M Hotel Singapore

huiling

hi MTDT, i'm planning to have 10-12 tables. 15 tables at the max. how about you? so you wedding is coming soon! how is your preparation?

I'm trying to bargain for free day room usage for my helpers as well as Bridal suite stay

blactornia

hi fates,

heheh i tot of putting my own or my FH relatives there, was thinking those old old uncles n aunties wun b bothered about lkg what's happening on the stage but they would concentrate more on the kpo-ing among themselves n the food.

I also hv a huge headache now cos my planned guest list exceeds M hotel max seating capacity. but i really love M hotel (the best one among all those i hv visited apart from gwc but gwc min too high for me)- so now really vexed. i guess i might hv to cut down on the guest list if i really go for M htoel

hey i also got to know that u r a GHA tampines bride. me too! was checking out that thread, do u know wat happened? worried leh

fates

Morning all!

Hi ger ~ don't know leh.........for the last wedding fair, I saw graceful image and the others I can't remember. Opps!

hi blactornia ~ you exceeded 32 tables? I know theirs max is 32 right? That's why we cut down quite alot of people....mostly relatives who are not so close.
Oh you also a GHA tampines bride?? Gee we are so similar! So how? What's your opinions? So far evon and starz haven't written to me so I don't really know what happened...........

who's your coordinator? Had you talked to her already??

huiling

Hi anyone going for M hotel wedding fair in Aug? I'm going there to take a look. just found out that the BS that is featured is Graceful Image
happy.gif

mtdt

oh... graceful image huh..

U paid for the tickets liao huh?
Going for the first session or the second session?

blactornia

Hi jojo

GHA = Golden Horse Award = BS
happy.gif

Hi fates,

i was told the max was 34 tables leh... hmmm now i more vexed.
sad.gif
sob sob

I liase with Amy, wat abt yourself? my ROM is this sat - amy was supposed to b my MUA, but she is not available so she arranged for another lady. Then changed again yesterday to a lady called May. I dun know if i m in good hands or not. U heard of either one of them? other than that not too bad lar,perhaps i m a bit chin chye. but i feel that they change their plans more than i change mine, this is pretty unsettling for me. just crossing my fingers now!

huiling

Hi, i;m going for the first session, so it will be free. the coordinator who met us the other time was Fiona.

i'm also considering Regent hotel Nassim room. anyone has any comments?

spring11

Hi gals
Does anyone know how long it take for the march in for the 10th floor hall? Abit KS but searching for suitable march in song.....

highness

Hi MTDT!
me wif santiago too!
am worried that there'll be hidden cost leh..
they promise me if at the end of the day we dun like the photos can hv it re-shoot but din hv black n white..
me goin for the wedding fair at M in aug! juz sign up today.. coz FH like the jaccuzi.. haha..
i actually ask for a 2005 package but they claim that it'll oni be out on 7th of aug, at the wedding fair.. so we sign up for the wedding fair loh.. tink they lie to me in tis case, want to earn my $38.
so r they reliable? which wedding coordinator is better?
me actually looking at the function room cos no pillars leh! yalah, the banquet suite shd b nicer but with pillars rite?
haha.. but haven't go view the place lah. on the 7th den c both ballrooms loh..

mtdt

hi connie...

when is your AD?
so u r a santi bride too.
which package did u take?
hidden cost - mostly will be your additional pics, eyelashes etc... or early MU on your AD i guess. Retake? hmmmm... never tot of it...
better get them to write down.. safer.

M hotel - so u have not confirm with them rite?
heard that it will be a more expensvie package leh... so nego more ok. My coodinator is Diana and will be on the 10flr ballroom

jox2

Hi Ladies,

Anyone has chosen 2nd floor ballroom to hold their wedding banquet? How y'all gals find abt 2nd level?

jox2

Hi MTDT & Fates,

Yoyo! Ladies! I have just chosen my flat in Punggol at HDB on Wednesday!I m very happy leh, cosz' finally have our very own house...heeehee..waited for very loong time for this WIS. Happy to know that both of you also living in Punggol..the houses there are condo's style hor. Hope that we can get our key in 1 mth time yeaaa~~ Hmmm...so much things to do leh, hse reno.,bridal studio, wedding band, blah blah blah..headache. And we need lots of $$$$..maybe will rob the bank 2nite..wahahaa~

5th Jun 04 - YL
28th Sep 04 - Drew - J&C/Tiong Bahru
27th Nov 04 - Mooee - Kai/Tiong Bahru
7th Dec 04 - Mission - Yvonne Creative / AMK
8th Dec 04 - Ling Ling - Bridal Concept/ AMK
11th Dec 04 - MTDT - Santiago/Punggol
29th Dec 04 - Ah Hua
15 Jan 05 - Ah Mei
12th Mar 05 - Fates - GHA/Punggol
03rd April 05 - jojo - Punggol

highness

Hi MTDT!
we haven't got an actual date yet but plan @ dec 2005. how many package santi hv? they oni intro me d $2988 pkg.. MTM BG n EG. does they provide for bridemaid's n bestman's too? tot they told me so but oso nvr write down..
yah.. hvn't confirm with m-hotel cos they din give me d 2005 pkg which they claim oni launch in 7th aug. wat shd i nego for? free flow beer? additional nite for bridal suite? additional room for helpers? free food tasting?

happyflower

hi gals,
me back from mia again.. haha.., my bridal is PM for your add on, jojo. thank.

btw, do you all know that M has a new package at $568.00nett for their Function Room, the level 2 one! so cheap, for both weekdays & weekends. free flow of beer, waiver of corkage charge for wine, comp food tasting. but only valid for Function Room and new bookings only, no bad i have already signed up so long ago. luckily, the menu is diff with what i have signed up for, if not i think i will cry.

mtdt

hi jojo - we are neighbour liao!!!
so when u getting keys? which blk u get?

connie - santiago have lots of packages. main differences would be the no of pics. so try to get them to write down the perks they give u. to be fair to them, they could not possibly to remember all clients stuff. so write down to prevent unhappieness.

Free perks - u r on the rite track liao... :p
those tat u mention are some to ask for.

Ah hua - lucky I never wanted the function room, so not heartache. if they reduce price for the ballroom.. then will go down and hack them liao!!
happy.gif

highness

Hi MTDT!
thanks for d info! santiago nvr intro me other packages.. but am quite pleased with d one i'm having, juz dun tell me additional charges for this n that.. i did ask if there'll b any hidden cost, they juz szy oni d eye lashes will cost.

Hi Ah Hua!
d $568nett for function room valid for 2005? i din hv any packages for 2005 for M-hotel, am actually looking at d function room. u having ur dinner at d function room? how u find it? wat's ur package like?..

huiling

Hi, I was also attracted by the new package for function room. I wd say that the perks are much lesser because no bridal suite is included, and the decor is very minimalist. but somehow i cannot visualise myself getting married in the function room...maybe it is the feel of the room, think most function rooms are designed for meetings?

happyflower

Hi gals

aiya, they will never reduce rates for the ballroom one lah. hehee, wait long long :p

yah, heard from my gf who also keen to have her wedding there that they are soft launching the $568nett package, officially will be on the wedding fair day. i am having my wedding at the function room, likes the foyer area and my parents likes the idea that the guests will be able to see from the lobby the function venue.

magloo

Hi brides to be!!
I went down to M Htl this afternoon..wow was damn impress with the 'hardware'! met up with Fiona who showed us around,very nice gal! She also gave me the Function rm package at 568nett.Me n my FH very keen.anyone has any comments abt the Function rm??TIA!

evangel

Hi Ms,
I was there this noon too.
Viewed both function room and banquet suite. Find that there ceiling of the fucntion room low. other than this is ok. by the way, how many tables do you intend to have?

magloo

Hi Evangel
Planning about 25 tables..Yah the ceiling is low but i find that cozy!How many tables you having?

evangel

Hi Ms,
Mine is for this year end.
will be having approx. 28 tables. I would prefer the banquet suite, looks more cosy and grand. This is up to individual preference.
I did not have the 2005 package, can you send it to me? please send it to : [email protected]

What are the things that they are offering?

thanks!

magloo

Hello!
Its not the 2005 package..Fiona said it will be launched on the 7th Aug.
I did not ask for anything coz the 568 package met my requirements!
So u signing up with M hotel?

jox2

Hi MTDT,

Yo! Yeaaa..we will be neighbours~ Blk 202B..11th floor, standard. Abt 10mins walk to Punggol MRT. What abt u? :D

Most pro. will get it within 1 mth (pray hard), the lastest will be within 3mths. So, we have to do research on home deco. loh...exciting~
Have u done ur hse reno??

************* M'S BRIDES LIST****************

5th Jun 04 - YL
29th Dec 04 - Ah Hua - PM
15 Jan 05 - Ah Mei

fates

Hi all! Glad to see the thread is so active and there's so many BTBs interested in M hotel.

Drew ~ how's preparation and all? would love to see your pic! can see to [email protected]?

jojo ~ Yay! We gonna be 'neighbours' I see! Congrats on your successful WIS!

blactornia ~ sorry I saw your post only now and I guess you'd ROMed already? how's everything? wh MUA from GHA attended to you and how's her skills? Oh my coordinator is Amy too..............
uhoh.gif

MTDT ~ IDO is down??

mission

Hi Drew,

Just saw your pics and they are so lovely! 8)

Did you have to arrange with M Hotel to go into the suite to take pictures? The pics of the bathtub are very unique!!

fates

Opps blur me!! Didn't notice the link you'd posted until I saw mission's post.
lol.gif

Saw your pics Drew! You look so sweet! I like your pose in the bathtub too.

drew_drew

Hi Mission / fates,

Thanks for yr compliments. U hv to arrange with yr co-ordinator inorder to take pictures in the suite i've arranged with mine (Diana) in advance. We told her that we want to take at the ballroom as well but she says that hv to see whether is the room occupied or not and if the suite is available. Suggest u hv to arrange with your co-ordinator in advance if u wants to take yr ps photos there ok ;P

jox2

Hi Drew,

Yooo...blur me..i didn't know that that is the bathtub in the bridal suite leh. No wonder looks so familiar..:p...nice nice~

fates

Ok thanks Drew!
happy.gif

Hey all of you M brides received the contracts already?? Funnyy.....can't find mine.....think the coordinator didn't send it to me..

mtdt

fates:

Wat contract? I think i collected my the day I paid my deposit. Diana went to do it immediately...

drew_drew

Hi fates,

Yep what contract huh ? Thought the contract was given to us on that day we signed up with Diana ? The pricing and perks which we get were stated in it together with our signatory ;)

violyn

Hi Gals,

I'm considering M Hotel for my 05 AD. Can u share with me what extra perks that you all bargain for?? Which cordinator is better to shang liang? Thanks.

manuka

Hi Gals,

I'm new in this thread.
happy.gif

I signed up with M Hotel last year. My AD is on 9 Dec 2004. Hehe... thought maybe I should start doing some "homework" and the first step is to join this thread to get advices. Cos I have a lot of questions sometimes
happy.gif

mtdt

5th Jun 04 - YL
9th Dec 04 - Manuka
15 Jan 05 - Ah Mei

mtdt

Hi Manuka, welcome...
update us your details.. which BS r u with?
Lovenest?
how's preparations?

Vio - U can go down to their wedding show this coming Sat... usu u will have better perks.

manuka

Hi MTDT,

My BS is French Bridal
Our home is in SengKeng
happy.gif

Now we are preparing for the PS. And will be getting in touch with Diana again soon...
Hey, your AD and mine are quite near... Have u collected the invitation cards? Not sure when to do it. Diana says usually its like 3 mths before the AD...

manuka

Hello Drew,

Can I ask u something. Did u sign up with Ninetro9en for their video package? Cos the person in charge told us they are going to do a video for a M-Hotel couple in Sep... Just curious. Hehe
happy.gif

mtdt

M Hotel Brides:

5th Jun 04 - YL
9th Dec 04 - Manuka - French Bridal / Sengkang
15 Jan 05 - Ah Mei

mtdt

manuka,

I am also preparing for PS... My PS is at the end of Sept.

Cards - thinking of collecting in Sept, start to give out in Oct loh...