Choa Chu Kang Cresent / Yew Tee

wandererevo

hi all,

regarding cleaning with acid, i did checked with my designer, they advised me not to do so. As our tiles are new, acid will corrode the top layer of the ceramics tiles(especially gloss surface). Insist designer/contractor to use cardboard to protect the floor after layed.

sweetiee

hi beibei,

Welcome welcome... wow, so many CCKangers suddenly...
happy.gif

Yes, yes, I do jog, but must wait for a while more. Angelia Wong (Angie) also jogs... Hee hee... I also notice a lot of ppl cycle there. I swim too, do you?? I swim quite regularly but haven't been to the CCK pool yet.
happy.gif

Piggy, yup, the walking distance not that far really... takes me around 10 mins to walk from my block and some more my block is further in.
happy.gif

Alex, today I help you do the update...
happy.gif

1) Regenite - Regent Grove
2) Charming_tail – 559
3) Cychang (Paul) - 683A
4) Piggy - 684A
5) Bluz - 684B
6) Anxious - 684C
7) Angelia Wong (Angie) - 685B
8) Sweetiee / Lifetime - 686C
9) Lyn / Wandererevo - 688C
10) Cow - 690A (not confirm, need cow's advice)
11) Ann - 690B
12) Kas - 690C
13) Damnjian / BubbleBB’s brother - 691B
14) Angelia Ng- 692A
15) Alex / Doraelin - 692B
16) Discrete (No Data on block no.)
17) lonigal - 688B
18) beibei - 688A

beibei

angelia ah
tot i did mention to u once??
never mind...since we are neighbours so
it is ok lah
7353.gif
i have practised a lot
on posting the icons ah!much progress right??

sweetiee.
so u live near to me ah??maybe we did meet at
the bus stop??when u joining me to jog??
7354.jpg

beibei

hi sweetiee.

my hubby and I tot of buying bicycles and use
them to fetch us ard CCK..like go marketing at Limpang.go NTUC..go Sunshine place...wanted to
go swimming at the CCK community club which is near blk 78+ ...but yet to check out the
price...cos want to get tanned and slim down
for my gown fitting...
7355.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">wandererevo,</FONT>
no leh... he din send to me.. think u ask him to send to <FONT COLOR="ff6000">doraelin</FONT>.. i dunno did i request before or after <FONT COLOR="ff6000">doraelin</FONT> liao..

okie, wait for ur mail..

sweetiee

hi beibei,

Hee my hubby also mentioned he feels like getting a bike but I told him that he'll probably end up under-utilising it since most of the time he drives and I walk.
happy.gif

I dun think you've seen me at the bus-stop coz I always walk... never took the bus there before.;P

I stay at 686C... actually where's your blk huh? Not the same side as MRT station right? If you want to jog with me gotta wait till after I become an official mum in Nov...
lol.gif
But I still swim at least once or twice a week though.
happy.gif

Hee... you so cute like Angelia like to use different icons... me too lazy... normally just use whatever emoticons available.
blush.gif

beibei

hi sweetiee,

I live at Blk 688A.me will walk with hubby
from home to mRT and vice versa when it is not hot
as my hubby can't stand heat!!

so u going to be a mum??so meant u complete
your wedding dinner etc??wow so envy!!

my block is at regent grove track ah...

7371.gif

mag

Bei Bei!

Love your monkey on the cushion! Where did u manage to get all those cute pics?
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
rofl.gif

beibei

hi mag,
those are pictures which my friend forward
to me...if u really like i try ask them
forward to me then i email u.
happy.gif

alex

Hi Bei Bei and Lonigal,

Welcom welcome... me after morning and afternoon not around, didn't expect to see so many neighbors joining this thread. Very good...very good... to see more neighbors
bounce.gif

Hi Bei Bei,

I guess you and your hubby also like sport type... me too... at least 3 to 4 times per week. However somtimes can be very lasy (once per week)
embarrassed.gif

Hi Angelia,

You will be laying tiles this week, which I believed overall reno completion will be within early next month, right? Can I come and see see. I think mine by than can be able to "Jian Ren" liao...
happy.gif

Hi Wandererevo,

Initially I also face the same problem. The person in charge in town council (Technical Officer) did not even know the update when I call him. Everything also don't know and will check. In the end no news. This has delay almost 3 weeks.

I managed to call his superior (Principle Technical Officer) and also e-mail to them our unit situation. Of cause, i a bit KS... also "cc" to the PTO's boss too. heeee... Within 1 week all defects done cum completion of cement screed.

I got their contact from CCKC receptionist.

No choice leh... my girl girl complain things not done and I am too soft hearted
embarrassed.gif

Hi Sweetiee,

Thanks for your update.. Now you got the "gong lao" liao...
happy.gif
thanks... Hope to see more neighbors hor...

alex

Hi Wandererevo,

I guess i have attention my message to the wrong person. it should be attention to Piggy...
embarrassed.gif

Hi Piggy,

Welcome back to this thread... Hope the above mentioned information helps...
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Alex, Piggy,</FONT>
they came to rectify the defects very fast leh.. i think within that wk leh.. but ui dunno our contractor submitted the request for cement screeding anot.. he says he'll coordinate with HDB on that..

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Alex,</FONT>
ur cement screed is b4 laying of tiles? i asked my contractor, he says they lay first, then ask HDB to screed is better.. but a couple of others say otherwise.. then i oso dunno who to listen to!!

sure, actually if u happen to be there when the workers are there (but we not ard lah), u can oso go see lor.. ur contractors got work on Sat, Sun one anot? i not sure if ours got or not.. if urs got, then i can go see ur reno if i go "check" on my new hse on wkend.. kekeke...

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">beibei,</FONT>
i like ur "pumpkin" icons leh..

C

cychang75

hi angelia

i sent wandererevo's house photo to your hotmail account...paiseh...not in singapore during late july and have been very busy lately with my house renovation and rom preparation....

paul

alex

Hi Angelia,

Wow... So fast for rectification ... maybe they "mark" us liao...

I also blur blur about cement screed leh... I remember according to my ID, he is quoting me very cheap for Supreme laminate becuase cement screed will be done thru HDB (so less one procees. Even if it is not "even", no problem becuase there is another layer of so call "cushion" before laying laminate.

As for the living and Dinning tiles. ID firm prefer to lay cement screed themselves because they need precise evenness for the marble.

If whole house is laying tiles, I believed need to complete cement screed first.

Hmmm... will call up to see if they are working on Sat and Sun. Actually my ID only put up a pad lock for us, main door not lock. You can open and see see too...
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">paul,</FONT>
thx.. got the mail..

when's ur ROM?! and how's ur reno going on?! started oready not har?!

hahah.. ours oso only padlock..

aiya, wait i can open, cannot close (hands not long enuff) then die lah...

hey, we're hving the same concept as ur dining leh.. (the ledge and mirror above it..)

alex

Hi All,

Need your advice urgently leh... My ROM also coming up soon. Next month... Seems like a lot to prepare. However until now, me and my girl girl still take things easily... Still blur blur waiting for thing taken by events.
uhoh.gif
Need some help...

beibei

hehe Alex!!
congrad!!!

when my rom was about 3moths away i already start
looking for makeup artist,make reservation at
restaruant for my ROM lunch...and tried all means
to lose weight!!also to notify those coming
to the ROM or the lunch..

when is your rom date may I know??

alex

Hi Bei Bei,

Thanks for your infor... Didn't know there is so many to do 3 mths before actual day (ROM). Now only left 1 months... oh no...
uhoh.gif

Think need to cater for Tea sesson because early afternoon... Luckily my girl girl don't want make up... heee...
lame.gif

Anythings elase to prepare?? Maybe cameraman hor...

I might get prepare for clothing this weekend, maybe both of us will be "qin cai" a bit

Hi Angelia,

I guess you have B/W, color, and digital cameraman huh? i saw it when I click your name leh... All your friends or from package?

Hi all,

So pai sei, both of us so sotong. Now than realise need to prepare so many... Need help...
embarrassed.gif

ann

Wow wee...so many msgs in a day.

Welcome new friends
happy.gif

Was at my new place this morning. Had to tie up some loose ends with my interior designer. On top, had to pass down instructions to the workers on the placement of my lights. The lights in the L-box was being installed in the afternoon. Will be completed by tomorrow. My grilles are up too as well as the shower screen for the MBR bathroom.

In fact, my house has also been painted. Touch up will be done before hand over. Laminates will be installed this Friday. In the meantime, carpentry is being done at their workshop. So in Sep, they will install my cabinets.

Oh yeah, change your pipes to copper ones. More durable.

Alex - congrats to your ROM.

My wedding is in Jan 2003
happy.gif

angelia

Hi Alex,

Congrats
happy.gif

My ROM was in July last year. You can ask your friends to help you to take photos. For us, my dad help us to take pictures. As for make-up, I DIY myself. Since your girl girl doesn't want make up, then its one item off the list liao.
You will need to get hand bouquet from florist oso.

Since your session is in early afternoon, then you will have to source for a place for tea after that. Can either go for high tea or tim sum. For us, our session was in the morning so we went to Merchant Court for lunch.

And the most important thing of all is to get your rings
happy.gif
Without the rings, you will be in big trouble
happy.gif

alex

Hi All,

Thanks for your information and congrats here... Million thanks again...
happy.gif

I've try to I’ve also try to look for the infor in other threads too. Hmmm try to complete the rest of the outstanding items this weekend. Yesterday both of us agreed to have ROM as simple as possible. Our parent very “Chin Na” (Traditional type) more important to them is the customary leh…
happy.gif

Yesterday call up to check the stock and size of the wedding ring we wanted, lucky available anytime.

Wonder where got good hand bouquet? Any idea usually how big the size of hand bouquet?
7406.gif
I am very “Suan Gu” hor…
embarrassed.gif

ROM 18 Sept

doraelin

Wah it's great to see our thread so full of life!

Alex,
I oso rom in Sep leh. My date about one week after yours. Looks like we got a bit in common. (still rem I'm in the same block as u?) From wat i read, ur unit is the inner one. Mine is the "outer" one leh.
happy.gif

angelia,
so i guess i oso can wave a big "Hi" to u from my place
wink.gif
u stay high or lower floor?

i think my unit will be almost identical to both of yours. would really love to see how u all plan and decor ur space for reference!

Sweetiee,
so envious of u.. gonna be mummy soon. u seem to me like a very "healthy lifestyle" person. (still go swimming when u r expecting - i'll be too lazy to do that
embarrassed.gif
) but i heard it's really good form of exercise for mums-to-be.

anyway, pple, I've got a bad experience to share here. last sunday, went up to check my flat to see if HDB rectification works have been carried out. at 1st me &amp; bf were quite pleased that most of the things were done, but guess what we saw later?
think the workers very bo chup-they urinated all over the toilet bowl of our MBR toilet! it's really disgusting! they didn't even lift up the toilet seat. the whole seat was covered with urine stains.
angry.gif

Soo very angry when we saw that. did it happen to anyone of u all?
sigh.. we shdn't have splashed away the stains. Shd have left them there (as evidence) and lodge a complaint right? :p

now it's just too late.
sad.gif

wandererevo

HI Alex,

Congrats....

Most important thing to take note is to be punctual at least 30mins before the ceremony.

Hi Angelia,

That's great. My wife like to display pics, art pcs etc, therefore we have a ledge. we got the mirror from Ikea.

wandererevo

Hi Alex,

Do u mind sharing with me how much does yr contractor charge u for Supreme lamination? Send the price to my email. Thanks.

I went to Supreme directly instead of going thru my contractor(much cheaper!)

beibei

hi Alex
Actually the rings is optional according to ROM
regulations but most of the couples who spend quite a bomb on the rings..as for hand bouquet,maybe you can try the florist at Jurong Point near Sushi Fiesta.My hubby paid $60 for it
and I still keep it as dry flowers since 22/12/01
my ROM till now...

my hubby went to buy a shirt and tie specially for
our ROM..me bought a Daniel Yam dress and never
worn since ROM..we spent about $1000 on ROM itself..but managed to cover back as friends gave
sufficient Ang Baos to breakeven.We had our ROM
lunch at Maison Bisque at Suntec.quite fun as the manager even led the guests to YAM SENG to us!!!
really surprised!!!

missed my ROM....the BEST is yet to come...my
wedding next year June..your ROM date two days
after my birthday!

7437.gif

angelia

congrats!! ur ROM is 1 day after my bday, 1 day b4 my hubby's bday, &amp; on our monthly anniversary!!!!

the rest have given u what to prepare.. for flowers, juz a small bouquet will do.. if want it easy/cut cost, can get a few stalks of calla lilies &amp; tie them together with sash.. looks elegant &amp; nice..

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">doraelin,</FONT>
so our flat layout is the same!! me on 15th flr.. what abt u?!

oh, mine's not really for pix display, but rather as a breakfast table for quick meals.. i oso tot of getting the mirror from Ikea, but hubby dun like.. so prob gotta custom-make.. unless i can persuade him by then..

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Ann,</FONT>
initially we wanted to change pipes to copper ones too.. but in the end decided against it.. my parents hse using the PVC piping, &amp; so far still in good condition.. so we decided to save that $500+..

<FONT COLOR="119911">our tiling works shld be completed by today, or tmr.. &amp; the contractor said carpentry dun need permit..

huby juz called the contractor, will be meeting him this Fri for carpentry discussion, &amp; was told he will bring us to some place to choose.. is this the normal procedure?!
</FONT>

wandererevo

Hi Angelia,

Do u have kitchen cabinet? If u do have, my advice is to change yr pipe to copper. Be'cos my parents' house initially used PVC pipes but after 7 years, PVC pipe leaked and damaged the top kitchen cabinet. In the end, changed pipe and whole kitchen cabinet.

angelia

i'm not doing top cabinet, juz the bottom, so shld be okie rite?!

my parents flat is since 1984 but nothing happended leh... aiyo, if i say change now, sure kena scolding one... n i think they've oready shifted the piping inlets &amp; outlets liao.. so now i can only pray hard lor..

wandererevo

angelia,

if u only got bottom one then i think is still ok. if u got top one, it will be very troublesome, as u wouldn't notice it until u see water dripping down from your cabinet.

Scolding by who, yr husband or contractor? I dun think contractor will scold u lah....afterall is $$.

alex

Hi All,

Thanks for your advice... Really give alot of ideas. Should be able to sleep well tonight.

Didn’t know my ROM is close to special dates of so many of you… maybe next time down the road after all shift in, we might celebrate special occasion together with all CCKC neighbors in this thread…

Hi Wandererevo,

I’ll send the quote to to you later… by today okie…

Hi Bei Bei,

Wow so good huh… can cover back losses also… For us don’t have intention to invite many people. Just only parents and less than 4 friends which include cameraman… Don’t think can even cover 5%.

Hi Angelia Ng,

I think if you only doing for the bottom potion, should be ok… For carpentry if you happen to know of certain design you like, maybe just show it to your contractor, he will advice you if there is any minor changes needed. As for material I think more or less you have fix it as Solid ply… You could ask him to show you samples of laminate or veneer or color. From you can select what you want. Just my 2 cents worth of suggestion. Hope it helps.

Ha haa haa… I have not selected the material for my carpentry yet… very slow right… This Saturday will finalized detail drawing and selection of material for carpentry since this is the last few item to be install… Still ok…

Anyway very excited to go down this Sun to see the progress of my tiles work... Pray hard everything turns out good...

angelia

forgot to answer ur qn on the photographers..

i engaged a "freelance" (<FONT COLOR="ff6000">Leslie Kok)</FONT> for the B&amp;W Journalistic.. &amp; ask a Uni fren to do the color ones.. as for digital portion, i actually did ask that (sec) fren to take for me.. he juz brought a long his camera &amp; snap along.. he oso recorded the solemnisation process.. the rest got to see it, but not me cos that day i was bz, &amp; till now always meet him "ad-hoc" so still din manage to get hold of the CD...

btw, <FONT COLOR="ff6000">Leslie's</FONT> charges was cheap back then, cos she juz started.. think she revised her price &amp; now i consider it quite steep..

alex

Hi Angelia,

Thanks for your infor...

I have seen your ROM pics in the website, must say very impressive. Both of you look very compatible and got "Fu Qi Xian"

angelia

<FONT COLOR="119911">contractor last min ask to meet up to discuss carpentry works (kitchen cabinet, feature wall, divider, mbr wardrobe, etc) with his carpenter.. met from 7:30pm -10:30pm, and paid 40% of the reno cost which approx to $10K.. so tired &amp; heartpain... but actually we still not very confirm abt the feature wall (to incl shoe cabinet anot) &amp; mbr wardrobe (placement of frosted glass).. lucky he kind enuff to send us home..

happy to see the tiles are up, but they're covered, so can't really see anything.. kitchen flr oso ready, but think they did the base too high liao.. din measure cos like very rude to measure in front of them..

juz a quick check, what is the height of ur kitchen cabinet, measured from the FLOOR? the carpenter said 34" but i think it's a bit too low leh.. maybe for the cooking stove it's ok lah, but for cabinet.... i really lost..</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">alex, doraelin,</FONT>
since our flr layour is similar, i wanna ask u abt the chimney hood..

do u need to cut the chimney hood, due to the beam above? the carpentry man said need to cut a L-like section out of the movable section &amp; cut a bit off from the bottom as well.. wonder if <FONT COLOR="ff6000">Mayer</FONT> does that or not? &amp; what's the charges?

after measurement, the carpenter told us to get sink of max width 760mm only.. i tot can fit 900mm?! <FONT COLOR="ff6000">Alex</FONT>, need ur rely on this..

sweetiee

Hi doraelin,

No need to be envious lah... your turn will come!
lol.gif
Hee, I'm just being kiasu, heard more exercises may be able to help with the labour, that's why! I just went swimming again yesterday...
happy.gif

Yuks! The workers are so inconsiderate! I think you should still lodge a complaint! After all, it will show that they shouldn't mess around with you guys and better warn them not to do it again if not they'd better replace the whole toilet bowl!

Hi Alex,

Wow, ROM-ing soon... congrats! Dun worry too much lah, the last time I did not do a lot for our ROM too... it really depends on what you what. If you just want a simple affair there's really not much you need to worry about.
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">hiazzz... now got BIG PROBLEM liao..

the hood that we bought cannot fit into our kitchen!!! now dunno what to do!! already paid for the hood.. initially tot "cut" will do, but now was told due to the exhaust, only can cut max a certain amt, but with that, still can't fit beam.. unless we hv the hood real low, very near the kitchen cabinet top, or we do the cabinet top real low... hiaz.. guess both are not good alternatives!!</FONT>

if u hvn't order ur hood, do check it out with ur ID carefully.. cos ur hood dimension is similar, but i not sure whether the exhaust is at similar position anot lah....

L

lonigal

Hi all ,

Wow so many posting leow .can't catch up leow leh.I can't come in so often ,realy admire u pply so good life.

Hi angelia,

I remember tha once I went togethe wif my brother ,the shop owner did mention my brother's house got beam or not leh. If have ,he wil recomman other hood.
U shd tell them tha is their fault so u request to change another model lor.Dont worry....everytin wil b fine lah.
Thank 4 ur advice on the cabinet height ,i must go and do some homework on tha also.

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">lonigal,</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="ff0000">
we did tell them we've a beam, and that lady juz said "oh, then dun take that (other) model".. but she shld hv asked how high is the beam or things like that rite? since they've been selling, shld hv known what to highlight to us..

the 1 we bought is 1 of the high end one.. so if wanna change, oso dunno which to change as i think most chimney type won't be able to fit in.. if change to those non-chimney type, will be much cheaper, then what shld i do with the balance $$.. they sure won't refund us one..</FONT>

alex

Hi Angelia ng,

For the height of the kitchen cabinet it was measure from the motar base (lift up area) onwards. Height not sure as detail drawing for carpentry will be discussed this coming weekend. ID did not mentioned there is a problem with the bean leh… will have to check with him again. I don’t think it need to cut a L shape for your model I have look at the Mayer catalog. For your model of your hood need a min height of 570mm and max up to 1050mm. Your kitchen high is about 8.5ft high and the bean is about the size of the “light box” (still got 570cm) Might not be a problem.

Need to check a few question before able to answer to the rest of your question correctly.

1) Did your contractor finished the carpentry work first than you buy your hood? The size of the hood will not be able fix into the hood.
2) Did your contractor only have fix design for hood potion? If that the case only have select the hood they recommended

I’ll try to scan the drawing of my Kitchen Cabinet without dimension for your review. Will send it to your e-mail.

As for the sink, I’ve ordered quite a big one. Which is 2 bowl type. Can’t remember the dimension leh. Are your doing a L-shape cabinet below. If yes than the size is limited. Mine is one from one end to the other, therefore it has more space for the sink. See the pics I send you, you will know what I mean

For my kitchen cabinet my ID have open a potion for the Hood. Maybe this might helps.

I’ll might call you to confirm your question again after I send you the pics… Worst come to worst maybe can still request Mayer to change hood…

sweetiee

hi Ann,

I've not checked this thread for a while...
happy.gif

I'm not busy lah, but guess the rest are all busy with reno...

Hi Angelia,

Have you resolved the hood problem?? I din read abt it until a while ago... Can your contractor do some retification to the carpentry? Or maybe get other hood and use the balance for other things... like oven?

Hope everything will turn out ok for you...
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Sweetiee,</FONT>
ya lor, so bz.. finally can take a 3-wk break after yesterday's 5-hr discussion with contractor!! cos tonite hubby flying to Japan.. &amp; me flying 2 wks later!! yahoooooooo.......
7770.gif

met contractor yesterday from 11:30am - 4:30pm to confirm design, colors of cabinets, etc.. really shacked!!

tentatively the hood problem is deemed as solved, after we made a trip down to Novena Sq outlet last Fri.. but think will bring our contractor to Mayer after we come back from Jpn. let the manager explain to him &amp; detach the model to let him see so that he can hv clearer picture... then can on-the-spot confirm if it's able to fit into our kitchen.. else, no choice lor..
sad.gif

tulips

hello sweetiee

sorry to interupt here, but i have a favour to ask from you. can u pls give me your email addy so that i can write to u?

thanks!
happy.gif

sweetiee

hi Tulips!

How have you been? Tell you what, I'll write you an email instead since I'm using my co. email acc. most of the time.
happy.gif

ann

Hey all,

Updates :

Carpentry at my place have started. The framework for my shoe cabinets/kitchen cabinets and the cabinets below my vanity top are up as of today. Think they will fix the doors to the cabinets tomorrow. After that, will be the bi-folds for the kitchen entrance. 6 bifolds all in all.

On Thu, the feature wall to hid the storeroom door &amp; the wardrobes in MBR and another bedroom shd be installed. I also have a mini feature wall in the study (converted to a cosy corner) which will be wallpapered on one side with a small bench across in an arch.

Air-con will be up on Fri. Touch ups here and there for next week. Curtains &amp; roman blinds will be in during the 1st wk of Sept.

After that, there will be general cleaning of the house before we take over it officially.

Who's next? For Updates
happy.gif

ann

One more thing:

Ikea is having sale till 25 Aug. Can pick up the small stuff. Not too bad.

Shopped there today and had some rather good buys
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Ann,</FONT>
wow, so gd.. that means u can shift in by mid-Sep izzit?!

for us.. currently a lot of things gotta hold/do halfway.. e.g aircon(hvn't decide get who to do), lightings(hvn't buy), MBR wardrobe(due to a/c piping), kitchen cabinet top(hvn't bought sink)..etc ... prob can only settle them when we come back, ard 09 Sept.. so forsee flat will be ready earlist by Oct lor..

went IKEA, wanted to look for lights, but din manage to find nice one.. quite limited.. but saw 1 which might be good for bathrooms &amp; storeroom...

alex

Hi All,

I am back again...
bounce.gif
Currently still doing the wet work half way. Kitchen and Store room flooring completed. Living and dining half way only. Final completing wet work next week.

All the ceiling work done plus aircon piping. Will wait till competion of paiting than install the unit.
happy.gif

Hi Angelia,

Completed my piping last Sat. It takes 1/2 hour between the Aircon folks, my ID, me and Joey to brainstorm on how to lay the piping. You unit and my is similar. Many hidden beam which cannot be touch. or else HDB will...
sad.gif

At first Aircon guys wanted to go for a longer method which go one big round from M.Bed Rm to other room. But in the end my ID proposed to run across the M.Toilets. No choice but shoter route with better aircon efficiency leh...
happy.gif