Grand Hyatt Singapore

oraia

hello ivory,

merry x'mas!!
happy.gif
i'm on leave today... work half day oso i lazy to go in so i 'lugi' an extra half day of leave cos today counted as 1 day. lucky today i tk leave, cos last nite watch LOTR until 12 something then come bk. pengz.

wah... u aft CNY must go and tk measurements liao? ya hor.. about time to get started already.. so exciting!
happy.gif
is it ur first appt? decided wat type of gowns u like already?

andy sounds like a nice coord. i dunno if cynthia will stick w us till our AD, or we'll get assigned another guy. hmmm...

i tink no need no. of tables lah.. can roughly gauge by which ballroom ev one has booked... eh... name of coord ah... if got space can squeeze lor. if dun hv no need oso lah. haha, i talk like so easy to do the table like tt ;p

oraia

hello gals,

merry x'mas to everyone!!

hi babydoll,

welcome back! hope u had a lovely honeymoon! don't worry, you won't dampen our prep/ excitment.. do share what the little hiccups were, so we know what pitfalls to look out for also!
happy.gif

ivory

merry xmas oraia
happy.gif

kekeke... i die die oso have to come in work half day (unofficially half day)... cos no leave left liao
happy.gif

bcos wedding in Oct mah, so thinking of taking photos early.. get things done earlier n comfy pace is always better than last min rush rush rush... sure will have a lot of hiccups cos u already too luan liao.. earlier prepare finish all the big things then still can fine tune mah
happy.gif
must spare a tot for our vendors...

ya... this my 1st appt.. never tot of wat gowns i like.. think will try n get some designs but most likely will let the designer freely intro his ideas to me 1st
happy.gif
must trust his creativity
happy.gif

y cynthia not sticking with u to the end leh? she got say she not able to meh?

the table easy to do lah, i just worry not enuf space for more info oni mah
happy.gif

naturally

Dear gals... merry merry xmas to all!
happy.gif

Phew, i'm finally married, heehee! Been busy settling into the new house, and packing for our honeymoon this sat, so couldn't "report" earlier...
biggrin.gif

Dear babydoll, hope u aren't too affected by the complaints from your guests and relatives... as my husband puts it, u can't prevent accidents... but if the complaints are abt lack of service rather than accidents, then yeah, u have every right to demand for a proper explanation... but dun let their screw-ups dampen your mood alrite? Hey, newly-weds must be happy, okie?
happy.gif
happy.gif

Dear kk, thks for the compliments, and we really appreciate your hubby for helping us during the day!
happy.gif
I think i very blur that night, i didn't recognise u (err.. never see u with specs b4
lame.gif
) until when we send off the guests, then i saw u walking out with your hubby, sorry didn't get to talk with u, but lai2 ri4 fang1 chang1!
biggrin.gif

I think on the overall, it was a very memorable wedding, i enjoyed it thoroughly...
happy.gif
The ambience was fantastic, the romantic dim lighting, the roses, the candles, the jazzy music, and the best credit definitely goes to the live band! In fact i felt the $$ spent on the band was the most worthwhile!
happy.gif
I highly recommend Continental Strings, and their guitarist singer was most impressive... i engaged them for jazz music, but i was most amused when i heard them play a hokkien song! Heehee, some frens dedicated the song to us... that was really fun and made everybody laughed! And then there was the labamba, and my frens kept calling us to dance, so we kinda danced a little, but i think it wasn't a pretty sight cos i can't dance mah!
lame.gif

And abt the projector that many of you are interested in, most people told me it was pretty clear (hope they aren't trying to be polite?), unfortunately i didn't have the chance to see the slideshow at all *sulk* But my mum was quite happy that she could show our relatives (those who didn't come in the morn) our tea ceremony scenes... however I do know that the projector is quite new, i have asked the guy to come up to my house to test beforehand... this chap intends to use it for his own wedding, and meanwhile earn a little by renting it out first, so i think my rental fees contributed to his wedding "fund-raising"!
biggrin.gif
But one thing, the screen that hyatt provides is not very big, so if u can find your own bigger screen, that would be perfect!
happy.gif

And though i'm happy with most parts of the banquet, here's a few things that i feel u brides-to-be shd take note:
1. Dry ice - a bit too little, it was like 1cm thick only, didn't even cover the tip of my shoes...
2. First dish presentation - didn't start immediately after our first march-in, we had to wait for a few minutes... and when the first dish presentation finally started, we wished it could end earlier... my 3min 20secs song wasn't long enough, they had to replay it a 2nd time and then cut it short... maybe u gals shd find a 1st dish song that suits their pace, rather than ask them to pace according to the length of the song...
3. The 1-to-1 table serving at the VIP tables were not as good as we expected, thank goodness we didn't pay more to change to 1-to-1 for all tables...
4. I requested for 1 halal table and i told my coordinator that i want a total of 45 tables(+2 reserve)... but she misunderstood it to mean 45 Chinese tables + 1 halal table, so wanted to charge me an extra table. So be very careful, when u say "total", be sure to clarify whether u mean "total Chinese" or "total Chinese+Halal". Duh!

Oh well, despite these little hiccups, we are still quite happy lah, we had the best moments of our life at the grand hyatt, and we must give hyatt the credit!
happy.gif

oraia

hi ivory,

hope u had a lovely x'mas celebration!
happy.gif

yeah... i'm oso thinking i wan to start the process earlier, cos i'm v worried my preps will clash w my projects at work. But i'm waiting for BV to call... they are v efficient and usually manage weddings in 6 mths, so i doubt i'll get started early. ah well... hv to pray that nothing goes seriously wrong!
happy.gif

hehehe.. u really v fang xin to let ur designer suggest... good oso lah, dun hv to go and research too much on wat gowns u like or dun like...

no lah. cynthia nv say she not sticking w us. but i tot mabbe she's only incharge of selling us the package at hyatt, then aft tt she will assign someone. cos she's always so busy.

oraia

hello naturally,

welcome back! merry x'mas!
ur wedding sounds lovely!
happy.gif
hope u have a nice and romantic honeymoon! where are u gg? *kaypoh* :p

i'm most interested about the jazz band u hired... do u hv their details? how much they charge etc? tinkg it would be lovely to hv a jazz band, but worried it'll be v costly.
when u finish busying w post-wedding stuff, it'll be great if you can drop me a mail on it! [email protected]. thanks a million in advance!
happy.gif

thanks for the little tips for us to look out for! it's much appreciated!!

i'm sure we're all waiting eagerly to see ur photos when they're ready!
happy.gif

bon voyage!

gerlynn

hi babydoll...

welcome back from your honeymoon...like what the rest of the gals here say...dun get too upset over the hippcupps that had happened...its YOUR wedding afterall...:p

hi naturally....welcome back too...so glad u shared with us so much..we will try to take note manz...by the way, im interested in your jazz team too..mid if you share with us the details???
u can email me at [email protected] thanks ya.
happy.gif

oh yeah...please share with us your fotos!!!so eager to see them ...hheehehe...

kerenelu

Hi naturally!

Welcome back! Glad u have enjoyed ur day!

Didn't know u get the live band urself
biggrin.gif
thought it was hyatt band
rofl.gif

The first dish presentation pretty impressive i would say
happy.gif

Sigh, didn't catch much of ur slideshow presentation. Keep kena blocked by guests standing around to chat. Perhaps u can share ur photos with us one day
happy.gif

Ya rite! lai2 ri4 fang1 chang2
happy.gif
How about meeting up during CNY?
biggrin.gif

babydoll

hi gals,

thank you for your encouragement, it really helps very much.

anyways, now its time to move on and enjoy married life, plus share with you so the same won't happen to you! i have already received a response from the Hyatt about my complaint, mostly my complaint was about service. i won't go into the details of all my complaints, but i'll share with you some of the main points which would be helpful to you :

1. we paid extra for free flow beer, and some of our friends and relatives complained they were not offered beer. they said they were offered soft drink or red wine. the red wine was brought to the hotel by us. i also observed on the night that the beer consumption was low. if its free flow, guests should be offered soft drink, beer or wine.
2.the waitress at the VIP table was inexperienced, she was unable to serve the food in an equitable manner.
3. we didn't get our fruit basket in the bridal suite, or the bottle of champagne. apparently the bottle of champagne is used for the champagne fountain, so you only get one bottle.
4. due to some error my husband's credit card had an unposted amount by the Hyatt, which was made on the same day as we settled the bill. this amount was similar to our total bill ie more than 20k+. so on our honeymoon we can't use our credit card, because it appears that a transaction of 20k+ is about to be deducted from our card. when we returned from our honemoon we brought this to the attention to someone at reception who was unhelpful. since our letter of complaint, this matter has been rectified.

thats about it. hyatt has responded to me promptly in writing. my consolation is that hyatt has received my feedback and said they will do something about it. the best outcome for this is that when you gals get married, things will go smoother for you.

take care and anjoy ur weekend

swatch2004

hi everyone,

hope you had an enjoyable holiday during christmas!

babydoll and naturally,

first of all, congratulations to you both! and thank you for sharing some pointers with us here.

babydoll, thx for giving feedback to hyatt and hope that they will improve one the coming weddings. But what did you guests think about the food and the ambience? I am sure they enjoyed the evening with those hiccups.

I think the credit card one must watch them a bit more, last time at the food tasting, they also made a small mistake when we pay by credit card...

live band at your wedding, naturally, that sounds great! can share with us here about the cost of that?

really would love to see some photos of your wedding, please share with us when it is ready
=)

mexx

Hi All,

I've had my wedding banquet at Grand ballroom at grand hyatt a few weeks ago. Overall, we were very happy with the service and didn't regret our decision to have our dinner at hyatt. Most guests had positive comments too, in terms of service and food. (we paid extra for 1 waiter to 1 table service)

Some things you might want to consider for your banquet :

1) tell the captain to ask guests whether they want to top up wine/beer instead of automatically topping up... that could save u some money. our beer and wine consumed was below that expected, of cos this depends on your crowd.

2) use built in projector screens if possible. (esp if you are using grand ballroom. It's a lot clearer but you may have to use up to 2 or 3 projectors for nearly all your guests to view your videos clearly. )

3) Might want to consider paying extra for 1 waiter to 1 table... speeds up the dinner esp if it;s on weekdays or sunday so your dinner can end promptly. We felt it was money well spent in our case.

4) start ushering guests into the ballroom early... probably half hr instead of 15 min before banquet starts... cos it will take some time for them to settle down. and the reception area won't be too crowded... like in my case.

for me, the dry ice was sufficient.
I think a key thing for the banquet is to brief the captain well in the afternoon of the banquet and ensure that he knows your expectations. and early so that he can brief his waiters.

good luck and hope all of you will have a great wedding.

daphne

hi ladies,

i am back :D
Currently I am just resting at home and would be off to my honeyroom in Jan. I would be heading to maldives (club Med). Keeping fingers crossed for good weather.

I am glad to report that the wedding went really well. we used the same band as Naturally (Continental Strings) feedback from guests was they were great !! , some of my more ang mos relatives even got up and dance. It was really money well spent (initially I was considering whether to do favors or have a band, glad that hubby decided to go for the music) however i did not have much opportunity to listen to them cos I was too busy talking to my guests. They are not expensive, you can check the directory for their contact. I was actually think of asking them to do my march in but they were not familiar with the song I wanted .. sigh... that would have been great. accordingly to friends, they did quite a range of music, jazz, oldies, thai and even hokkien..

Hyatt's food and the service was EXCELLENT ! although there was a very short delay in the first dish presentation but it was no big deal. The only complain that I have is over their valet parking services, they were a little abrupt... otherwise I am very happy with them.
The banquet supervisor told us that we were the only wedding couple that day perhaps that account for the better than expected service...

We also have a flash presentation done by one of my close friend. was so touching. nearly wanted to cry.

Some of my friends really "sao po" me. during the yam seng time, hubby and myself was to lock lips until the yam seng stops. the toasting seems to go on forever, i was laughing non-stop when hubby was trying to kiss...

I also managed to keep the banquet cost within budget, ordered 15 bottles of wines for 26 tables. Used up 15 by 4/5 course and ordered another 5 more. but left almost 2 bottles at end of banquet but the hotel refused to let me return, so be careful with additional orders. in any case, the wine was not that expensive so was alright.

that is all i can think abt that this moment. anything you want to ask , pls let me know. Otherwise the night was fantastic !

ivory

naturally jie jie..
u must be on ur way to honeymoon by now
happy.gif
remember to bring souvenirs back for us ah…

glad to know that ur wedding went well.. I wan to see the pix soon ah….
happy.gif

hi oraia..
hee… my Xmas was spent at home nua-ing on the sofa… as usual
proud.gif

ya… I wan more time to slowly go thru things rather than rushing rushing then miss out all the details
happy.gif

my designer is a young punk.. n I saw some of his works… of cos not as glam as ted wu those branded shops, but I feel that its really very good for a neighbourhood shop liao.. plus its been in the industry for more than 20 yrs… shd trust their skills ah…
happy.gif

kekeke… no lah.. if Cynthia the one signing the agreement with u, she will follow thru all till the end, just that on the actual day itself mayb she will appoint another banquet supervisor to see thru the whole event for the nite
happy.gif
so dun worry lah… my coordinator oso very busy, but im not really worried cos I will send emails to him n cc to his assistant
happy.gif
so unless their server went down, they will sure receive my mails one
happy.gif

hi babydoll…
glad u r letting go of the small unhappiness n move on to enjoy ur MARRIED LIFE.. when will we be hearing the news of “new product” from “ur factory”?

slight hiccups u experienced are oni feedback from ur guests
happy.gif
on the actual nite itself, u r happy n full of blissfulness.. so I think that is enuf..

Gem,
how much extra did u pay for 1-to-1 service?

Daphne…
congrats!!!! must show us ur pix too ah… wah.. going to Maldives for honeymoon? so romantic
proud.gif

Swatch..
u are next
happy.gif

gals…
its oni Sporean attitude to complain abt service cos we tot we must have the best for wat we paid, but we must oso remember, the other party delivering the services are also trying their best. We have different expectations, so definitely we see the results of the final product differently
happy.gif
Hyatt is oni a 5-star hotel, I would think their grade of service is up-to-standard but ppl (esp banquet guests) will still complain no matter wat cos it Hyatt
happy.gif

no need to feel upset abt anything, if we really wish to have the best of best kinda service n set up.. then we have to pay $2-3k for a table for this kinda expectations
happy.gif

as for the credit card case.. its best that we dun use credit card to settle any bills for our wedding
happy.gif
its oni when u really have insufficient fund to settle the final bill then u use it.. simple reasons.. interest rate cannot tahan lah…
proud.gif

<center><font size="+2"><font face="Monotype Corsiva">Hyatt Brides</font></font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wedding Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD Photographer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Favours</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Days Left</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weeks Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">babydoll</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">13 Dec 03</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">naturally</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">21 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Grand Ballrm</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Le Galleria</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">photo frames</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">daphne</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">23 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Hibiscus rm</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Swatch2004</TD><TD>10 Feb 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD><font size="-1">Golden Horse Awards</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>photo frames</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>6.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mookie22</TD><TD>6 Jun 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD>Jawn (TBC) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>159</TD><TD>22.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyG</TD><TD>15 Jul 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD>Milan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>198</TD><TD>28.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dae</TD><TD>19 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD>Wedding News</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>262</TD><TD>37.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerlynn</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD><font size="-1">Camellia Houte Couture</font></TD><TD>Beetles @ work </TD><TD></TD><TD>266</TD><TD>38.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gintonic</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Grand Ballrm/1 <font color="ff0000">50 tables</font></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>266</TD><TD>38.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>4 Oct 04</TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Ballrm/1/2</font> <font color="ff0000">50 tables</font> <font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Popular Honeymoon</font></TD><TD>Nick G.</TD><TD></TD><TD>277</TD><TD>39.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>oraia</TD><TD>12 Dec 04</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sir Stamford Rm</font> <font color="ff0000">25 tables</font> <font color="0000ff">Cynthia</font></TD><TD>Bridal Veil </TD><TD>Benny Ang</TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>345</TD><TD>49.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puzzlerain</TD><TD>19 Dec 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus rm</TD><TD>Paris </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>352</TD><TD>50.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shootingstar</TD><TD>27 Dec 04</TD><TD>Sir Stamford Rm <font color="0000ff">Lynn</font></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>360</TD><TD>51.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

babydoll

hi gals,

glad to hear things went so well for daphne and gem!

swatch2004, actually a number of my guests complained since i arrived back from my honeymoon about the ambience and service on the night. these complaints related to messy service, ie food being spilt all over the table by the waiter, and also lack of personal hygeine by a waiter, which caused one guest to be nauseous and loose her appetite. there was only one complaint about the food, ie the fish being overdone. as for the beer, we had a crowd who consumes a lot of beer, which is why we chose to have free flow beer.

anyway i can say i enjoyed myself on the night, i thought things went well. i enjoyed the ambience and the company of my friends and family. i can honestly say i received good service from my co-ordinator Cheryl, and the banquet managers Jeffrey(dinner) and Corrine(food tasting).

i was upset to find out negative feedback from some guests and also the hiccups i personally experienced. the guests that complained are normally reasonable people, and therefore people i can trust to give feedback to me about their experience. in total i had 9 comnplaints about my whole experience at the hotel, i have only shared with u a few of the major points, as some of the other complaints may not be relevant to you. as i mentioned in my previous posting, the hyatt has apologised and i am satisfied they are taking action into the matters involved.

anyway i don't want to chat about this any more. no use in dwelling on it. enjoy ur marriage gals
biggrin.gif

gerlynn

hi daphne...gem...babydoll...all the best to your MARRIED LIFE!!!! welcome back here...n be our advisers..hehhee...

really hope that our wedding will turn out well manz...abit scared...hehe...but guess every wedding will have its hippcups...just hope that its not major...

by the way, gals, share ur photos ok...
happy.gif

gerlynn

hi gals...just for your info for those who are hunting for BS...my friend has this package with Yvonne Creative but am trying to let go as the couple are no longer together...so if u r intereested, please tk a look...the package is very comprehensive...

I have a $2988 package with YC. It consists of the following :

- MTM WG
- MTM EG
- OTR Men Suit (pants MTM to keep)
- OTR Tea Dress
- Bridal Make Up (Trial, Stuido, Actual Day &amp; Nite)
- Bridal Bouquet
- Men Corsage
- Bridal Car With Driver
- Bridal Car Decor
- Father Suit
- 18pcs of 12x15"
- 20x24" Canvas
- 8R Table Top
- 36pcs of 4R (6 poses)
- 5R Mini Album
- Accessories

I have paid $500 deposit and willing to let go at lower price. The package was signed quite sometimes back that's why it's much better deal. Interested pls email me at nvgiveup@hotmail

babydoll

hi gerlynn,
don't be scared, just enjoy your day
happy.gif
and remember to smile all the time. i am sure your wedding will go well, we've all commented we enjoyed ourselves on our wedding day okies.

swatch2004

ivory,

thanks for reminding me I am next, and now you are making me nervous.. hehe.

now my mum is already starting to get kan cheong about all the guo da lai stuff and also writing invites, and yet this is the most busy time of me at work.. perfect timing... *fainted*

babydoll,

the most important thing is you and your hubby enjoyed the night, afterall, there will always be things that not everyone is pleased. looking forward to sharing your photos! =)

oraia

hi ivory,

hehe... wah.... nv go out and play during x'mas ah?
happy.gif
i oso nv go town and 'chou re nao'. too crowded, i'll pengz. only cooked dinner at fiance's place, then went for midnite mass aft that
happy.gif

i'm sure ur designer is just as good
happy.gif
if u had the confidence to sign up with him, then as long as he makes u a beautiful bride can liao. the rest dun care. hehe.

ya... i suppose cynthia will stick with us during our prep...
happy.gif
can only hope she throws in more "freebies" hehe... *cheapskate* ;p

oraia

hi babydoll,

wishing u a most blissful married life
happy.gif

i'm sure u had a really memorable wedding despite all the little hiccups
happy.gif

hi daphne/ gem,

congratulations!
happy.gif
all the best for ur married life too!

to all newly married hyatt brides,
*waiting eagerly for ur photos*
happy.gif

hi swatch2004,

dun worry... i'm sure everything will fall into place
happy.gif
dun stress dun stress!

gerlynn

hi swatch2004..
dun worry, im sure things will turn out fine..ask ur FH to do more work lor..hehe..:p
whew...in less than 2 months will be ur wedding..so excited for u too...

btw, how is ur WG and EG like?? am trying to look for more designes as inspirations..hhehe...

swatch2004

gerlynn and babydoll,

thx for consoling me.. just can't help to be nervous.. hehe..

gerlynn,

remember we talked about WG and EG before? My wedding gown will be in lace material, then my EG is purple, A-line with the hanging strapes..hehe

For all the brides who hold their wedding, can share your source for the projector and cost as well? thx!!

gerlynn

hi swatch2004..yea..but i only remember ur EG is purple...hehe..dun rem abt ur WG...paiseh paiseh...im quite nervous abt my gown leh...coz really duno how it will turn out..sometimes when i imagine, it seems quite nice but sometimes it seems very normal n "like that lor"...hmmm...then im still clueless abt my EG design...:p

swatch2004

gerlynn,

hehe, nevermind lah! you can browse on the internet and also magazine to get more ideas before you go for your first appt. what type of gowns you have in mind now?

Btw, when is your first appointment?

oraia

hi swatch2004,

do u mean hyatt doesn't provide the projector?
u have to source for ur own?? how about the screen?

swatch2004

oraia,

hyatt does not provide projectors. If you want to save the trouble, you can actually rent from them (they will rent from outside or sth I think). But the cost seems to be quite high (I don't remember exactly the cost now). That's why I am sourcing for that.

Regarding the screen, i think it is provided. pls correct me if this is not true.

=p

oraia

hi swatch2004/ daphne,

thanks! geee... i didn't know that they don't have, i assumed that big hotels wld usu provide little things like that. guess i was wrong.
happy.gif

guess will hv to source for projector if i'm gg to need one...

does anyone know if the sound system at hyatt is ok? i've attended many weddings, where the sound system is rather bad... either too loud, or too muffled such that when the couple make their entrance, nobody really knew wat was happening...

ivory

<center><font size="+2"><font face="Monotype Corsiva">Hyatt Brides</font></font></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wedding Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ballroom</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">Coord</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff0000">Tables</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD Photographer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Favours</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Days Left</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weeks Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">babydoll</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">13 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">naturally</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">21 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Grand</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Michele</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">50</font></center></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Le Galleria</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">photo frames</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">daphne</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">23 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Hibiscus</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Michele</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Swatch2004</TD><TD>10 Feb 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Golden Horse Awards</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>photo frames</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>5.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mookie22</TD><TD>6 Jun 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Jawn (TBC) </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>157</TD><TD>22.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyG</TD><TD>15 Jul 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Milan</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>196</TD><TD>28.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dae</TD><TD>19 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Wedding News</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>260</TD><TD>37.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerlynn</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Camellia Houte Couture</font></TD><TD>Beetles @ work </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>264</TD><TD>37.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gintonic</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Grand/1 </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">50</font></center></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>264</TD><TD>37.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>4 Oct 04</TD><TD>Grand/1/2 </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">50</font></center></TD><TD><font size="-1">Popular Honeymoon</font></TD><TD>Nick G.</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>275</TD><TD>39.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>oraia</TD><TD>12 Dec 04</TD><TD>Stamford </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cynthia</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">25</font></center></TD><TD>Bridal Veil </TD><TD>Benny Ang</TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>343</TD><TD>49.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puzzlerain</TD><TD>19 Dec 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Paris </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>350</TD><TD>50.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shootingstar</TD><TD>27 Dec 04</TD><TD>Stamford </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lynn</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>358</TD><TD>51.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

babydoll

hi gals!

swatch2004, i think we paid hyatt $400 for projector.

for any brides to be who are planning their wedding out there, it may be helpful to check with ur hotel if the projector is provided. i know fullerton gave my friend the projector for free.

also another cost to consider if anyone considering hyatt, is that the invitation cards they provide do not include the inserts or ribbon. some hotels do provide everything except printing.

ivory, the details of my wedding are : hibiscus room. coordinator is cheryl, tables=25, bridal is kai couture, actual day photographer is choon huat from FSP, favors is chopsticks.

Happy New Year!

ivory

hi gals..

for projector if u have frens who have them then borrow from them lor
happy.gif
or if ur company so da fang can lend u then u borrow from ur company
happy.gif
else use the contact that Hyatt will be giving u n approach the vendors yourself, will be cheaper that way
happy.gif

hi babydoll..
wat does FSP means? a company name ah?

ivory

swatch..
u busy nevermind.. we not geting married yet so can help u ah
proud.gif

oraia..
i piggy mah... too lazy to go out mah.. further more hubby was working so nobody go out with me..
sad.gif

kekeke... we sign up with that bridal is bcos its near our home, my hubby too lazy to travel too far for future gown fittings lah
happy.gif

swatch2004

hi gals,

two more days to holiday!!

babydoll and ivory,

know that hyatt can get the projector for us but trying to save cost.. so looking around to see if anyone got lobang. =P

ivory,

your table is getting more and more informative! for myself, I still not sure how many tables we are having, but hopefully it will be between 21-25. ILs still not confirm their guest list yet... my coordinator is michele

oraia

wah... ivory, u really good leh... ur table is perfect!!
happy.gif

not squeezy lah.. it's really informative!

aiyoh... i feel so fat today... must be all the feasting and over-sleeping... pengz.

how come ur hubby had to work on x'mas eve ah? so poor thing! nvm lah, new yr's day coming... u can spending romantic evening tog!

ivory

swatch / oraia..
my table not very comprehensive liao lah... cannot squeeze in anymore info liao
happy.gif
me just trying to save u guys from tearing out ur hair by answering the 'frequently asked questions' mah..
happy.gif

u should see my 'working' table... so messy with all the formats commands until i see stars oso
happy.gif

oraia..
my hubby works everyday one lah... he oni rest on CNY (2 days) and during reservist
happy.gif

New Year Day no need to think liao.. 1 of his si dang getting married on 1st Jan, so he will be going to his place early in the morning
happy.gif
so New Year Eve he sure sleep very early one
happy.gif

oraia

hi hi ivory,

hehehe... thanks so much!! dun do until see stars wor...wait ur hubby xin tong! ;p

realli ah? wah... so hardworking??!! hehe...
so new yr's eve how? u keeping ur couch and tv company again ah? ;p

ivory

oraia..
he dunno wat i do wan lah... if he sees all this computer things he faint 1st.. he dunno how to use computer mah
happy.gif

ya boy... new year eve me will be keeping my couch n tv company again lor... so poor me..

gerlynn

hi ivory...ur table is really cool...
happy.gif
thanks for ur effort...my tables should be ard 25...

hi swatch2004...i already went down last sat to discuss my WG...decided on a bustier...mainly on the materials n overall design...little details have not decide yet..and next appoimntment then discuss EG...am abit scared leh...sometimes really think the gown is very normal...but yet i want a simple gown..hai..im so contradicting..hhehe...

yeah..look forward to new year eve...hope no need to work late leh...sobz...

mookie22

hi ivory,
u r not alone ... think i'll have couch &amp; tv for company too

thanks for conscientiously updating the table, must be hard work! My coordinator is Andy and I'm having around 25 tables. Rest not confirmed yet due to some other problems. Hiaz, hope things work out very soon cos running out of time.

ivory

oraia..
ya.. cfm keeping my couch n tv company
happy.gif
my frens gotta keep their own hubbys company mah...

mookie..
ya.. couch n tv nite for us man.. so u see the tv u tink of me n i see the tv i think of u lor
proud.gif

dun worry.. no problems are too hard for us to solve.. u still have 6 mths left ah.. anything u just scream for help here lor.. then we run run to ur rescue
happy.gif

<center><table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Wedding Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ballroom</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0000ff">Coord</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="ff0000">Tables</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD Photographer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Favours</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Days Left</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Weeks Left</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">babydoll</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">13 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Hibiscus</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Cheryl</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">25</font></center></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Kai Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0077aa">FSP - Choon Huat</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">chopsticks</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">naturally</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">21 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Grand</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Michele</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">50</font></center></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Le Galleria</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">photo frames</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0077aa">daphne</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">23 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Hibiscus</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Michele</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Greymatter</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center></TD><TD><center><font color="0077aa">--</font></center> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Swatch2004</TD><TD>10 Feb 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Michele</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">21-25</font></center></TD><TD><font size="-1">Golden Horse Awards</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>photo frames</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>5.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mookie22</TD><TD>6 Jun 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">25</font></center></TD><TD>Jawn (TBC) </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>156</TD><TD>22.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyG</TD><TD>15 Jul 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Milan</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>195</TD><TD>27.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dae</TD><TD>19 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Wedding News</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>259</TD><TD>37.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerlynn</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">25</font></center></TD><TD><font size="-1">Camellia Houte Couture</font></TD><TD>Beetles @ work </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>263</TD><TD>37.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gintonic</TD><TD>23 Sept 04</TD><TD>Grand/1 </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">50</font></center></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>263</TD><TD>37.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>4 Oct 04</TD><TD>Grand/1/2 </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andy</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">50</font></center></TD><TD><font size="-1">Popular Honeymoon</font></TD><TD>Nick G.</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>274</TD><TD>39.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>oraia</TD><TD>12 Dec 04</TD><TD>Stamford </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cynthia</font></TD><TD><center><font color="ff0000">25</font></center></TD><TD>Bridal Veil </TD><TD>Benny Ang</TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>342</TD><TD>48.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puzzlerain</TD><TD>19 Dec 04</TD><TD>Hibiscus</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Paris </TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>349</TD><TD>49.9 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shootingstar</TD><TD>27 Dec 04</TD><TD>Stamford </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lynn</font></TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD><font color="ffffff">*</font></TD><TD>own favours</TD><TD>357</TD><TD>51.0 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></center>

babydoll

hi ivory,

i wrote FSP cos for some reason if i type the name of the company, my message can't get posted.
i emailed chin leng about this and he hasn't replied to me. chin leng why can't i do this?

ivory

hi babydoll..
i c.. same as Nick G., one of the photographers
happy.gif
due to some reasons, these vendors are "banned" from this forum
happy.gif
so when we tried to post their names up here, the message won't be posted
happy.gif

swatch2004

gerlynn,

sometimes I do think that gowns are more or less the same in a way, but it is who carry the gown and how the gown is carried that make a big difference. when you put the gown on, you will notice a big difference if the gown is for you. so dun worry whether it is simple or not, it is you that ppl will be looking at mah

ivory,

thx for your generous offer, I will come and scream for help when i need to.. hehe

ivory

swatch..
hahaha... u better scream very loudly... i very deaf one ah
proud.gif

u left less than 6 weeks.. wat else is not done??

babydoll

hi ivory,
oic. yep nick was very annoying, i remember him.

i just find it hard to imagine that my photographer would be banned from this forum. he did not seem like that kind of person, he's very down to earth and accomodating. he was not pushy with sales and he seemed genuine in his passion for photography. by the way i do not work for my photographer, i am just surprised. its a pity cos i really enjoyed working with him and his photos are good.

ivory

babydoll..
both of us have good relationships with our photographers and that is enough
happy.gif

SB has its rules n regulations abt vendors so we can't do anything abt it
happy.gif