Chin Leng or other moderators, please take note

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sherry,

Welcome back!
happy.gif

The forum currently has two categories which allow posting of messages without a registered account and they are "How to improve SingaporeBrides.com" and "Matters of the heart". The rest of categories would require an account before posting.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

S

spy02

Sorry Chin Leng, i had deleted my mail when i finished reading. But the content is that someone act as if she/he from this forum and carry on commenting on 3 different website including yours and one being a new site.
she/he commented this forum is too messy and too unorganize.

then shortly a mail ad of the site is send to me. Well as for the site, it's pink/purple in color.

piper

Hi CL,

Can do me a favour? Can u pls help to merge the TAR 5 & TAR 6 threads together & rename it to TAR? But I dunno wan to put the season number there or not, can u pls help me decide?

Thanks
biggrin.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Spy02,

If you received any similar mails in future, please forward to us. We don't think it is appropriate for service providers to harvest e-mail addresses from the wedding couples here and then send unsolicited e-mails to them. This is an action we find it highly inappropriate and would strongly discourage.

Thanks for letting me know. Greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Piper,

No problem. I've moved the postings about TAR6 (The Amazing Race 6) from TAR5 and moved them to its own topic "The Amazing Race 6".

Yes! I'm also a fan of TAR! Yipee!
lol.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

piper

thanks a lot Chin Leng!

Did u watched the first episode? So many whiney guys in US....Tot we had seen the last of Colin after season 5 ended, but hats off to the show producer to find more Colins for the show.

B

bad husband

Hi Chin leng,

Can u help me to delete away all my postings? Please...

mehmeh_lim

Hi Chin Leng

I think i started a thread tt i shdn't have! Yikesyikes...
Under Photography: AD photographer - Sam Wong

I've read some correspondence in this thread and I think there shd be some gd reason why SW's thread is disallowed.

Do me a BIG favour.. Remove my thread
Thanks!!
wink.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Honeygem,

Just send me an e-mail from your new address requesting for the change. Please also include your nick in the e-mail. We'll have it changed as soon as we've received your e-mail. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KatGrrl,

I agree with you and the posting has been removed. Thank you for bringing to my attention.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi KatGrrl,

The message has been removed. I've checked and those are the only two messages posted by the person.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

maya

Hi Chin Leng,
There's a new user here with the same nick as me. I had talked to her and requested that she changed her nick and she has very kindly agreed to it except she doesn't know how to do so. How can this be done?

Maya

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Maya,

You can ask the new user to contact me directly and I'll help her make the necessary arrangements.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

jastan

Hi Chen Leng,
How do I change my email address? I tried using the edit profile but I can't find an option for me to change.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jastan,

To change your e-mail address in the profile, it just requires two e-mails.

1. Just send me a PM (private message) with the message that you would like to change your e-mail address. This is to ensure that you are the owner of the account who has requested for the change.

2. Send another e-mail using your new address and including your nick in the message. This is to ensure that we've received the correct e-mail address before we update.

Once both the PM and e-mail have been received, your profile will be updated asap.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

maya

Chin Leng, there are some juvenile pranksters in Matters of the Heart posing sexual replies to some of the threads. Pls ban them........

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Maya,

We've checked the IP and the messages were all from one person of the same company. We've removed the messages already. Please feel free to contact me again if further assistance is required.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Love,

I'm sorry but login name can't be change as it is unique and it is like your unique identification in the forum.

To change your e-mail address in the profile, it just requires two e-mails.

1. Just send me a PM (private message) with the message that you would like to change your e-mail address. This is to ensure that you are the owner of the account who has requested for the change.

2. Send another e-mail using your new address and including your nick in the message. This is to ensure that we've received the correct e-mail address before we update.

Once both the PM and e-mail have been received, your profile will be updated asap.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

junec

Chin Leng & family and all moderators at Singapore Brides,

Thank you for this great site. Merry Christmas.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Junec,

Thank you for your well-wishes! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Groover,

As there were only 5 messages to remove, we've done as per your request.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

I

illi

Chin leng,
I found that someone is promoting this Dermal Masks at most of the threads, i don noe issit right or wrong for posting these msg here, please take note.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Illi,

Thanks for the note. It is actually against the "Terms of Use" of the forum. All the messages by the user has been removed. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

gwyen

Hi Chin Leng

I am trying yo upload images under market place, but it doesnt seem to work. Pls advise. Thanks
happy.gif

garfield77

Chin Leng,
Wat happening to all the threads at "A Meeting Place for All Bride" from Jan 2005 brides onwards?
How come is empty?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Garfied and Tweetie76,

Apologies for the problem. The topic file for the threads were corrupted and we have fixed the problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Happy Lunar New Year!
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.