Chin Leng or other moderators, please take note

doldrums

I agree abt me being the pain in the butt actually! LOL

I should just choose to be a silent bride.

Gracious!

We should all be? naeway aside from the spamming I would say this site is good for clueless brides like me.

doctor

i second that Eileen! not the pain in the butt part. lol the good site i meant.. but well, a little bit on the butt part thou..
happy.gif

mayng

doctor: oh ya.. i am.. a typical stayed home Hsewife but not with limited exposure like a doctor for sure. too bad, if doctor has depth calling ppl ass.. then u will soon or one fine day be one if you are a woman behind a man.
happy.gif

eileen: somehow agreed, sometimes being a pain in the ass can get things gng why not... :p
good plc to exchange ideas n suggestions n feedbacks, and making new friends too.. i had more GF(s) than before... at least increased by abt 40 females friends, which last time i had one a handful.

O

old-bird

Ling, Hilarion is a long-time advertiser with SBrides.
but i couldn't agree more with doctor and eileen, alot of us in the forum don't like you. Liek what you said, to each his own. But i'm glad i'm doctor and eileen shared my view abt you.

doctor

indeed typical housewife.. did i mention i am a woman?? give up...

second thoughts, eileen not that shallow.. anyway shan't not wasting my time with typical stayed home shallow hsewife.. may u enjoy the rest of ur day..

mayng

doctor: if.. u are... hmmm.. suppose to read in depth.

old-bird: i was just letting CL know, which i dun involves u. If CL thinks its gng to stay, its gng too... He is Moderator, i m here to share n comment. if u think i putting link for CL is not right.. fine... next time i PM CL instead. hope this will stop u from dislike me... i dun need that for sure.

mayng

CL: pls remove the links tt i have posted here since at least 2 or more felt i was an EYE SORE. if passing u links created unhappiness... i will PM u next time. Many thanks.
happy.gif

mayng

CT: yes. but i dun speak well, cos i pick up the lang. only later.

doc: i dun need such rapport like us... u busy with ur profession while i busy with my high tea.
happy.gif

mayng

CT: lol.. cheonged long ago.. kekek ya ya papaya. CT n CL related har? whahaha... hey wat u doing here pal. ooi how come u know its me har? i never dated u wat.. lol

C

ct

I knew CL since a couple of years back. I know of this forum cos err... nvm. hehe

Just pop in to look look see see then saw this flame war lor. Then i saw ur email. I remember u older than me by a bit and i think your surname was Ng so i test test waters lor. hehehe

i think the last time i saw you was err...2000 or 2001 when taggie, cruel, mj went holland v for laksa? quite long liao

mayng

CT: dun side track.. kekeke PM me.. i am heading to bring my dogs back from boarding house. PM me ya... i will try to email u soon..
happy.gif

C

ct

My apology to all for sidetracking... newbie to this forum.

I will get CL to filter all my posts
happy.gif

pausini

Seriously, I dun see wat wrong with Hilarion posting at all. If Hilarion is not doing the right things CL wld have remove the posting long ago and warning wld have issued.

I am quite agree with Eileen that brides came in here to get as much gd deal and offer as they can get.

naturally

Ling,
came here to look see after u told us... hee, ya i also noticed u are a very frequent poster here... omigosh how did u manage to track so many threads?!

But i guess Ling's intention is good, that part we must acknowledge even if u guys think she is an eyesore...

Ling... tell u something, go to CL's bridal directory, u will find the names of all advertisers, Hilarion is one of them, in fact he has been in SB for the longest time, giving us very helpful tips on photography and esp wat cameras are good!
happy.gif
I'm sure CL is appreciative of your help, hope u'll continue to be his forum PI, hee...
biggrin.gif

mayng

i hasnt been in this forum long enough to know if Hilarion is an advertiser or not. sorry abt this.

naturally: cos CL has a thread under the Advertisers.. something like tt. how come this thread of hilarion not inside?

hmm track so many.. cos i refresh the last 12 hours... and this person posted number of times. more like he doing ads for himself then recommending.

CT: u pm-ed me yet?

C

ct

Carole: Nope cos i forget what is my userid and password. Let me sign up later... but now got to go for lunch. hehe

gnatasha

Yep, Hilarion is a regular here, an advertiser I think, he's been ard since 2000, when I started to surf this site....

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Apologies for the late respone. Have finally managed to remove all 30 messages posted by Quinteer promoting a specific videographer. The whole excercies took us 1 hour!

We encourage sharing of information between genuine wedding couples in the forum. However, as some of you may have noticed, there has been an increase of incidents whereby service providers promoting their services in the forum when they are not our advertisers. Some of these messages were even posted by service providers who posed as wedding couples "sharing" their recommendation. This has become especially prevalent in "Home and Deco" and "Wedding/Honeymoon Photography And Videography" categories.

As we do not wish the forum to degenerate and become a "Classified Ads" section for service providers, we appreciate all help we can get to notify us of errant messages. These notification or messages can come to us by messages posted here, PMs and e-mails.

There are operating costs associated in running the portal smoothly. The operating costs are bandwidth, hardware, software, development, manpower etc which we derive from service providers who advertise with us so that we can contiune to make available the services of singaporebrides.com to wedding couples. As our advertisers, they can also choose to participate in the forum and occasionally announce their promotion when it is available.

We would just hope that service providers would not abuse the forum as we would not like the forum to become a "Classified Ads" section. We are not asking and expecting all service providers to advertise with us. All we are asking is that they don't abuse the forum and respect all the genuine wedding couples here.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

zoeanne27

Hi CL

Is there something happen to the thread " Meeting place for All Brides" It does not appear the 12hrs recent postings.. but only a thread name.....

Can you check? Thank

Dear Ling, just to clarify that I do not only advetise but I also contributed in many areas pertaining to photography which I believed have benefited many of the forumers here. I started with Singapore Brides since the beginning of time. I sincerely hope that this clarify your doubts.

mayng

HG: i said sorry as there was a misunderstanding. I wasnt sure tt u were an advertiser before. Indeed u have contributed lots.
happy.gif

mayng

HG: tks for the PM. so which one do i have to read first? Do i have to read the thread first or the PM first. As both has a totally DIFFERENT MEANING in the content. Was the PM being sent first or latter?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KPO user,

Samantha is saying that she has second hand Chinese romance novels for sale.
happy.gif

You can also enable Chinese text viewing by going to "View->Encoding" and select auto detect Chinese simplifed text of your browser and the Chinese text will appear.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

J

jane wong wsj

hi Chin Leng
Dunno whether i'm the only one having this problem.
I keep encountering this error when i attempt to log on to singaporebrides or post a reply here using username and password.

{Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved. }

Searched thru the postings, didn't see what i did wrong for the suspension... Does it got to do with the recent server problems?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Wsj,

Please try again. I've checked and your account is currently not suspended.

Please feel free to contact me again if you require any further assistance. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi also a kapo user,

Thanks for the message but I believe she is really selling her un-used clothings which she has bought. However, I appreciate your notice greatly. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

A

also a kapo user

hi cl,
her un-used clothings??? u mean she bot from size S,M,L,XL at one time?? or she really slim down or put on so much weight? think about it..
i got friends doing that on other web, they purchased from china and sell it to SG..
anyway, it up to u, you are the boss
happy.gif

wedbali

Hi Chinleng,

Are the advetisers here allow to collect our email addy posted across the thread to sent their promotion emails?

It's rather annoying.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Strange,

We are currently monitoring the situation and if it becomes a potential loop-hole for abuse, we'll discourage similar messages in future.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi also a kapo user,

Hmm... You've brought up some interesting point. Thanks for the note again. We'll do a further check on this matter.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kpo user,

The two threads have been merged. Thanks for the highlight.

Regards,
Chin Leng.