M Hotel Singapore

kittyrain

Hi Bernice,

I dun hv the pic for the rooms but the layout for function rm @ level 2 is a 'P' shape and the ceiling is low & the banquet rm @ level 10 is square & ceiling is high.

stacy

Bernice - i suggest you make a appt to pay them a visit to see the fxn room n banquet room. I loved the banquet room...the view will not be blocked. The fxn room is a 'p' shaped, so if u have many tables, think one or two tables will be blocked. Other than that, I find the fxn room cosy as well
happy.gif
Gotta depends on budget as well
happy.gif

Psyduck - Perhaps u might want to call M hotel n ask for Zul? My coordinator is Aaron
happy.gif

junior22

Hi everyone

does anyone noe whether M hotel accept credit card interest free installment plan to settle the balance payment after our banquet??

tunagirl

My wedding was last sun 10 Dec at the ballroom. Everything was perfect! Aaron and David were great and really reduced alot of our stress. For that we're v thankful. No grouses fr my guests regarding the service, in fact my mum said tat e food was better than e fodd tasting.. hehe. We only got to taste the first dish.. nice!

It was almost perfect. The suite was nice and romantic when we checked in. V sweet. The hotel did a wonderful job in making sure everyting went well. MY hubby and i were v impressed and enjoyed our stay totally.

stacy

Tunagirl - congrats on ur wedding. Great that all went well. Wish mine will be almost perfect as well..hehee

Gals - u saw M hotel recent promo..now got free flow of red wine...wow..envy those who recently signed up..haha

psyduck

Hi.. me just signed up with them. my AD will be 2nd Dec in Banquet Suite.. try asking for the free flow of wine from Zul but unfortunately unable to do so. they only giving the free flow wine for till early Sept 07 cos they want to clear those dates. they have no problem clearing dates in 3rd qtr of the year. Zul was very friendly and throw in free usage of the projector, additional car park passes, wedding card n increase food tasting to 10 pple on his own accord. As i am taking their latest pricing, he told me that the price will be nett and any increase in GST will not affect the package price.

helena

Hi everyone,
I would like to enquire how much is per table at M Hotel. Is lunch cheaper than dinner? And how much would lunch be?

kittyrain

Hi Helena,

M hotel per table is $728nett for level 2 function room & $888nett for Level 10 Banquet Suite (prices is for wkends, wkdays price is $100 cheaper). If me not wrong, lunch is cheaper than dinner but me nt sure the price.
For more details perks & package, u can go 2 their website to take a look.
U can also call to look for Aaron(he is my coordinator), he is a very nice guy.

Kittyrain,
I think that is the old pricing. As for the foc beer and wine promotion I feel it is a good deal as it is only $20 increase from old price which we have paid which cover new GST and wine. Dun forget the price of wine will go up with the new GST. In summary, we have a nice experience with M Hotel even there is a small hicup but the hotel is very nice and our guests are pleased with them.

sqsg

Hi Gals n Guys, another M Hotel BTB here...
just sign up with M hotel today..our wedding is in Dec 07...gg for the function rm..
so relieved and glad tt we got Zul as our co-ordinator..he reall push for the best deal for us, although there's a minor hiccup along the way on signing the deal..keke..!

Thumbs up for Zul!... Zul is friendly, easy to talk with, calm, efficient (reall delivers prompt replies to us) and most of all, he delivers as promised to us..!...nw looking forward to our wedding event...

after looking around possible venues around town, M hotel (with their nicely design lobby n bridal suites) coupled with their enticing wedding package, it leaves us with a good lasting impression...just our wedding event to add on..we believe it surely will be a joyous lifetime experience...
happy.gif

ilovekakashi

Hi all M hotel brides,
I just had my wedding dinner on 29th Dec.
Everything went smoothly and the service was impecable.

The banquet manager David just made sure everything went like clockwork.

They actually arranged for quite a lot of service staff. According to Aaron, was supposed to be 3 staff to 2 tables. But that day, apparently the ratio was almost 1 to 1. And they portioned the food for all the tables instead of just the VIP table. I thought that was a nice touch as most of my guests are elders.

I haven't got comments on the food in yet but after trying my first dish and the sharks fins soup and some chicken, I thought it was quite alright to me. The other guests told me all dishes were quite yummy and not too salty.

All in, no regrets with M hotel and I'm very happy with people like the coordinators Aaron.

Hope this will let all the M hotel BTB some assurances on their service level.

lavis

Hi, I'm new in this thread. Would like to find out the main difference between the function room and bridal suite. Anyone care to share?
Thanks! ^_^

psyduck

Hi Lavis,

Their banquet suite is situated on the 10th floor. basically you will have one big banquet place and also the whole floor to yourself. the function room is on the 2nd floor. it is make up of 3 small size function rooms which can be open up to give a bigger place if required.

psyduck

Congrates hatake...

Very good to hear that everything went on well for your wedding at M hotel.

Like to check something with you.. did you collect your wedding invites during your food tasting? did you do the printing for it or the inserts before or after collection?

lavis

Hi, kittyrain

Nope. I'm still looking around and have not decided on which one, have not talked to any coordinator for this hotel.
BTW, thanks a lot! ^_^

stacy

Hi all,

Happy new year.

Any idea what format the songs needs to be in? eg: mp3 format sound? Win Media Audio file?

Pls assist.

bluewind

Tunagirl & kakashi...

glad to hear that M hotel serive was great...
i will be having mine on 20 this month...hopefully everything will turns well..
happy.gif

kittyrain

Hi elchwong,

if i m nt wrong, the bridal suite for the wedding package is normally cityview bcos my coordinator say that the seaview suite is limited so cannot use as bridal suite.

jellyfield

Hi Jen,

tink itz ard $80? agree wif anne in not topping up, as u oni get to see the psa port. unless u like to see containers.

oh, u can partition off the room & living room for the seaview suite, dun tink u can do dat for the cityview.
happy.gif

ednamode

hi there,
i am considering M hotel as one of my possible list..anyone have pic of the ballroom? one thing to check, can we decide on the type of themes for the banquet hall deco???? appreciate that..
my email is [email protected]

junior22

jellyfield,
look like you must have seem the bride suite liao,haiyo,i havent seem it before ley xpt from the website,must ask Zul to show me when i go for food tasting.
Bew,our AD is abt 1 week apart.
When are you going to arrange your food tasting huh?

jellyfield

harrowz jen
happy.gif

yup, i asked aaron to show us the suite b4 we signed the contract. i've actually been to the suite b4 a couple of yrs ago for a nye celebration. juz dat my FH hadnt seen it yet. i was like
kao_dizzy.gif
when i saw the jacuzzi & frosted glass. hehehe.. tink my FH oso like it very much. must rem to ask zul to show u the suite.

dun tink im gg for food tasting as my package doesnt include free food tasting. some of my frens oso commented no point gg since i've to pay for it coz the food during AD mayb different fr wat i've paid to taste.
kao_sticktongue.gif

when r u gg for the food tasting?

junior22

jellyfield

hmm,y your pkg doesnt include food tasting huh?

i m thinking to arrange for it on mid mar but i duno whether isit too early but i perfer to settle thing earlier,so kasu rite hehe

jasxia

Hi Jarbebe,

I intend to book the Banquet Suite lunch too
happy.gif

When is yr AD?

Have u tasted the food & is their any additional items that you request from them?

jellyfield

Hi jen,

im taking the function room for lunch, min oni need to book 10 tables. mine is gonna b a relatively small event. tink the max i'll be getting is prob 15 tables bah. so my package doesnt include food tasting.

which room will u b taking?

hahaha.. no lar.. not kiasu. i'll prefer to settle everything asap oso. if i'm gg for food tasting, wld oso schedule it ard mar/apr. so u'll b collecting ur invites during the food tasting?

junior22

oh ic jellyfield,no wonder you say your pkg does include food tasting.
My will be at banquet room.I still duno abt their procedure ley,wonder can we collect the invites during food tasting anot,if can will be betta lor cos dun have to arrange another time to go down agn ma,i like to do thing at 1 go.hehe

jellyfield

hi jen,

i like the banquet room! can haf the whole flr to urself, & oso a separate room for changing. tink itz very convenient.

im actually abit worried dat my guests will go to the restaurant instead, or the guests to the restaurant will come for my lunch. hahahaha..

ya lor.. tink more convenient to go for the food tasting & collect the invites 2gether. dun see y u cant do dat. how abt giving zul a ring?

wonder how their invites wld look like.

junior22

Hmm,i guess i would ask him when i call for food tasting ba.
Ya,that is also the reason y i chose the banquet room,i want the whole floor by myself,haha.
jellyfield,u have msn?

jarbebe

Hi JX,

My AD is on 5 May. We haven't gone for the food-tasting - will prob schedule it to be in Feb / Mar. As for the pkg, we were pretty satisfied with the proposal Zul gave us and didn't really have to negotiate much. =)