Furama Riverfront Singapore

uniblue

Hi Bang,
Me once a while come in to look look see see, your nick is cck? Pls help to update my details as follow too.

Solemnization Venue: FRF
VG: Y@ppies PDTN
PG: Sundayz Photography

mentos

I'm going to the show too
happy.gif

chubby_ting

Hi Lim & Huang,

Your coordinator is who?? Ya I think their pkg is gd enuf.... haha but hoping to squeeze more out of it... Whahaha...
lol.gif

chubby_ting

Hi Nicole,

FRF gives 80% confirmed weddng cards & 30% complimentary packing coupons already.. Much more than what other hotels are offering.. Do you think you would use so much ma?

denril

bang, do update mine as well

Date: 15th Nov 2008
Ballroom: Venus
Coordinator: Halim
Solemnisation: 02 Dec 07 (Carlton Hotel)
BS: Jazz Bridal
Love Nest: TBC
Multiply ID: denril
VG/PG: Coffee and Tea/ Depixel

stnov

bery....it sounds like a great idea since most if not all of us are oreadi wif FRF so we would not need to wait in line to sign up wif them....can take d chance for a little interaction....to say hello to each other....

jrgal

hi bang,
can u add me in also?tks ya=p so nice of u;p
Date: 28th Sept 2008
Ballroom: Mercury
Coordinator: Albert
Solemnisation: 22nd Dec 2007(Changi Golf Club)
BS: Jazz Bridal
Love Nest: TBC
VG/PG:Most probOne Eye Click

jrgal

hey law n len,
congrats and have a happy marriage life ahead! i haven been coming up for awhile, hope u do still receive my pm..=)

law_len

Wow...so envy that u guys planning to meet up....

Hi jrgal,
So coincidence that ur AD date is same as mine except mine is 2007....Hehehe..

law_len

Thanks jrgal! So surprised that my post is after urs...The moment I saw ur AD date, i quickly replied le. Then realised u wished me so fast!..Thanks thanks anyway!
happy.gif

jazzy_chimes

btw folks, how do you find FRF invitation cards? I wanted to get the red traditional ones for relatives and the ivory ones for friends and colleagues but come to think of it, the ivory one seems very plain ...

jazzy_chimes

hey denril, u got Depixel for your AD PG? hee .. Im deciding between Depixel and 2 more other PGs, made appt to meet Alex next week.
Btw, did you bargain for your waiver of wine corkage or was it given to you? When did you sign up? jul-aug?

~stargal~

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>FRF Venue</TD><TD>Coordinator</TD><TD>Solemnization Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>AD PG/ VG</TD><TD>Love Nest</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>stargal~</TD><TD>19-Oct-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>ROM - 09/03/2006</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>PG: David Wong + friend VG: TBC</TD><TD>Wellington Circle</TD><TD>wendyhmc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amelia Seah</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Jupiter</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crystaldolphin</TD><TD>08-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>ROM (10 Jun 05)</TD><TD>Everbliss/ Bliss</TD><TD>AD PG &amp; VG: Coffee and Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wan</TD><TD>09-Nov-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Terence</TD><TD>Love that binds</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>AD PG: still searching</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>wanone78 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emily Loo</TD><TD>18-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FourSeasons Hotel (East Wing) (17 Dec 2005)</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>AD PG: 1950Photography</TD><TD>Cassia Crescent</TD><TD>hiakhiak </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>22-Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ROM 3 Jan 06</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>24-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Kriss</TD><TD>FRF Poolside</TD><TD>Dio Gio</TD><TD>Emotioxpix</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msfeline</TD><TD>30-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>YC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>msfeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fei</TD><TD>07-Dec-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD></TD><TD>West- TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue27</TD><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Venus (TBC)</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Tea House 21 Mar 06</TD><TD>La Bxllx Couture (replace x with e)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dolphin</TD><TD>27-Dec-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Hotel Rendezvous (10/03/07)</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>VG: Freelancer</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>StNov</TD><TD>02-Jan-08</TD><TD>Ballroom</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>ROM 2003</TD><TD>Volansz Couture</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Silverfit </TD></TR><TR><TD>pskin</TD><TD>04-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>pskin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tris</TD><TD>05-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Carol</TD><TD>"Church of Our Lady Star of The Sea (10 Nov 2004)"</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Hilo Production</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>mkkk81 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CCK</TD><TD>19-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Selet@r Broadway</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD>cckfv </TD></TR><TR><TD>LO</TD><TD>19-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>FRF</TD><TD>New York Classic Bridal</TD><TD>"VG: Y@ppies PDTN </TD></TR><TR><TD>PG: Sundayz Photography"</TD><TD>West- TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pukindog</TD><TD>20-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>31-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>"ROM (18 Apr 07) "</TD><TD>PMB</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>witchashley </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netfinity</TD><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>netfinity25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacelyn</TD><TD>11-Apr-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim &amp; Huang</TD><TD>15-Jun-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>ROM</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>07-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Terence</TD><TD>FRH (7 Sep 08)</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>VG/PG: TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jrgal</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>22nd Dec 07 (Changi Golf Club)</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>VG/PG:Most probOne Eye Click</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chimes</TD><TD>09-Nov-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Terence Ng</TD><TD>ROM</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>AD PG: To be confirm</TD><TD></TD><TD>jazzywindchimes </TD></TR><TR><TD>(,") (denril) </TD><TD>15-Nov-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Halim</TD><TD>2 Dec 07 (Carlton Hotel)</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>VG/PG: Coffee and Tea/ Depixel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>denril </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bang

Hi Lo &amp; pukindog, yes I am CCK. Can't use it as nick/user in this forum. That's why just chose bang.
happy.gif

chubby_ting

Hi Chimes,
You didnt pop by T-Dragon and take a look @ their other designs? We can choose other designs besides those they show us ah..Maybe you can find something you like? But if that design you choose is something diff from their budget then you got to top-up.

sweet_lady

hi all,

i didn't want to take any invites cards from them. I am designing my own. do you think I should get some extra perk or discount?
hmm...

kj2126

Stnov,
Ya lo,that's what I was thinking too. Wondering will it be very crowded tat day.

Law,
U can join in too ar...just to meet us. ^,^

jazzy_chimes

Hi Shining Hoshi, hmm I wasn't aware that we can choose other designs from T-Dragons too .. my coordinator didn't tell me that, he only said I can choose from the 2 cards that they have

pukindog

hi bang, i always wanted to find out who had actually book the 19th slot and there u are. haha... can ask when u book that date? btw i will be having my food tasting next sunday. will post after the review.

shanz_81

Hi There, you all sound experts with the hotel package.
Can I check with yourall something, i saw the package details and under addtional perks, they put free flow of beer but under the package, they put free 30L beer.
So in the end do i get free flow of beer?
is it true, it will be a better package at wedding show eg the one on 13 Oct? cos i register for that show le...

shanz_81

By the way, i attended a wedding before at furama riverfront. Food not bad, service not bad and the crystal theme is beautiful...I was surprised at the price after checking it now when I am ready for wedding..

bang

Hi pukindog, not sure are you the one that is under tentatively booking for that date. But after I have confirm the date which is the only one left for me, Albert actually call up the couple to confirm before I can get it.

Btw, we will still around when you hold your dinner. What time your Solemnization starts?

bang

happy.gif
So happy that Albert called back and have made appointment with him to finalise our dinner on next Wednesday. Was so worried that day but he actually called back the very next day to my FW. He is so efficiency at his work.

bang

Hi Shan, if you have decide on FRF for your wedding dinner, think you better act early as FRF is getting hotter &amp; hotter. Still remember when I was looking for it 1 year plus ago, only left with 1 weekend which is suitable for my date. Best if can book during the wedding show as they throw in quite alot of perks.

bang

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>FRF Venue</TD><TD>Coordinator</TD><TD>Solemnization Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>AD PG/ VG</TD><TD>Love Nest</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>stargal~</TD><TD>19-Oct-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>ROM - 09/03/2006</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>PG: David Wong + friend VG: TBC</TD><TD>Wellington Circle</TD><TD>wendyhmc </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amelia Seah</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Jupiter</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crystaldolphin</TD><TD>8-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>ROM (10 Jun 05)</TD><TD>Everbliss/ Bliss</TD><TD>AD PG &amp; VG: Coffee and Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>wan</TD><TD>9-Nov-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Terence</TD><TD>Love that binds</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>AD PG: still searching</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>wanone78 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emily Loo</TD><TD>18-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FourSeasons Hotel (East Wing) (17 Dec 2005)</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>AD PG: 1950Photography</TD><TD>Cassia Crescent</TD><TD>hiakhiak </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>22-Nov-07</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>ROM 3 Jan 06</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>24-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Kriss</TD><TD>FRF Poolside</TD><TD>Dio Gio</TD><TD>Emotioxpix</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>msfeline</TD><TD>30-Nov-07</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>YC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>msfeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fei</TD><TD>7-Dec-07</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>West- TBC</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue27</TD><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Venus (TBC)</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Tea House 21 Mar 06</TD><TD>La Bxllx Couture (replace x with e)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>dolphin</TD><TD>27-Dec-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>Hotel Rendezvous (10/03/07)</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>VG: Freelancer</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>StNov</TD><TD>2-Jan-08</TD><TD>Ballroom</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>ROM 2003</TD><TD>Volansz Couture</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Silverfit </TD></TR><TR><TD>pskin</TD><TD>4-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Commonwealth</TD><TD>pskin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tris</TD><TD>5-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Carol</TD><TD>"Church of Our Lady Star of The Sea (10 Nov 2004)"</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Hilo Production</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>mkkk81 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CCK</TD><TD>19-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Selet@r Broadway</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD>cckfv </TD></TR><TR><TD>LO</TD><TD>19-Jan-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>FRF</TD><TD>New York Classic Bridal</TD><TD>"VG: Y@ppies PDTN</TD><TD>West- TBC</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>pukindog</TD><TD>20-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>FRF Waterfall Lounge</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>31-Jan-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>"ROM (18 Apr 07) "</TD><TD>PMB</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>witchashley </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netfinity</TD><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>netfinity25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacelyn</TD><TD>11-Apr-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lim &amp; Huang</TD><TD>15-Jun-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>ROM</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>7-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Terence</TD><TD>FRH (7 Sep 08)</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>VG/PG: TBA</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>jrgal</TD><TD>28-Sep-08</TD><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>Albert</TD><TD>22nd Dec 07 (Changi Golf Club)</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>VG/PG:Most probOne Eye Click</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>??? </TD></TR><TR><TD>chimes</TD><TD>9-Nov-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Terence Ng</TD><TD>ROM</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>AD PG: To be confirm</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>jazzywindchimes </TD></TR><TR><TD>(,") (denril)</TD><TD>15-Nov-08</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Halim</TD><TD>2 Dec 07 (Carlton Hotel)</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>VG/PG: Coffee and Tea/ Depixel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>denril </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

soulsista

hi STARGAL,

im a Furama BTB, but i have not found a bridal shop yet and was thinking of Di Gio. Can u share with me the package and ur experiences with them. email me at [email protected] please.. coz im not really active at this forum. thanks.

netfinity25

Hi everybody,

CYA at the wedding show.....

Hi anybody having their solemnzation on the actual day? Any advise?

Hi Bang,

So when is ur AD?

jrgal

hi law &amp; len,
hee..ya so coincidental!hee..cant wait to see ya pictures,do post them up soon okie?btw,how do u all get the multiply acc?..=p i juz went to confirm my ROM and AD photography with OEC at the wedding show at marina today..=)

law_len

u can sign up at www.multiply.com....i uploaded my bridal pixs and stuffs there de...my cartoon and photo montage also uploaded there. Photos not ready leh....those taken by frens not uploaded coz too lazy as too many liao! Haha...

mentos

soulsista: i'm taking di Gio. but my 1st fitting is in Jan/Feb

netfinity25: I'm having it on the same day as well
happy.gif
advise on ?

bien

Hi,

I just back from JB and just check out on the Insert for wedding card.

Insert for wedding card is abt RM120 to RM140 for 300 and 400 pieces. ANd if i want to use their card, for 300 card to 400 card with insert it cost abt rm 400 to rm 450.. so i wonder is it worth it to use their card as well.

I wonder FRF will it have a new set of wedding card by next year? anyone got any idea?

Please advise.

Thanks

pukindog

i had also confirm my wedding cards in malaysia. for my cards, i pay about 1.50 for the card as well as the insert. total i spent about S$250 on 350 cards. my cards hasd a total of 3 layer. the outer layer is like a envelope card with a love shape on top. then the 2nd layer is the cards with a golden background and the "XI" word. the "XI" word can be seem thru the love shape on the 1st layer. the 3rd is the insert itself with the words using golden ink. there a small map include in. the envelope is red in colour which make it look very grand. BTW, my cards is from T&amp;T from city SQ

denril

hihi..
hey shan, it'd be an automatic 'upgrade' to free flow of beer if u sign up (before and on the wedding show)

ladies, how much time in advance to do the printing? Any one got recommendations for printers in singapore? thank U!

hey bein, from what I understand, FRF only no intention of having new set of cards leh.. they only say wanna change the carpet and wallpaper of venus, but also nvr say when..

hey pukindog, ur card is not from FRF?