Chin Leng or other moderators, please take note

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Thanks for all the alerts and notices, all the required actions have been taken.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi CL

war has erupted at "Do i have to pay MIL clothes" (cant rememebr the exact sentence but something like this), will you be able to step in and assist?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sweetheart,

Thanks for the note. The off-topic messages have been removed. Please feel free to contact me again if the thread continues to be off-topic.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hweiz,

New application of SingaporeBrides card holders will receive complimentary tickets when choose to receive them.

For current members of SingaporeBrides card holders, just need to reply to the e-mail we'll be sending out by tomorrow noon.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

gin

CL,
The above link guy...is realli getting ppl's nerves. I noe that banning his nick, wont cure his 'eagerlity' on posting...how abt banning his IP address? Perhaps it should help for a while....

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Benefit of the good, Gin and Poshbb,

All the threads have been removed and more appropriate actions have been taken.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to alert us again if it happens again.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

blurr

Hi CL,

Just to check with u where have the babies & pregnant threads been shifted to?

I would believed that you have merged with others but i failed to find them now, can you please re-direct me.

Thanks!

piney

Hi Chin Leng

I have just posted 2 new threads on the sale of shoes under the sales corner. But I do not see the threads in 12,24,72 hrs view when I refresh the screen. Pls assist. thks.

gin

Dear CL,
I have a very small request. Could you kindly remove the thread on 'Beware of Fake Photographer'?
As I feel that its very unfair for him since he had already repent (at least from what I see he is doing), and people juz keep posting bad things about him.
And you can feel free to read from the postings by real brides who get him as photographer and their comments are there too.
I think perhaps renaming the thread would be good too.
Thanks alot for your attention.
happy.gif

man_tou_bear

Hi CL,

Amor Meus has moved from CHIJMES to Esplanade. Is there anyway to change the title of the thread "Amor Meus in CHIJMES'?

Thanks!

BTW, u have been a great moderator! Keep up the gd work!

S

scarscam

hey chin leng,

just wondering if valeriegan and shitslog are one and the same with YMIL??

gin

Hi CL,
Wonder when will July cover page changed? How come usually over 'date' wan? :p And also did you received my email on my pics? :p

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bear,

The thread has been changed but I did not include the location as this is usually not necessary for a thread name.

Thanks for the compliment! We'll continue to do our best!
kao_clap.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Christine,

The wedding package details has been removed from your message as requested.

Regards,
Chin Leng.