How to end happily?

soisuka

I am the only person who finds conscious prick ironic? Women don't call themselves pricks to begin with.......

soisuka

I would really like to sit down and sieve through all my interactions with u and write a post that details ur attack against me and some others. But it's too tedious and simply not worth my time. It's like being circled and then targeted despite whatever I say. I dare to say this is bullying. You can continue to masquerade as a do gooder, but the longer u attack my character and intelligence and lack of whatever, the faster ur image is gonna break.

Unlike u, I have no interest in upholding an image here or anywhere. So it's up to u, do u want to continue this or are u hungry for my smart sounding one liners?

tomasulu

I don't want to be accused of ganging up on you. Especially when you're trying to be a victim here. But in your earlier post you did entertain the idea that the nick conscious prick may mean conscience prick. So this pretend irony about the nick is disingenuous at best.

soisuka

I just don't believe that a person who knows the word prick can make such a mistake. TS also didn't clarify when pointed out.

tomasulu

Oh come on you don't know the meaning of a pricked conscience? Or do you just find it hard to admit you're wrong?

And it's really hard to get a word in when you and Casanova went on a segue chase around the world.

snow_beauty

did you meet someone else that steal your heart away? Before you jump ship, bear in mind that if you jump onto a wrong ship i.e. a pirate ship. There is no turning back and you may end up alone for the rest of your life

powder

soisuka, u have a serious problem admitting to being wrong... and coupled with the fact that u're wrong most of the times... it has created a monster who lies thru her teeth.

now u wanna play victim... sheesh.

matka

Conscience and Conscious. It's not surprising why people sometimes mistake one word for the other, unknowingly.

It's probably an honest mistake that TS doesn't even realise. If I were her, I'd be wondering why you're harping on this.

"Conscience pricks". Just because someone knows the word "prick" (ie. needle pricks, not the noun), doesn't mean that they can't make mistakes too. Quite snobbish, y'know?

powder

the common term would have the one's conscience pricking... but being conscious can prick as well... if we go by the flow of what one is saying... if we pick a more spiritual outlook, consciousness can be put in that light, so there's really nothing wrong with it. it's just weird to pple who are so used to common terms that when uncommon terms are used - they think it's a mistake.

regardless, nitpicking on a nick to justify one's fault is a bigger sin...

ie "oh, i dun take this person seriously becos of her nick"... i'm like WTF?!

scopefun

Powder,

You can't seem to answer simple question, and look at your posts here... You think they are also relevant to the topic? LOL~

powder

what an idiot. u're using what dragon told u guys, to address me???

for someone who post abt being on a coach to sucking nipples and being worried abt STD... u expect others to make sense when they actually do?

sure sure... your charisma is overflowing

watching

LoOk iN ThE MirRoR, eVeRYbODy !
1902164.png

inloveandwar

No point deceiving yourself and force yourself to be with someone you do not have feelings. Life is short. Go pursue someone whom you love better.

snow_beauty

It is very unfair for both of you to continue this loveless relationship. You should let him go and find his own happiness while you find your own happiness. In the end, he may thank you for that.

watching

Scope,

What does it mean when mainland Chinese ask you if you´re buying a product (or a gift) for yourself or for someone else when negotiating in China ?

watching

Was normal occasion, vendor versus consumer talk. The question was not a proverb, I just want to know the psychology behind that question because different vendors repeated the same question.

scopefun

I'd need the full story, how you end up having this line.

I am very experienced in dealing with mainlanders, you can't just tell their intentions by isolating a line. LOL!

Why not you bring me along during your next negotiation? LOL~ Or let me handle the negotiation.

watching

That is the full, simple story. Buy stuff, people also want to ask if you´re buying for yourself or someone else.

scopefun

Then it could be just courtesy talk, nothing much.

I also asked things like this when I was in China. Nothing intended.

watching

Scope,

Do you know why they hang corn to dry outside their houses in China ? Are those meant for chickens or decoration or something else ?

scopefun

Visiting some towns with farms before, nowadays they have no special meaning, last time was to pray for harvest. We have seen many things hanging outside like garlic, corns and flowers. I don't really bother about such meaningless things. ^.^

I had a friend in China who hung corns outside to keep them dry. LOL! So what do you really want to know?

consciousprick

thanks to those who taken my qns and giving me advice seriously..

I am really in dilemma ..
I keep thinking about the 2 options

1) Leave him and let him pursue his happiness..
I don't know how to end this without hurting him .

2) On the other hand, I am very scared too. I don't know if I will regret. If I stay on , will I be happy? If I leave him , will I be happy?

My situation may sounds simple or stupid.. it is easier to look at it than to handle it

laundry_woes

conscious prick, it's not tat u do not want to hurt him. U juz want to relieve urself of the guilt. Come on. U've already hurt him immensely when u agreed to marry him without the commitment to love him. If u can't, u can't. Rite the wrong. Stop wasting his time and ur own as well. Dun even contemplate keeping him as a spare tyre, just in case. If u made a mistake, stand up and face the music. U can't have ur cake and eat it.

infojunkie

tear it down...

that's the only way for u to get out of limbo.

ä¸ç ´ä¸ç«‹ u know?

断了åŽè·¯ï¼Œå°±ä¸å¾—ä¸å¾€å‰èµ°ã€‚

watching

Scope,

I still would like to know how mainlanders say haute couture (high fashion) but their year zero for contemporary fashion is 1980 so maybe my question is out of place. Hanging corns is for prayers, check. Asking about who you´re buying something for, (your answer, I think is incorrect but never mind).

I´ll have more sino-related questions later, I´m letting you do my homework for me.....

scopefun

Watching,

Actually when you ask me such questions, you have to at least provide (eg) the quote in Chinese and give me a good background.

Just like the corn thing, nowadays a lot of households in farms hang alot of things from melons to cucumbers and such... And so you think they hang corns for prayers, may I know what is relevant or the meaning of knowing that?

watching

Scope,

I can´t recall how it was worded. The background is haggling, simple as that but I shan´t look too much into it. That hanging corn thingy, the sight tickled my curiosity, so I asked and you told me it´s for prayers.

See ya !

a_reader

I seriously think those who like to chit chat with Scope should start a "Chit Chat with Scope" thread, instead of talking nonsense in TS' thread, when TS is not in any mood to read your nonsense.

dracano

Agree with A_Reader.

I wonder if these rude people talk like that in real-life too, interrupting other people's serious conversation and start talking about their personal, unrelated stuff.

Where are all your basic manners??

consciousprick

I had a talk with my hubby few days ago.

It first started with him accusing me for having affair which isn't true.. So I took this opportunity to thrash things out with him, ie. telling him our character and personality is not matching and his past oversea infidity which I knew sometime back but never exposed him since it was past.

I asked him to give me time to think , and he keep begging me not to think of divorce..
He try to be extra good to me this past few things which is making me breathless. I feel guilt and soft heart but I know is not love..

Really headache and stress !!

scopefun

I think you should just divorce when you still have options.

A man who loves you won't have affair... unless he loves that woman before he met you.

drx

Just curious

Conscious prick can you tell us more about your relationship with your husband.

Seems there are lots more things that you are not telling us.

when you reach 20s. you want something else
when you reach 30s you also want something else
when you reach 40s you desire something else.

it change all the time, when you heard someone say i know what i want. they have no idea what they are talking about.

fafanini

You have a good man, consciousprick. Keep him, you won't know what you losing till its gone. Its very hard to find some that can love you whole heartedly. My relationship is opposite of you eventhough I'm not married. Same 10 years relationship. Myself and my boyfriend is the opposite of everything. I believe future comes while he is the layback guy don't think about future. I work in office a 9-6 job however i work part time after work and weekends to kill time. My boyfriend is a musician and he is very busy and I understand his job. We met once a week only and don't mind about that. I feel lonely because when i have problems and i look for him he will tell me he is busy. And when i drop him a message he won't reply. Drop him a email instead but it was taken blindly. But when i meet he shows me love. But we losing this deeper convo that i been longing to have. He don't understands me when I need him. We don't talk on the phone everyday and aside we leave seperately and thats for sure. If I were you, I have someone to shower me with love everyday, i been thankful. All i ever need is one goodnite message and a 5 min call asking me how am I.