Hilton Hotel

binary

Winnie: i cant find u in FB.. u add me instead..? Pm via email le..

Sharon: dun worries.. how ur preparation till now?
wan to join us fb discussion ?
PM ur email address..

dyumic

I have had my food tasting in Dec - everything tastes good, except we got scared by the huge size of mushrooms. LOL.

Wedding cards are in the midst of printing. I must say Hilton's 6 choices of wedding cards are quite ugly. Only one can really make it, it has the silhouette of a bride and groom.

Evelyn: I have PM-ed you. Thanks =D

hushiice

I am going to have 23 tables due to some last minutes add-ons and going to have a shorter March-In. Regretted not taking the Grand Ballroom. My wedding is just this SUNDAY!!!!

hucklebeary

Hiya all, I am an ex hilton btb. Just had My wedding dinner 1 week ago. Food was fabulous.. everyone compliment on the delicious food n big serving. All the staffs were helpful n kind. We had to open additional 1 barrel beer n all 30 bots of red wine all finished... But hard liquor only open 2 bots of Gordon bleu. My dinner started at 8.15 and ended about 10.30pm. Told the floor manager to faster serve the dishes. Had abit hipcups here n there but Hilton Definately resolve for me immediately. I had a good stay in the bridal suite too. Did not regret having Hilton to hold my wedding dinner.

hushiice

momo-san: In the end, I took Vista ballroom as another couple has already booked GrandBallRoom.
23 Tables cannot take Grand BallRoom

Hucklebeary: Was yours in the Grand Ballroom?

hushiice

Hi, my wedding ended at ard 1050pm yesterday! Doors were opened by 730pm as we not want the guests to cramp outside vista room due to space constraints. Our march in started 810pm. 23 tAbles were a bit squeezy but still manageable.
March in was ok too. Rachel and Oscar coordinated very well and Oscar was able to lead us and give tips along the way.
Food was good and they did note on the feedback given to them during food tasting. All went well except the initial Rom part was a bit crowded as the room caters to only 30-40 and only 30 seats were given.

jasmin1983

Anyone can send me the image of the ballroom and the card
happy.gif

[email protected]

Thank you

dsire

Hi all, I am thinking to hold my wedding at Hilton, most likely holding at Vista room cos I only have 20-25 tables. Any brides held their wedding there, kind enough to share their pictures with me?

hi lee family & Grace S, I read the previous posts, u have some pictures for the themes. can share the pictures with me?
email: [email protected]

thank you very much =)

mydestinee

Hello Happy Chinese New Year to all! Hope all is well!

It has been quite sometime that I last logged in. Was really busy for the past few months.

Can someone tell me the facebook group we have for hilton brides? I would love to join too!

sianzting

Any idea when will Hilton call u to discuss abt e AD details? My AD is in July but i have yet to rec'd any calls from Hilton. Isit too early? Or do i have to call them myself?

loewe79

winnie,
did they email you on arrangement for Theme of Decorations, Food Tasting already?
wedding favours all these will be decided on the Food Tasting date.
( if they didnt change the procedure).

binary

Rebecca: sorry for the last reply.. added u into the group le..

Bluewingz: just add u as friend le.. pending to add u in group ..

Kathleen & winnie: i cant locate in FB so cant add both of you.. can u lighten ur profile setting so tat i can locate you.

Thanks.

binary

updated list:
mono-san(audrey21) 12 Feb 2012 Vista - just end yesterday
Bluewingz (bluewingz) 05 May 2012 Vista
Queen (dimsummeimei) June 2012 Vista
jean tan (ginjean) 12th aug 2012 grand ballroom
evelyn (binary) 10 Nov 2012 Grand Ballroom
vivacious (vivacious) 18 Nov 2012.
DaTouLing (0ling0) ?? Grand Ballroom??
Jennifer Chew (jennchew)

Hilton btbs.. please update and repost here bah..

binary

Hilton Wedding Show coming up on 25 Feb.

Exclusive wedding privileges* at our showcase include:
•Up to $2,000 off the total bill
•Complimentary additional one-night stay in Executive Suite
•Complimentary 1 bottle of red wine per table
and more...

Event highlights include:
•Contemporary banquet decorations in our versatile ballrooms
•Sampling of our signature wedding banquet cuisine
•Exclusive $100 TianPo wedding vouchers* for Hearts On Fire® wedding collection
•Customisable candy bar for cocktail reception by Dessert and Palettes
•Singapore's first interactive e-guestbook - $200 off* revezbox package by Revez Motion

ginjean

wow thanks for the info on the new wedding show eve.. i wonder if we can go check out this customisable candy bar thing...dunno if it can be extended to btbs who already sign up with hilton..

binary

Jean: i tot of going too.. but dun know my schedule for that day yet.. if go later in the afternoon, i might pop by to Sze Wedding @ Marriott..

dimsummeimei

Rachel is still with hilton.. Just that she got transfer to do corp sales.. Now another new girl take over Rachel.. But as per what June mention she is still new and have not settle down yet.. thus June will be handling all the wedding as of now.

dimsummeimei

i m pretty torn btwn the white/pink theme or the red theme..
Any one recently had their wedding at hilton's paranoma room?

Can advise which theme is better?

cococious

mono-san(audrey21) 12 Feb 2012 Vista - just end yesterday
Bluewingz (bluewingz) 05 May 2012 Vista
Queen (dimsummeimei) June 2012 Vista
jean tan (ginjean) 12th aug 2012 grand ballroom
evelyn (binary) 10 Nov 2012 Grand Ballroom
vivacious (vivacious) 18 Nov 2012.
DaTouLing (0ling0) ?? Grand Ballroom??
Jennifer Chew (jennchew)
deborah chin (cococious) 30 Dec 2012 Vista

aamee

Hi, all. I'm interested in Hilton (Vista or Panorama rooms) for my wedding 2013 (haha, KS start searching now
happy.gif
)

Can any1 kindly send photos to me as well as share overall experience? Many Thanks!!
Wish all the best & happy blissfull wedding!!!

[email protected]

aobbneyg

it's been awhile since i last logged in here...

My AD is on 29th Sept...which is in abt 6 mths...
getting really nervous and excited...

anyone can spare some pics of Vista ballroom...please email me at [email protected]

and pre hilton brides that had booked Vista ballroom, were the projector screen weird?

baobao1708

Hi

I intend to held my wedding 1st Q of 2013, will be going for site inspection next week. Understand that the wedding fair just ended last month..Any idea if June would be able to extend the perks to us. Or any idea when will be the next wedding fair for Hilton?