatoe into cubes and soak in salt water for abt 15mins. Drain and dry.
2. Cut luncheon meat into cubes, ideally same size as potatoes.
3. Heat oil and deep fry the potatoe cubes till golden brown (can choose to pan fry too).
Set aside.
4. Fry luncheon meat till light golden brown. For healtier option, can choose to grill luncheon
meat
5. Heat wok with 1 tbsp oil. Fry onions till they have turned soft and slight golden brown, add
sweet sour plum sauce, ketchup and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 30-45secs and add
in potatoes and luncheon meat.
6. Serve hot with rice or porridge (serves 2)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/j_bli5s/luncheonmeat.jpg

Is tis wat u r looking for?

haru

Hi T&P,
u are the best!!! yes, i think this is what i am looking for except i didnt know had to add sweet sour plum sauce. wil go get it then.thank you!!!
kao_clap.gif

hi haru,

My recipe abit aga aga hor..so u season to taste ok..if dun like so sweet, less sweet/sour sauce.
have fun with the recipe. Let me know how it goes..=)

bvbride

hi y'all!

Haru - in cooking mood? yr hubby is a lucky man
happy.gif

ok..the usual curry rice i frequent is at Telok Balangh Rise Hawker Centre cos its cheap and good and 5mins drive away. Open from 4.30am till like 9.30am cos their stuff wil be sold out by then. portions are not v big and very home style cooking.

the other one is the one at Bt Merah View Coffeeshop - its very nice but since portions are huge they charge more. this one i think open for lunch i dinner. guess u know this one right?

these are my two recommendations. they dun name themselves "sissors cut" though....their signboard looks like normal econ rice stall sign board only

ENjoy!

haru

hi t&p,
okie! is the pix yours?? cool...i think hubby likes it with a lil more sauce, so i mite try to add more water (and thicken with cornflour) coz e potato tend to make it starchy quite easily even with more water. but i think its coz i didnt fry e potatoe first e last time. wil have to trial and error..

yo bvbride,
haha,no lah. i've not cooked for a long time already except for e occasional croquettes from meidi-ya which my hubby loves!!esp with mayo,yum.. feel quite bad that i am quite a bad cook sometimes coz my hubby has 4 sisters so he has been pretty "spoilt" i guess. but he has very simple taste for simple dishes which i normally the most tricky to prepare.kkekkeek...

is e telok blangah rise hawker centre with e famous chicken wings w/o the bones? do they open everyday? i think e bt merah one is the one at henderson (tian tian curry rice)?

hi haru,

yap, cooked that a few weeks back.
U are rite..cos u didnt fry e potatoes, when u cook it in the sauce, it will thicken the gravy cos of the starch. Once u fry it, the potatoe cubes will be "sealed" up. Anyway, dun need to add cornflour cos the sweet/sour sauce is already quite sticky n thick, so even if u add abit of water, the sauce shld still be alrite.
Or u can make more sauce by adding more ketchup, chilli n sweet/sour sauce. But if u like heavy sauces, then u can try adding cornflour. =)

haru

hey t&p,
thanks so much for ur tip! just normal plum sauce will do rite? just wondering if u also noe how to cook chinese sausage with sugar? i suppose its just frying it together rite?? =P

kazataza

hi guys
happy.gif

back for a peep!
today is a busy for me...went to ROM to get the certificates for the solemnization, went to church and pass the certs, collected my photoshoot album, and went Vivo City to look arnd..brought some clothes to new hse...then went to cut hair...phew! finally get to rest
happy.gif

hey haru,

i used Wok Hup plum sauce cos my mum uses tat. ha..i suppose any brand will do..
dunno wat's chinese sausage with sugar leh..is it like the sliced sausage u find in mixed rice store?
if so, try slicing up the sausage, pan fried wif some oil and add some honey instead of sugar cos sugar burns easily, plus honey is healthier. heee..hope it helps..

starmed

T&P
happy.gif
I cook that usu wif the frozen veg...:p n minus the plum sauce...:p it's more 'watery'..
happy.gif

haru
the chinese sausage I usu fried it wif chopped garlic... somehow I didn't add any sugar n honey n the dish turn out abit sweet. Maybe it's the seasoning in the sausage... well, let me know how's it if u add in the honey/sugar. :p it's nice if u dip in chili sauce n eat toagther wif your rice/porridge.
happy.gif

joystream

fanfan,
i was at vivo city too!!! super duper big man the shopping centre...! It was a challenge for me to find Sushi Tei. Took me 20mins to find! Just didn't wanna ask the info counter for the fun of it!
Then my friend couldn't find her car too!
happy.gif

ryo

The Anantara Maldives Fever is here!!!
417023.gif
417024.gif
417025.gif

Yo Mish!! MIA ah!! Just 1 more day till departure!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Resort</TD><TD>Photo Album</TD><TD>Departure</TD><TD>Returned</TD><TD>Total nites</TD><TD>Countdown(Days) </TD></TR><TR><TD>imagesxela</TD><TD>Taj Exotica/Baros(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://community.webshots.com/album/208550556KcSIWJ </font><font size="-2">http://community.webshots.com/user/plannerholiday3</font></TD><TD>Oct 04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starstar</TD><TD>Taj Coral(WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2120573087</font></TD><TD>Mar 05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla/Sunset WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2123875645</font></TD><TD>30-June-05</TD><TD>8-July-05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bvbride</TD><TD>Angsana(Beach Villa) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wpwgrent/my_photos</font></TD><TD>Nov 05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>LPH</TD><TD>Clubmed(SupRm/WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://photos.yahoo.com/lengph</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-06</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonlight</TD><TD>Clubmed(BVilla/WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.moonlight00.shutterfly.com/</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>13-May-06</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2105956261</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>25-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>T&amp;P</TD><TD>Taj Exotica(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.tajexotica.shutterfly.com </font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>10-Jun-06</TD><TD>16-Jun-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nelc</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jun-06</TD><TD>25-Jun-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned MIA!! </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu</TD><TD>Mirihi(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://ryonpepper.multiply.com/photos/album/8</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>29-Jun-06</TD><TD>8-July-06</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>Hilton(DBVilla/WVilla)</TD><TD>Please contact Haru here in Singapore brides forum <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>1-July-06</TD><TD>7-July-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greentea</TD><TD>Fullmoon/Hilton(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.fullmoonmaldives.com/</font></TD><TD>9-July-06</TD><TD>14-July-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned MIA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mira</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103908628</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>10-July-06</TD><TD>16-July-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>imagesxela</TD><TD>Racha(Phuket)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://ausplanner.multiply.com/photos/album/32</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>9-Aug-06</TD><TD>13-Aug-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jopej</TD><TD>Hakuraa Club(WVilla)</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sept-06</TD><TD>8-Sept-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tingz</TD><TD>Fullmoon(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Oct-06</TD><TD>13-Oct-06</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mish</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Oct-06</TD><TD>28-Oct-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adi</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Oct-06</TD><TD>4-Nov-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FanFan</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov-06</TD><TD>14-Nov-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

adi99

Hello People,

Just popping by to see how's everyone doing. Counting down to the last 2 weeks of my BIG DAY too!!!! Excited but stressed!!! Lots to do still but not done yet!
sad.gif

Still outstationed till Sat...sigh.

Mish is basking in her happiness I think, no see any post from her! hehehe, hope she appears soon in the next days cos she will be THERE liaoz!

haru

hey starstar and T&amp;P,
thanks so much for kind help!!the chinese sausage dish is the one where after cooking u can still see e crystalized sugar lightly coating the sausage..am i making sense?? hahaha...

hey MISH,
one more day to paradise!!!!! woo hoo!!!

starmed

haru
happy.gif
think I know what u toking abt...
happy.gif
eaten quite a few variations of it...some wif sugar... but the most common ingredient used was garlic...some places they add in ginger strips too...
happy.gif

joy n fanfan
vivio city is big..went there last wed...but think alot of shops not open yet... most porb will pop in again in dec...to shop for xmas gifts...
happy.gif
think by then all shops will be open...
happy.gif

haru

hi starstar,
ya, i think i wil go there during my christmas break too. hopefully all the shops will be open. gosh, talking about christmas i think i better start doing my christmas shopping now rather than waiting til e last min.
kao_dizzy.gif

hey everyone,
i went to beach road for my fav hainanese kaya bun again. this time i brot my boss and colleague and they loved it! esp the old-fashion style of the coffeeshop with e marble tables (my colleagues ang moh lah, thats why)..i am sooo into the weekend mood already even tho only thurs today!hahaha....

bvbride

hihi!

Haru: u are making us drool all the time
hw to get to the beach road kaya loti place?
any landmarks nearby? near bugis?

haru

hi bvbride,
its at purvis st, near raffles hotel. think the coffeeshop name is YY kafeitian. its at the corner, can't miss it. (its facing suntec city side).

hey everyone,
i tried my hello kitty hotplate to make some pancakes, quite fun! but my kitty pancakes either turned out unevenly tanned (brown, i mean!) or sunburnt!wahahah...think coz my stove's flame is not consistent..at least e last few pcs i attempted can tell the hello kitty there.
kao_sticktongue.gif

on e topic of vacations, i just checked and Club Med is having a ski promo for 6D5N at $2895 per pax (all inclusive:flights, accomodation, transfers) if u book by end Oct. I checked the normal rates and for 4D3N its at approx $2700 per pax (all inclusive:flights, accomodation, transfers). Quite a good deal considering u can get 2 more nites with a difference of just $100+.

sooo confused.. i really wana go but a lil tight budget now leh..sob sob!!!

kazataza

starstar,
thanks..will try not to relax =) actually don't really feel much excitement leh..lotsa people asking us whether we're excited, and the only reaction we gave was a big huge SIGH...hahaha

haru
i think i know which coffee shop you toking abt...it's just next to the Hanianese Association i think..lotsa of uncles always sitting @ there drinking kopi right?

Joy,
Vivo City okay lah. We went there today again cos parking FOC for 1st 3 hrs mah =p
Today we went to eat @ Akashi at B2..not too bad.
Yesterday we had Dian Xiao Er at second floor..abit hot/stuffy inside...
and we bought a big pack of tibits from the Candy Empire...hahahahaha....they've the Mr Smith's chips and some twisties flavour not avaliable in S'pore (e.g. Wicked cheese) too bad no Wonka's chocolates
sad.gif

actually Vivo City quite ez to walk...it's an oval within an oval and a junction in the centre..
have fun figuring it out

mish

Hey all!

I just got back from bkk! Now is 130am!!! OMG. So tired. Not packed. Fainting. kk i go shower.. tomorrow then post... seeya!

Karen, I got ur sms in bkk! Hee. come back then post msg liao... gd rite?!

haru

hi Fanfan,
hubby and i love Smith's chips! pricey but oh so yummy...mmm....

ya, e kopitiam is next to hainan assocatn! =D

mish

i just woke up. am dead beat! tired!!!! Going to try to unpack stuff from bkk and pack stuff to maldives. Sooooo excited! Maldives! Here I come!

Fan fan,

Its ur turn to have butterfly in tummy. gan chiong time!!! Heee.

Adi,

Am still here. Dont worry. I bringing lappy there! heee. I go check out on the water situation!

ryo

Yo Fanfan,

How come feeling sianz leh? Rest well, don't think so much. Just look forward to ur many many trips ahead, Maldives, HK etc...
It's like that lah, before the dinner sure Gan-Jiong... anw, it's really a fabulous moment to see so many of your family memebers,friends, collegues all there giving u blessing and well wishes... anw, it'll pass very fast lah!
Just remember, u and ur hubby will be the super-star on that night...got costume change somemore! kekekek.....
happy.gif

Mish,

Last chance to bring me along!! or else....hehehehe.... Kekek... Kidding only!
Enjoy har! U got ur camera liao?
Last minute offer, you wanna my DSLR? Can take if u still got time though. But must take good care lah! Call Karen if u really one...okie! I ask her deliver to u or best u come my house then can see Ryo. kekek...kekeke.....
happy.gif

Cheers!

mish

Fanfan,

I got the butterflies only on the day's morning. Before that was quite sian coz need to run ard to do things.

Wu,

See u at the airport at 8pm. then i can pack u in ma!!! Heee. I got my ixus camera. Good enuff la. No fish, shrimps also okie. (direct translation from dialect). One day I will get a DSLR camera! Hehe. I got my tripod for my camera liao wor. So happy. Heee.

Wonder if i left out anything.

mish

Fanfan,

I got the butterflies only on the day's morning. Before that was quite sian coz need to run ard to do things.

Wu,

See u at the airport at 8pm. then i can pack u in ma!!! Heee. I got my ixus camera. Good enuff la. No fish, shrimps also okie. (direct translation from dialect). One day I will get a DSLR camera! Hehe. I got my tripod for my camera liao wor. So happy. Heee.

Wonder if i left out anything.

starmed

haru
think by then in dec, all shops will be open cos the official opening for viviocity is on 1st dec.
happy.gif
it's an impressive place...
happy.gif

mish
enjoy your trip! think I'll try to pack myself in in fanfan's luggage as yours will be too full liao...
happy.gif
no space left... :p

fanfan
happy.gif
it's like that one... for me n hubby, we were relieved that everything's over... cos I guess it's the dinner aka the guest lists n arrangements are the killer... we were heaving a relief when dinner's over. BUT we definitely miss doing the PS. keke...:p Other things dun really miss...:p Anyway, there's so much to look forward to after the wedding isn't it?
happy.gif