CCK Crescent

apache68

hi everyone, we r back from our trip.. It was fun..
happy.gif
happy.gif
luckily no rain in Hokkaido.. but it was quite bad in Tokyo.. Got blackout and heavy rain.. But sunshine all the way in Hokkaido.. Though its too hot (like here)..
happy.gif
happy.gif
The flowers are nice and the food oso.. enjoyed it a lot.. My house is almost done.. now left the final touchups..
happy.gif
happy.gif

doraemon16

hihi!

blusotong & stnov - ya i like yoga too...but i very "xi xing yan jiu" learn a sports for a while then switch target to learn another one... can never master any of them :p
blursotong, why now cannot take up the exercise leh?

welcome back collin! got photos to show us?
happy.gif

stnov

hhmmmm....blursotong...dun tell mi u have gd news for us har....kekeke

anyway juz saw u in d morning in ur hubby's car.....im d silver car in front of u turning into stagmont ring......

hey collin....pls invite mi [email protected]

apostles

hi all,

no lah not cannot do lah..i just bought a vcd for pilates. trying it myself at home and see if it is a good routine, i will save money and practice it at home first. ehhehe....

Hi Collin, so coincidental that we met while i was on my way out for dinner last night. Me want to see photos too. mine is [email protected].

Hi Serene, never catch me in the morning. I am forever so blur and sleepy, especially when i am not at the driver seat. I will day dream in the car. We were on our way out yesterday. Next time horn us. ehehhe...

stnov

yoz blursotong....cant horn u lar cos ur behind mi lor....lata i being hump darm fm d car in front of mi.....tot of waving via my rear mirror but decided not to confuse u guys.....kekeke

stnov

hey all......nobody seems to be talking abt msia's megasales huh......

we will be driving up north to check out d megasales next weekend.....hopefully it will b a fruitful one.....

stnov

hey dodo.....coincidence huh.....bumping into u in d lift....so hw's dinner...was trying to sniff for fragrance......kekekek

apostles

Hi collin,

seen your photos. the food looks good n yummy. how much did u spend all in all.

Hi storeberry, are u starting to renovate ur home soon.

storeberry

Hi blursotong,

Haven't renovate yet, waiting for 1st appointment, most likely in Sep or Oct. Shifting in year end.. Which blk you staying?

doraemon16

hi collin,
saw ur lovely photos.. thanks! i love the sunflowers series of photos especially!!! so beautiful..
happy.gif
is that ur pre-wedding honeymoon? hee...

hi stnov,
yup! such a coincidence!!! so did u manage to "detect" the fragrance... haa!
i went back to jb last weekend... so sad tt the mango sale was over.. only bought 1 blouse from topshop... sob sob..
sad.gif

welcome minicutie!
happy.gif

stnov

hey dodo...we driving in tomoro early morning....hopefully can grab sum gd buys fm d sales.......mango sales started end June oreadi in msia....but i din buy anythg oso....

stay tune on any interesting sales items wen im back ya......

wilest

Hi all

sorry being mia-ing heee... occupy with wedding prep... just settle my actual day photographer hee wheeew~

blursotong:: im keen in yoga as well.. my friends jioin me to yoda locates in tiong bahru... any recommendation?

Collin:: did u try Hokkaido ice-cream? my friend went there for HM in Jan.. which is the coldest peak on top of that they njoying eating ice cream haa

Serene mommy..how bb and u
happy.gif
eat and sleep well take carz

apostles

hi Storeberry, I live in 690B side.

Hi everyone, monday again. hope u guys have a great weekend ya. STnov, did u get anything from the sales?

Hi dodo, saw you and your hubby yesterday but did not went up to say hi coz you and hubby sort of in a very sweet moment. did not want to disturb u guys. around 12+ i think. ehehhehe coming out from the carpark. I was just behind u.

Hi Esther, welcome back. Good to hear to have settled your photographer. who is it? Tiong Bahru abit far for me. I am a lazy person. No recommendations coz i never do research on it yet. ehehhehe

minicutie

Hi Blursotong and Storeberry,

I m from Blk 691B. Shifted in on early this year. Will be having my AD on Oct 06..
another one month plus... Now busy with my wedding preparation.

Storeberry, u from which blk?

BlurSotong,
We are few blks away....

Colin,
Can share ur lovely photo?

doraemon16

hi blursotong,
haa! u shd call me! i long time never see u already...
happy.gif
oh ya,we just back from sungei buloh wetland reserve... quite a nice place if u all dun mind the sun!
happy.gif

hi miniecutie,
ur AD is just 4 days away from mine.. but mine is last year loh.. 10.10.2005
happy.gif
and ur blk quite near to mine as well.. mine 690C..

hi stnov,
how's ur msia shopping trip? must hv got back lots of goodies oh..
happy.gif

apostles

Hi minicutie,

now is the exciting period for you. tying down details and most of the stuffs have settled already i suppose.

Hi esther, the website dun have photos leh.

yoz dodo, okok next time i see u, i will 'shout' for u. eheehe the last time i went to sungei boloh, i cycled there and had a bad fall.never went back there again.

wilest

MiniCutie: ya parent blk is whr i stay heee...

blursontong: try again
happy.gif
i understand the webby sumtime show no pic.. maybe downtime hee

minicutie

Hi Blursotong,

Ya... a lot of things get prepare. But me and hubby busy with work too. These few days me sick and MC. fever, flu and cough till no voice.

e Sthericiious,
U from which floor? How many room flat? I like 659 very much. Tht time when for viewing a resale flat there but dun like the condition. If not will just stay above my parents but 4-rm. Heehee...Me stay since that block completed...

Yew Tee changed a lot from the day we shifted here.

stnov

dear all......din log in for a while as busy wif a lot of stuffs lately.......
kao_dizzy.gif

1st of all.....HB & myself seriously njoy ourselves wif tis KL type....our 1st self-drive trip armed wif a map & sum guts....off we go.....
uhoh.gif

met wif sum hiccups but luckily happen only wen i reach my hotel.....batt die on mi.....had sum tough time getting things sorted out.....
crazy.gif

shopping was great wif quite a fair bit of great buys.....we stay next to mid valley mega mall so u can imagine hw we 'mai dong xi, chi dong xi'......went to The Curve, Ikano, Ikano Power Centre & One Utama in one day.....bot sum stuffs sum Tang studio, Primavera, Padini, FOS!!!!
kao_happy.gif

manage to grab sum A & W on way back.....waffle wif ice-cream.....extinct in spore oreadi.....
kao_embarrassed.gif
u can imagine hw much weight i put on again.....

tis 2 weeks gota cope wif a course which is draining my energy to a serious low....coupled wif trips to hospital to visit my MIL whom's completed major ops...in recovery....
yawn.gif

****PHEWS**** beta put a stop b4 I put everyone to sleep......cheerios & have a great week ahead!!!
kao_kiss.gif

apache68

Hi blursotong, we spend abt $3000 each for the whole trip including all the gifts expense..

Dodo, errr... my wife dun agree leh.. this one juz a normal trip.. still got honeymoon trip after wedding.. but dunno where to go yet..
happy.gif
happy.gif
the sunflowers there bery big.. some even bigger than my head ah..
happy.gif
happy.gif
but now the weather there bery hot when i went.. cos summer there.. winter coming soon..

Hi wilest, YES.. I ate the hokkaido soft cream (which they call there) everyday!!.. but some place bery nice, some place one not so nice.. on the whole.. the soft cream bery delicious.. bery different from singapore one.. got lavender/rock melon flavours somemore..
happy.gif
happy.gif

minicutie.. invite you liao.. enjoy the photos..
happy.gif
happy.gif

apostles

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

it is friday. weekends are here.

Wah STnov, sounds like you had a great time shopping ya. Will get the map from you when i plan my KL driving trip next time. so far i only drove to Malacca.

Hi collin, wow you are going for another trip. so nice. your savings 'baba'(full full). So where you planning for honeymoon.

Hi minicutie, dun stress. dun stress. hope you are ok by now.

HI esther, will try to go in again.

apache68

hi blursotong, my savings where got baba?? now empty liao lor...
sad.gif
sad.gif
honeymoon still haben decide yet..
happy.gif
happy.gif
but will b somewhere near bah..

doraemon16

dear neighbours...

i had a very sad day today... my elder sis & my brother-in-law migrated to australia this early morning... we are very close to each other, tt's why feeling very lost now... i really miss her badly now... how i miss the sweet n happy times we spent together, esp the short trip we had together last weekend...i wish we will get to meet up soon...

i tried to put up a strong front and controlled my tears in airport this morning but to no avail... knowing tt my parents are extremely sad over this, i tried not to add on to the sadness anymore but failed to do so... it hurts to see my mother crying and so reluctant for the parting... i keep reminding myself to be stronger and always be there for her...

sorry for this moody posting of mine...

stnov

hey dodo.....pls dun feel sad....australia is juz hrs away onli furthermore wif the advancement of technology.....we can constantly keep in touch via email & all!!!

look on d bright side.....they may have beta prospects in aust & u have another country to spend ur holidays in......***sayang dodo***

doraemon16

hi stnov,
thanks for the healing words....
yes, i guess it takes times for me to slowly get used to it... coz im too attached to my sis...

i will try to stay cheerful and keep praying for my sis everyday... hoping that she will accomodate to the lifestyle there soon...

stnov

no prob.....dodo

take ur time to nurse tis separation......hope dat u will remain happi & cheerful ya.......

doraemon16

hi storeberry & stnov,
thanks... i feel much better now
happy.gif
just sms with my sis coz she got herself a new handphone... very happy to know tt she's doing fine there
happy.gif

doraemon16

hi blursotong,
ya, thanks...
happy.gif

these few weeks will be busy over the imf/ world bank thing... so less time for the tennis already... im really getting fatter leh, have put on 4kg since my wedding last year, coz i just did my health screening, the report reflected last year results as well.. omg....

apache68

hi dodo, dun feel sad lah.. aust good place mah.. n u can go over there anytime u wan.. now air tix cheap liao.. with the budget airlines..
happy.gif
happy.gif

wah.. u busy wif imf/world bank thing?? wat u do there?

storeberry

I went to Suntec on tues & it really look deserted but good for slow shopping & don't need to squeeze with people...
happy.gif

But I think security is going to be very tight these few days, they even have to scan your belonging at Rafless hotel!

stnov

dear cckians.....good news for d drivers....

effective prices for PSC, Caltex, Exxonmobil will be knocked off 5 cents from yest 5.30pm onwards for all petrol grades.....njoy d discount while u can.....
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

stnov

hey storeberry......it was indeed paradise to shop at suntec & MS....was there on sunday!!!!

njoying d rare sights of 7 series.....police...TPs.....gurkhas.....

stnov

blursotong.....nothing muchie lei.....onli charles & keith have promo...weekend they have rdshow as well.....

other than dat...nothing fantastic......cheerios...

wilest

exterior painting done at my side.. wow new look~ here are some pics to share

Last National Day
409274.jpg

This year National Day
409275.jpg

409276.jpg

wilest

Dear cckians

409431.jpg

weekend over.. my annual leave has come to an end too.. A brrannnnd new day for tmr.. duh~ as usual the monday blues hehee...

good night pals