Four Seasons Hotel

jams

Hi Baby Valentine.. my understanding is that the lucky draw is only opened to those who are confirming their wedding banquet on the wedding show day itself and it is only applicable for 2010 weddings. I'm also looking at 2011 dates coz their Sats in 2010 looks pretty packed!!Though I don't have any chance at the lucky draw,I still think it's pretty good that I get to enjoy the 2010 package till end March 2011 yah. I love the idea of the Martini Bar and can't wait to see it during the show!

Sherlin --> If I'm not wrong, dinner should be a standing buffet style but i heard that there would be many different varieties! Kinda like a pre food tasting for me and my hubby! :p

ning1607

Hi, i'm planning my wedding for 2011.. Can someone send me FS wedding package 2010/2011? Thanks..

I'm also thinking of using their western menu package. Anyone tried before?

bubblygirl

Have anyone tried the wedding lunch at four seasons? It is good? Cause in comparsion four seasons lunch packages are more expensive compared to other hotels.

lesmiz

I just signed with Four Seasons and have had my food-tasting as well. I have to agree that their food is indeed comparatively much better.

The list is not very compettive given the price tag.. Only perk is the two nights stay in the suite, which can be negotiated with the other hotels..
Anyone else has feedback, care to share?

gaw

hi - can anyone share if it is possible to use office projectors at the FS? is it too 'light powered' .... :-s

hoseki

Hi all

Im new here and i am considering four seasons for my dinner in 2011 too. does anyone know if they have smaller ballrooms that would just need 20 tables? Really like the place but don't have so many tables. or what is the min no. of tables for their smallest ballroom?

sher02

Hi Richard

My wedding will be at the smaller Crescent Ballroom. Min 12 tables and max 15tables but they can add chairs to each table so max capacity is 170 people.

hoseki

Hi Sher

thanks for reply! happy to know that it is possible for me to have mine at four seasons now. and all the best to your wedding. when is yours? can i ask so if i want 20 tables is there a slightly bigger ballroom than the crescent ballroom that would sit 200 guest nicely? am afraid if i add chairs will it get too cramped?

thanks!

sher02

Mine's in July 2010 so just a few more months to go
happy.gif

There is a bigger ballroom but min 25 tables.

hoseki

oh its just a few months more to go to ur big day. how exciting! congratulations! happy planning
happy.gif

by the way, do you know what the term 'banquet with rear screen' means? does it mean i can have 2 screens? on at the front and another at the rear? will that affect the no. of tables i can have in the ballroom? thanks for the help!

sher02

I believe the ballroom has a dropdown screen at the back but that is the only screen available. It is a drop down screen and shouldn't affect the no. oof tables.

flyinghoof

hi all. i read on the past posts and noticed that some are looking for projector contact.
wondering why was it so? Was it because FS don't provide extra projector near the front stage?

waverly

hi..do u know what is their house wine charge now?

anybody had martini bar? what mixers do they provide u and how many bottles of vodlka

shanshan0407

Hi Anyone had recently held their wedding banquet at Four season?? Can share the latest theme and layout of the hotel??? Let discuss with any new table theme that is not included in the archive.. =D

cynhan

Hi all, can anyone share with me the 2010 wedding dinner packages and anyone have the email address for Four Season Hotel person in charge as i cannot find in their web.

flyinghoof

Gotten the lunch package as well.
So, anyone who wish to have the 2011 lunch + dinner package, pls email me @ [email protected] thanks!
i will try to forward you guys when i'm free.
alternatively, just drop FS an enquiry in their website, the service asst will get back to you as well.

wlove

Hi everyone,

I just attended a wedding dinner at Four Seasons, here's my opinion:

1) Service - Great! The young lady serving our table is good, steady hands and all. The other staff were good too, quite professional.

2) Food- portion is ok, not too little. Sharks Fin tasted really ordinary. Everything is not too bad except for the Fried Rice - it smelt really good.. until I had a bite and it was the worst fried rice ever! Everyone had the same comments.

3) Deco - Pretty, white roses.. I saw another banquet with black table theme. The whole table is black colour with some pink linen. Black was way too much, very overpowering and did not look nice with the brown, tan banquet hall.

joey_cat

We had our wedding lunch banquet @ Four Season Hotel last Saturday. I just wanted to extend my sincere Thanks to my Wedding Coordinator – Ginny and the Banquet Coordinator – Derrick. You guys make my wedding a wonderful, memorable one.

As the wedding preparation is rather short for us (6 months), we opt for Four Season Hotel because of the good reputation. The last thing busy wedding couple want is to have another set of headache to deal with on their wedding preparation. It seems like the money is well spent. As compare to my BS and other wedding stuff coordinators, the hotel hardly give me any worry.

When we first when down to the hotel to view the venue, the coordinator wasn’t around (as we were early for the appointment). Despite that, the staff (there was another banquet coordinator preparing for another wedding set up when we visited the place), gave us a briefing, show us around and try his best to answer our queries.

Ginny, our coordinator is never late in her reply, I must say she is really professional, passionate about her job, and really kind. She will remind me what to look out for, give valuable suggestions and most importantly… she takes care of everything for my wedding. I still remember I didn’t manage to find the ideal March in song for my wedding 2 wks before it, she work wonder to the song request (or any other last minute requests). The theme, flower set up suggestions was spot on. She takes care of our wedding before and AFTER we sign the contract with the hotel… The level of professional services never drops and is consistent throughout. Ginny!!! BIG THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

And to Derrick – the banquet coordinator and the banquet staffs, thanks for taking care of the wedding banquet and make my guests feel important.. despite the one or two hiccups, everything went smoothly. Derrick, Thanks for calming me down when I was so nervous before the march in (and the useful tips of kicking the long gown when walking.. ^^ though my mind just went black when the door opened.. hahha). Please help me to extend my thank to all the staffs during the wedding banquet too!

The comments I received from my guests so far are of positive one. The food is great and the whole arrangement is just fantastic.

We had a stay in the hotel for the night, my husband like it so much that he would like to find out the brand for the whole bedline, so he can enjoy the same back in our love nest. (p/s: I manage to find out that they tailored made everything.. hence, must buy from the hotel if we want the pillow or bedline).

Good Work Four Season Hotel. Despite the fact that the hotel organize countless wedding day in, day out, you make us feel like our wedding is unique, and special. From the preparation, concierge, front desk staffs, restaurant waiters to the room services staffs are all well trained and professional. This is what we call World Class Services. Good service quality and outstanding reputation of an organization does not fall upon one of two outstanding individual. It need the team work from everyone, from the top management to the ground staffs.

Please keep up the good work and we will sure recommend the good services to our friends and relatives. And once again, Thank you for a wonderful wedding.

P/S: for those whole would like to find out abt the latest package, just give them a call. They really responsive (and not pushy).

blackberri96

Hi there,

I think you could just check out the Four Seasons Hotel website and email the coordinator your queries. That's what I did =) I'm not sure about advising about pricing cos I don't know if the rates have changed. I just booked mine though. They only have two ballrooms, very exclusive. So hurry along =)