Chatters

mark78

Ben 10 not coming. must be GREEN who scared him to tears... see lah.. want to poke his balloon with the fruit picks...

mayimayi

mamaheart... ok den i get the ben10 figurine other times.. keke..

i feel very happy when i see him smile shyly when receiving gifts..

btw.. erm... is the little guy with a broken arm still alive???

mark78

1078050.gif

congrats

dead_heart

Mayi,

The little man is still veri much alive and both hands are still there, with addition of many friends as well
happy.gif

Green,
Din see you in msn....... u bought ur shoes at JL or Robinson yet?

Heart,
I'm not on msn. Going shower soon...

I bought 2 pairs of scandals at JB last sun, so dun need to go Robinson anymore hehe.

Tmr, I'll meet u & Mark at TPY Mrt at 3.30pm and then bring u to the restaurant.

mayimayi

greenie, the show nt bad.. but with a few boring scenes though..
my favourite line in the movie: we're americans, we dun plan; WE DO then plan.... heeee haaaa!

see u peeps tml!

FRONT ROYAL, Va. - When the National Zoo tried to set up a pair of rare white-naped cranes, the date went sour and the lovebirds fought.

As part of the program, a 20-year-old female crane was paired with a male determined to be a good match. But the female had become attached to humans at an early age and didn't know how to do the dancing, unison calling, stick tossing and other rituals that are part of crane courtship, said animal keeper Warren Lynch.

"The male ended up beating her up," Lynch said. "He wanted to breed, but she wasn't giving him the proper cues."

Another keeper was able to gain the female's trust and artificially inseminate her without using anesthesia or restraints, which are risky for animals.

A few weeks later, the female laid a fertile egg. The breeding program was in dire need of more females, and Lynch was able to determine the chick was female before it hatched. The baby hatched May 23 and was placed in "foster care" with her father's parents because the mother wasn't paired with a male.

"Cranes actually are really good parents, but it requires both of them," Lynch said.

mayimayi

Morning Chatters!

Mark, i thought you're suppose to change ur nick to 'Liver' or 'Kidney' instead of this god...mich....cor.....???

Btw, i caught another good show yesterday.. "State of Play". This show is better then night at the museum 2.

dead_heart

Good Morning Chatters

Green,
This morning on the way to work, I was thinking of going united sq this sat instead of vivo city...... my boi will be so happy

mayimayi

i wana try the mango dessert!!!

lai lai, set the date for next dim sum gathering as per greenie's previous post!

dun wait for next month please! 20th June, okie boh?????

dead_heart

"Lai Lai Lai ... Let's fix the date for next outing! Yishun Safra restaurant for better dim sums!"
Unquote

How about 11th or 25th July? Then i dun have to rush home as will bring my boi along.

dead_heart

ya loh.... someone kept stepping on my slippers last sat.....

mayi,
20th june also can but ben 10 fan won't be able to make it then.

mayimayi

mamaheart, u mean ben10 fan cant make it on saturdays ah?? How about sunday? or just 20th cannot? then 27th? =X

errr, as per discussed last Sat, mark is not allowed for the next dim sum outing... hahahaha!