Choa Chu Kang Cresent / Yew Tee

meow

Alex,
Sorry, another question. At that time when you open your door after you get the keys. Did you find that the storeroom is full of moist and still air? My walls were all turn yellowish. Shall i report this to HDB as well?

Angelia,
Welcome back. Glad to see you around again and you enjoy yourself during the wedding.

alex

Hi Angelia,
Welcom back. Glad to hear that you have enjoy that day.

Hi Meow,
As for the basin, You can change to whatever design you like. However just take note that you have already paid for the basin. Some of us have change to glass type and some to Vanity top type. it is approve by HDB

I can't remember whether if it is full of moist, but confirm it is full of still air. My suggestion is no point reporting this. Even if you were to report it, the most they will paint it with a layer of white paint. Unless you main intention is to have white painting at the storeroom. During renovation, you contractor will also paint over it with the color you wanted.

What I did is to open up the door until renovation, to let still air to come out lor. Alternately you could clean it with a clean wet cloth before their painting and leave the door open.

meow

Thanks Alex for your recomendations.
happy.gif

alex

Urgent Announcement Here…
Hi All,

Due to some personal reasons, I’ll be leaving this forum discussion for a while.
sad.gif
May or may not be (Most likely may not be) coming back for the discussion.
uhoh.gif
this few months it has been really a great to know all you folks over in CCK (Yee Tew) discussion. I have learnt a lot of thing for you folks too while discussing with you folks regarding renovation and other matters. Sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
happy.gif
it is really sad that I have to say that this will be the last posting here and really hope to meet up with you folks one of this day. Do write to me at [email protected] if you need any help on any matter. (Please don’t send virus hor…)
nono.gif

I have made the final updated name list and blks for those who have discussed in this thread that they are staying. Do hope someone here will take up the role of constant updating of information for all the folks here.
happy.gif
In additional I have made some recommendation for the ID I have used. I feel that this ID is worth trying and has done a super good work for my house. Pricing is the most reasonable compare to the rest in terms of lead-time/Quality/Material used. Sincerely hope this information do help you in your renovation.
happy.gif

Bye Bye from here and hope we will be able to meet up one of these days.
kiss.gif

1) Regenite - Regent Grove
2) Charming_Tail – 559
3) Cychang (Paul) - 683A
4) Meow – 683C
5) Piggy / Netsnob (SS Yap) - 684A
6) Anxious - 684C
7) Angelia Wong (Angie) - 685B
8) Meggie – 686A
9) Bluz – 686B
10) Sweetiee (Elleon) / Lifetime - 686C
11) Bei Bei - 688A
12) Lonigal / Kirin / Adam Teo– 688B
13) Lyn / Wandererevo (Wai Meng) - 688C
14) Cow - 690A (not confirm, need cow's advice)
15) Ann / SY- 690B
16) Kas / Duchass - 690C
17) Damnjian / BubbleBB’s Brother / Milong - 691B
18) Angelia Ng- 692A
19) Alex / Doraelin - 692B
20) Pucca75 - 78* series
21) Discrete / Derick / Concern / Irvin / SehLin – (Block # ???)

ID: Elfa Design & Contracts Pte Ltd
Located at IMM #03-64. Contact Joseph Teo (Manager) - 90608767
Remarks:\ My house was done by him and I am very satisfied with his professionalism and commitment in work and to customer. Quality of work is very good. Price is the most reasonable amount the 20 ID I have compared (Of cause after negotiation). He is very resourceful in terms of design/material proposal and sourcing of material (especially alternate material). Just tell him recommended by Alex from CCK 692B.

Don’t miss me Ok heeee……………
lame.gif

May God Bless you folks always…
happy.gif

Bye Bye again and chao from here……
smile.gif

beibei

alex,

WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really sad to know a neighbour leaving here....
Hope you will be able to settle your personal matter...

Please take care!!!
happy.gif

meow

Angelia,
Yep, i agree with you. Now everyone has disappear to nowhere.

Alex,
take care.... best wishes to you
sad.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Angelia Wong,</FONT>
think ur wedding is this Sat rite??

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">ConGRAtulAtiOnS!!!!!</FONT>

13139.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">angelia (wong),</FONT>
haha.. u said that urself.. so i'll be waiting for ya... &amp; i'll share with u mine.. but i hvn't got them till now
lame.gif

&amp; i'll get beibei to join us. am sure she's also interested to see ur wedding pix.
happy.gif

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">ReLAx &amp; EnJOy UR BiG dAY!!!</FONT>
13184.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">meow,</FONT>
aiyo, no need to blur lah, juz look at the nick then u know lor..
happy.gif

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">pucca,</FONT>
of cos u'r welcome.. u ask publicly, i wanna say "no" oso cannot rite??? kidding..
crazy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">meow,</FONT>
u wanna join the CCKC group or the bridal group??

if CCKC gotta wait till <FONT COLOR="ff6000">angelia wong's</FONT> actual pix are ready.

bridal group, see how they arrange leh. but i not in town nez wkend!

meow

I will, as long i see some posting, i sure come in one. But starting from 1st of Jan, i won't be in till night. Can't surf net during office hours.

ketchup

Hi

Anyone has any idea where to get cheaper roller blinds or roman blinds to "cover up" the glass panel and the little window for the aircon in the masterbedroom? (Installation service not necessary). Think the sun is gonna disrupt my sleep on late Sunday mornings..
lame.gif

B

bluemice

Hv u tired to take a lookie at Spotlight for ideas, hv seen them selling the white PVC ones for abt <$20, while the fabric/colored ones are abt 70~80+.

bluemice

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">angelia (wong),</FONT>
helloooooooo, R u back from honeymoon??

thot u said u wanna share ur pix leh
lame.gif
wink.gif

angelia

ketchup,
we hvn't install the curtains/blinds, so can't advise u.

only bought ready made curtains from Carrefour &amp; used those extendable rod to hang them up for our master bedroom widows. for the small window near the aircon, i'm using newspaper at the moment
lame.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">CCK kakis,</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">u wanna drop me a mail with info like
<FONT COLOR="119911">
- block number
- nick used in SB forum
- real name
- contact number (pref mobile)
</FONT>
so that i can compile a list &amp; we can start to arrange "house visiting" sessions
happy.gif

</FONT>

ketchup

Angelia,
Thanks anyway!

bluemice,
Went Spotlights. Custom-made ones cost about $100+ not including the materials itself
lame.gif

The ready made ones are either too big or too small in width... Maybe have to ask my blind person to do it for me. Cost about $150 per small window... Jia lak...
sad.gif

But thanks for the tip anyway!
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">GATHERING!!!</FONT>
CCK-ers,

will be meeting <FONT COLOR="ff6000">Angelia (Wong)</FONT> coming Sun to view wedding pix. anyone keen to join?

will prob be going to her place, then mine. if anyone is generous to "open house", we can also arrange to drop by &amp; c c look look
happy.gif

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">
Date : 26 Feb, Sunday
Time : 2pm
Venue : Angelia (Wong) &amp; Angelia (Ng)'s hse
(&amp; anyone who wanna open house!!
happy.gif
)
</FONT>

angelia

hi angelia,

so sorry... dun think can make it this sunday. I have got some last minute urgent things to attend to this sunday..so sorry about that. Can we postpone to 15th Feb (sat) around evening time after my classes? very sorry....

D

dogtail

Where is Spotlight (the curtain maker many of you mentioned)?

Since all of u are staying at the 68X blocks, anyone of you have problems with your kitchen wall tiles? Cracks..etc?

D

dogtail

Thanks Pucca,

Any use Spotlight before? How are their prices and services?

D

dogtail

Thks Pucca.

Seems like this forum is kinda dead...joined at the wrong time. Ha!

angelia

dogtail,
u oso staying near Yew Tee MRT area? which block u staying? actually not ALL of us stays at Blk 68X, some at 69X
happy.gif

yup, seems like everyone on "vacation" after reno works are done
sad.gif

so envious of the SengKang thread where it's still going strong.

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">however, will be organising an outing to <FONT COLOR="ff6000">angelia's (wong)</FONT> &amp; prob my place after CNY, to view our wedding pix and also see see look look at our house
happy.gif
can post ur email here if u'r interested so i can keep u in the loop
happy.gif
</FONT>

angelia

<CENTER><FONT SIZE="+2"><FONT COLOR="aa00aa">
WiShiNg EvEryOnE A hAppY &amp; PrOsPerOus GoAT YeAr!!!
</FONT></FONT></CENTER>

<CENTER>
16761.gif
</CENTER>

angelia

CCKers,
muz come contribute cos 2nd WIS coming... muz help promote our area lah..
biggrin.gif

last couple of wks, a unit(same layour as ours) on the 13th floor of our blk is having "open house" but we din hv time to go c c look look.. then this week, realised they took off the "open house" posters in the lifts... hiaz.. missed the opportunity...
sad.gif