Dec 2016 Brides

Jacq_Jacq

Hi ladies, i am new to this forum.. attracted to the forum topic Dec BTB 2016.. i hope I can make it for Dec 2016, because currently nothing is booked..
Need some support here :)

Looking forward to hear tips from everyone . Lets jiayou!

Last edited by a moderator:

babymiz

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Intend to ROM in Dec '16 and maybe AD in 2017 if too rush as nothing book yet.
Just wondering if anyone has ROM and AD on 2 seperate dates? Then which one is consider the actual wedding date?

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Intend to ROM in Dec '16 and maybe AD in 2017 if too rush as nothing book yet.
Just wondering if anyone has ROM and AD on 2 seperate dates? Then which one is consider the actual wedding date?

Hi I'm gonna rom in June and my AD is in dec! Rom will be the legal wedding date but for some traditional people they will only consider officially married after AD. Just treat it as 2 occasions to celebrate! :)

my ROM is in sept and my AD will only be in 2018! A big far apart hahaha. I consider ROM as my actual wedding date, but my parents will consider my AD because that's when we have the tea ceremony.

Verine Yong

I have settled most of the big things like banquet, Bridal and AD Videographer, Live Band. Now thinking of how to spice up my reception area. Any suggestions?

Akane

So excited! Im joining the dec 16 brides =D=D
But haven't planned anything.. venues, bridal shoots etc.. omigats...

anyone did ala carte gowns/MUA etc.. Need help in that just in case im not going for package.. =D =D

keikeis

Hi everyone! New to this forum... Dec BTB here!
@Akane - I am doing ala carte - have booked my photog, makeup artist... currently have been browsing for gowns! I am not doing a pre-wedding photoshoot though as I am intending to just do a simple causal photoshoot with the help of a friend. So really got to maximize photo-taking opportunities on my AD!

Pae Wun

I have settled most of the big things like banquet, Bridal and AD Videographer, Live Band. Now thinking of how to spice up my reception area. Any suggestions?
Photo Booth! My friend engage one company that can instantly give u the photo. Den maybe can include a candy or snacking corner?

Akane

Hi everyone! New to this forum... Dec BTB here!
@Akane - I am doing ala carte - have booked my photog, makeup artist... currently have been browsing for gowns! I am not doing a pre-wedding photoshoot though as I am intending to just do a simple causal photoshoot with the help of a friend. So really got to maximize photo-taking opportunities on my AD!
omg we are the same...

we kinddda booked a Taiwan photoshoot on impulse but will be too late to go prior to wedding so probably skipping it first.
lemme know where u get ur ala carte from. im thinking of tailor making a cheongsam. possibly getting a nice red traditional Chinese wedding costume from aliexpress (dunno whats the quality though but they look really pretty on pictures). not sure where to get the white wedding gown though..
how much does it cost to rent just the wedding gown? any ideas

snowystary

Hi all dec BTB! Wow so many Xmas eve BTB here! I could be one of them but haven't settle anything yet! Looking at lunch. Venue quite limited now :(

wandyy

Does anyone has recommendations for MUA for photoshoots? :) do they follow you around the entire day to change your looks or I will have to pay to change the look? Thanks!

keikeis

@Akane I have visited Bridal Affairs, so far not too bad. I am visiting another place called the gown warehouse too. If it's just wedding gown, it could range from just a couple of hundreds (about $400) to about a thousand - it adds up for the higher tier range of designs (maybe newer ranges). Usually this type of ala carte comes with one white gown and evening gown.

PMTan

Hi! I'm looking for the other bride getting married at Chijmes on 3 december 2016! I asked chijmes for the name of they couple but they refused to disclose. I'm in the morning session and I was hoping to find out who is in the evening session. Maybe we can share some flowers/chairs/decor :D Let me know if you're here or know who she is please!!

keikeis

@kewpie20 and @capricorn18 after trying on at both gown warehouse and bridal affairs, finally decided to go with gown warehouse! put down my deposit with them last week. While i like the service with bridal affairs, and that their price is slightly lower, the gown warehouse really has a lot a lot a lot more to choose from!

kewpie20

@keikeis yay yay!! but sadly sgbride didnt mention abt them when they did a write up abt diff bridal co. i saw some1 went recently and seems like got newer gowns which is what they promise.

Jamietn

is there any plus size btb in here? I'm size 18-20. care to share what kind of gown you have selected?

I m a plus size for wearing normal wear .. but for the gowns I m under normal size selection in my bridal shop..

So u wanna check out with ur bridal shop .. before scaring of ur self..