tks a lot,
kiss.gif

regards,
snowbuni07

keruri

You're welcome, ladies!
happy.gif

Hi Winnie,
No updates on Phoon Huat's website yet leh.
U wanna go for tea this weekend or next?
happy.gif

keruri

Just wondering, does anyone know how to write our fonts in color in this forum? and also those cute cute emoticons (not from the list given), where can i find them? thanks!

pooh_ger

kelly,
Me dis week might be able to but next week def cannot.... let me noe if anybody going ok! me wil confirm wif u by thursday! juz to share wif u, i confirm my AD liao is on 18/09/2005...

As for those fonts & emoticons i think hav to DL 1 lah...

corodory

hi keruri
you can refer to the "help" section of SB.

Example

Input: \ red{your text} and \ green{your text} are pretty colors.
Output: Red and green are pretty colors.

so for my above testing post, I type in \ red{keruri} and your name appears red.

<font color="ff0000">Note: NO spacing between \ and red. I space it to explain to you.</font>

as for the emoticons, i think there must be some free ones on the web u can check it out. for me, i insert pictures from my harddisk. whenever i saw some pics i like, i save in my harddisk.

You need to type \ image{the file name of the pic}, eg: \ image{playful}.

<font color="ff0000">Note: Again, no spacing between \ and image.</font>

126117.gif

you can do a test and preview, the colours will appear. but the image will not. so u need to "post this message" and a message asking where is the file will appear, type in the location.

i know my explanation is very bad...haha...let me know if you are still not sure.

cheers
<font color="0000ff">corodory</font>

corodory

hi keruri

you can also save some emoticons from the yahoo messenger and then cut and paste to SB forum. I still believe it shd be able to cut and paste directly to the SB forum just that we do not know how...
126126.gif

so what other delicious food have you been whipping up. i tried one of winnie's recipe on the chilli chicken....it's nice.
126127.gif

cheers

keruri

hi winnie,
congrats on confirming your AD!
126330.gif

i haven't call anyone yet. hee... let's call upon everyone here first lah, and all those who said they'll come the last time.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">corodory, sparks, snowbuni07, maslinda, JL,
postpet2, folic, java, estelle,, summergirl, okeanosmao, chiart, lilacz, babyshark, mint, lilac_lavender, daphne,</font>
u ladies wanna join?

<font color="119911">folic,</font> i may be joining you in another thread soon.

keruri

hi <font color="ff0000">corodory</font>,
thanks alot! so am i a good disciple?
126338.gif

i haven't tried any of winnie's recipes leh. i haven't cooked for the past two weeks. hee... i oni manage to bake brownies 2 weeks back. keke... will find time to cook this weekend if i'm not going out. hee.

corodory

hi <font color="0000ff">winnie</font>
congratulations to you for finalising your AD.
126423.gif

hi <font color="aa00aa">keruri</font>
yes, you learn fast. thanks for your invitation but i can't join you gals...will PM you my reason...haha...
126424.gif

pooh_ger

Kelly,
tks for ur well wishes......U r really smart leh...learn things really fast boi....
U really bear to leave us behind &amp; go to another thread ar?
sad.gif

Corodory,
Tks for the well wishes.....glad dat u like the recipes......

keruri

Hi <font color="0000ff">Winnie</font>,
I'm not leaving this thread... can't bear to leave u.
happy.gif
i'm only joining another thread as well.

so how's this sat?

keruri

hi <font color="119911">winnie</font>,
i think i can guess what u r trying to say. ya... *shy* thanks for your well wishes!!! your cartoons are really cute? where did u get them?

keruri

Hi Winnie,
Got your mail liao. hee...
Thanks for your recommendation! Btw, how long will you be going this time? Gonna miss you...

pooh_ger

Kelly,
Sorry i think they took out dat page on the confinement recipe &amp; tips liao....But it's okie not to wori i'll always be there for u.....so i've consolidated same recipes from all over the net for u will be sending it to u shortly.....

Will be going away for approx. 3 days or so loh....

pooh_ger

Kelly,
She (Sandy) is our mummy &amp; oso our nanny from the other thread (SB).....the last gathering we went to her hse loh....next gathering u wanna join us?

keruri

hi <font color="0000ff">winnie &amp; sandy</font>,
thanks! thanks! what u've sent me is just great! if u dun mind me joining, sure! why not?!
127928.gif

ylyl

Hi Winnie
Can I have a copy of your recipe? thanks. My email address is [email protected]

does anyone know how to make grilled cutlet? either chicken or pork.

Or do you have recipe to make the gravy for mashed potatoes?

pooh_ger

Hi <font color="ff6000">Kelly</font>
<font color="0000ff">I'm actually here everyday its jus dat there's no posting so i didn't post oso loh......i think sandy will sms u dis evening or tml to let u noe the meeting time &amp; place, she will be the host for sunday's gathering.....Dun 4get to bring along some sample so can do some sales at the same time ok?</font>

<font color="119911">Keep me inform on the mooncake making class, i'll go if i can make it......</font>

keruri

wah... <font color="119911">winnie</font>... i know u r here already lah... so many postings. haha.. so this sun is on? i nearly go make other appt liao. :p i bot some ginko nuts today so if i do not oversleep this sun, i'll make some ginko nuts barley with beancurd sheets for you gals to sample. hee.. btw, how many pple will be there ah? so i can agar agar my proportions.

scobido

hi all \pink*wave*

can i join this thread?

i don't know how to cook but i like to learn to cook for my new family
happy.gif

must bai shi xue yi, hope all of u can be my shi fu

scobido

hi winnie

wonder if u r willing to share your cooking knowledge to me? can i have a copy of your recipe as well? wonder whether i can "wu shi zhi tong" :p

tnx
happy.gif
[email protected]

btw, beside cheesecake, are there any other cakes or brownies that we can make without using an oven or microwave ? cos i have neither

o, does anyone know how to make cheesecake without baking them?

scobido

btw, i went to surf the poon huat web. they hold teaching classes, wonder whether anyone has attended?

anyone knows when their taman jurong branch will open?

mint

Hi keruri and winnie,
I'm not sure where to go for such mooncake making classes but will try and find out. If any of you have "lobang", let us know, ya?