J&C Bridal Collections

wenn

hi mashi,
long time no see
happy.gif

me ah, i got pregnant recently. din share the news with u gers here cos i wanna get over the 1st 3 crucial months 1st
wink.gif

so, me in time for baby bonus :p

u leh? how's life?
happy.gif

friends78

Hi Mashi & Wenn

Me still the same lor... My very own mother keep on 'chasing' me to get pregnant. All my office aunties also same pattern... ..so stress leh. Me still not ready lah... still want to enjoy life... Hee.. Hee...

Congrats, Wenn! So happy for you!

wenn

Thanks oinkeebabe & doreen
happy.gif

Hee hee, me not young liao... Once my thyroid doctor gave us the go ahead to TTC, we jumped at the chance. But still shocked that can strike baby lottery on 1st try
crazy.gif
although we not so lucky with real lottery
lol.gif

Doreen, u tell ur mum must settle the house 1st mah... cos during pregnancy, cannot do reno & cannot move house
wink.gif

questy

Hi Oink and angela,
He....! i postpone my PS till 19th sept, cos i was sick on theday before, so better not tk the PS, he...!

I was very busy with work loh, tat's why MIA for so long, dun even hv time to sleep ah, he...!

Hi wenn,
Congrats to u! tk good care k!

Hi mashi,
think i'll just go to the pub downstair and the grass patch at Raffles place for PS, or let Eric decide loh, he....! too tired to think after work, he....!

mashi79

wenn,

congrats....
u really listen to the government...
happy.gif
When is the baby due date??? Feel so happy for you....

me still the same... working and taking part time course...
happy.gif

doreen, also MTB???

friends78

Hi Mashi

NO...no... me want to enjoy life first... wait a few years then talk..hee..hee... today going back mum's place... sure kenen nag again... sigh...

bebee

hi everyone
happy.gif

congrats Wenn!!!! that's great news... was hoping you still come in here...
happy.gif

take care ya!!!

mashi... wow, juggling so many things...

Questy... take care ya... dun stress out..

oinkoink... how's the love nest coming along? Mine is in a utter mess... drilling n dust... sigh... envy u, now can already enjoy your own TV, sofa ...

wenn

thanks questy, mashi & bebe
happy.gif

aiyah, i where got listen to govt... i old liao mah.... 30 this year liao...
lame.gif

oinkeebabe

Hi Bebe,

My love nest is done up liao, except for the sofa. Still somewhere out in the ocean.....haha will be in Sept. Now weekends is all about cleaning and packing....No worries, reno is very fast wan, before u know it, it'll be done.

Wenn,

When is your bb due date? 30 juz right...can still try for 2nd BB after tat.....hehe

Shall see, maybe will start trying after AD, since I'm oso not young anymore....

wenn

hi oink!
due in march 05
happy.gif

erm, number 2 not so soon lah... body need to recover & "bu" back the nutrients... or else number 2 will be very sickly...

kelpy

Hi all

Long time no see!

We going fitting next thursday! Hope my waist haven't expanded beyond hopeless recovery.
happy.gif

BTW, those interested can visit photos.yahoo.com/kelshint to view my place.
happy.gif

shyen

Hi Wenn,

Congrats!

Hi gals,

Any of u gg for J&C bridal show at the Amara? The advert panel in this website looks pretty good...

shyen

Hi Bebe,

Yup, there's a show next Friday, Sept 10 at the Amara.. think can see from this page the panel... where u saw her advert?

skywolf

Hi Kelpy,

You took b4 and after photos of yr hse ah?
lol.gif

Hi Shyen,

Saw a black and white ad in Streats today. At one of the left side of the papers. But its in black and white leh, i can't visualise.
happy.gif

bebee

hi gals!

shyen,
I saw her ad copy at the shop... but its now in the latest Style magazine...

10 Sept... me cant go...
sad.gif
its our delivery and cleaning day at my new place
happy.gif

if anyone go, share how it went ;)

shyen

Hi Bebe,

Dun think i'll be gg as well cos fiance can't make it..

Happy Cleaning! When's ur AD?

Hi Angela,

Yup, think she shared her pics with us before, tat's y i can recognise
happy.gif

shyen

hi bebe,

wow,tat's v soon! u muz be feeling v excited... how's ur gowns & photos? everything settled?? think Oink AD also in Oct if i din remember wrongly... dun see her here, she muz be busy also...

my AD ah... still long long way to go leh
happy.gif

bebee

Hi Shyen..

yep Oinks is earlier then mine!
happy.gif

the gowns are OTR for me so no prob.. the pix chosen, but not yet given the final layout too see n color proof...think cyn is very busy now..

just hope they remember me n my album.. on time hehe
happy.gif

skywolf

Hi Shyen,

Really? I gong-gia, can't remember...
happy.gif

Hi Bebe,

Actually hor, my mouse cursor went over it for a while, then i saw both their names and J&C's.
happy.gif
That's how i recognise...

Wow, 30 oct? Congrats!

oinkeebabe

Hi hi ladies,

I went for the bridal Show. It was great! Cyn showcased nice gowns that can wear it as a long elegant gown or as a short tea dress. Beri nice. She's having another bridal show at The Legends, Fort Canning this coming Sun.

oinkeebabe

Yoz everyone,

Have been busy preparing the nity grity stuff, like GDL cakes, invitation cards. So all done, have been gng for massages and facial. ALl set for the BIG DAY.

oinkeebabe

Hi Kelpy,

Saw your hse pics. Woo mei mei......u know wat, so coincidental, I oso use the Ikea mirror for my common toilet. I used the white one......hehehe

oinkeebabe

Date: 19 September 2004

Time: 2.30pm to 5.00pm

Venue: Legends Ballroom

Price: $18.00 nett per couple and includes a delicious Tasting Menu Hi-Tea and FREE wine tasting by Wine BOS, Door gifts and Lucky Draw)

shyen

Hi Oink,

Nice to hear from u again... wow, ur wedding is less than 1 mth away... guess u muz be real excited..

Wanted to go to the show, but fiance can't make it last min... sigh,.. anyway, u mean 1 dress can be worn as either short or long?? so amazing?? how's her new gowns like? cos saw in the Style mag, abit unusual, v European, not the normal ones we wear here... abit worried, cos dun think those suit me leh....

anyway, i managed to get Kelly to do my ROM makeup... quite happy cos saw her makeup for my fren, v natural n nice...

oinkeebabe

Hi Shyen,

Yeah, time passes so fast! Excited, dunno leh, maybe too busy running ard, when the time is nearer, I may be more excited. Well, it's like preparing for one whole year for this day man!

No worries Shyen, juz go and try the gowns until u found the right one. Anyway, J&C always have new gowns. Understand tat their new range of EG oredi fully booked. They r mei leh.

Tatz nice. U shd hv a peace of mind if u choose her. She will make u mei mei.

bebee

hee hello... nice to see our J & C thread chatting again!!

wow the new stuff sounds nice, too bad, already booked mine hehehe...

oink,
yes your AD round the corner.. how how? all settled? excited?
happy.gif

oinkeebabe

Hi Bebe,

Mine is almost done, now bz distributing invites and enjoying my grooming sessions.

Anyway, not really beri excited, try not to be or else I will have endless sleepless nites.....hahaha

How abt ya? Urs is juz two weeks after mine.

bebee

hi oink!
we oso just doing the invites now.. given out about half..
happy.gif

grooming sessions? - facials?

trying to find ppl to help w AD... u have your MC?

questy

Hi to all,
just choosen my pictures yesterday, but noticed my wedding gown is real ugly on me, i'm too flashy for it, even those who i showed the pics to gave me the saem comment. Do u think i can change my WG? i'm satisified with EG and kua, and WG is my only concern. I just msged cynthia, still pending for her reply, but what can i do? die die request for a change of WG? I really dare not wear it, if cynthia not changing, i'll only wear it in the morning and forgo it at night.

swerve

hi girls,

me and my fiancee went to J&C... and she likes cynthia's designs, so quite set on them..

but before we sign up with them, just want to find out something...

for the photos, if we want more than what the package catered for, they quoted us $85 for the first photo, and $55 for each subsequent photo, all of this on a per page basis.. i find this price a bit steep, cos most bridal shops i went to quoted us just $55.. and even Ted Wu quoted only $65..

is $85 too much to pay??

thanks!