Felt Lost

JustMe08

Hi

I'm in my late 30s and recently my husband wants a divorce. I asked him if there is a third party, he said no. He said that I'm too emotional and he can't accept it. I had some family and health problems which I didnt' share to anyone including him. And I admitted that I was so tired of all these, that I buried myself at work and have been working long hours.

He told me life is short and he want to be happy.

Does it mean he is not happy with me? I'm lost, as I don't have much friends and I don't talk much to my family anymore, coz I sort of blame them for what I'm in now. Anyone can tell me what shld I do, or how can I widen my group of friends?

Please advise. Thank you.

jkwedding308

Hi

I'm in my late 30s and recently my husband wants a divorce. I asked him if there is a third party, he said no. He said that I'm too emotional and he can't accept it. I had some family and health problems which I didnt' share to anyone including him. And I admitted that I was so tired of all these, that I buried myself at work and have been working long hours.

He told me life is short and he want to be happy.

Does it mean he is not happy with me? I'm lost, as I don't have much friends and I don't talk much to my family anymore, coz I sort of blame them for what I'm in now. Anyone can tell me what shld I do, or how can I widen my group of friends?

Please advise. Thank you.

It seems to me that your family and health problems have become quite a stressor to you to the point that if affects your interactions wih others, hence your husband's comment about you being too emotional. As much as we may sometimes bottle up our feelings or not want to burden others, is there any reason why you didn't share your problems with others including your husband? It deprives him of the chance of understanding what you're going through and perhaps offer you some help or solution. That said, his remark about life being too short and he wants to be happy isn't too appropriate either - it could have been a rash thing that he may have said out of impulse. Talk things out with him and give both yourselves a chance to rekindle your relationship. As for your family, even if they're the source of your problems, don't shut them out or merely blame them. They're still your "flesh and blood" and they also need to be made aware of how they're posing problems to you as well as being a pillar of support to you too. You can widen your circle of friends by joining groups where people share similar interests or hobbies as you. But you should also try taking the initiative to deepen the current friendships that you already have. What matters is the quality and not the quantity. There's no point having many friends if they're all just superficial - it would have been much better to have fewer but much closer friends...

ooosh

You ought to reflect on your actions and words. Have you been a nuturing and gentle wife? Career is career home is home thats why dont bring your work home. if you want him back you better jolly well change but if you cant please let him go and relive him of thhe torturing

sadman2009

Try going on a long vacation together ... And also take frequent short holiday trips. My friend doesn't that with his wife and they are still very happy together after many years of marriage.

Using SingaporeBrides app