I bought the Cellini package in Jul 2001, too. The $3,699 package consists of the following:
- A 3+2 seater sofa (black leather frame with matt silver legs, fabric color up to you)
- An oval glass coffee table
- A side glass table
- A black TV console, with choice of color of console doors (silver, orange, green or yellow)
- 2 speaker stands
- A rectangular wooden dining table with glass table top
- 4 dining chairs
- A king-sized (to top up $100) black leather frame bed with 2 detachable cushions (choice of fabric color)
- A wooden side table with 2 drawers
Cellini came up with a different package this year, offering it at $4,999. I personally saw the new pkg myself and noted that there are a few fundamental differences. For example, the sofa offerred this time round was retailing at $2.8k odd at the time I bought my pkg (it was not offerred as part of the prev pkg). The TV console was quite similar to mine, BUT it is WHITE instead of black this time round. To be very honest, I preferred a white console, and was told to top up an additional $200 if I want to change the color, which I didn't in the end.
Hence, I guess each promotion put up by Cellini is different. What is most important is that you are satisfied with your own deal. I hope this answers your queries. I have posted my comments on Cellin's service under 'Lami Furniture' thread. Their service quality is excellent, and so you don't have to worry.