Hotel Jen Tanglin, Singapore by Shangri-La

gongxi

Can empathize with u. Hopefully things will go well for u. Received a call today from my consultant regarding on my concerns. She is quick in arranging a session with us to understand our needs and concerns. Has managed to clear stuff up. Felt that is useful in making the working relationship smoother. Sounded sincere in making things work. I guess it is really important on the attitude and sincerity. Am glad that she has made the effort. Feeling hopeful in the wedding planning. :)

Scopion J

Can empathize with u. Hopefully things will go well for u. Received a call today from my consultant regarding on my concerns. She is quick in arranging a session with us to understand our needs and concerns. Has managed to clear stuff up. Felt that is useful in making the working relationship smoother. Sounded sincere in making things work. I guess it is really important on the attitude and sincerity. Am glad that she has made the effort. Feeling hopeful in the wedding planning. :)

Serious? U meant Melody or?

We have extended our wedding show promotion due to overwhelming response!
Discount up to 30% off the total bill!
Lunch from $888nett onwards
Dinner from $988nett onwards!

Contact us at 6831 4315 or email us at [email protected]

Natsumer

Hello all, any new reviews (i.e. Food and services) on Hotel Jen Tanglin? I'm considering to hold my wedding there next year :) TIA!
Hi, I signed up with them on their wedding show recently. Their package is so far the best after they relaunched their latest wedding package. Seems like there is no negative feedback on their food.

Hi, I signed up with them on their wedding show recently. Their package is so far the best after they relaunched their latest wedding package. Seems like there is no negative feedback on their food.
Thanks for the info! I think they have extend their promo even after the show. Did you request for more perks?

Natsumer

Can share the package ?
I signed up their Saturday dinner package at $1288nett per table.

Free flow of beer and wine throughout the event
Canapes during pre event cocktail
one night stay in bridal suite or two night stay in club room
24 hrs club access
carpark passes 30%

Wedding show promotion is 10% discount off the bill.

Hi all, I just had my wedding reception at Traders Hotel (or Hotel Jen) Gallery Ballroom. We signed up with them last year and signed up with Melody Chow. She is a nice lady and replies promptly to our requests. We dont have to chase her for anything. Melody also liaised well with the Banquet manager, Afriza. Afriza is a wonderful lady - she listened to our concerns about march in route and proposed a few alternative arrangements so that the sword bearers can be aligned in the middle of the ballroom. With the arrangement, the maximum number of tables we can hold is 25, including reserved table. We also informed Afriza that we wanted a DIY photobooth using Polaroid cameras in the Gallery ballroom and she gave us a big space for it by having the cocktail outside, near the spiral staircase, and some staff holding the trays of drinks at the entrance of the ballroom. Our guests compliment that the food is good. I still miss the taste of the prawns! Some of my guests told me that the yam paste is super delicious :)

My photographer did commented that the projector is not clear. The colors of the images reflected on the screen turned out off color hence live streaming images did not turn out well.

Still, we must thank Traders Hotel (or Hotel Jen) for making us a happy newly wed couple on our wedding day!
Hi there,

May I know what is your route for March in? Went to visit Gallery room and realized the pillar would block the view of my entrance :( Do you enter in front of the pillar or behind? Thanks!

Jerniice

Anyone knows how often does Hotel Jen hold their wedding shows? And is their 5k deposit a one time payment, or can I negotiate to split up the payment into about 2-3months?

Anyone knows how often does Hotel Jen hold their wedding shows? And is their 5k deposit a one time payment, or can I negotiate to split up the payment into about 2-3months?
Possible to leave your email address? We will certainly do our best to assist.

nov2016

Can share the package ?

Hi, i also just signed up with Hotel Jen recently for a saturday dinner next year.
i think this is one of the value for money package since Hotel Jen is in orchard and is a 4 stars hotel.
Food wise didnt hear much of negetive review, so cross fingers they can keep up the standard.
The only concern is cocktail reception area is very narrow and small if you are using Galley Room, however try talking to the coordinator and see whether if they can give your some suggestions or not.

Hi, i also just signed up with Hotel Jen recently for a saturday dinner next year.
i think this is one of the value for money package since Hotel Jen is in orchard and is a 4 stars hotel.
Food wise didnt hear much of negetive review, so cross fingers they can keep up the standard.
The only concern is cocktail reception area is very narrow and small if you are using Galley Room, however try talking to the coordinator and see whether if they can give your some suggestions or not.
Thank you for signing up with us.
Rest assured we will certainly keep up the standard of our food if not better.
Have a great day ahead!

Clzh

Anyone signed with Hotel Jen? I heard that down payment is $5k and also have to pay up 50% of the whole banquet price 3 months before wedding date. Is it true?

That's like so much to pay as compared to other hotels...

nov2016

Anyone signed with Hotel Jen? I heard that down payment is $5k and also have to pay up 50% of the whole banquet price 3 months before wedding date. Is it true?

That's like so much to pay as compared to other hotels...

Yes, i paid $5000 fixed deposit.
The remaining 50% to be paid up few months before the actual day.

Tania tan

Hi, does anyone have any feedback regarding the wedding coordinators at Tanglin Jen? I heard that there are 2 coordinators - Remus and Melody. Which is better to work with?

yyv1015

Hi, does anyone have any feedback regarding the wedding coordinators at Tanglin Jen? I heard that there are 2 coordinators - Remus and Melody. Which is better to work with?
My coordinators is Remus . He was very prompt in reply email and answer our question. No hard sell and very sincere

Hi, my coordinator is Melody, she is very friendly and accommodating. Very comfortable with her =)

nov2016

got my first food review from a colleague who went to Hotel Jen for a weekend wedding lunch one month ago.

He shake his head when i ask about the food....

Newjourney

got my first food review from a colleague who went to Hotel Jen for a weekend wedding lunch one month ago.

He shake his head when i ask about the food....

Hello nov2016, do u know which is the dish that got him shaking his head?

Anyone has any idea if it's possible to add no. of tables 1-2 weeks before the AD? It's only after RSVP that we know whether the guests' partners and kids will be attending. So I'm kinda having headache about such logistics

yyv1015

Anyone has any idea if it's possible to add no. of tables 1-2 weeks before the AD? It's only after RSVP that we know whether the guests' partners and kids will be attending. So I'm kinda having headache about such logistics
If you do not exceed their maximum number of table should be ok .

Yes. You are able to advise the number of tables 1 - 2 weeks before the AD.

We would also like to find out which dish makes nov2016's colleague shake head so that we can improve on it.

Sometimes could be what the couple's request after food tasting to go lesser on salt.