Chatters

Have u all watched Avatar? I watched it yesterday. Its visual effects are beautiful, I like especially the glow-in-the-dark effect.

Its battle scene reminded me of:
Creatures from LOTR fighting with robots from Transformer lol

Rin and I have contacted all chatters. There'll be total 8 of us at tomorrow's outing.
happy.gif

mayimayi

Morning People! How's your first work day in 2010 so far? Mine sucks.. thanks to t he public transport and rainy morning... =(

Do you all have enough space in kitchen to hang your laundry? My kitchen is narrow and I don't have any balcony.

Wonder should I get a dryer? My parents' house has a dryer because all of us change towels everyday.

cuclainne

happy belated wedding anniversary wishes to you, green =)

yes, very happy .. got a present, went for dinner .. =) very very happy =)

cuclainne

ya lor .. 4 years of being married to the same guy .. milestone leh .. hahahahahah .. i don't know how much longer we can tahan each other .. lol.

cuclainne

aiyah .. don't say like that la .. very paiseh, you know .. sometimes loving, sometimes not so loving .. hahahahahah ..

eh .. when are you going for driving? i'm taking my final theory in feb .. then can start my lessons already. =)

Cucl,
I need to bring office work home to do almost everyday. Haha so now no mood to start on my driving lessons.

Hope u get to pass the final theory at your 1st attempt like my friend!
happy.gif

Thanks. I'll definiely lighten up when feb arrives hehe!

My company is offering free H1N1 vaccination. But I dun dare to try it after seeing your suffering after it leh.

cuclainne

when i fell sick and went to TTSH A&E, the attending doc told me that he didn't go for it cos he's also worried about any side effects .. vaccine is still new and have not been tested extensively yet.

dogtag73

Shouldnt be a problem. but let me go and find the steamboat pot 1st. If not i will need to borrow from Miss Chua aka Rynn.

Cucl,
Kid no. 3 is coming soon hehe...

Try to take some coffee and take a power nap during lunch time. I also need my coffee every monday.

Later I'm visiting a colleague and her new-born baby.
happy.gif