Chatters

mayimayi

oh ya btw, i gave wrong info for the Gim Moh estate HDBs... after checking with aaron, the value is at 650+ K, not 750k... its the seller wana sell it at 700k+... Ps ps..

dragonfruit

Gd morning everyone. Long time no post. I am on 'school holidays' for the next 2 weeks starting today!!!

Sorry that I can't come for last Sat Dim Sum outing. Look forward to seeing you all at the next outing!

cuclainne

thanks green ..
happy.gif

you guys enjoy the next dim sum outing too .. me won't be in sg liao
happy.gif

mayimayi

Cuclainne, where are you going for holiday??

rinn jie, ok... 27th eh sai boh? on second thought, it will be a better date for me as well cos i will be receiving my pay check a fews day before this day... hehe...

Uncle dragon... dun always busy pak tor-ing den forget us le hor... haha... u know i'm jk right? =X anyway, hopefully we'll get to see you at the next outing! Shiok lo.. got school holidays this time.. do u have to return to the school to get any work done???

cuclainne

mayi, me accompanying the husband to paris liao .. he's got meetings and presentations over a 3-day period but we'll go there a few days before so can go jalan2.
happy.gif

dragonfruit

Mayi, no worries. I will not forget you all, of cos!

I will need to go back to sch for a while tml to get some work done. Other than that, I am free to rot for the next 2 weeks. 27th June is fine with me for the outing.

dead_heart

mayi,
ben 10 fan can only make it alternate sat or sun. However, he can make it on 27th june. We having dim sum for lunch, hi-tea or dinner?

mayimayi

Mark, skirt shorter and shorter? hmmm....

Note if this accountant do unbutton and then button the buttons at her chest conspicuously in front of everyone in the office. If yes, make sure she is nt an old hag trying to catch attention before you start drooling hor...

Thanks Mayi for the efforts heehee. So you shall be our organiser for July outing!
happy.gif

Everyone, please reserve your afternoon and evening on 27 June for our outing okie.

cuclainne

heart, we cannot extend because we have to come back in time for my nephew's ENT surgery on 29/06 - pity my mom cos she's taking care of the girls and then having to deal with my nephew post-surgery with my sister.

we have the intention of going back to stockholm for about 2 days so that's why we'll be leaving a few days earlier - so we are planning to leave either on 19th (night) or 20th.

cuclainne

mark, i never said that hor .. i wonder how certain people can misconstrue what i wrote arh and then say i mean other things .. sigh .. thought if black and white, should be very clear hor ..

mayimayi

hahahahaha! i am so happy that a pest has finally disappear on itself from my facebook's 'friends' list!!!!!

I've succeeded in being one of the annoying irritants! bleh!