jackjoryne

done n send..
i have more but it will take forever to upload
so if u have any request
just let me know and i will try to send it to you guys

cheers
jk

momoqq

jack> beautiful taken photos, oh... so u took the blue theme for your solemn.

nice nice... both of you looked great in the photos...
happy.gif
cheers!

jackjoryne

hi momo. thanks , yeah we choose that. cause it simple and yet elegant, couple with the great blue sky n sea.. it was like a match made in heaven
hahahaha

momoqq

awww... so sweet!

i hope mine will be as sweet as yours, or perhaps even sweeter... *cheeky* hehe...
happy.gif

cheers dude!

raspberrytorte

Hi,

My FH and i are thinking of having our ROM Hi-tea at CVH but yet to confirm..is there any good coordinator besides Dan?? I wouldn't want Dan to arrange things for us after reading so many neg feedbacks about him.

Thanks

kimberlyclark

hi raspberry,
if you really like that place in CVH. maybe u can check with rebeeca, i understand that she is Dan's superior.maybe you migth want to check with her instead.
anyone here have rebeeca email ? maybe can share with raspberry.

huhu

thanks jack! Seen the pictures and your wedding seem fun! got dancing got singing hee.

Hmm.... i am going to call CVH this week as we still have not heard from them. Should I call Dan or Rebecca? Cos i signed with another coordinator and she left already....

jackjoryne

haha..momo trying to imply something huh..
what i think raspberry could do is just call up the hotel find out more info first.
If after meeting the hotel people and u find that u dont quite like the service, ask to talk to someone else..if they say no one else .then you decide if you want to spend your money there or not.
that just my opinion.
FYI, i went through Serena and Irene before they left and then Dan took over.

jackjoryne

hui,hahah our wedding is fun cause we are crazy couple... what i propse is that you contact the hotel staff and ask to speak to banquet people and ask who is handling your case right now.

jackjoryne

momo acting cute.
haha i just rem
momo = peach.. in japanese
hahaha

anymore thing u guys want to know just give a shout out. okie
i be outstation again so reply might be slow though

momoqq

oops, sorry... im always acting cute, thats why my hubby always say me 'bei cute act cute'... lol!

actually i use my doggy's name here.. -momo-. anyway it sounds cute too... haha!

im very nervous wor... 11 more days to my solemn...

huhu

thanks for the advice Jack. I called up CVH just now and a lady call Jenny picked up my call. She is very nice and friendly on the phone. However she is not handling weddings and she said Dan will follow up and call me back (apparently Dan is the only one doing weddings).

Let's see when Dan will call me back haha.

Hi momo,
Be a pretty bride. From now till next sat, try to slp early and drink more water ya
happy.gif

corislim

Hi,

My FH and i are thinking of having our ROM and dinner at CVH but yet to confirm..Spoken to Candy, any feedback on her. Please advice
Thanks

creamyz

when normally the florist will call us to discuss the decor? my rom is 1June, and have yet to hear from CVH since i sign the contract...sigh...lousy service.

mine is at the function room at lobby level, hope everything is fine....

Hi Coris, Candy is new?? i liaise with DAn...not good...=(

momoqq

corislim> i dont think candy's a new staff... guess she's part of the catering team or she's assisting dan.

creamyz> not to worry babe... the florist will call u anytime now le. my rom on 10th may... i receive their call around 2nd week of april. but if u're worry then give dan a call ba.

corislim

Hi Creamyz,

Thanks for ur advice...Actually I have to liaise with Dan, but i requested to change to Candy...
Hope everything is fine...

corislim

Hi Momo, Ya Candy is from the Catering Team.
So ur ROM is held on the 8 floor poolside on 10 May? And also wat time is ur Solemenization..
Hope to c u there!

huhu

hi creamyz,
My rom is on 7 jun and Dan called me today (I called CVH on Tue and was told by another staff that Dan will call) to make appt for us to go down and meet him this Sun. But I changed the appt to next Sat instead.
If you din heard from them still, maybe you can try calling?

creamyz

hi Hui...

oh he call u already? my rom is 1June and i didnt hear anything from him yet..going to call him to remind him...=)

huhu

hi creamyz,
yes dan called me back and we will be meeting him next Sat.

The florist also called today and we will be meeting Ice next Sun
happy.gif

momoqq

hi coris, yup.. mine's on 10th may 6pm but its on the ground floor. hehe! yours also on 10th may ar? erm.. im not sure about the food, never try before wor.

perhaps ann or jack can feedback as they held theirs there before le.

cheers!
happy.gif

corislim

hi momo, Congratulation to u...

no lah, my rom date is in oct.still long way to go. But yet to comfirm with CVH, after ur event, can u kindly share ur experiences with mi.Btw which makeup artist did u engage?

momoqq

thanx coris! will do...

my makeup/hairdo artist comes with the ROM package i took.

so nervous now... 6 more days to go... once everything ends, will share with everyone here... cheers!

pannie

Hello everyone.

Momo.. relax. Don't get so nervous. Sleep early. Remember a day before don't drink too much water or else your eye bags will puff up. Very ugly one. Then cannot wash your hair that day cos conditioner will make the hair difficult to style. I am sure your MUA will have told u abt this le.

For food wise, only a few items are good but overall quite ok... i remember i still have alot of food left over even though i reported lesser pple attending.

corislim

Hi Momo..Relax, Don't get nervous..Hope to hear good news from u soon.

Ann, thanks fyi..glad to hear ur feed back.Btw which MUA did u engage?

Has anyone tried b4 Jennie Yong makeup & hairstylist recently, Please kindly feed back to mi. As i'm still hunting for my make up n hair do artist!

creamyz

hi hui, yuppie, ICe called me yesterday! going to meet him this sun to discuss..=)

by the way, will you bring your own music to play? i wonder anyone use your own Ipod then juz plug in to cvh speaker then play?

momoqq

thanks ann & coris! *hugs*

cannot wash hair on that day ar? alamak MUA didn tell me wor... but if dont wash, i feel very 'dirty' wor... hehe!

alamak alamak... momo have 'dirty' hair le... *faint*

momoqq

oh ya... can i ask kinda a stupid question ar...
i was wondering if i put 2 pairs of wedding bears, a pair on the solemn table n the other pair on the reception table... will it look funny anot ar? and its diff type of bears wor.

anyone does that too?

huhu

hi creamyz,
you also meeting Ice on sun? Me too! My appt with her is 12pm. yours? maybe can see you there hehe.
I am preparing the song list now like what to play for march in and during the reception etc. Headache... as for how it can be played (via laptop or MP3 or CD), i will check with Dan on sat when i see him.

momo, 4 days away!

pannie

Hi Coris.

My MUA for ROM was Vivian Goh. She wasn't too bad. But I prefer one MUA who did my make up for my bridal studio photoshoot at Signoria. I forgotten her name. Her make up skill was real good. I will go back to ask when I go and collect my photo album in June.

Hi momo.
You can wash your hair but cannot use conditioner. Cos conditioner will make your hair too smooth and thus difficult to do styling. For me, my ROM was in the evening so my MUA say I can wash my hair early in the morning if i want to. But best is not to la.

pannie

Oh.. with rgds to the wedding bears. It doesn't matter if they are different. Just put what u want. I did the same thing too. Hehe!!

momoqq

oic... ok... then i shampoo my hair lor... at least i feel cleaner... hehe!

oh, u had 2 pairs too huh... keke... ok then...
thanx ann!

creamyz

hi hui, my appt is 1.30pm...=) dono still can see u or not..haha..=)

y u will meet Dan again on Sat? to confirm the food is it?

jackjoryne

food was so so only.
we didnt really had time to taste the food,but the comment from our guests wasnt too good.

haha
Creamy 1st June your day huh.
It my birthday on that day too.
momo.. big day soon......
congrat first

and

huhu

Hi Ann!
You done your PS liao? Your AD is in Dec rite?

Hi Creamyz,
Oh... I think Ice's schedule is very packed. Never mind lah, we come back on Mon and share our experience with Ice ya hehe.

I also dun noe meet Dan for what. He ask us to go down so go down lor. Maybe cos I signed with them long time ago and haven met him before ba.

pannie

Hi hui.

Yup.. my AD is in Dec. I got 2 bridal packages mah.. one i paid for it.. one is win one from lucky draw.

creamyz

momo...congrats! remember to drink more water to make your skin more radiant..of course not forget the beauty sleep!
i also very exicted for my ROM too....hope everything is good.

Momo, for the music, u bring your own music CD? or MP3?