Feline Bridal Shop

cristan

Hi to all, We signed up to Feline Bridal last Nov at Bugis. And now that our photoshoot is near, i happens to read some blogs. Negative reviews. Is it really bad? :( Wondering now if we will continue. HEadache!
Hihi.. Hey.. Dont be too sad.. I also have the same feelings but i keep telling myself that every bridal shop sure have good and bad reviews.. It depends on ur own.. See whether do u have high standards for ur photoshoots.. Anyway u may read and search on good MUA and pg so thay at least the photos will turn out pretty!!

infinity24ever

Hihi.. Hey.. Dont be too sad.. I also have the same feelings but i keep telling myself that every bridal shop sure have good and bad reviews.. It depends on ur own.. See whether do u have high standards for ur photoshoots.. Anyway u may read and search on good MUA and pg so thay at least the photos will turn out pretty!!

Hi Crisan, Thanks much. That's how it is. It's fully paid. We just hope that our smile will turn out to be nice on these photos. And hopefully wont scream to the shop next next week :)
Will see how it goes. Besides, marriage is more impt. hihi

dlsy

Hi Crisan, Thanks much. That's how it is. It's fully paid. We just hope that our smile will turn out to be nice on these photos. And hopefully wont scream to the shop next next week :)
Will see how it goes. Besides, marriage is more impt. hihi

Hi i also paid full payment 2weeks ago during the roadshow. Mind to share ur review here after u went for photoshoot? and also update who u choose for PG and MUA ? Thanks :)

cristan

Hi i also paid full payment 2weeks ago during the roadshow. Mind to share ur review here after u went for photoshoot? and also update who u choose for PG and MUA ? Thanks :)
I think im lucky enuff to have a wonderful MUA but she resigned alrd.. So i need to bet on another MUA since i got one more trial makeup with the one i choose for replacement.. My pg i din choose cos its overseas they alrd package the MUA and PG on weekly basis..

kellygirl5008

Hi BTB,

I did my local PS with Feline on mid of April (last week).
I mus admit after reading all the horrendous reviews about Feline Bridal, i was apprehensive and worried about what i would receive when it was my turn.

We (my HTB n myself) always had an open mind abt them as we were very well served by Bobo (their outdoor sales lady, nice, friendly n chirpy) at the initial stages.

When we were there to select our gowns, we were assisted by Eunice and Lily (MUA).

Lily is no longer around (She's pregnant, so they chg Landy to be my PS's MUA) and during our photoshoot, we were assisted by Landy (MUA) and Gary (photographer).

Landy was nice to accomodate and do up the requests we had, and was willing to try replicate certain outlook which was showed to her.

On and off, during our indoor shoot, she would swing ard to touch up our make ups, making sure we were in perfect mode.

Gary is professional in his photography, and experieced for his young age. With more shoots coming his way, i believe he will improve to become one of the better and responsible pohotographers in his line of work.

Overall we were well served ao far. Now to wait for the review of the photos taken end of May...

Stay tuned...

Joey.L

Hihi, just had my pre wed gowns selection this noon. The whole experience was quite pleasant. My MUA was Lina (initially was Lily but she resigned). We took 4 hours to decide on our gowns and suits and Lina was very helpful throughout the whole selection process.
She was very pro active in giving suggestions and recommendations for the gowns.

sharon0904

Hello everyone!

Too busy with everything that I totally forgot about updating!
Anyways, my PS was about 2 months ago, and i collected the photos on 30th april!

PHOTOSHOOT:
MUA - Landy
PG - Gary

I would say that the overall experience was very good! Gary was open about what views we had about posing and all.. and Landy was very helpful throughout the studio shoot!

PHOTO SELECTION & COLLECTION:

Selection was quite awkward though i would say..
We stood very firmly to our decision that we do not want to exceed whatever number of photos we are given.
However the girl (didn't get her name) was very pushy. She would also keep saying things like "It's once in a lifetime thing... next time you old already can see.." "When people go to your dinner and flip the album.. flip abit only then no more not nice ma.. " "The average customers pay for their photos is 9-10k.. yours is considered cheap already.." Which makes me feel like wts..

Other than that its still okay.. and the photos turn out to be better than expected!

kellygirl5008

Hi BTB,

I did my local PS with Feline on mid of April (last month).
I mus admit after reading all the horrendous reviews about Feline Bridal, i was apprehensive and worried about what i would receive when it was my turn.

We (my HTB n myself) always had an open mind abt them as we were very well served by Bobo (their outdoor sales lady, nice, friendly n chirpy) at the initial stages.

When we were there to select our gowns, we were assisted by Eunice and Lily (MUA).

Lily is no longer around (She's pregnant, so they chg Landy to be my PS's MUA) and during our photoshoot, we were assisted by Landy (MUA) and Gary (photographer).

Landy was nice to accomodate and do up the requests we had, and was willing to try replicate certain outlook which was showed to her.

On and off, during our indoor shoot, she would swing ard to touch up our make ups, making sure we were in perfect mode.

Gary is professional in his photography, and experieced for his young age. With more shoots coming his way, i believe he will improve to become one of the better and responsible pohotographers in his line of work.

Overall we were well served ao far. Now to wait for the review of the photos taken in July...

Stay tuned...

Joey.L

Updates on my shoot.

I just had my shoot last Friday and the whole experience was pleasant. Our appointment was at 1030am and Lina was on time. We started with the makeup first and she managed to create the look that I wanted. She still remembered after a month that I adored the Korean look. Gary was assigned to us, came on time too. I was still preparing when he came. Both my HTB and I did some research on the styles we wanted but we were quite anxious about the shoot that we forgot to show to Gary. But he did discuss with us on where to shoot cos we do not have any ideas where to shoot. We told him we wanted a clean background with no buildings behind and he did suggest a few. The whole directing was clear too just that we were not used to these kind of cheesy posing. Gary even advised my HTB which suit to match my gown and location.

I was told we can select on our pictures 2 weeks later but due to our busy schedule and they are fully packed during the weekends, we will be going down to select 2 months later. It is going to be a long wait for us. Can't wait to see the pictures in real life.

DingOOPS

Hi all, went for my pre-wedding photoshoot. I think it was a great experience with Gary as our photographer.

I updated my pre wedding day experience at my blog with the pictures of my different gowns, hair and make up. My MUA was initially Lily but as she is pregnant. My MUA is changed to Mia. I think Mia is really nice and friendly too. I have selected her for my AD :) More details at => http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg/2015/04/review-our-pre-wedding-photoshoot-with.html

We have went for our photo selections. We had about 200+ photos available for our choosing, which we felt about 50 percent is what we want. However, we were quite firm that we only want 30 pieces. So we did not top up a single cent to get extra photos. It was quite stressful when we insist we do not want the top up. But thankfully, we were not given much sacarstic remarks. Maybe just some unhappy tone and black face which I thought was bearable.

I hope it helps fellow btbs to have an idea about the type of gowns and types of services you are looking for.

DingOOPS

Hello everyone!

Too busy with everything that I totally forgot about updating!
Anyways, my PS was about 2 months ago, and i collected the photos on 30th april!

PHOTOSHOOT:
MUA - Landy
PG - Gary

I would say that the overall experience was very good! Gary was open about what views we had about posing and all.. and Landy was very helpful throughout the studio shoot!

PHOTO SELECTION & COLLECTION:

Selection was quite awkward though i would say..
We stood very firmly to our decision that we do not want to exceed whatever number of photos we are given.
However the girl (didn't get her name) was very pushy. She would also keep saying things like "It's once in a lifetime thing... next time you old already can see.." "When people go to your dinner and flip the album.. flip abit only then no more not nice ma.. " "The average customers pay for their photos is 9-10k.. yours is considered cheap already.." Which makes me feel like wts..

Other than that its still okay.. and the photos turn out to be better than expected!

LOL! I was given the same few remarks when I went for my photo selection. Just gotta accept that yes, we cheapo and no money loh. =/ HAHA

Jenfromtheblock

Seems quite pushy and unprofessional to give sarcastic comments and black face. Unless they are paid based on commission?

I think 30 pics is more than enough.

Estheryap

Hi all, went for my pre-wedding photoshoot. I think it was a great experience with Gary as our photographer.

I updated my pre wedding day experience at my blog with the pictures of my different gowns, hair and make up. My MUA was initially Lily but as she is pregnant. My MUA is changed to Mia. I think Mia is really nice and friendly too. I have selected her for my AD :) More details at => http://mrandmrsoops.blogspot.sg/2015/04/review-our-pre-wedding-photoshoot-with.html

We have went for our photo selections. We had about 200+ photos available for our choosing, which we felt about 50 percent is what we want. However, we were quite firm that we only want 30 pieces. So we did not top up a single cent to get extra photos. It was quite stressful when we insist we do not want the top up. But thankfully, we were not given much sacarstic remarks. Maybe just some unhappy tone and black face which I thought was bearable.

I hope it helps fellow btbs to have an idea about the type of gowns and types of services you are looking for.

Hi all, need to check is it any hiding cos that yours face it?

DingOOPS

Hi all, need to check is it any hiding cos that yours face it?

Hello. I was served be Sally. HAHAH.. I think she goes around telling all customers that they look like her nephew and niece. LOL. same story to engage you.

But overall, i have not experienced any hidden costs so far for my pre-wedding shoot experience. I did mine in Singapore. There will be some upcoming charges for our AD though.. like early charges, a second hairdo for second march in etc..

DingOOPS

Seems quite pushy and unprofessional to give sarcastic comments and black face. Unless they are paid based on commission?

I think 30 pics is more than enough.

I guess, the more you buy, the more they earn. But they are not the only bridal studio that does that. I recently got stopped by another bridal studio who tried to sell their wedding planning services to me. Was rolling my eyes hard when she made this statement to my htb "if you want your wife to be relax in the wedding preparation, then you will not hesitate to spend money to engage me."

I feel that such statements are almost like emotional threats -.-! so notnice!

KHOWE

Hi Everyone, I just signed up last week. And now a bit worry after the negative reviews. What should I do right now? Can someone share the photo you have taken in Feline bridal? Thanks, really appreciated.

DingOOPS

KHOWE

Thanks...DingOOPS.. It's help.
Nice Photo.. Did they have any various wallpapers background to choose? Hope everything going well for us:)

DingOOPS

Hi DingOOPS
do you have to pay extra cost for editing the photo?
No extra cost for the edit. But each additional purchased photo is about $40-$60 depending on the number of photos u select. Can check out my blog posts with feline bridal labels. I included all the possible expenses you will expect.

They did have quite a lot of background for you to choose. But too many! Hahaha it will make you feel tempted to choose all the background. I remember them telling me it will be $10k for all the soft copies and hard copies back, all edited. My first reaction was 'siao eh! So ex!?'

DingOOPS

I can't seem to find their website online. Are they closing down or something?
They changed their name to Feline Wedding. And they removed their website too. I think they only active on their facebook and instagram for now. But for more accurate reviews of them, search for "feline bridal" online. The boss is still the same person. Hope this helps.

Clzh

They changed their name to Feline Wedding. And they removed their website too. I think they only active on their facebook and instagram for now. But for more accurate reviews of them, search for "feline bridal" online. The boss is still the same person. Hope this helps.

Thanks! But I can't find them on Instagram though :(

DingOOPS

Liamnat

Hi, i am about to go for my photoshoot in March. Just curious if the photographer Gary is assigned or requested? For those who had Landy as the MUA, how was the experience and her skills?

cristan

Hi, i am about to go for my photoshoot in March. Just curious if the photographer Gary is assigned or requested? For those who had Landy as the MUA, how was the experience and her skills?
Hihi. I got landy as my MUA for AD.. She is quite ok as i told her what i want she can do it and give me aome comments.. I dont have high expectation thou.

Liamnat

Hihi. I got landy as my MUA for AD.. She is quite ok as i told her what i want she can do it and give me aome comments.. I dont have high expectation thou.
Thanks though.. I'm quite nervous. Having the jitters that the photos and the AD make-up won't look good..

Razel

Hihi.. I will also be going in March.. So urs falls on which week of the March?

Razel

Same here. When are you going for the gowns selection? I am going this Monday. Will keep you updated..
Wow!! That's fast.. I was thinking whether to shift the dates to Jan too as initially they told us to choose in February.. But I'm afraid the time line will be tight given that still have to buy the shoes to match the gown.. So how's everything? U got try lots of gown?? Hahahah!!!

Liamnat

Wow!! That's fast.. I was thinking whether to shift the dates to Jan too as initially they told us to choose in February.. But I'm afraid the time line will be tight given that still have to buy the shoes to match the gown.. So how's everything? U got try lots of gown?? Hahahah!!!
Yup tried many gowns. I had some designs in mind and went through the racks myself. Lol. My husby-to-be also helped me. Btw, I wasn't supposed to take photos. But I couldn't help it. I took one.. bleah

Attachments

• 1452503033403.jpg
    1452503033403.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33

Razel

Yup tried many gowns. I had some designs in mind and went through the racks myself. Lol. My husby-to-be also helped me. Btw, I wasn't supposed to take photos. But I couldn't help it. I took one.. bleah
Hahhaha!! Looks good!! I can understand that feeling!! Hahaha!! Every btb will do that.. Hhahaa!! Did it took u long to select all the gown? Did u meet up with ur photographer to discuss on the places to take ur pre-wedding shoot??

Liamnat

Hahhaha!! Looks good!! I can understand that feeling!! Hahaha!! Every btb will do that.. Hhahaa!! Did it took u long to select all the gown? Did u meet up with ur photographer to discuss on the places to take ur pre-wedding shoot??
No I didn't arrange with the photographer. To be honest, I felt like I have selected the right gowns. Landy was really kind, patient and experienced. She knew her stuff and understood what would suit me better, advising what gowns for which setting etc.
I think one of the setbacks was their guy suits. Feline Bridal should really consider revamping their bridegroom's outfits. Even though the brides steal the limelight on the wedding day, we ladies shouldn't forget our beloved hubbies-to-be right? Let them look their best as well.. ☺

DingOOPS

No I didn't arrange with the photographer. To be honest, I felt like I have selected the right gowns. Landy was really kind, patient and experienced. She knew her stuff and understood what would suit me better, advising what gowns for which setting etc.
I think one of the setbacks was their guy suits. Feline Bridal should really consider revamping their bridegroom's outfits. Even though the brides steal the limelight on the wedding day, we ladies shouldn't forget our beloved hubbies-to-be right? Let them look their best as well.. ☺
I have to agree! Quite standard selections for the grooms!

lavenderfield

Hi, I have a feline bridal package for pre wedding, ROM and actual day wedding to let go, paid $3288 for it but willing to let go at discounted rate. Please pm me for more details if interested!

DingOOPS

Hello all!

Here are the links to my full review with Feline Bridal!

Our Adventures With FELINE BRIDAL:
Hope it gives you an idea what you are getting into when you sign up with Feline! Lol!! (don't mean it the negative way)

xiaofen014

I am a Feline BTB whom have just completed my Taiwan pre-wedding photoshoot.

This is what I have learnt my Taiwan experience is must always be ready for unforeseen weather, in this case bad. My initial plan was to shoot Sakura cherry blossoms and other nice outdoor location, however :( my wishlists have turned into bubbles by then.

The day I have choose is from dark grey/black clouds to raining cats and dogs, with cold and chilly wind blowing on our cheek. The raindrops is hitting hard on our heads and body and we have been forced to move indoor.

Despite all these difficulties, Jeff (Photographer) and Haiyan (MUA) still continue to do their professional work. Haiyan (MUA) have followed us in and out, assisting Jeff with some swaying of gowns "tail" to create better effects. I would like to thank them for the happy memories, as they created many laughter and jokes too. *** ;) Thumbs up to their good attitudes ***

~~ Special note: :confused:For couple going Taiwan oversea, please note that you would have to personally bring your selected gowns/ mens' jackets & pants, and back to Feline Bridal shop. But no fear, Feline would guided you how to pack the apparels into Vaccum Bag (from Daiso). Alternatively, you may ship back your gowns/ mens' jackets & pants from their local post office at a cost of approx SGD $50.

When it comes to selection of photos, we are so stunned with the good quality Jeff (Photographer) have provided. We ended up paying SGD $3K for 35 photos (add in album) + 91 printout photos, and an upgrade of album quality.

~~ Special note::confused:They do not provide softcopies for the printout photos, we have ended up engaging Kodak services for scanning photos, and digitizing it at a cost of SGD $120.

So far, my experiences with Feline is quite positive. I am going to review my album in end of May 2016, and then I am left with AD - selection of gowns & men jackets/pants. Hope everything will go well.

MrsLaw

I'm having a very difficult times with feline. I signed up with them last yr and recently I requested for a deduction of AD photography. A deduction of $200 only.

My orginal package was $3088, because the current price as of 2016 is $2888 thus Rachel came up with deduction of $200 only. After exchanging at least 10emails, she still charged me $2888 in total because she insisted saying current price $2888.

I'm got super tired from talking to someone who dont understand what I'm talking about.

If i were to go to case for report of what seems like an unethical business conduct will it works?

cjnsal

I'm having a very difficult times with feline. I signed up with them last yr and recently I requested for a deduction of AD photography. A deduction of $200 only.

My orginal package was $3088, because the current price as of 2016 is $2888 thus Rachel came up with deduction of $200 only. After exchanging at least 10emails, she still charged me $2888 in total because she insisted saying current price $2888.

I'm got super tired from talking to someone who dont understand what I'm talking about.

If i were to go to case for report of what seems like an unethical business conduct will it works?

Dont understand o. You mean... You paid $3088 including photography. But 2016 price is $2888 including photography?