CCK Crescent

stnov

denise, i read dat certain stuff in malls could be good buys & are real cheap.....tis are d smaller malls unlike ximending, taipei 101, sogo etc......anyway not much time avail for shopping oso i suppose......heard dat fruits like mango are fantastic.....=)

apostles

Hi stnov,
Maybe i did not venture into those really small malls. Even those at whole sale (wu fen pu) i find the things not that cheap either. so so pricing unless you buy in bulk.

yeah fruits are really yummy yummy....

coolman

hi neigbours,

share my good news wif u people...

i hav given birth on 21st nov..
my waterbag level is low so gynae suggest induction. my whole labour took around 4hrs plus w/o epidural.

here's my naughty photos:

bb javier 3days old:
434439.jpg

bb javier 5days old:
434440.jpg

bb javier 10days old:
434441.jpg

stnov

congrats serene.....ur handsome prince 'changes' alot in a matter of a week at least in photo lor....gota salute u lei....neber ask for epidural.....

apostles

CongratulationS!!!!!

Your boy very handsome leh. Wow your labour is very short considering that it is your first one. and you are one brave one- without epidural. wonder how you can tahan the pain?

How is confinement now? Relax or busy busy with the bb?

coolman

tks storeberry, serene, denise.

i not brave at all. an hr after my gynae break my waterbag, my contraction start.. becoming veri intense as each min pass. i was crying as my waist area hurt alot. my hub massaged my waist area to reduce my pain. end up i also use laughing gas using deep breathing technique. the dilation come veri fast also. i was 7cm dilated in 2hrs time. in the end gynae need to use vaccum to pull bb out as i oni know how to scream when they ask mi to push. haha... i used the wrong strength to push. end up having sore throat after the whole labour.

stnov

wow collin......dat was fast....relac, smile & njoy ur big day ya......send my regards to eileen too......see if we may catch a glimpse of u guys tomoro......
kao_cheers.gif

congrats.....may u have a blissful marriage....njoy ur HM......2 yrs lata have a prince or princess or both......
kao_wedding.gif

stnov

serene....still veri brave w/o epidural......pain is unavoidable lar....furthermore onli 4 hrs of labour lucky u for a first time mummy.....may u njoy d process of bb caring......

apostles

hi Collin,

gong xi gong xi. Guess you will not see this thread until after xmas. I saw a wedding car but did not see the bride and groom. Must be you guys...

enjoy ur honeymoon ya!

Hi Serene, it is amazing tht you can take the pain for 4 hrs. I think for me 1 hr or even 30min is already a killer. Very 'peifu'.

stnov

denise....their wedding car is vividblue in colour....i saw them d day b4 their wedding and d bridal car again on d day of their wedding......

stnov

hmmm....4D.....no lei.....wat number open har....kekeke....

u mean thr's another wedding in our blk....neber see dat....

apostles

Hi Stnov,

did u manage to get anything from Taiwan. was it very rainy for you? Any photos to share share???

Hi storeberry
long time no see.

a couple of more days and it is HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!

stnov

hey denise.....amazingly most if not all d days during our stay is sunny except for a short drizzle in Taipei on d second last day.....as it's winter time in taiwan now, hardly find any clothings suitable esp wen im not a long sleeved person....kekeke....

having said dat did manage to purchase a few pairs of shoes which can be considered good buys & a few bags as well.....basically dat shd sum up my shopping spree......kekeke....

photos gota wait lor cos still abit too lazy to upload.....=)

apache68

harlow everyone... we back liao..
happy.gif
happy.gif
thanx for all your wishes.. now we will everyday be at CCK cres liao..

Dunno why yahoo cannot access today.. so cannot upload our honeymoon photos.. will msg u guys when its ready..
happy.gif
happy.gif

apostles

Hi Stnov,
good leh no rain. Otherwise will be a dread moving around. i understand. i am also a lazy bum coming to uploading of photos.

Hi collin,
saw your wife on tuesday at your home living room when i went to my sis's place. your house is very bright and spacious.

stnov

ya denise.....abit busy tis few days....will let u noe wen it's ready.....

u shd be realli excited now since its drawing veri near to receiving ur precious one......

welcome back collin.....thanks for sharing ur pics....

stnov

food for thoughts....

my heart sink wen i heard of d earthquake in Taiwan yest....imagine i was in southern Taiwan juz a few days back & recalling d routes we travelled made mi shiver....if realli an earthquake had occured while we were travelling.....god bless!!!!

hopefully d damage will be kept to d minimum.....can't help but be reminded dat it seems after dat dreadful tsunami....boxing day is no longer peaceful....or am i thinking too much into it......

Hello everyone in CCK crescent...

How are you all? Pretty busy recently so MIA short while...glad to see u back
happy.gif

wow stnov, you are very lucky...lucky that you are back in S'pore...nowdays everywhere has disaster...scary...

Serene..congrat!!! how are you and your little bb?
happy.gif

Collin, congrat u too!!! time flies fast huh you've been through the "BIG DAY" and back from honeymoon! How's the trip? enjoyed? how about food, people there? have yet to see ur pix...

Blursotong...due soon yeah
happy.gif

apostles

Hi everyone,

I am bumming around at home now to wait for the arrival of the young one. doing nothing much excpet to watch my hongkong serial, Dicey Business. Very good show. Even my hubby is stuck to it as well.

Yep thank god you are back in Singapore. We are very lucky to be at a region without natural disasters except for the recent flood.

I dun seem to be able to view your pix Collin. I think the internet still needs some fixing after the quake.

stnov

thanks fruite pie & blursotong......we were realli lucky to have escape the earthquake.....

denise.....perhaps u need to register in order to view the photos.....

stnov

wow collin......d beach is realli breathtaking especially d crsytal clear water....it muz b a great experience as well having to stay in d beautiful huts on stilts......i muz say sea, sun & sand.....

apache68

hi denise.. yah.. u need to register to view the photos..
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi stnov, eh.. too bad for mi.. no sun leh.. the sun onli came for 1 day.. the rest of the days all drizzling.. other than that... the experience is breathtaking...

hi fruite_pie.. yah.. back liao.. now everyday at CCK cres.. holidays was good.. almost dun wanna come back liao.. hehe..
happy.gif
happy.gif

stnov

collin....from ur photos....im sure u guys njoy urselves regardless of sun or rain.....

dear neighbours....let's welcome d long weekend & Happy 2007.....set ur resolutions oreadi??? kekeke

Hi neighbour:

Happy New Year!!!

Got back to work and is wednesday blue hee hee..
happy.gif

Collin...u really have a great holidays huh until dun want to come back haha..
happy.gif
how's ur 2 people world? hee hee
happy.gif

Hi Stnov...strike Toto or lottery haha..
happy.gif

most important is good health!
happy.gif

stnov

fruitie...guess dat muz b on everyone's resolution list.....=)

but it's true dat health is more impt than anythg else......wats d point of having wealth wen u can't have health......

juz wondering......denise's princess muz have arrived.....din see her ard for many days oreadi....

Hi Stnov:

Hi Morning! Monday blue....

yeah i think denise's bb has arrived...wait to see her bb's pic hee hee..
happy.gif

So who is the next one?

Hi Kris..welcome welcome
happy.gif
whick blk u staying?
is a new flat? quintet?

apostles

Hi Collin,
I will try to register again. That time i could not register, it kept on going to a page which refuses to load up.

Hi Kris, welcome welcome to CCK crescent family.

Hi everyone, my daughter Kyla has arrived on the 2 Jan 2007. Fruitie, I will load some of her photos in a day or two. Now everyday just involves in breastfeeding, changing diapers, catching up on sleep, etc etc. The world just revolves around Kyla at the moment.

stnov

congrats denise on d arrival of ur princess Kyla.....sleep will b impt for u now esp having to breastfeed in d mid of d nite for young bb.....can't wait to see Kyla (photos).....

Hi blursotong...

Congrate congrate!! yeah believe u are pretty busy...but do remember rest well if possible always lie on the bed don't walk here and there oh..
happy.gif

Take ur time to download the pix...no hurry hee hee..
happy.gif

apache68

Hi Blursotong, u try to register again okie.. if still cannot, den i think of another way.. btw, ur sis's house's water supply is being turned off.. cuz of pipe leaking.. u can inform ur sis about it..
happy.gif
happy.gif

doraemon16

CONGRATS blursotong!!!
happy.gif

wow...i cant wait to see little Kyla's photo as well... how's the delivery process? hope everything is doing fine... take good care of yourself and wish baby Kyla "kuai gao zhang da"!
happy.gif

apostles

TTHanks everyone for the congratulatory greetings.

I have uploaded only a couple of photos for your viewing. Give me your email address and I will send the link over.

Hi collin, thanks for informing me about the pipe. THanks for switching off the supply. May I please know which pipe is leaking and when did it start?

Hi dodo, long time no see. How have you been? Dun see you around at the void deck as well. Delivery process was a kind of a trauma for me. I went through 10 hrs of labour without anaesthetics, thinking that i could go through normal delivery. Who knows in the end my bb heartbeat dropped drastically at the 11th hr and i had to do emergency c-section. I was completely not mentally prepared for the ops and the fact the bb heartbeat dropped, really throw me off my mental state. Thankfully everything went well after.

stnov

wow denise.....10 hrs of labour w/o anaesthetics muz b realli tough to pull thru sumore end up c sect....anyway so long as mummy & baby safe, it's great.

[email protected]

btw do u have a multiply account.....i'm done wif uploading my taiwan photos.....

doraemon16

hi blursotong,

im fine thanks.. just getting busier with work. but will have a short break soon, going to shanghai, hangzhou & suzhou with hubby and my parents on end-jan... it's freezing cold there!
happy.gif

oh... gal, you are very brave! u again make me feel that mummy is very "wei da"... glad that everything went well after all, i believe the joy and happiness of 1st seeing your daughter is more than words can describe...
happy.gif
must have good rest k... sleep more and eat well...
can i view baby kyla's photo as well? my email: [email protected]

st nov - can share wi me your taiwan's photo as well? thanks!
happy.gif

apache68

hi blursotong, saw ur bb's photos.. bery cute..
happy.gif
happy.gif
congrats... not sure which pipe is leaking cuz is HDB which switch it off for ur sis.. n they left a note on the door..
happy.gif
happy.gif

stnov

denise.....ur kyla so cuteee......she looks so adorable & pretty......

denise & dodo....have invited u to my multiply liaoz.....