CHINESE SOUP RECIPES

cecilialim

wah the files so big ah! i don't wan be housewife.. but i don't mind looking at good food stated in the files
happy.gif

[email protected]

aquarius_888

aspialle...ya my hubby cook that sliced lean meat thingy too...and sometimes we cook minced meat with tau kwa with dark soya sauce...that one is really easy to cook and if eat with rice or porridge very nice.
happy.gif

aquarius_888

Oh ya talk about soup...another of my fav is papaya with pork rib soup or papaya with sliced fish soup...quite easy to cook too and very nice.
happy.gif

levynn

ok, ladies... i'll email the files to u all over the weekend... office PC cannot make it... slower than a snail...

aquarius_888

skylar kns lah you, hahaha...Yours also big big mah...wuahahahah not always lah cos it's not that easy to find papaya soup and if cook got to buy those 'green' papaya...

Very funny cos I dun dare and never will eat the papaya fruit but I love the soup.

pinkbunny

WAH eat papaya soup will affect the boobs? steady la. i also want. but then again, i already 36D leh... muahahahaha

aquarius_888

Pink...papaya soup good for breastfeeding mums cos it's supposed to help increase milk supply...that's why people always say papaya soup is good for boobs but seriously dun think it will increase the size of boobs though kekeke...

36D still drink somemore later you got to hold boobies and walk...LOL...enough already lah.
367301.gif

lipstar

pinkbunny:
367305.gif
Come here and boast about your 36 triple D assets again?

levynn: I also want. Total cook newbie here, but need to learn cooking lah. Thanks a lot! lipstar's email Oh, weekend is perfecly fine.

aspialle

hahaha my frd with good assets also love papayas....anyway another recipe is to use tou pok , cut open and turn inside out, can put minced meat inside and use tooth pick to close the opening. deep fry it also very nice wor

pinkbunny

wah steady. i'm hitting the fruit stalls tonight! walau lipstar, don't keep following me leh you stalker!

eh everybody, my ah lao forbid me to buy deep fryer. he said 'what you want to cook with deep fryer? french fries?' then i lan lan cos i had no answer for him

skylar

Wahahah... Pink...
see lah.. kena stalk liao.. of coz lah.. neh neh so dua.. who dun stalk u! whahaha...

deep fryer can fry many things besides french fries amah!! say chicken wings lah.. or say calamari lor...

pinkbunny

skylar, ya lor. my assets always kena stalked one. what to do, amy yip mah. muahahahha.

walau my ah lao's question took me by surprise mah. now i can think of sibeh many things that can be cooked in deep fryer but when he asked, i kena stun dio mah.

ok ok. anybody got har cheong gai recipe? :D

stepford

haha... seems like we have all moved on from Chinese Soup Recipes to mammoth assets!

For har cheong gai, I usually buy the Singlong brand of prawn paste and then I marinate the chicken overnight so it's really stinky the next day. Again, must deep fry to golden brown perfection. Another reason to get that deep fryer!

aquarius_888

The Simply Her promo just ended...that one if you subscribe the mag at $30 you can get a free small deep fryer. Quite good if you dun always deep fry things.

pinkbunny

walau eh. basket. i always miss this kind of promo just by a few days one lor. walau....

oooo... stepford's ha chiong gai sounds happening.
eh skylar you got deep fryer or not? you got, i trade you my oven for a day la
biggrin.gif

cecilialim

high expectations hen ask him cook on his own lor...

i hate it when people already cook nice meal, not say inedible or what, then still can hiam here and there... very MCP

levynn

i got the deep fryer fr the Simply Her promo... it's quite small lah... we tried to deep fry some scallops n wavy fries that day... juz nice enough serving for 2...

ya... agree wif cecilia... put in so much effort to cook stil complain complain... then dun eat lor...

aquarius_888

I got 2 of the deep fryer...one is won thru lucky draw during one of the motherhood fair I think...the other one is thru the mag promo.

levynn

how come pple like so easy can win prizes fr lucky draw... i join so many... not even the teeny weeny consolation prize...

cecilialim

i only won some her world promo before.. loreal products... once in a lifetime

aqua you have 2 for what?? so you use together ah?

aquarius_888

levynn, cecilia...that one is becos we bought this instant DODO noodles...then there is this lucky dip...just pick out from a box and see what you win...then my son draw lor and won their so called first prize...somemore that noodles only few dollars...heh heh

One for my PIL when they shift to their own house.

skylar

Wahh.. Aqua.. wat 1st prize u win ah?

Me also got the Fryer from Simply Her. still haben kai zhang yet..

aquarius_888

ya lor...cos I think the instant noodles cheap cheap items so cannot give too good prizes. But still it's quite useful.
happy.gif

skylar, the mini deep fryer lor...same as the simply her one.

skylar

Cecilia..
u try wat this weekend? fryer or MJ table? kekeke...

Aqua..
I see very small leh.. dunno can fry wat lor.. haiz..

cecilialim

this weekend try fryer...

MJ anytime one... hb wanna go clubbing with friends tonight but i tired don't wanna follow him.. but if MJ i not tired liao kekeke

aquarius_888

but no one can play leh...I can only start late cos hubby will only be back around 10.30pm. I ask AG first...maybe she got plans already.

skylar

Wahhaa.. Cecilia..
ya ya I know ... kekeke.... try fryer ah..

this weekend thot of cooking up something..

where is the recipes ma ma??

cecilialim

so long never heard from AG.. how is she? my side also.. cos cols got to work during thsi period so very quiet like no one jio MJ...

skylar cook what? who's going to send us the file huh?

skylar

dunno leh.. Cecilia..
thot got pple wanna send us some big files rite?

but I want something simple to start with leh.. keeekkeke....

demio

so many postings... i m lost......

anyway to share, deep fryer... do something diff with the chicken wings... buy those with 2 sections without the drumlets... debone the bigger portion.

mix minced pork, diced mushrooms, garlic, water chestnuts and cabbage with a bit of light soya sauce, ma you and hua diao. let sit for 30 min (longer also can) then stuff the stuffings in the deboned portion of the wings. Deep fry and serve with thai chilli sauce

levynn

skylar...
told u must wait til tmr then i can send the recipes to u la.. my office pc damn slow... by the time i upload all the attachment files, merry x'mas liao...

ok, i consolidate the list of those who want the recipe. i repeat again, 9 zipped files = 2.04 MB. i'll send in 2 batches.

- [email protected] (pink bunny)
- [email protected] (skylar)
- [email protected] (cecilia)
- [email protected] (aqua)
- [email protected] (lipstar)
- [email protected] (hui)
- [email protected] (damantou)

pinkbunny

wah biang. on mc today only you girls write so much. and nobody even missed me. kns. ok don't friend you already. i go watch CSI.

eh aqua, sell me one of your fryers la