Love & Co. Wedding Bands

ananas

this is the pair i am eyeing too...
happy.gif

quido

Dun think the rings will shrink right?? I only know they can reduce the size but to make it larger ... dun think so.

I also got prob ... scared the one i ordered too big !!! Going to collect my rings next week ... though it's ready like 2 weeks ago ! ahaha

zerochristy

Quido> Ring will not shrink de la... unless your finger grow fatter or the shop make the wrong size.

Shop can make the ring smaller buy cutting it off.

quido

That's what i thought so ... unless Aiko & hubby put on weight ... if not the rings should fit, if not it's the wrong size.

Aiko> Are your rings off the rack or did they customise for you? Did u try again before leaving the store?

rebeana

Hi Aiko

This is also the one im aiming.. The have the other one which have only half round of diamonds.. Lesser bling which I like but find it quite weird le...

Wonder if Love n Co has any discount..

quido

The one that Aiko shows, is half round of diamonds.

I have gone down to take a look at my rings. Fits ok ~ but thinking if need to get one size smaller. Engraving takes one week. The box looks fantastic.

babylamb

I paid 4k for my wedding bands... It's only half round although it looks like whole round, we ordered it in.

Think we are the only couple who put on weight instead of losing weight haha... but didn't expect the ring to be so tight after a year.
Well, can't resize so no choice. We can still wear the rings, just that it's too fitting.
I think it's okay to have the ring a little loose, when people get older, bond to be a little fleshier.

quido

Make bigger by half a size is possible cos they will thinned the ring to make it a bit wider.

Ok my finger slimmed a bit ... i opt for a smaller size. They will do an exchange for me and refund me the difference. Engraving in progress now. They do have very different engraving services. I opted for the most basic one !!

rebeana

Love n Co was giving out free couple watches with every purchase of their wedding band.. A pity that I have missed it though... sigh..

Wonder when is their next promotion.

quido

Collected my rings! Love them! Packaging is nice too ~ no need extra ring pillow! But my camera in hospital now ~ so cannot take any photo for u all to see

quido

Promise lo. My bf one is no diamond one, mine is with one diamond.

When i went to collect my bands, i saw they have a new design with some gold incorporated into the promise band. Quite nice. But i personally dun fancy gold.

isenggirl

Hi, anyone did customized wedding band before? Any recommended customization jeweller? Went to love&co, lee hwa, sookee, citigems, etc, only found 1pair we fell in luv with, but one of our friend bought the same design for their recent wedding..So, decided to hav different one instead. Hahaa..

dash80

I customised my wedding band at
Josi Gems at Park Mall....

They are very friendly and they have lots of customer from Sgbrides as well.

I customise my wedding bands and later my si dian jin with them as well...

chilliinketchup

isenggirl,

I think there's nothing wrong with buying the same pair of wedding bands as your friends. It so happens that both you and your friends like the same design.

There are so many couples out there with the same wedding bands but does it matter? How often do u go, "Eh, your wedding bands same as mine?"

Furthermore, u mentioned that you two like it a lot, after visiting a few jewellers. Just go ahead and buy it! =D

I went to e-Clarity hoping to customised something uniquely ours too, but eventually gave up coz I can't visualise how it would look like with the mix-n-match. I was afraid the final product might look very ugly.

Visiting e-Clarity is by appointment only. Only the lady boss will serve u, her assistants can't make decision one. Each appointment is in interval of 30-min, which is very short.

Our appointment was at 11.30am then, but the 11am couple dragged on, and she could only attend to us at 11.50am. Then the 12pm couple came in. Then another two couples came in to collect their bands. Everything just snowballed and she really couldn't attend to us and answer our queries at all. Even when she did, u could feel that it was kind of rush.

Seriously, I was very annoyed. We walked out without a word more.

Same as u, we visited Lee Hwa, Soo Kee, SK, Citigems, and Love & Co. We had already shortlisted a few before visiting e-Clarity.

Eventually, we chose that pair from Love & Co. (",)

quido

Good for ya ~ Chilli-in-Ketchup !!!

I simple love the packaging. I brought the entire thing for my PS. Even the photgrapher commented the packaging looks gorgeous. Hope it will turn out just as great !

lequeen

I've just ordered our wedding bands from Love & Co. with my fiance.

Very excited about it =D

But worried too..
cause i can actually fit in both size 8 and 9..

still, i chose size 8 instead.

Hopefully it will be JUST NICE and not too loose or tight when it's ready for collection
*cross fingers*

orange_tan

Hi all,

My first post in SG brides forum ^_^

I'd ordered my wedding band with Love & Co. @Raffles city that outlet by end of Feb, will collect 20 March. Their service is great & the design of the wedding band is classic & elegant among others.

They have no size for mine, but have stock for my fiance. As suggested & played safe, they will borrow one new ring for me at size 12 (my actual size is 13). My ROM at 10 Apr, the actual ring will only come 09 Apr. So, I will exchange it with my actual ring after ROM. Engraving only done after that.

quido

Hahah even after paid for my WB, i still very itchy to go around and see see look look ~ Love & Co still catches my eyes !!

bohbizzie

hey guys, fyi, i popped by love & co that day and they said that there's a 10% discount for wedding bands if u pay by credit card ;)

suimitao

hi blue moon is that ur wedding band? How much is that pair? Any comment on the diamonds used in love & co? do they drop off easily?

strikingreality

Anyone know where I can get thin wedding bands? I am looking for something approx 2mm, anything bigger will look too chunky for my finger...

Hoping to get my rings during this GSS though won't be ROM-ing so soon...

lunar

hi all, can anyone share more detail spec of the LVC signature wedding ring? like the weight and total carat of the diamond use for the band?
thanks...

orientalfrost

i am getting the interlocking design from the promise series
happy.gif

i believe they can resize ba.. just that some designs they say cannot cuz if we were to cut the bands to resize it, the designs will go abit out of place... that's what the saleslady mentioned to us..

joos

Hi all! my HTB and I r looking at LVC's wedding bands because of the good service and wide range of unique designs. Unlike the other stores we went to, the rings at LVCs are nicer..

My engagement ring is also from LVC and I love it to bits!

I went to LVC Vivo and I really appreicate their good service..

blackcat

i agree that LVC's service is very good. We bought our wedding bands at the suntec branch and customised them! going to collect in 2 wks' time
happy.gif

littlehamster

im eyeing on one of the ring from LVC but price out of our budget.. but so far other shops design nothing catch my eye, similar design was like high price difference, but there is still something missing(6th sense). was wondering if LVC bands are higher price cos the bands are thicker as compared to other shops? as in more white gold, n u are paying for the white gold.. i saw some other shops their bands some of design underneath is hollow wor.. hmmmm still considering if LVC is worth the $ ornt

another thing, anyone experience yellow stains in their rings? just curious as some ppl get those after wearing few mths from other shops de

danz_sim

For bands, I feel LVC have a wide range at reasonable prices, but if u r lookin for diamond rings I would recommend other stores.

Its natural for white gold rings to turn yellowish after few months. They contains certain % of yellow gold.

shannat

hi all~ previously placed a deposit with love n co but i found another pair of rings i liked at another jewelry shop, pls email me if u r interested. willing to let it go at a disc price thanks!!
email me @ [email protected]

mmng

hi,
I hv a pair of lvc signature wedding band to let go. size 7 & 13. (able to chg size jus top up if there is price difference) will be ready for collection on 15Oct2012

willing to let go below retail price, negotiable.
reason being we saw another wedding band at lee wah and really love it so thought of letting go. it will come with the adorable bear with swing set and flower box.

kindly pm me if interested. thanks.
1919650.png