Cellini Furniture

jes

cody

i bought from marina square too...
oh yeah...i figure out buying ala carte more expensive especially the L shape sofa alone cost ard $2.5k.

jes

feedup

but the staff says din has been transfer to another branch (with a diff name) in park mall?
you bought from Marina Sq too? the $4999 package?

louie

Cody: I am looking for a TV console... is that part of ur package?

Email me... Thanks
happy.gif

cody

Hi Louie

Yes, the package has a TV console as well, but i need to have other people to share the other items as well, such as bed, sofa etc ...

Hence i cannot commit to you unless there are others interested in the remaining items as well.

My wait for potential buyers has been quite fruitless so far; if you cannot wait, pls go ahead without me.

Apologies ...

K

k

Hi everyone! Could you let me know what's the current promotion from Cellini? Thanks!

cookies

Hi all,

Din is now with Semanti at Park Mall, which is a more upmarket spin-off by Cellini furniture. (For example Castilla and Novena furniture belongs to the same parent Company, but targeted at different market segments).

If you guys really really need to reinforce your bed, can try looking for Din at Semanti since he is a sales manager of the Cellini Group and hence has much more authority to make certain decisions and to throw in freebies. If you approach any junior sales staff, you will most likely be rejected since most are not willing to stick their neck out for you.

Just my two cents' worth of advice.

cody

Hi

I have placed a $50 booking fee with Cellini Marina Sq for their $4999 home package.

Hwr, i have decided not to proceed with the booking. I'm wondering if anyone here would like to take over my package?

The package i have is slightly better than what they're offering now. You see, Cellini revised the package recently ... they maintain the same price and items except that they withdrew the ottoman (for the sofa) from the package.

FYI: if you want to take over my package, u need to pay 30% deposit by the end of this month or earlier. If there are no replies by 30 Sep, my booking fee will be forfeited.

So u if want to take over my package or deposit, pls sms me at 9747 9289.

K

k

Hi Cody,

Is there a particular reason why you are not going with Cellini?

cody

k, no.
just that we decided to buy our things ala carte from other furniture shops.

the things at cellini were nice
but the things that we ended up buying from the other shops were "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT!"

there... nothing to do with cellini at all ...

My furniture will be arriving next week. Any thing I must take note? I am expecting the following items
- Bed
- Dining table and chair
- Coffee and Side table
- Sofa

Please comment

joanne

hi cody
do u think i can dun take up the package but rather using the $50 to buy something else from there???

thanks
regd
joanne

cody

hi Joanne

Sorry for the delay ... can u pls leave your email address here so that we can speak in private?

Thanks, cody

C

cell

Anyone took up the $5999 package from Cellini? Care to share what u got?

wandererevo

hi all,

i have jus bought a bag of foam to fill up my cushion and there is left over of half a pack. Anyone interested? If yes, i'm willing to sell it for $15. Cellini sold me a bag of foam at $40.

E

eme

Cell,

Is that a new package $5999? I just sign up for the $4999 package that includes the following:

L-shap sofa
Coffee table
Side table
TV Console
Dinner table with 4 chairs
King Size bed (Addition $100)
Bed side table

Inluding a gift for a standing lamp that worth $200 when I put a down payment for the package.

So what is the new package on?

jes

eme

if i got the same package as yours, but if i am not wrong the L-shape sofa at this new package does not include the square backless sofa, you know which one i am refering to?

cody

jes, the sq backless sofa is called an ottoman.

i have placed a $50 deposit for the same package, but mine includes the ottoman.

have u paid the deposit yet?
anybody wants to take over my package?
$4999 for the same things listed above, just that mine has 1 additional ite, (ottoman) .

quick reply, i was supposed to get back to cellini to confirm the package on 30 Sep !

email me: [email protected]

jes

cody

oh yeah that's the one. i've taken the same package as yours, and the furnitures hv been delivered to me.

E

eme

Hi Jes,

Yeap it include the ottoman. So I think we got the same package at $4999.

jes

eme

but i thought the new package they hv does not include the ottoman anymore? or not?

wandererevo

you mean the back cushion of the L shape sofa become soft after 3 mths? i dunno cos i seldom sit on my sofa;p but really ah??

wandererevo

hi jes,

yea...my cushion for the L shape sofa got soft after 3mths. I confronted Celini and they said i jus got to buy my own foam to make it harder. So if yrs happen to be soft or it may get soft in the future.And u need the foam, i can sell my half pack to u.

E

eme

Hi jes,

Would you like to tell me when is your new package brought and where you brought it and from who.

Af far as I know my is inlcuded with the square ottoman. There is another one which is the rectangle one, it will not be included as that cost another $700++

jes

eme

i paid deposit for my package in feb and furniture delivered in aug. 2 weeks back i pass by Cellini and saw the same $4999 package and look into the details of the sofa, i remembered it states something like model A & E (not sure of the model but it states only two) and i went back to look at my invoice it states model A, D & E (3 models) so i presume its the square ottoman is not included. but the picture still shows the full set. so i dunno...thot the new package does not includes the square ottoman anymore, or maybe its printing error;p

E

eme

Jes,

I guess it is a printing error or so. I have check with the sales person again. it is confirm that the ottoman is in the package. In fact I have place order on that to, but my delivery will be in December. I guess no one will buyt he package if the ottoman is not included
happy.gif

Is you place in Seng Kang or Punggol?

pen

Hi bluebell,

Ottoman is a sofa(can be square of rectangular shape) by itself without leanback.

Pen

heroin

Hi ppl,

I just went down to Cellini today with my FW. We are very interested in the $4999 package but it does not include the Ottoman!!
sad.gif

Anyone has any idea if the $4999 should include the Ottoman?

I went to the Great World's outlet.

Thanks!

cody

they recently changed the package.
the price is still the same at $4999 but the new package is WITHOUT the ottoman.
in a sense, they increase the price of the package lah.

If you like, i have a $50 deposit for the old $4999 package that INCLUDE the ottoman. I am going to forfeit this $50 soon coz i'm not taking the package up afterall (i bought ala carte from other furniture shops instead).

I went to the brn at Marina sq. My sales person Christina is very nice and flexible when it comes to exchanging certain items for another.

Do u want to take over my package?
contact me asap at [email protected]

Cellini has been chasing me to confirm what i want to do with my $50. If you can confirm u want the package, cellini will prob ask you for 30% deposit (or if you go on installment, to start the installment now).

crayon2512

Hi
I bought my bed from Celini..was really upset abt it..coz the bed they delivered had a crack. Had been calling them up last Tue till now..told me they wil deliver a new set to us..but they kept delaying it saying the shipment they had dun have the same tone as the one we ordered. They had previously sent a new set to my place..but was rejected due to different colour.

Tired of calling them up to check. I wil be giving them 2 wks grace to deliver to them the right colour. If they dun, i wil ask for refund.
Upset with their customer service. lousy. Paid $1300 for the bed- no mattress nothing. ex.think twice before buying.

E

eme

Hi Heroin,

I have confirm that the new packages does not include the ottoman as my salelady say that as most house have smaller living room, the company decide to take out the ottoman. They just change the package recently with the same price but not witht he ottoman.

But if any of you are still interested in the package and want to include the ottoman, she say that she can try to give it to you. So if you are interested talk to Christina from Marina branch directly (she will not be around all the time), say that the person who recomand you to her tell you about it from the net and she will know what to do.

heroin

Hi Eme,

Thanks for your information!! They are right, living room is getting smaller! But i still got other rooms mah! :p

I will go down to Cellini again over the weekend before deciding.

Crayon2512, sorry to hear about your bad experience! Makes me worried liao...
sad.gif

My place is only going to come in Mar-Jun, u ppl think i am getting it too early??

HerOin

E

eme

Hi Heroin,

You are welcome. So you mean your house is ready in Mar-Jun or ready in the sense that renovation finish? If just get your house during that time will be a bit to early. I got my package last month, but I can hold till begining of next year to get it deliver to me as my renovation will finish only in early Dec, so by latest I can move in by Jan.

One more thing, if you pay by 31 Dec and get the furniture next year, you will only pay 3% GST but if you pay deposit for example $500 and the rest pay next year, the remaining payment will need to pay %5 GST. That will amount to about extra $90.

adamteo

I also got the Cellini 4999 set...
happy.gif

will get it delivered end of this month when my reno is done.

however, i did several exchanges as I already got a dining set and did not want the TV console...

so in return, i got the ottoman, a super single bed and 2 more bedside tables.

happy.gif

heroin

Hi Eme,

My house would be ready in Mar-Jun period, don't think there will be any renovation involved, should be move-in condition! :p

I am worried that if we wait till later before getting the package, there might not be such a package or maybe a higher price package later.

As for the delivery, Cellini is willing to wait till Mar~May i think, should be able to neg.

Hi Adamteo, good for you! any bad experiences to share? hehee.

Crayon2512, where did you purchased your bed huh? Which salesperson? We can try to avoid!

Thanks!

Heroin

adamteo

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">heroin</FONT>

the furniture will be delivered end of this month lor....will let u guys know then..

E

eme

Hi Heroin,

I guess you are waiting for your condo then since you say it will be move in condition. In that case you can order it now. Yeap the package will change all the time, they might reduce something else next time
happy.gif
Go to Marina and look for Christina she will be able to wait for the delivery to be done in Mar to May, talk to her about the ottaman also, just remember to tell her that someone from the net introduce you to the package who say that she will be able to give you that ottaman
happy.gif

In fact there is another ottoman, a rectangle one!! I wanted that too as my living room is big enough for it also! But that one have to pay and it will cost around $700!! To expensive in my view
happy.gif

heroin

Hi Eme,

Thanks for your advise, we actually went down to Cellini over the weekend and decided to hold on for another few months before committing.

The rectangle ottoman looks cool too!! But i like the reclining chair better!!
happy.gif

Hopefully the package is still around in Dec!

Cheers!

HerOin

E

eme

Hi Heroin,

You are welcome, Dun worry in Dec the package should be around too
happy.gif

Yeap agree the rectangle ottaman is cool, but too ex for me so not taking that.

homer

I had a very bad experience with Cellini recently. I bought a bed frame from the Marine Square shop back in Oct 2002. Me and my wife really like the frame because of the color and fabric. We told that salesperson that we will only need the bedframe in Jan 2003, if we order in Oct will there be any problem. The sales guy assured us that it will not be an issue and even offered to give us a 15% discount (sale person claim company policy cannot give more than that) after much bargaining. We happily bought the bed frame.
A few days later we passed by another shop in Plaza Hotel together with our friends. As we want to show our friends the bed-frame that we brought. We went into the shop. The sales staff there straight away gave us a 20% discount without us bargaining, so much for the company policy.
Last week we called up Cellini to have our Bed Frame delivered. The sales guys told us that there is no stock for the fabric as it is being discontinued a month ago. We were shocked. How could this have happened? Why are we not informed of the problem? The sales person offered to replace the fabric.
When we went down to Cellini the very same day, we could not find a replacement fabric. As we need the bed frame urgently, we were forced to make do with a fabric that we don't really like. Moreover we were told that we can't have a refund as it is the "COMPANY POLICY".
We asked for further discount for the trouble that we have gone thru' again we were rejected with the same reason.
BTW, when we questioned the sales person why this happened. He told us that our fabric is being used by some other customer that made an order later than us but requested for delivery ealier than us. And he told us that the sequence batch of fabric that they brought in got problem(i am not sure if it is true or not).
My advise to those who have order stuff from them but have not been delivered is to check with them right away if they got the stock and don't believe the sales person when he/she mention abt company policy.

Cheers

jes

homer

did you state down in the invoice of the prefered fabric that you like for your bed frame? as i bought the whole livind, dining and bedroom furniture set from Cellini, the salesperson did write down the prefered model and the fabric that i chosen (with the flexibility to change before delivery date).

L

loreal

hi homer,

i also had bad experience with cellini. I booked my bedroom set from them and take delivery one year after that. Being persuaded by their salesperson to book at the attractive price and end up didn't get the kinda fabric we initially wanted, no doubt he guaranteed. But luckily we found something we like and just didnt bother to argue with them.

however one incident we could never forget.. their delivery guy installed the bed frame wrongly.. the left side frame which is supposedly for the right side of bed has installed on the left and vice versa.. wat a joke man!.. they sent the mirror which is slanted (it doesnt touches parallel to the wall).. so end up they got to come back and change another set of mirror and re-install the bed frame for us..
We actually look for auspicous date for the bed to be sent and install.. who knows bcos of their mistake the bed frame has to be dismantled and re-install again.. If we are the kinda very traditonal old folks.. sure make a big fuss..

In conclusion, Cellini is nice on the outlook but their services is lousy..!

pucca

Hi

There's a recent promo for bedroom set going at $1998 for Queen size bed wood frame(top up $100 for King size), dresser with mirror &amp; one side table.
Top up $1590 for glass sliding 2 door wardrode

Any one bought this bedroom set???
Any comment???

cookies

What happened???!!! I thought Cellini's service is excellent? Bought their package abt 1.5 years back and their service is great... I was very impressed by their professionalism as well as their initiative and speed.

Very appalled to hear of the state of their service level now.