Chatters

crazy_guy

serene...u r right!!!...its the CD shop.they are playing the cd tat time..i actually wanna buy those 3 cds tat cost ard $50 one..but now i think will spend on one only..haha

dogtag73

*everytime i see u falling i get down on my knees and pray* pom pom pom pom~~~~~~~

*i heard a rumours~~~*

*strange love~~~*

mayimayi

haha.. ya la.. little ryan don wana sleep and stayed up till 3am!!!!! we all already trying to finish the game fast so that we can go home to slp.. but ryan really eh sai... can tahan till so late wor.. and uncle meng gave him red wine..
he ran around with blushing cheeks! so cute!!!

crazy_guy

serene...cant say tat lar..if u r into those remix, then u will be hooked lor..i got ICE inside my car, so i always go for remix compliation

sgbabydoll

Siao, please let me know the title of the album should you buy it. Me interested in good music
happy.gif

crazy_guy

dolly...ur car got ICE?....m wondering if can burn to another CD or not..if possible can pass it to u, den no need to buy..no cheap leh

yuene

Skylar: ya lor! They should make working on a Monday after a long weekend illegal manz... hee! Did you eat a lot during reunion dinner? I was joking with my HB that his mother was cooking for dunno which invisible army...

crazy_guy

serene..ya..u diff..u will spend on ur high heels, mani n pedi...CNY time, urs must be in tip top condition..LOL

dolly....can copy thumb drive??...dunno..actually i no burn cd b4 one..keke

dead_heart

meng and mayi, its NOT cute at all to give wine to a child who is less than 3yrs old.... count yourself lucky that he din show much effects after the wine. What are you going to do if he became very drunk and kept vommiting? Won't he be in agony then?

with so much excitment around him, of course the child won't sleep even though he might be very tired.

crazy_guy

dolly..u r right..ICE is not cheap..chow chow will cost more than 1K liao...i din change my speakers n my 2 amp are 2nd hand one..so i save up..

sgbabydoll

Siao, my head unit got a USB slot so can pluck in a thumb drive
happy.gif

I don't mind second-hand amps and speakers but I am reluctant to add weight to my car.

mayimayi

his daddy Mr. Meng wun be so idiot to give him a bottle of concentrated red wine right? it was very much diluted.. and his reaction was cute with his blushing face!
and yes it is a wrong move to give the kid some diluted red wine to trick him to sleep.. but it was also a 没有心机 de motive mah..

dottyback

Dolly lol u reminded me of sumting my colleague was telling me earlier..she said she saw my boss waiting for cab laz wed so she offered to send him home...but he so fat..until the next day when she wanted to drive out then realised her tyre punctured lol n coz its chu yi so she couldnt find anywhere to repair it hahahaha

dottyback

Dolly...he IS FATTTTT i would say obese lah those typical angmo with a biggggggggggggggggg tummy dat buldge out 1 huge lump below the belt..in fact he cant c his own belt LOL

dead_heart

meng, i can't make it... bcoz i need to 'isolate' my boi till further notice hor... especially u got a boi leh... dun wish to spread to him.

xiao_li_64

Meng gor,i didnt manage to repair my phone yst as Nokia was very full. The whole Orchard Road is quiet but Nokia Care Centre is filled with ppl. What does it mean? Quality is questionable. But it's so userfriendly, i dont want to switch to other brands.

xiao_li_64

Time passes so quickly leh, i didnt realise the gtahering is next week liao. Haha

Siao, he cant see his two feet. What u thinking ar??!!

dogtag73

i got a recommendation for KTV outing. is located along club street somewhere near chinatown point, china square...the place is a KTV pub with pool table n KTV room. The system is good and i will check out more on the room rates, n is "CLEAN"

small liap, get a spare charger for it. . .if not your phone will be totally flat and u will be undisturbed for a long long time.

Heart, i understand..Dolly i know u very busy also *sobz*

lets see how...hahaha

xiao_li_64

Nobody got my charger leh. Nvm, today after work i will go one more time. Must get my phone fixed. My phone low batt, i also low batt.

Technology is bad for humans!! Now I cant live w/o my phone and my mood is totally dependent on it...

Serene, what u thinking also ar??!! Me talking abt feet leh :p

dogtag73

Nokia Care @ Suntec City*
View Map
No.3, Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall, #02-56/58/60, Singapore 038983
Monday to Saturday: 11.00am to 8.00pm Sunday & Public Holidays: 11.00am to 5.00pm

Nokia Care @ Century Square
View Map
2, Tampines Central 5, Century Square Shopping Centre, #04-07/08. Singapore 529509
Monday to Saturday: 11.00am to 8.00pm Sunday & Public Holidays: 11.00am to 5.00pm

Nokia Care @ Parkway Parade*
View Map
80, Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade, #B1-30/31/32. Singapore 449269

Hope it helps

dogtag73

Serene, for the time being i travel to and fro because i am waiting for my jb agent to come back to me for the lodging...hopefully he can come back to me fast, if not i have to wake up everyday 7am, cheong custom before 8am, and reach senai before 8 45am....sibey siong ar, i think i am going to be ah gua soon...