Grand Shanghai Restaurant

guaynn

Hi! I'm also interested to know the details of the package. Pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
happy.gif

comanches98

Loving Jul>>> David (our coordinator) just told us that some couples just borrow their place to take photos and they will charge them 300 bucks!
ALL>>>> Anyone has David as coordinator too?

comanches98

anyone knows any shops here sell artifacts or ornaments dating back to Shanghai times? Need ideas to decorate reception table and GSH door handles =)
So exciting!

flowerie123

zhiwei > my coordinator is david as well! ive not really thought through the deco part yet, but am thinking of changing the table centrepieces and probably the table number as well. lets share share if we find any places selling those shanghai-related deco stuff!
happy.gif

comanches98

Wen >>> OK! Actually if we change the centerpiece hor, we will have to buy it ourselves....then what do we do with them after the whole banquet? (My wife brought up this point)

elyn82 >>> GSH do not cater to muslim or vegetarian menu. They will outsource from Grand Copthorne and they will charge u $60 per pax. This is on top of ur table price

sm00thie

Hi ladies do you all have any photos to share? Btw, read that there is a band playing. Does it mean that on the actual day the band will be there to play for us for free , throughout the entire dinner with no extra cost?

poorthing

haiz.. tot of having my banquet in GS too. in the end have to forsake the idea as i have alot muslim colleagues and all my anuties r vegetarian.

yongwk

Hi there!

Can anyone forward me the GS package for 2011 too?
I'm having my dinner on may 2011 and i still can't decide the venue!!!

jcnest

What I know is max they can have abt 300 guests... Its hard to count tables as there will be tables which can only sit 4 people. This is what I know from the restaurant manager.

jocelynong

hi girls,
I'm going down to GS to negotiate a package in 2 weeks. Can anyone advice me what extra perks you managed to nego? is it possible for 1 night extra stay? (not sure cause its restaurant, not hotel...)

thanks!

nyl3v3

Phantazia
I have already booked my date on 3rd June. I saw the schedule just now, ur date is not booked yet. DO IT REAL SOON! 2nd and 3rd are taken up!

nyl3v3

jocelyn: I didn't ask much, me and my bf did it quite fast, went there asked a few qns den signed liao. FREE complimentary parking for ALL without asking, don't even know it's supposed to be like that or need to ask for it or not. I didn't try for extra night stay, we don't really need it.

mel: YEAH, do it soon. I mean if you really like this place, do it soon den no need to worry so much
happy.gif

yingli

I just sign up with them too. Pity I forgot to ask for another night stay at the hotel. Anyone tried asking for that?