M Hotel Singapore

stacy

Hi Jellyfield,

U can ask ur coordinator to email u the sample of the invite..that's wat Aaron did..email over
happy.gif

jellyfield

jen, hahahhah.. u so cute.
kao_biggrin.gif

yup. i've msn.. perhaps u can PM mi urs? urm.. how to PM hah? *blurz*

stacy: thks!
happy.gif
will get aaron to do dat. is thr oni 1 design for the invites or will thr b several designs for us to choose fr?

stacy

Jellyfield - yes u can get Aaron to email u the invite sample. Only 2 design, the traditional one n the western one..
happy.gif

jasxia

Hi Jarbebe,

Congrats! 5 May is coming near, must be excited
happy.gif

Thanks! We have an appt with Zul on 20 Jan to discuss in detail
happy.gif

stacy

Hi Jhoo,

All the best for ur upcoming wedding
happy.gif
Do update us after ur wedding.

BTW, any theme for the fxn room?

Cheers

jellyfield

jen: oops.. haf changed my profile oredi. btw, haf PM u as well.

stacy: thks!

jhoo: all the best jhoo!
happy.gif
do tell us as to how it went.

jhoo

Hi all, Thanks
happy.gif

arr..i din choose theme for function room leh, not told by aaron. He told me to choose the flower for the stand. i don't want garden kind so i choose another one.

stacy

jhoo...oic..

Think u also need to check wat colour he's giving u for the table cloth...so the flowers u choose as centerpiece will standout ma...just a tot
happy.gif

elchwong

jen, anne...jus for info...the seaview n city view suite is different in terms of sq metres as well...nt jus the view...tats wat i c fr the webby....^^

stacy

elchwong,

I just sent my info to Aaron. He'll contact u when its contract is ready. Its beri fast..prob few days?

stacy

jellyfield

hi elchwong,

i've got mine ard a week oso. noticed dat u r in the di gio thread oso. presume ur bs is di gio as well?

mrng jen. (urm.. shd b aftn soon..heheh)
happy.gif

bluewind

Hi Kittirain,
hope urs will goes smoothly too..btw, i used to work there b4..what i can say about their service is GOOD...hope it's still the same till now..
happy.gif

Hi elchwong,
Thanks for ur wishes..will update here after my wedding on this sat...when urs?
happy.gif

stacy

Bluewind - congrats. Ur wedding is this Sat liao..do update us after ur wedding ya. Mine is in Mar...at fxn room as well.

kittyrain

Hi,
any1 gt idea when i will hv my food tasting? 2 or 3 mths b4 my AD? Issit my coordinator will call me or I hv to call him to arrange?

whitehooves

hi guys,

i'm new to this thread. signed up with M Hotel and my coordinator's Aaron. A really nice guy. Had my ROM function with M Hotel too.
happy.gif

bluewind

Hi everyone....
Im so excited now..2 days to my AD...
thanks for all ur wishes..

Kittyrain,

Normally they will arrange food tasting 2-3mths b4 ur AD but still have to depends on thier schedules.u still can call ur coordinator up and arrange a date.

psyduck

COngrates bluewind.. hope you will have a great wedding at M hotel.. do let us know your views after you have gone through yours..

skinnybeany

kittyrain>> My coordinator is Zul & he said he'll call me to arrange for food tasting, etc.

He said everything just leave it to him...he'll arrange & call me (i.e. pick up wedding invite cards, rehearsal, etc)...

cheryl_c

Hi I'm new n wana take M hotel as one of my options. Heard a lot of compliments about Aaron. do anyone have the latest package prices??

cheryl_c

Thanks kittyrain, am going to view the ballroom today, hope everything w turn out well hee.... Btw did anyone had any comments regarding the white lantern lights in the banquet suite???

bluewind

Hi Everyone,

I just hold my wedding dinner on sat..everything was fine and was told my guests that their service and food were excellent!!! Will be checking out tml...

stacy

Bluewind,

Really! Tat's great!! Going for my food tasting in Feb n AD in Mar. Hope all will be excellent too!

I suppose Piglet AD on Sat too..hers Banquet Suite..hope hers goes well too!

Congrats both!

stacy

Bluewind - wat dishes did u have? If I wanna change some dish on the menu, shld I inform them before the food tasting or after the food tasting?