Hilton Hotel

ginjean

Baobao - I think the next wedding show is sometime during june/july..I signed up during the june/july wedding show last year..you may want to check with hilton if they can extend it for you..if not then I think better to wait till wedding show. Is yours a popular date? If yes you may want to ask hilton if can reserve the date & venue for you. If someone else is interested then inform you. But you probably will have to confirm immediately. If no one else also interested..then can drag till the wedding show to sign up

baobao1708

Hi jean, thanks for the info.. I will try to speak to June tml.. I tried asking June over the phone if she could extend the perks to me since the wedding show is just over, she said the promo is only for wedding held in 2012, mine is 2013 so cant..
Sunshine: I will be meeting them tomorrow.
Estimated table is 20-22, how abt u ? when do u intend to held your wedding?

baobao1708

Hi. Can anyone share with me if during the
Wedding show will Hilton be offering one bottle of wine
Per confirm table? Have went down to meet up with June
However she is not able to offer me this perks ;(

sianzting

Hi Bao Bao.. I signed up with Hilton last wedding show in July last year.. They offered me one bottle of win per confirmed table..
happy.gif

baobao1708

Hi Winnie

Beside this are u entitle to other perks like
Additional cash rebate etc? Anyway is your
Wedding held in 2013? How u find June service ?
I find she is not very friendly.. ;(

baobao1708

Hi.. Can I ask what's the different btw paranoma &
Vista room? The only diff would be the sharing of the
Recept counter?any other diff ?

sianzting

My wedding is in July 2012.. I send you the package? And also some picstures I took? Can give me ur email?

To the rest of the ladies.. I have sent the pics to your email. Please check..
happy.gif

sianzting

I havent really talk to her yet because I used to liase with another lady but heard she got transferred to another department. So not much comment on June's service yet.

ginjean

thumbs up for June! very straight to the point, quick reply to emails and very fuss free! she surprised me with a additional box of macaroons after i told her while signing the contract that we were very in love with the macaroons that was in the goodie bag during the wedding show.
did u check with her if its possible to put your date as tentative? and if someone else in interested ask her to let you know? the next wedding show should be something in june i think..did u also check with her on the next wedding show?

baobao1708

Hi Winnie can send to my email : [email protected]
Jean : June have reserve for me for 2weeks , I did ask
Her when will be the next wedding show she mention she
Can't confirm with me yet ;( btw u have sign up with them?
When is your date ?

icegal1812

the only short coming, i think is about the limited parking space..if there is another wedding going on, i think the carpark will be full..n i m still considering for hilton.

chrislu

Hi all,
I am considering Hilton also.. can pls email me the pictures if you have any? I think their website only have the Grand ballroom pics, I want to know how does their small ballroom look like.. pls assist. Many Thanks!

[email protected]

binary

sorry gal, busy with my reno hardly check this forum..
everyone been added already to 2012 btb fb grp, ps not hilton fb grp?
PM me with ur email address cos i will be notify by email.. here no notification function.

binary

those have been requesting to join FB is into 2012 bride to be (btb) group.. we do not have Hilton btb group..

maybe someone can start the ball rolling..

we are just a group of gals discussing on our wedding preparation in another Singapore bride forum thread, [[2012 bride to be]].. so i just invite those Hilton bride to join in for discussion on our preparation since we are in the same stage..

binary

sorry to correct myself.. i have no access to add during office hours so i have not add anyone yet..

can those request PM me with ur wedding date and venue..

niu_niu

How's the food for Hilton? Is it good, above average or so-so only?
I just went down to see the grand ballroom today but find that quite a few tables were blocked by the huge pillars and the ballroom seemed not grand enough. I'm not sure if that's because the wedding decor wasn't completed then.

oshy

Hi,

I went for the Hilton showcase and is considering to take up the package. I'm interested in Vista room but saw in this thread that the location of LCD screen is a concern.
Can anyone share with me on some pictures of the ballroom and the placement of the LCD screen?

And how's the march in as I believed the aisle is quite narrow.

jess3paul

Hi,

Anyone knows when will the next wedding show be? June told me probably end of the year. Was kind of anxious to sign up for the pkg as my wedding will b in end 2013. End of the year is normally quite popular.

ginjean

am a ex hilton bride.. had my AD in aug this year..i have nothing but praise for hilton! the food is OMG fabulous and servings are all very big! service is thumbs up and its really a pleasure working with june/sheau wen and the banquet managers. it's my best wedding decision ever and till date, i still miss hilton's food. have not went to another wedding that serves food as yummy as hilton.

sueno

Hi all,

I'm considering Hilton hotel and will be going down to check out their ballroom next week. Can anyone share the package, perks, experience and photos with me pls?

Thanks! My email add is [email protected]

Hello there everyone,

May anyone of you who have held their wedding at Hilton, share the package, the possible perks and the overall experiences and advices with me?

We are shortlisting Hilton as one of our choices and need your advices.

Please email me [email protected] .

Thanks a million!

MissK

Hi Buzz,

Thanks for sharing but e vitual tour is for their which ballrooms?

Hi ladies,

I juz missed their wedding workshop :(
Im shortlisting a few hotels so would like to know hows their package like? Anyone can share?

Can anyone add me to e FB group?
Anyone to share e pic for their Vista & Panorama ballroom?

Pls email [email protected]

Thanks!

JKChew

Hi there,

Anyone uses Hilton Hotel recently? How do you find their services and facilities? I went for site visit today and then to the HW wedding show @ Marina Square. At the wedding show, I was told by staff from other hotels regarding the homicidal case that happened few years back.

Does anyone has issues with the abovementioned case? Btw, we did not have a good impression with the sales personnel as she was late for the appointment and went through the package in a hurry.

Any comment?

David Ko

Hi JK,

My name is David.

I apologise, this might not be too relevant but please pardon me.

I have a package to let go. Novotel Clarke Quay, 16 tables. 22 June 2013.

Destiny Package at $1078nett per table of 10 persons but willing to go to 900$ but negotiable if you can take up.

Pre-dinner cocktail for all guests inclusive of soft drinks, mixers and mixed nuts.
Free flow of soft drinks (no juices), mixers and Chinese tea throughout the dinner.
Complimentary ONE bottle of champagne for toasting.
Complimentary ONE barrel of beer (30 litres) throughout the dinner and TWO bottle of house wine (750ml) per confirmed table OR FREE-FLOW of beer from 8pm to 11pm and ONE bottle of house wine (750ml) per confirmed table

Complimentary ONE night stay in Bridal Suite
with exclusive wedding mementos special amenities and buffet breakfast for two

Complimentary ONE night stay in Standard Room (room only) for helpers

- Day Use room will be convert to overnight stay

Thanks for reading.

lexuan

Hello all. Did anyone went to their wedding show on mon 6.5.13? I am tied up with work n miss it. Anyone could share what is the extra perks they offering ? I am considering to sign up with them but I hope I can get the same extra perks since it just a few days different . Pls share with me be it here or my email [email protected]. Much appreciated . ;)

Trivium

Hi there,

Anyone uses Hilton Hotel recently? How do you find their services and facilities? I went for site visit today and then to the HW wedding show @ Marina Square. At the wedding show, I was told by staff from other hotels regarding the homicidal case that happened few years back.

Does anyone has issues with the abovementioned case? Btw, we did not have a good impression with the sales personnel as she was late for the appointment and went through the package in a hurry.

Any comment?

Its up to your imagination.
Nobody knows what happened that night and no other news were made to the public.

Jamielle

Shine15, the grand ballroom has 2 pillars if I remember correctly.
Panorama: pillar blockage, lower ceiling.
Vista is clear from pillar, ceiling is higher than Panorama.
After consideration, I did not sign up with Hilton and signed up with others.