Done.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi g,

The thread was not removed as one of the user requested the thread to remain for a another 3 days period so that clarifications can be made.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

naturalgirl

Hi Chin Leng,

Pls remove these 2 msgs I had posted on the thread "hairy or hairless?"

================================================
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 9:03 pm:
Hi Skylar,

Thanks for enlightening me ....

===============================================
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 10:54 pm:
I am not so offended with crylor’s posting ...

===============================================
Thanks
Amy

kejo

Hi Chin leng,
I've forgotten to indicate the brand infront of my subject title: E600C Cable for downloading!

Dun mind help me to put a SAMSUNG infront of the model no.?
i.e Wanted: SAMSUNG E600C CABLE for downloading!

Thanks..

snowpod

hi chin leng,

came across this thread - "CHEAP Gucci Bags for sales !" @ the "marketplace & exchange corner: others". the poster blatantly lied about the purchase $ of her items (calling it a marketing gimmick) and lashed out at the whistle-blower. is this behaviour acceptable?

T

t

Hi Chin Leng,

I have noticed that Kayagal had placed a lot of ad in the marketplace. Seemed like she is using this forum as a mean to sell her stuff. Did not see her contributing in other forum. Please look into it. Thanks.

Regards

babu

CL,
I pity u.. this forum like going to turn to war zone liao... u got to do some damage control fast.. *give a pat on CL back* ge lian...

alot of thread fighting, but they just wouldn't stop.. God bless u *amen*

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Suelynn,

There was corruption of the file and we've fixed the problem. Everything should be back to normal now. Please feel free to let us know if there are any other problems. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi t,

As long as Kayagal is not selling the items as a form of business, it is allowed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi not again,

Thanks for the highlight. The thread has been removed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Not again and KPO user,

Thanks for the highlight. The threads have been removed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mashy Brainz and Beary,

Thanks for the alert. The problem has been fixed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

C

confused user

hi Chin Leng,
I noticed tat 1 of the users' postings in different threads made me so confused.
Tis user is requesting for transfering the BS pkg due to delaying of wedding, yet i c tis same user posted in another BS exchange experience wif other BTBs in tat BS thread & in banquet thread on wedding preparation on the same day coz tis user's AD is coming soon in few mths time.
I'm wondering is tis user sincerely requesting for transfering her BS pkg coz tis user's given reason is so confusing. (Due to delay of wedding or other unknown reason?)