CCK Crescent

apache68

Hi blursotong,

sent the link to you liao.. enjoy n comments..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Serene,

Thanx for your compliments.. Actually the amount is not that great as compared to the rest.. Cos I took up the promotion of Moomedia and Bridal Veil last year. It cost $1000 for the photography..
happy.gif
happy.gif
no additional costs... So I think its bery worth it.. But its a promotion lah.. so dunno how much they are charging now..
happy.gif
happy.gif

apache68

Hi fruitie pie,

yes.. need to use macromedia flash player.. think u need to install it before you can view.. cos its is prepared by the photographer.. u try to install n c if you can view the photos.. if not den i invite u to c the original photos (without touchups).. which is not so nice...
happy.gif
happy.gif

stnov

collin u have got a gd deal thr.....but it's realli nice cos it seems like i could 'feel' d photographs......great job they did......now it's looking forward to ur AD nia.....anyway did u have any plans 4 ur HM?

Hi Collin,

Talk about downloading or install software i wanna grumble...the IT depart. restrict us to download software into our ind. pc...must seek admintrator approval...that's why i said stup**....

hee...w/o touch up good mah...it's natural look
happy.gif

apache68

hi serene,

yah.. dat's wat Eileen n I think too.. quite a good deal..dat's y we took up the package..
happy.gif
happy.gif

yah.. honeymoon gog to 2 places.. 1 week in Bangkok for shopping and eating and the following week go to Maldives to relax...
happy.gif
happy.gif
will onli start to stay in CCK onli after christmas..
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi fruitie_pie.. w/o touch up oso mean bery ugly leh..
happy.gif
happy.gif
okie.. will email u to invite u..
happy.gif
happy.gif

stnov

wow collin....dat was shiok man.....imagine intense shopping & eating first then relac all d way in Maldives......so nice....

we could onli see each other ard after x'mas then...... =)

Hi Collin,

Finally i got the chance to see your wedding pix. U guys look great and Eileen looks so happy!
happy.gif

Although is w/o touch up, but it look so real and natural...i like natural feelings...and not dress up to fancy and look like others but not yourself..hee just my opinion...

Oh Maldives a romantica place..hee hee..
happy.gif

apache68

Hi fruitie pie,

thanx for your compliments.. we also like natural shots a lot.. dat's wat we told the photographer..
happy.gif
happy.gif

hopefully maldives do not let us down lor.. cos we have never been there before.. so dunno how romantic it is..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Collin,

It is an independent island surrounded by sea, nice view and romantic, bet you will have unforgettable Honeymoon hee hee
happy.gif

Hi blursotong...collin very smart looking huh...look like model or actor right? hee hee. And Eileen has very cheerful look..we have one good looking neighbor and one pretty gal around CCK crescent in very near future, will be add some good view in CCK crescent lo

Hee hee
happy.gif
...collin : just joke joke huh oh yeah which block will you staying?

stnov

aiyo collin......for d sake ur wifey....sure worth it lor.....maldives is neber cheap anyway....sure u will njoy urself.....mayb cum back wif a little one.....kekeke....

apache68

wah fruitie pie.. here a lot of guy more smart looking than mi lah..
happy.gif
happy.gif
confirm i in CCK crescent a lot of ugly views lah.. haha
happy.gif
happy.gif
mi?? staying same block as StNov and Blursotong lor..
happy.gif
happy.gif

serene, yah lor.. nt cheap.. little one.. cannot lah.. too young.. haben even go thru our "2 ppl lives" time leh...
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Collin...

oh izzit? more smart looking ah? where? hee hee..
happy.gif

CCK crescent no ugly views lah...all good view, further have lotsa bb recently oh..
happy.gif

oppss...i am quite new here so didn't know u guys staying at which block...

Yeah maldives is an island so most of the things need to import, that's why the reason the things are quite ex...and heard pay in USD...but it is better than Tahiti..heard even more ex...

Young couple good mah have energy to take care of little one... he he..but true also must enjoy "2 ppl word" first hee hee...
happy.gif

Hi Esther, didn't hear from you few days lo...where have u been? busy?
happy.gif

doraemon16

collin, maldives is a beautiful island... one of my good fren went there for honeymoon as well... u will definately indulge in its romantic ambience...
happy.gif
how i wish to go for holiday now!!! but the swiss & austria trip this may already burnt out my leave and my wallet as well.. hee... hubby and me thinking of venturing into another free & easy next year... maybe to italy/ china/ greece... aiya, im too greedy already :p

apache68

hi dodo, email u the link to view liao.. enjoy.. n comments okie..
happy.gif
happy.gif
wah.. so good every year free & easy to differnt countries... good leh.. for mi.. this maldives trip oledi burnt my wallet black black liao lor..
happy.gif
happy.gif

stnov

aiya collin....let nature takes its course is d best.....it's gd to njoy each other's company first before a little rascal 'demand' to share this quality time among u two....kekeke.....

hey dodo.....u realli have mia for quite some time huh......supposed u are TTC......hw's luck....keep us in d loop okie...... =)

stnov

collin.....mai complain lar.....tis ur 2nd honeymoon liaoz lei.....most probably wen u r back.....u will find dat it's worthwhile...but it's great to have a break once in a while to escape from tis stressful environment....

apostles

Hi fruitie pie, I agree with you. Maybe when Collin has settled down, we can have another round of house hopping. :)

Hi Stnov, I am doing fine just that getting clumsier with a big watermelon infront. ehehehhe... about 6 weeks to delivery. I am hoping for a new year bb. heheheh....

Hi dodo, are u still doing tennis? I never see you around always see your hubby.

Hi collin, I agree with Stnov,enjoy the travels now. Once you start to live together, some how one will get stingier with things and you may not have the heart to spend alot on holidays.

doraemon16

collin - just view ur photos... wow, nice!!! it's very natural and eileen's smile twinkle with "wo hen xing fu"... oh, so sweet
happy.gif

stnov - sure, will definately update you all if i have any good news to share...
happy.gif
but not at the moment yet, still waiting patiently for my tummy to grow bigger... hee :p

blursotong - nope.. seldom play tennis nowadays, getting lazier n lazier... :p maybe tt explain why u seldom see me, coz my bum always stick on my sofa... haa
happy.gif
wah... 2 of my frens also have EDD close to new year, 1 is 31.12, the other is 03.01... both of them wish for new year baby too! have u decided names for your princess?
happy.gif

stnov

wow blursotong...it's getting more exciting isn't it.....counting down to receive ur sweetie pie......so u muz have lots of bb stuffs getting all ready in ur bb room.....is there one??? kekeke we looked forward to see u on TV in d news ya......

dodo.....take it easy....we will pray for you & of cos best of luck to u.......

apache68

aiya serene... bo bian.. no place to complain.. so come here complain a bit lor..
happy.gif
happy.gif
yah lor.. too stressed this year liao.. too many things at the same time.. so muz relac more end of this year..
happy.gif
happy.gif

thanx dodo for ur compliments..
happy.gif
happy.gif
wah.. u oso TTC ah.. soon our neighbourhood a lot of babies liao..
happy.gif
happy.gif
good good... den more lively...
happy.gif
happy.gif

good luck blursotong, may u have a new year bb..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi blursotong...ok ok never have house hopping b4..sound interesting
happy.gif
did u guys arrange this b4? Congrate yeah! didn't know that little bb growing in your tummy..
happy.gif
left 6 weeks must be excited right?

So ur gynae is the one at Yew Tee MRT there? Dr. Mary Yang? Mine is under her last time...coz convenience mah...hee hee..
happy.gif
Anything needs help or questions let me know yeah
happy.gif

Till now i have yet to know which block u all staying ah...pls tell me le....

Collin, what is TTC? new here lah...

stnov

fruitie.......TTC denotes Trying To Conceive....

our block is at 690B....it's not easy to describe......u noe d entrance to ur estate (for cars)....opp u will see a MSCP...our block is d furthest away from MSCP.....last blk beside d canal....... =)

apostles

Hi dodo,mine expected to be on 2 Jan 2007. No names for the bb yet. wait till she is born and see what suits her. I must go calculate her chinese name before we decide. ehehhe. me very pantang one.

Stnov, in fact nothing is done to so called bb room. We never decorate anything yet coz I do not want to collect dust. ehehhe.. I am a very laid back parent. :)

Hi fruitie, my gynae in town. How many children do you have and how old? Maybe our kids can play together. We did house hopping once last year. so maybe we can do another round. I am at 690B.

TTC is trying to conceive.

stnov

hey denise....dun b surprised if she turns out to be a x'mas bb hor.....quite possible lei.....btw did u mention whos ur gynae b4???

Hi Stnov,

Oh ok...now got it...
happy.gif

Yeah i know where is blk 690B, been to my ex-colleague house, somewhere there too...must pass by the MSCP...very windy there...been to view some blks there too...but can't get one i like...
sad.gif

So, your side can have JB viewing?

Hi blursotong, wow ETD is on 2 Jan 07 huh...very close to X'mas and new year ah...

Me? i have only one daugther now is 2 yrs old...naughty and noisy...aiyah...headache ah..

stnov

congrats storeberry.....wen is ur AD?? u confirm ur BS oso???

fruitie pie.....our side could get pretty windy at times esp end of d yr.....my unit can't see JB....my opp neighbour will have good views of JB......

storeberry

Hi Stnov, my AD will be in May07 but haven't confirm my AD yet. But most prob do it in JB, either Venus or Valentine or Inspirations...
happy.gif

stnov

wow storeberry.....u might have to speed up d process esp for BS cos u would have to factor in d time required for PS and then designing d album.....u can ask for help from esther as her BS is one of d listed in JB.....cheers~~~

apostles

Hi Stnov,

My doc is Dr Lee Chee Wan at China Square side. Xmas also not bad. hehehe :)

Hi Storeberry, my wedding is also held at HIA. good choice. so u confirmed with Annie is it?

Hi fruitie, you can start plannign for a second one now. the age gap would be just nice.

Hi There...

Good Morning! I a bit blur blur...Monday blueeee

hmm.. what is HIA/ AD/ BS? Make me more blur hee hee...
happy.gif

Hi Storeberry, when is your Big Day? Next yr?

Hi Blursotong...yeah i know the age gap now is nice but i surrender le...thinking one should be enough...but worry she has no accompany next time will be quite lonely...aiyah contradiction lah...so guess ur tummy little one is your 1st bb right?
happy.gif

Have you started prepare your bb stuff? feel free to ask me if you want to know which place can get cheaper px...hee hee...i will try to help yeah!

storeberry

Hi STnov, thanks! WIll ask esther for adive on the package! But she took which one? Venus?

Blursotong, you also took HIA? I took up with Malcom, service is good and most importantly the package is very competitive!

Fruitie, mine is May07.

apostles

hi fruitie,

another rainy day.

HIA is holiday inn atrium hotel fka concorde hotel.
AD: Actual day
BS: Bridal shop

Yep this is my first bb. Hope the 1st delivery is a smooth one. I have bought the necessary except for diapers. It is just that I have not laid it out yet. All in boxes and cupboards etc.

Hi storeberry, yep i held my wedding at HIA last Nov. Good food. Service is so so but generally everything runs smoothly. So no worries!

stnov

hey blursotong....so wen most probably u will be going on leave or not having such intention....work till labour.....

dun worry & stress urself too muchie.....im sure everythg will go on fine....relac & njoy d process in receiving ur princess ya...... =)

stnov

btw denise....can share wat are d places u wen to during ur last trip in taiwan??? any advise on travelling time via coach from taipei to hualien, hualien to kaoshiung, kaoshiung to taichung, taichung back to taipei???

Hi blursotong,

OH ok ok thanks for your answer...
happy.gif

will be smooth lah, i understand your feeling now coz i was like you...will be fine ...just be happy think about you will see your bb soon then u will feel easy and happy
happy.gif

apostles

I may work till i labour. But also thinking of taking one week leave before due date.

That time i went to taiwan was on a package tour. Generally for my coach time (if i remember correctly):

Taipei to Hualian: Took about 7-8 hrs (about 1 day) In between, i think we also stop at some places

The rest I have to check with my hubby tonight. I will revert back to you. When are you planning to go? There is now one highway from Taipei to Kaoshiung i think. Only about 2 hrs.

stnov

wow denise.....trust my instinct....my guess is dat ur princess will be eager to be in ur arms earlier than ur EDD.....=)

WHAT......7-8 hrs....i faint liaoz......**pengz**

basically i hate coach rides but tis trip is absolutely unavoidable cos it's a company trip and everything else have been fixed.....my face sour at d itinery.....tou much rushing ard & time wasted in travelling.....

we will be setting off mid dec.....weather shdn't b dat cold rite.......thks anyway denise...

apostles

Hi stnov,

sorry i forget to check. I will remember tonight (i hope).

yep coach rides to one place to another is long. It will be rush rush. Mid dec is cooling. bring more warm clothings. I went in mid Nov, it is cool at certain places-Hualian. Taipei is quite rainy then.

stnov

no prob denise....thks ya.....

so worried cum back will fall sick cos i will definitely keep to min water intake due to long coach rides.....scared keep wanting to pee....kekeke

apostles

Hi Stnov,

I checked with my hubby but his memory doesnt serve well too. We travelled from Taipei-Jiufen-Hualian-Taichung-Kao Hsiung-Taipei.It is a 7 day trip.

Hualin-Taichung: A couple of hours (it seems)
Taichung-Kao Hsiung: Abt 3-4 hrs
Kao-Hsiung-Taipei: about 8 hours (I remember it as a long long trip).

That time I went, my trip also rush rush. Very tired at the end of the trip. Will you be extending your trip.

apostles

Hi Stnov,

I checked with my hubby but his memory doesnt serve well too. We travelled from Taipei-Jiufen-Hualian-Taichung-Kao Hsiung-Taipei.It is a 7 day trip.

Hualin-Taichung: A couple of hours (it seems)
Taichung-Kao Hsiung: Abt 3-4 hrs
Kao-Hsiung-Taipei: about 8 hours (I remember it as a long long trip).

That time I went, my trip also rush rush. Very tired at the end of the trip. Will you be extending your trip.

stnov

thks a zee denise......looks like I'm in for a long long coach journey.... **fainted**....**help**

well i would luv to extend esp in taipei for shopping but unfortunately can't as tis a company trip....seems like not much time to shop & lots of travelling & 'sight seeing'...haizz....

apostles

stnov,

there is not much of shopping to do. i find things expensive. but quite alot of food to try
the fruits are good.... must try them.